PDA

View Full Version : Adventures to do while along for the journey

Ringtail69
2017-07-06, 12:29 PM
I'm running a game for me and a few friends set in Golarion. we started the game in the Bloodsworn Vale as part of an adventuring guild that was established by an earlier campaign nar fort thorn.

anyway, i have a gunslinger in the group who wants to get another gun or two since he has been hoarding his gold. I then did some research through the books i had plus the internet and the best i can figure he would have to travel a very long distance. this seems like a great way to toss some exp instead of just skipping to the city but I dont know what to throw. does anyone have some quick one shot adventures that i can toss along the path or points of interest i can take them to try an roleplay?

Gildedragon
2017-07-06, 01:06 PM
I'm not v familiar with the Golarion setting BUT you know those random encounter tables?
Yeah this is a great time to bust some out.
Or grab a couple of short pre-made adventures and run those...

Though considering it is traveling for a shopping trip... Probably don't spend too much time on the trip unless the new location is going to be a hub for other things

Otherwise have a hermit gunsmith residing nearby, doing experiments enchanting guns or gunpowder or ammo...

"As you ready for your trip to X A blast shakes the mountains, you turn to see a plume of smoke rising from the peaks. Roll knowledge geography or nature (15): the mountain range has not been volcanically active in over a millenium. As you ponder this mystery you see a black speck fly through the air towards you. A massive boulder, scorched black, lands a few scant feet from you. Still glowing hot but fading fast are a couple of runes..."

Quest: climb up the mountain and see WTF happemed

Ringtail69
2017-07-08, 11:56 PM
all right thank you