PDA

View Full Version : A Bit Of Venting

JNAProductions
2017-07-06, 09:51 PM
You might've seen some of my love life issues on this forum before. Suffice to say, they haven't really improved.

But, there was a(n apparently) nice girl-let's call her Megan, because that was her name. We were talking since about Saturday. On Sunday, we agreed "Hey, let's meet up-when are you available? Friday? Okay, cool."

So, that was Sunday. We continued talking (nothing major, just maybe an hour a day, all via text) throughout the week. Now, it's today, Thursday. I text her, trying to figure out when we can meet.

And she deletes me off her phone.

Just...

Just kinda sucks. Wanted to vent. Would appreciate some comforting.

Artemis97
2017-07-06, 10:12 PM
That's... really sucky, dude. I'm sorry she did that to you. You're certain she deleted you? Because stringing you along like that and then dropping you is... low. I don't know what's wrong with my gender sometimes.

JNAProductions
2017-07-06, 10:15 PM
That's... really sucky, dude. I'm sorry she did that to you. You're certain she deleted you? Because stringing you along like that and then dropping you is... low. I don't know what's wrong with my gender sometimes.

Positive. It's on SnapChat, and I got a message saying "This person hasn't added you as a friend yet, message not received" or something like that.

And don't blame your gender. Some people are asshats, but that happens regardless of what junk you've got in the trunk. (Possibly metaphorical junk, if you're not cis-gendered, but point is, women can suck, but men can suck just as hard.)

thorgrim29
2017-07-06, 10:20 PM
Yeah that happened to me too recently, it really sucks

Comrade
2017-07-07, 12:07 AM
Yeah, that's a real bummer, man. I guess it's possible maybe there was more to it than just stringing you along and then dropping you like that, but if that was really all there was to it, that's just not cool at all.

JNAProductions
2017-07-07, 09:43 AM
Yeah, that's a real bummer, man. I guess it's possible maybe there was more to it than just stringing you along and then dropping you like that, but if that was really all there was to it, that's just not cool at all.

Thanks for the sympathy. With stuff like this, it's happened enough that I just kinda want closure and honesty.

AuthorGirl
2017-07-07, 10:54 AM
And she deletes me off her phone.

Ouch. Sympathy. And that's an awful thing to do . . . I really don't know what else to say.

Just...

Just kinda sucks. Wanted to vent. Would appreciate some comforting.

Yes, yes it does suck. Totally understand the feeling. Hopefully the venting helped at least a little bit.

JNAProductions
2017-07-07, 11:00 AM
Venting, not so much.

But the sympathy I've gotten is nice. Thank you guys.

danzibr
2017-07-07, 02:39 PM
Sorry man. Can't say I know the feeling, but... :(

Dunno if this is any solace, but given her treatment of you, maybe that's someone you don't want to be with.

Goodkill
2017-07-10, 09:00 PM
this is why i gave up on women and just make video game. eventually i'll be a video game programmer for hire and make all this money, which bitches will want but i will never give it to them. only to charities. :)

it'll be worth it in the afterlife when i have all these women and will engage in super-realistic afterlife-larping all the time. i call it dork valhalla.