PDA

View Full Version : Gestalt Possibilities

JackMage666
2007-08-06, 06:43 PM
Alright, so my DM and a friend of mine are going to play a quick game, with the following rules -
ECL 5
No PHB races (or subraces of those races) allowed.
Gestalt characters
+1 LA Free
One Gestalt class has to be a Psionic class

So, for this settup, I'm not sure what to do. So far, I'm thinking an Air Genasi Warblade/Psion, pumping Int to make it good. Any other suggestions, or, suggestions to improve my build?

Fax Celestis
2007-08-06, 06:49 PM
Dromite Swordsage//Psychic Warrior. Skyrocket your Wis for massive AC and excellent powers.

ClericofPhwarrr
2007-08-06, 07:34 PM
Warblade//Psion is a very good combination. Let's see what I've found with mine:

Diamond Mind maneuvers are great, since you can expend your psionic focus to "Take 15" on a Concentration check. Combine that with the Instant Clarity feat from ToB, and you don't have to worry about regaining your psionic focus in the middle of a fight.

Psicrystal. Get one.

Egoist is probably the best choice for your discipline; Animal Affinity is a great power. Nomad also has some powers helpful to a Warblade.

I don't know how far you plan to go in levels, but Warblades do really well with AoOs. Karmic Strike or Robilar's Gambit make great feats.

Draz74
2007-08-06, 08:08 PM
Dromite Swordsage//Psychic Warrior. Skyrocket your Wis for massive AC and excellent powers.

Mmmm. Good, but I'd recommend Half-Giant rather than Dromite. (Dromites have a Wis penalty.)

I'd save Dromite for a Cha-based manifester. Dromite Paladin//Wilder or Knight//Wilder? Fun.

Or Tiefling Lurk//Swashbuckler/Assassin.

JackMage666
2007-08-06, 09:15 PM
Would an Ardent//Swordsage work better than a Psychic Warrior//Swordsage?