PDA

View Full Version : If you had an evil pokemon team?

kallykitty
2017-07-09, 04:26 AM
I have been pondering this my self. If you were the leader of a evil organization in the Pokemon universe, what would it be?
(This "region" can be like Pokemon XD , darker and/or more mature than the show or games, but only has preexisting Pokemon.)
[team name]
[team master plan]
[admins and there teams] can be friends
[grunts and average Pokemon there equip with]
[your pokemon]
[how you might encounter them first]
[interesting tricks that they might use against the player]
[other stuff]

Aotrs Commander
2017-07-09, 08:48 AM
*looks at Carnage Team from across seven generations of Pokémon games*

Lessee here; Darkspark, Whipslash, Gloomquake, Webshock, Conflagrator, Caustic Mire, Toxin, Venom, Acrid Blight, Bleakling, Blitzkreig, Nova, Hurricane, Moonwhisper, Timerender, Mindslayer, NightmawDoom, Incinerate, Magi, Lich, Skeleking...

(To name but a few, arbitarily picked somewhat at random off the top of my head from members of my primary teams over the years.)

Yeah. I think I've been doing that since day one, actually.

endoperez
2017-07-12, 03:56 AM
Challenge: how to make players really feel like the team is evil and should be stopped?

Answer: Team Cuisine

They grow, then cook and eat pokemon.

They have specific combinations of pokemon that allude to popular foods. These Pokemon are often unevolved (first form) but high level.
I'm not that familiar with pokemon types beyond 150+, but as an example:
Swinub / Chansey (bacon and eggs)

They would have access to wide variety of Pokemon, with Grass, Normal, Water and Flying likely being most common.

Most typical combinations would be a supporting Grass Pokémon and a main dish.

It would be possible to rescue and adopt pokemon from their factories (themed areas, including farm (grass), fishery, etc). These rescued Pokemon have some sort of enrage mechanic, where they have a buff when fighting Team Cuisine trainers.

Team Cuisine bosses / guys greater than mooks would have rare Pokemon. Like, a starter from one generation. Tepig, with an equipped Apple (apple berry?), or something like that.

The protagonist could be a Pokemon cop trainee. At least one of the starters would be a dog. The rival would be the class ace, competitive but also encouraging. If you lose to him, he gives you potions or something. It would be nice if there was a double battle where you join forces with him.

Misery Esquire
2017-07-12, 05:46 AM
An evil pokemon team? That would be just Gastly.

I'm here all week.

Celestia
2017-07-13, 08:34 AM
Team The Best
To be The Best, like no one ever was.

The Best Grunts:
Aron
Bronzor
Ferroseed
Klink
Magnemite

Admins:
Grant:
Flygon
Haxorus
☆Hydreigon

Maxine:
Lucario
Gallade
☆Blaziken (Speed Boost)

The Best Boss:
Alexa:
Aegislash
Golurk
Jellicent
Chandelure
Decidueye
☆Mega Gengar

First Appearances:
Alexa:
The player first finds her in a graveyard. She talks to the player about the ennui that arises from the ephemeral and temporary nature of life. She then leaves without answering any of her own rhetorical questions.

Grunts:
The player finds them stealing Pokémon from an abandoned iron mine. They brag about how awesome they are before fighting.

Grant:
The player encounters him stealing electricity from a power plant. He brags about how awesome he is before fighting.

Maxine:
The player runs into her threatening an old sage for information about a legendary Pokémon. She belittles the player for being weak before fighting.

The Best Plan:
Team The Best is, ostensibly, trying to achieve immortality. In reality, Alexa is trying to destroy the "perpetual purgatory of life" by killing every human and Pokémon.

Delicious Taffy
2017-07-13, 08:54 AM
Challenge: how to make players really feel like the team is evil and should be stopped?

Answer: Team Cuisine

They grow, then cook and eat pokemon.

Oh, then people are really not gonna like the Professor in my current ROMhack project...

Daer
2017-07-13, 09:00 AM
Team(time) wasters

everyone gets blissey and trains them be toughest they can be with skills that heal them and help them last longer.

at least if pokemon go stats go, can't remember they being so tough on main serie though.

Chromascope3D
2017-07-13, 11:23 AM
Team(time) wasters

everyone gets blissey and trains them be toughest they can be with skills that heal them and help them last longer.

at least if pokemon go stats go, can't remember they being so tough on main serie though.

Wobbuffets

DataNinja
2017-07-13, 04:29 PM
Wobbuffets

Wynaut? :smalltongue:

This is a question that I've seen come up a lot in Pokémon Tabletop, though, more from a GM perspective than a prospective leader perspective. :smallamused:

Although, thinking further on it... I've seen quite a few interesting antagonists, though, oddly enough, no non-canonical actual Teams. I guess people get enough of those from the video games, and want to branch out.

JBPuffin
2017-07-13, 06:24 PM
Name: Team Equinox

Master Plan: Change the world by ending the cycle of seasons

Admins: Noctis (Normal, Flying, Ground, Bug, Steel, Water, Electric, Ice, and Dark) and Solene (Fighting, Poison, Rock, Ghost, Fire, Grass, Psychic, Dragon, and Fairy)

Team Equinox Grunts - Grey, Black and Gold; Leather jackets, helmets w/ team crest (eclipsing sun), packing mostly dual-types associated with their Admin (ie Sneasel and Charjabug for Noctis, Salandit and Cottonee for Solene).

My team makes (probably) as much sense as anything else: Swampert, Abomasnow, Incineroar, Galvantula, Carbink, and Skarmory in a gen-agnostic region. Just a bunch of dual-types I think are cool and don't type-overlap.

First Encounter: I'm on the prowl for new recruits, checking with the professors and seeing who's impressed them. Eventually I'll find the protagonist in my recruitment drive, give them either a sun or moon stone (depending on the game), and ask them to check out our office in [insert city here]. "Grunts," probably called something like Zealots or whatnot, are actually working with local scientists to study some strange asteroids...and one night, attempt to steal them, which the protagonist no doubt stops accidentally when they bulldoze them in the street.

Dirty Tricks: The whole game, I'd do my best to stay on their good side - mentoring, gifts, the occasional recruitment offer. I'm the money behind the Professor's research, so I may decide to threaten the Professor's tenure if they don't play my way. Final move, when all this goes bad, is a doozy - I jump into a shuttle and head off to the Moon. Protag better have a way into space! (Which, according to necessity, they will - not everyone's happy with how our astronomical adventures are going...)

The region would have a lot of spacey stuff going on; alien legendaries like Deoxys and Jirachi will probably show up. Another theme would be "how far can propaganda go?" because the streets would be full of it. Team Equinox is practically a Knights Templar organization rebuilt for Space Age Pokemon...

Dr_Dinosaur
2017-07-14, 01:54 AM
Name: Team Equinox

Master Plan: Change the world by ending the cycle of seasons

Admins: Noctis (Normal, Flying, Ground, Bug, Steel, Water, Electric, Ice, and Dark) and Solene (Fighting, Poison, Rock, Ghost, Fire, Grass, Psychic, Dragon, and Fairy)

Team Equinox Grunts - Grey, Black and Gold; Leather jackets, helmets w/ team crest (eclipsing sun), packing mostly dual-types associated with their Admin (ie Sneasel and Charjabug for Noctis, Salandit and Cottonee for Solene).

My team makes (probably) as much sense as anything else: Swampert, Abomasnow, Incineroar, Galvantula, Carbink, and Skarmory in a gen-agnostic region. Just a bunch of dual-types I think are cool and don't type-overlap.

First Encounter: I'm on the prowl for new recruits, checking with the professors and seeing who's impressed them. Eventually I'll find the protagonist in my recruitment drive, give them either a sun or moon stone (depending on the game), and ask them to check out our office in [insert city here]. "Grunts," probably called something like Zealots or whatnot, are actually working with local scientists to study some strange asteroids...and one night, attempt to steal them, which the protagonist no doubt stops accidentally when they bulldoze them in the street.

Dirty Tricks: The whole game, I'd do my best to stay on their good side - mentoring, gifts, the occasional recruitment offer. I'm the money behind the Professor's research, so I may decide to threaten the Professor's tenure if they don't play my way. Final move, when all this goes bad, is a doozy - I jump into a shuttle and head off to the Moon. Protag better have a way into space! (Which, according to necessity, they will - not everyone's happy with how our astronomical adventures are going...)

The region would have a lot of spacey stuff going on; alien legendaries like Deoxys and Jirachi will probably show up. Another theme would be "how far can propaganda go?" because the streets would be full of it. Team Equinox is practically a Knights Templar organization rebuilt for Space Age Pokemon...

Familiar with the Omnis Region, are we?

As for myself, the most loyal minions are converts, but failing that children raised to believe as you wish are a close second. Team Adamant runs a Trainer School, or even series of them, where the potential brutality of battling is subtly emphasized, as well as potential methods of self-defense should one be caught without their pokeballs. The true goal, revealed slowly as the protagonist begins encountering fewer Team-affiliated trainers and more areas with no Wild Pokémon at all, is to end humanity's reliance on Pokémon by developing weapons that work just as well and then forcing an escalating conflict between them. This probably gets to the point where the legendary of the game steps in and they greatly weaken or restrict it and then (because GameFreak proved with Lusamine that they'll never let you fight outside of formal Pokémon battles) the leader will turn out to be another hypocrite Trainer or something disappointing like that.

Forum Explorer
2017-07-14, 01:26 PM
Team: Omni

Grunts 'Interns': Grimer, Trubbish, Koffing, Porygon

Admins 'Graduates':

each one with their one specialty, mainly kinda science related.

Palin: Kabutops, Aerodactyle, Relicanth, Tyrantrum, Aurorus

Si: Reuniculus, Beheeyem, Malamar, Hypno, Spirittomb, Wishiwashi

Boten: Victoribell, Carnivine, Alohan Exeggcutor, Tangrowth, Dragalge, Ferrothorn

The interns are first encountered cleaning the enviroment with their pokemon, though they are soon discovered stealing stuff and exhorting people in what they call 'forceful fundraising'. The Graduates are first seen just doing research, and everything seems to be beneficial to start with. Wanting to learn more about the past history of the world, how psychic pokemon can aid communication, and how to expand plant growth. Then they slowly grow mad, with Palin wanting to open a time portal and force everyone back to prehistoric times, Si wants to turn humanity into a hivemind using psychic pokemon, and Boten wants to turn everyone into plant pokemon via spores.

Each time any of the graduates are encountered, you can also find the 'Doctor' helping them, who is always followed by an Eevee. The Doctor is always encouraging them to be their best, as well as the player. They'll refuse to fight til the end, where it's revealed the Doctor has been giving the graduates a drug that makes them smarter, but at the cost of their sanity. In his words 'Madness is a small price to pay to achieve your full potential.'

He has only one pokemon:

Mega Eevee (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5yfqswr8_8)

Mega Eevee would have all of the strengths of the Eeveelutions, being immune to Fire, Lightning, Water, Ghost and Psychic attacks, as well as having all of their resistances but none of their weaknesses. Only Normal attacks would do full damage against them. They'd attack 6 times per 'round', and you would use your full team all at once to fight them. Naturally they'd also have an insane amount of HP.

Jayngfet
2017-07-14, 07:42 PM
I like the idea of a team based out of a Zepplin or some kind of other large aircraft. They deploy as groups using smaller balloons with little jets to get from place to place. The base itself is so high up pokemon can't reach it just by flying.

Obviously their primary pokemon is the usual filler flying types. Spearows and their evolution's, Murkrow, Zubat, ect. Their other go to pokemon would be something like a Magnemite to power the machines in question. Spearow/Zubat/Beedrill/Magnemite is a good general guideline to give them decent type coverage as grunts. Admins would have evolved forms obviously.

Their ultimate plan is to steal a rocket from the national space agency and use it to capture a pokemon on a comet that only appears once every 100 years or so. To do this obviously they need the rocket itself, but first they would need large amounts of electric pokemon to power it, or a few strong ones.

So their general plan would be to kidnap an engineer working for the space agency, or steal plans related to his work. Which is where you would fight the first couple of grunts to defend the man himself while the admin takes his papers offscreen. Then they raid the power plant but don't get anything but a few thunder stones for their trouble(one of which you would be awarded by the owner). Then they steal a rocket after you fail to stop them. Then you face them in a magnetic field where a few of their magnemite evolve into magnezones. You manage to steal one of their flying machines and get up top with your rival to fight the, just as they blast off.

Then comes the final confrontation as the asteroid itself, where you stop them from taking any of the legendary pokemon, and have a chance to catch one for yourself.

Blackhawk748
2017-07-14, 08:27 PM
Mega Eevee (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5yfqswr8_8)

I just want you to know.... i hate you.

Team Eisenkrau (Iron Claw)

Motive: To conquer the region they are in. (World domination is such a pain)

Grunts

All teams will include the Evos when appropriate
Team 1
Ekans
Poliwag

Team 2
Nidoran M/F
Swinub

Team 3
Aron
Spearow

Team 4
Axew
Houndour

Admins

General Jan
Jolteon
Dodrio
Houndoom*

General Boudica
Druddigon
Tauros
Tyrannitar*

General Oda
Magmortar
Toxapex
Beedrill*

*Has a Mega stone

High Marshall Marcus Agrippa aka Me
Nidoking M (Sheer Power)
Haxorus (Mold Breaker)
Venasaur (Overgrow)
Aerodactyl (Rock Head)
Feraligatr (Sheer Power)
Aggron (Mega)

First Encounter: Eisenkrau grunts taking over a village or blocking off a road.

Interesting tricks: There is no real elemental synergy and since Eisenkrau is fundamentally a military organization they will fight as a unit.

gmoyes
2017-07-14, 09:08 PM
I once made an Evil Team for a contest on another forum. It was pretty much the anti-Plasma. Instead of trying to separate humans and Pokemon and be hypocritical about it, they'd capture every single wild Pokemon they could find. It started as a minor religious movement that was pretty harmless, but then they eventually gained power. Often they would kill Pokemon that refused to be captured.

If you think about the symbology used in Pokemon, you can kinda get their point. Pokemon are meant to be captured. As The Pokeball symbol is everywhere in the Pokemon world. Pokemon like Foongus must have existed long before the Pokeball was invented. Pokeballs becoming Voltorb may be a sign from Arceus that this is true. As such, Pokemon who refuse to be captured are going against their very nature and as such, are defective.

Full details under the spoiler:
Introduction

There are few teams in the world that can match the cruelty of The Juncture. While having humble roots, it has risen to be one of the most terrifying organizations. One of the things that makes The Juncture so threatening is because they are such an unknown group. Here I hope to shed some light, though at a cost of perhaps putting a target in my back. The Juncture are not people you want to mess with. You’ll regret it.

History

When The Juncture started out, no one knew how it would end up. It began as an offshoot of the Sinnohist church. The leader of this religious sect took to heart the message of their bible that humans and Pokémon were meant to be united together. The members of the group would frequently go out into the wild and catch as many Pokémon as they could. Kind of a reverse Team Plasma. While somewhat extreme, there are no laws against catching that many Pokémon. They were an eccentric group, but harmless.

That all ended when the old leader of The Juncture passed away and the role was filled by a man by the name of Jeremy Maxwell. Orphaned as a child by a rogue Dragonite, he ended up resenting all wild Pokémon. When he came into contact with The Juncture, he saw his chance to enact revenge. He slowly morphed the group closer to how they are today. He twisted their motive from trying to united people and Pokémon into the much more horrific ‘all Pokémon should belong to humans and those who refuse deserve to die’. They caught Pokémon and turned them into slaves. Any Pokémon they couldn’t break, they killed.

Years have passed and while leaders have changed, their goals have remained the same. They won’t stop until all Pokémon belong to humans or are dead. While they have no problems breaking the laws, they won’t target trainers unless they prevent them from getting to their goals. They see other trainer as helping their cause, so they won’t interfere with them or the Pokémon league. Be warned that if you even have to face a member, be prepared for them to send out a dozen Pokémon at once and in worse case scenarios, even weapons. They aren’t a threat to be taken lightly.

Everyday Operation

The Juncture used to be based out of an old church on the outskirts of Canalave City in Sinnoh, now abandoned due to a previous operation. Low ranking members didn’t even know of its existence. They group excavated underneath using enslaved Pokémon. The base housed a couple of training arenas, a lab and most importantly, the server for The Juncture’s Pokémon storage system.

The Juncture’s Pokémon storage system houses every Pokémon that is owned by the group. Any newly captured Pokémon must be registered. What is interesting is that all members of The Juncture can withdraw and deposit Pokémon whenever they want. This makes it difficult fighting members because you never know what Pokémon they will send out. Of course, higher ranked members can get more and stronger Pokémon than lower leveled members. Commanders can use whatever Pokémon they want out of the system.

Today, their only known base is hidden in the sands of the Talas desert. While they have operations in other regions, their meetings take place in secret and the locations change all the time. They hold secrecy as very important, if any member blows their cover, they cut all ties with them and frame them for a crime, or at the very worst, kill them.

Current projects include improving brainwashing techniques and designing systems for mass capturing Pokémon, as well as expanding their forces and influence. Fortunately all of these have received mixed results. Their high scale achievements are mentioned next.

Previous Operations

The Juncture have always stayed low profile and their operations have mainly stayed low-key. However, they do have their successes in higher profile missions. Their biggest operation to date has been the capturing and controlling the legendary quartet Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo. Cobalion is said to be able to make any Pokémon obey its will. Also, the four of them stay away from humans so no one would notice if they went missing, unlike other legendaries other organization have gone after. Hoping to use their abilities and power to their advantage, the commanders set out to capture them. They first caught Terrakion and Virizion to flush out Cobalion and completed the set soon after by catching Keldeo. The four were taken under control of the leader and three of the commanders.

Meanwhile, another project had reached success. One of the commanders once worked for Silph co. and using knowledge of what he learned there to edit the programming of the Pokémon Porygon. He was hoping that by changing the coding would allow them to create the most powerful Porygon in existence. And they did it. By the name ‘Porygon Prime’, it was a monster. It was huge, powerful and had an even bigger movepool than its predecessors. From tests conducted, nothing could stand up to it, not even the aforementioned captured legendary quartet. If Porygon Prime was ever unleashed, it wouldn’t be pretty. Pray to Arceus for those that would have to face this monster.

Fortunately, Porygon Prime never made it that far. During testing, it went on a rampage throughout their main base. Even with the power of most of the commanders as well as Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo at their disposal, they couldn’t stop it. To prevent it from escaping and blowing their cover, they had to shut down the system that supported it. Unfortunately for them, this was tied into their Pokémon storage system. Upon shutting it down, many of The Juncture’s Pokémon were released. In the following confusion, many stronger Pokémon broke from their trainer’s control of them and escaped, including the legendary foursome. With the loss of many of their strongest Pokémon and their main base, The Juncture was dealt a heavy blow. But this blow just strengthened the resolve for many of its members to continue their mission to eliminate all wild Pokémon.

There have been rumours of other operations performed by The Juncture or its members and even if they are true or not, there has been no evidence to support it. Such rumours include a high ranking member slaying the Pokémon Heatran, that they have go their hands on the programming in pokeballs, and so on. Because of the obscurity of this group, it is hard to separate the truth from the rumour from the propaganda. Just know this isn’t a group you want to mess with.

Present Operations

There is currently no large scale plans going on. After the fiasco of the failure of Porygon Prime and the escape of Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion and Keldeo, they have mostly withdrawn from Sinnoh and Unova until the unwanted attention they got cools down. They have members in every region catching Pokémon in private, but these members aren’t very noticeable. They also have a few members selling unused Pokémon from their storage system to unaware trainers. A couple of the so called ‘Magikarp Salesmen’ are actually members of The Juncture. If they can’t use them, another person must be able to.

They have moved to the region of Fizzytopia, hoping that its distance from the other regions would hide them better. They have a base set up somewhere in the Talas desert. They haven’t done anything big so far, they are currently focusing on expanding their ranks, both human and Pokémon.

Future Plans

The Juncture continually strives to catch as many Pokémon as they can as well try and improve its methods of controlling the Pokémon they currently own. Strong psychic and ghost types have the ability to control many Pokémon at once, but they themselves are hard to control. However, they have a few potential targets that if they get them, they can control a whole army of Pokémon. Those targets would be the legendary Pokémon Mew and Mewtwo and the spirit trio of Mesprit, Azelf and Uxie. All of them are very powerful psychic types and all are rather reclusive. While they would be difficult to catch, any of them would be greatly useful to their cause. The spirit trio were particularly interesting because they saw their mission as an Arceus given one and if they got the three of them under their command then it confirm that they had the God’s blessing.

Also, while the project was officially sidelined, the commander behind Porygon Prime hopes to resurrect the beast and make it stronger than it was before.

Members

The only thing that marks a member of The Juncture is that they carry a pin in the shape of the emblem of the group: a chain of three golden pokeballs. Some people use the pin as a keychain or a charm on a necklace and the like. The point is, it looks like a useless trinket that you can get anywhere. Besides this, there is no way of telling who is a member and who isn’t. You certainly can’t tell from the Pokémon they use, some of them change them more than their underwear. Trainers, breeders, someone from any walk of life can be a member.

However, in order to become a member, you have to run a gantlet of tests to see that you can be trusted and to see what skills the new member has. The final test is what determines of you have what it takes to be a member of The Juncture. They send you off into in the middle of nowhere with only two pokeballs and a hunting knife. They would have two hours to come back with a Pokémon that they either caught using the two pokeballs, or killed with the hunting knife. If they succeed with either of the tasks, they are accepted as a member. If they come back with nothing, they’re killed. If they don’t come back at all, they left out in the wild. Their testing area is far from civilization. They don’t have any worries about anyone surviving and telling them about who they are and what their plans are.

Members move up the ranks by proving themselves by catching (or killing) stronger Pokémon. This starts immediately when they pass the final test.

Commanders
There are 6 commanders of The Juncture, each named after each of the aspects of Sinnohist religion. Please note that the Pokémon listed are only the Pokémon they mainly use. They can pull out any Pokémon they want out of the group database.

Commander Time
Commander Time is effectively second in command of The Juncture. He is a smart and analytical man. He is a chess master, being able to see one move ahead of his opponent in any situation. He has used this skill many times to hunt down elusive Pokémon. During the campaign against the legendary quartet, he used these skills to capture and control Virizion.

Known Pokémon: Klinklang, Ariados, Xatu, Chandlure, Breloom, Stunfisk
Previously Owned: Virizion

Commander Space
The position of commander is filled by the ex-leader, Jeremy Maxwell. Now an old man, he has no hard feelings against the current leader, he knows that they can lead The Juncture much better than he could. His sense of revenge against wild Pokémon is so strong that he has managed to track down the Dragonite that killed his parents and continuously tortures it with the rest of his Pokémon. Ruthless, during the campaign against the four legendary Pokémon, he managed to capture and control Keldeo.

Known Pokémon: Dragonite, Wailord, Cryogonal, Aerodactyl, Jolteon
Previously Owned: Keldeo

Commander Reverse
The codename is literally everything anyone knows about this commander. I doubt even the other commanders know much about them. This is the commander in charge of making things disappear, which I guess includes their identity.

Speculated Pokémon: Zoroark, Gengar

Commander Willpower
This commander is the muscle of The Juncture. It is said this man managed to kill a Machamp unarmed. He is sent wherever a heavy hitter is needed. During the campaign against the legendary quartet, he managed to overpower and control Terrakion.

Known Pokémon: Lucario, Golurk, Golem, Rampardos, Bravary

Commander Emotion
Commander Emotion is the only known female commander of The Juncture. She’s known for seducing anyone to get what she wants, human or Pokémon. Nor is she afraid to use her body. She can make anyone come to her side of things, and if they disappoint her, she has no problems putting a bullet in their brain.

Known Pokémon: Delcatty, Meganium, Mawile, Miltank, Gothitelle

Commander Wisdom
Commander Wisdom is in charge of all technical aspects of The Juncture. He is the weakest battler of the six commanders, but his computer skills are unmatched. Once an employee of Silph co., he has access to the programming of Porygon, so he was the one who lead the Porygon Prime project and he dreams to have it be a success.

Known Pokémon: Porygon Z, Porygon 2, Alakazam, Metang, Rotom
Previously Used: Porygon Prime

Leader

The Minister
The Minister is the shadowy leader of The Juncture. Claimed to be a prophet of Arceus, his word is law in the group. It is rumoured that he rose to his current standing in The Juncture after he killed the legendary Pokémon Heatran. Of course, Heatran can be reborn using the Magma Stone, but if the story is true, then he is not one to mess with. It is also rumoured that he can break any Pokémon’s will to his own. He managed to capture and control Cobalion on their conquest of the four legendaries.

Known Pokémon: Gallade, Bisharp, Hippodon
Previously Owned: Cobalion

Afterword

I’m sure there are many other things to be said about The Juncture that I am unaware of. I may be able to figure out more, provided that I can survive the bounty put on my head because of this.

JNAProductions
2017-07-14, 10:25 PM
Each grunt has a Machop, Machoke, or Machamp.

Each Ma has at least one gun. So do the grunts.

When upstart 10 year olds infiltrate the base, they get shot in the face.

Rynjin
2017-07-15, 01:24 PM
Each grunt has a Machop, Machoke, or Machamp.

Each Ma has at least one gun. So do the grunts.

When upstart 10 year olds infiltrate the base, they get shot in the face.

Lel. Most Pokemon are probably tough enough to be bulletproof. All you do is bring a Kingler and Guillotine all their No Guard having asses, or some variant thereof.

JNAProductions
2017-07-15, 05:52 PM
Lel. Most Pokemon are probably tough enough to be bulletproof. All you do is bring a Kingler and Guillotine all their No Guard having asses, or some variant thereof.

And they leave their Pokeballs when, exactly? I'm not talking about shooting Pokemon-I'm talking about shooting TRAINERS.

Forum Explorer
2017-07-15, 06:08 PM
And they leave their Pokeballs when, exactly? I'm not talking about shooting Pokemon-I'm talking about shooting TRAINERS.

If a gang is walking around shooting at people? The instant I leave the door my Pokemon would be out. And I'd certainly invest the time and effort to get a pretty much bulletproof rock pokemon to use as a bodyguard. Geodude is pretty easy to catch and raise into a Golem for example. (I'd prefer an Onix or Gyrados, but I think whatever city I was in would take offense to people riding giant snake monsters everywhere).

Rynjin
2017-07-15, 06:37 PM
And they leave their Pokeballs when, exactly?

Same time yours do.

Kantaki
2017-07-15, 07:05 PM

Meh. Pokéverse humans are pretty though too.
I mean in the Jotho games there's a scene where a Rocket Grunt gets hit by a Hyperbeam from one of Lance's Dragonites and still being able to talk. (I think Lance even did that twice. Seems like he considers that a viable interrogation tactic.:smallamused:)
Not to mention the abuse people in the Anime go through...

So I'm not sure how well that plan would work.
If you could even get enough guns to equip Team Murder.
I mean how many guns have there been in Pokémon? Maybe two?

For my own Team...
Well I guess it would be a more active version of Team Skull.
Without the being minions for some crazy cultist chick part.
Basically I would collect various trainers that have failed the local version of the League.
So basically the rivals.:smallamused:
Only instead of hanging out in some abandoned town and causing minor trouble (and minion-ing for a CCC) I would actively work against the existing system.

Since I would basically recruit a wild mix of trainers their respective Pokémon would be pretty much whatever they had when they joined.
Plus some signature mon.
Maybe a bug type.
My own line-up would be (Mega)Lopunny, Guardevoir, the Team's signature bug, Alola-Ninetails and either Alola-Raichu or a regular Ninetails.

The first time the so called hero would meet them would be some protest/propaganda event about how unfair the League system is and that strenght shouldn't be everything and how the whole thing is to much pressure for the children and stuff.
All more or less reasonable sounding.
Of course as the story advances the Team would more and more use strenght to reach the change they strive for. Cause that's how you solve things in the Pokémon world.