PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Solo Game for a monk ideas

UnwiseAlistair
2017-07-10, 01:59 AM
So me and two friends have recently finished playing the sunless citadel from totyp, and they have split paths do to the barbarian being a murderous psychopath and the elf monk not wanting to be anywhere near him. Now I'm doing solo campaigns for the two characters over text messages, and I'm having some trouble coming up with adventure ideas for the monk player. I will include some billeted notes to convey the setting as best I can
•player is a female snow elf(homebrew subrace) level 4 path of the 4 elements monk, neutral good, and acolyte of Aphrodite(using Greek instead of d&d pantheons)
•she managed to save Sharwyn Hucrule with the gulthias apple and is now a friend of house hucrule (the murderhobo barbarian is not)
•has spent the last month during a timejump fighting off bandits and retrieving cats from trees and such, becoming well liked in oakhurst.
•the vampire gulthias was released after the barbarian chopped down the tree and will reform and be a problem at higher levels
•only some kobolds survived the pcs- yusdryel is dead and Calcryx and Meepo have joined the barbarian-all other monsters in the citadel were wiped out
I'm hoping for some ideas for possible adventures to hook the monk on without going into the rest of the totyp modules (one monk vs a black dragon in the water won't end well

imanidiot
2017-07-10, 02:03 AM
Watch the 1970s series Kung Fu. There's your campaign right there.

scalyfreak
2017-07-10, 02:06 AM
Watch the 1970s series Kung Fu. There's your campaign right there.

I was just about to post this.