PDA

View Full Version : nwn2 players, look!

Cybren
2007-08-07, 03:41 AM
I thought i'd take the time to plug http://knownlands.com/

It's an NWN2 PW that runs PNP style adventures weekly, using the PW as its backdrop. I thought it was a neat system, and have enjoyed playing on it.

Grey Paladin
2007-08-07, 09:54 AM
Curse my underagehood, that's the 6th awesome PW I cannot play due to people fearing lawsuits :smallfrown: (Heck, last year we watched a film with full nudity as part of our literature class *muttergrumble*)

CrazedGoblin
2007-08-07, 10:01 AM
ye i cant get on it either :smallfurious:

Tom_Violence
2007-08-07, 10:58 AM
I shall be looking into its rather-daunting application process shortly. :smallwink:

Cybren
2007-08-07, 08:31 PM
Not that I'm suggesting you break the rules but it's not like you have to submit a copy of your birth certificate.

tape_measure
2007-08-08, 06:30 AM
Nice concept! I'll have to try and find a way to free up some time for this

Malroth
2007-08-09, 04:20 AM
Its times like this i'm glad i'm a pathetic 28 year old loser with nothing better to do than play rpgs

WitchSlayer
2007-08-15, 08:21 PM
Does anyone have a list of persistent worlds or somesuch? I am extremely bored but I feel almost intimidated by this persistent world.

Tom_Violence
2007-08-25, 11:07 PM
Well, I just played a session here, and here's what I have to say about it.

First off, every time I've logged in there there's been no one about and nothing to do. Tonight there was a DM'd thing on. What that involved was me and about 11 other lvl 1 characters getting thrown halfway into a story, with no one seeming to know what was going on. There was a couple of players there that were clearly 'regulars' or something, judging by how they insisted that everyone leave everything to them. There was also at least 3 or 4 "Me no like bad things. Me hit bad things" characters, which really really wears thin quick. And for some reason, everyone seemed really surprised that this dozen-strong party was a bit disorganised, and didn't really seem to be going anywhere. Needless to say, I quit before the end. I quit after the 3rd room (which still took 2 hours to get to).

Bottom line: Nice world, nice lore, bad PW!

Simius
2007-08-26, 06:27 AM
The Known Lands is a great world. Although I don't play very regularly, I've been following it since it went live and I must say that everything looks great. The party concept is awesome!