PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder The Appearance of Harpies in APs and Modules

Sir Chuckles
2017-07-12, 07:08 AM
Minus Legacy of Fire, in what APs and Modules do harpies appear? I do not mind minor spoilers, so some generalization of where and when they appear is also appreciated.

If there are any notable appearances in 3.5 modules that are not too terribly difficult to convert into Pathfinder, those would also be appreciated.

Agahnim
2017-07-12, 07:45 AM
The first part of Jade Regent, "The Brinewall Legacy", has a 2nd-level Oracle Harpy called Zaiobe in the final dungeon. Pic related.
https://sites.google.com/site/berkeleypathfinderjr/_/rsrc/1451431621837/the-story/supporting-cast/zaiobe/Zaiobe.png?height=400&width=291

Allanimal
2017-07-13, 04:47 PM
Minus Legacy of Fire, in what APs and Modules do harpies appear? I do not mind minor spoilers, so some generalization of where and when they appear is also appreciated.

If there are any notable appearances in 3.5 modules that are not too terribly difficult to convert into Pathfinder, those would also be appreciated.

Savage Tide has some interesting harpies. Not sure how hard it would be to convert...
They are in the part where the PCs get to scuttlecove. And the pirate base shortly thereafter, if I'm remembering correctly.

There may be more - my group jumped into the AP at that point because the DM needed a high-level adventure and wanted a piratey theme, so I don't know if there are more earlier in the AP.