PDA

View Full Version : Bizarre Appendage

Prothero
2007-08-07, 07:54 AM
(Feel free to verbally whap me if this has been brought up)

Check out the left side of panel 4 of OOTS 478. Lien seems to be stabbing one of the Octopus' tentacles. However, it's shaped differently than all the other tentacles in the panel. Is it the octopus' thumb? Octopuses have thumbs??? Perhaps its phallus, which for some bizarre reason is attacking the boat (Octopus phalli /are/ in one of their tentacles, though). Perhaps the end of the tentacle is facing away from the 'screen' as it were, and wrapped around or attempting to wrap around Hinjo's junk?

Thoughts?

Finn Solomon
2007-08-07, 07:58 AM
It's wrapped around the boat, and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Spiryt
2007-08-07, 08:04 AM
Damn, octopus just wraped it around boat!

Where you get those theories from? :smallbiggrin:

RAGE KING!
2007-08-07, 09:28 AM
maybe it was cut off and then was in the process of growing back...

Do summoning spells summon a creature from somewhere else? - cuz if so my idea works.

-if not, if the creatures just magically appear, then ne'er mind

Iranon
2007-08-07, 09:34 AM
Well, if it's a male octupus, one of the tentacles will be slightly different from the rest anyway.

I believe it's just the perspective, but just maybe the octopus is getting rather personal with Hinjo's Junk and Lien takes offense.

Spiryt
2007-08-07, 09:43 AM
I believe it's just the perspective, but just maybe the octopus is getting rather personal with Hinjo's Junk and Lien takes offense.

Well, looks like more and more people want to have Hinjo's junk only for their own.

Dusk_Rider
2007-08-07, 11:42 AM
Oh no, this isn't developing into another "Hinjo's junk" thread! Please tell me it isn't true!

bluish_wolf
2007-08-07, 12:52 PM
It's wrapped around the boat, and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Not when we had an entire strip devoted to double-entendres about Hinjo's junk.

PaladinFreak
2007-08-08, 10:50 PM
Dude, look at the distance. Look how far the Octopus is away from the appendage. You will realize that it is just a tentacle.

Unless you are a sick perver-STOP THINKING THAT!