PDA

View Full Version : Skype LFP. DM or player available for interested party.

obarama
2017-07-16, 02:26 PM
looking for party to join or available as a DM for players who need one. If I am to DM would like to build up to a possible Tomb of Annihilation adventure. would also be interested in a Storm kings thunder adventure, or what ever the party wants. I have about 4 months of 3.5 DMing experience and I would like to try out 5e. Have all necessary materials. I am available Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon and evening PST. Please contact me if you have questions.

Greenflame133
2017-10-20, 03:20 AM
looking for party to join or available as a DM for players who need one. If I am to DM would like to build up to a possible Tomb of Annihilation adventure. would also be interested in a Storm kings thunder adventure, or what ever the party wants. I have about 4 months of 3.5 DMing experience and I would like to try out 5e. Have all necessary materials. I am available Saturday evening and Sunday afternoon and evening PST. Please contact me if you have questions.

Oh hi. I would really like you as my DM. As per part. Currently I have one more person. We can play as duo or join a larger group. We both are familiar with 3.5 so that's preferred system. I hope we can get some camping started ^^

I also don't mind playing two characters (if duo is too small of an party)then