PDA

View Full Version : What interesting Fire Emblem characters could I base a D&D PC (Player character) on?

CrackedChair
2017-07-16, 03:06 PM
So after making characters based on some Fire Emblem characters, I thought I'd do a bit more searching for a interesting character to base my PC on. Does anyone have an idea of what Fire Emblem character I could base a D&D player character on?

Vitruviansquid
2017-07-16, 03:25 PM
I guess you'd like Meg from Radiant Dawn?

Just don't fall into the trap of going for Hector or Ephraim or another character loved by fans because they are strong, since in a D&D game, you wouldn't be able to control if they are actually strong much of the time.

CrackedChair
2017-07-16, 03:35 PM
I guess you'd like Meg from Radiant Dawn?

Just don't fall into the trap of going for Hector or Ephraim or another character loved by fans because they are strong, since in a D&D game, you wouldn't be able to control if they are actually strong much of the time.

Meg sounds fine. I could try out a Dwarf or Human Paladin based on her character and quirks.

And er, thanks for the head's up!

Airk
2017-07-17, 04:03 PM
Any of them?

As long as you don't pick someone who is already legendarily badass at the start of the game (unless you are prepared to figure out what they were like before they became legendarily badass) unless your game supports legendary badassitude at the start of play.

As long as you poach the character's personality and general concept moreso than their "stats" it should be a good source of inspiration.