PDA

View Full Version : Poison Dusk Lizardfolk 5e conversion

Pandyman
2017-07-18, 12:11 AM
Poison Dusk Lizardfolk
Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2, and your Wisdom score increases by 1.
Age. Poison Dusks reach maturity arqund age 14 and rarely live longer than 60 years.
Size. Poison Dusks are a much smaller than standard Lizardfolk, averaging between 3 to 4 feet in height, weighing 42—52 pounds. Your size is Small.
Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet, and you have a swimming speed of 30 feet.
Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim Conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in Darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in Darkness, only shades of gray.
Hold Breath. You can hold your breath for up to 15 minutes at a time.
Poisoned Hunter. You gain proficiency with two of the following skills of your choice: Nature, Perception, Poison Kit, Stealth, and Survival.
Chameleon Skin: Poison Dusks can adjust the colors of their scales to blend in with their surroundings. Poison Dusk Lizardfolk may hide while lightly obscured.

I wanted to bring the Poison Dusk Lizardfolk into my friend's game, and my dm told me to put together something reasonable and he'd be cool with it. Either way, the 5e conversion suggested that bonuses greater than +4 should be considered for a possible advantage on stealth checks, but it felt a little dirty. So i lifted the Wood Elf ability. Any suggestions that might bring it more in line with the current races?