PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Build me a character: Night Angel Trilogy

Reaperess
2017-07-18, 05:03 PM
Honestly, I love these books. They've been a favorite of mine for since their release.

The characters that I want to focus on most are as follows:

Kyler Stern/Durzo Blint (I realize that they are very similar, but perhaps not identical)

Logan Gyre

Lantano Garuwashi

Feir Cousat

Solon Tofusion

barakaka
2017-07-19, 12:56 PM
It's been a while, so forgive me if I'm off a bit.

Pretty sure Complete Adventurer's Ninja with Master Thrower handles most of Kyler/Durzo. Maybe a gauntlet of infinite blades (Magic Item Compendium) but that doesn't handle the punch daggers Kyler's so fond of. Durzo is really just a higher level than Kyler is all, but Kyler has toys :smallbiggrin:.
I'd probably pin Logan as a Martial from Miniatures Handbook.
If I recall correctly, Lantano was just far too strong/skilled in combat, with a beat up sword for a while, so I'd go Warblade with him. They're glory seekers. Maybe mix in some barbarian to taste.
Solon was just a battlemage if memory serves, so really any gish could work, although I'd probably stick to Duskblade.

I'd have to give another read to remember Feir.

Krazzman
2017-07-19, 03:57 PM
It's been a while, so forgive me if I'm off a bit.

Pretty sure Complete Adventurer's Ninja with Master Thrower handles most of Kyler/Durzo. Maybe a gauntlet of infinite blades (Magic Item Compendium) but that doesn't handle the punch daggers Kyler's so fond of. Durzo is really just a higher level than Kyler is all, but Kyler has toys :smallbiggrin:.
I'd probably pin Logan as a Martial from Miniatures Handbook.
If I recall correctly, Lantano was just far too strong/skilled in combat, with a beat up sword for a while, so I'd go Warblade with him. They're glory seekers. Maybe mix in some barbarian to taste.
Solon was just a battlemage if memory serves, so really any gish could work, although I'd probably stick to Duskblade.

I'd have to give another read to remember Feir.

Mind the Pathfinder Tag.

But yeah.. I would look at Path of War, Warpriest/occultist/magus and synthesist summoner. I have read the books 7 years ago so... I remember nearly nothing :/

barakaka
2017-07-19, 06:51 PM
Whoops! Sorry about that! My reasoning might still be helpful I suppose if nothing else.