PDA

View Full Version : fan club starting

tannish2
2007-08-07, 10:48 PM
not sure if theres some official way to do this, or if there already is one, if so please tell me, but if not, then who would be interested in a "people who think paladins suck fan club"? or perhaps a better wording of it...

Mr. Moon
2007-08-07, 10:51 PM
A while ago, Roland posted in SMBG declaring all non-OotS related fanclubs to be out of bounds. I'm not sure if this is still in effect, or if it was even Roland, but best to be careful.

Hell Puppi
2007-08-07, 11:01 PM
I think Lilly, one of the mods, has a thing for the Kaylee fanclub, so I think non-oots clubs are okay in some respects

Lucky
2007-08-07, 11:07 PM
I think Lilly, one of the mods, has a thing for the Kaylee fanclub, so I think non-oots clubs are okay in some respectsYou can have all the clubs you want, you just can't make a thread for them. Putting "Kaylee fan club" in your sig is different than making a thread.

Rawhide
2007-08-07, 11:09 PM
Any fanclubs must be contained to the SMBG. Any of the more pointless or spammy fanclubs will be locked on sight. If Roland has said that non-OotS fanclubs should not exist, then its best to follow that directive. Lilly is not running a fanclub, I believe its a joke because both Kaylee and herself haven't had a boyfriend for over a year.

Lilly
2007-08-07, 11:10 PM
While I'm a Kaylee fan, it's not a fan club. I don't think anyone could really be a fan of going for a year and only going through a lot of batteries.

And all the fan club discussion should be in Silly Message Board Games. And I bet you're creative enough to find a way to make a "paladins suck" fanclub OotS related.

@^ Three words: Long Distance Relationship. *shakes fist menacingly in the general direction of the Pacific Ocean*

Hell Puppi
2007-08-07, 11:17 PM
I didn't mean to say it was anything serious, I just remembered seeing it in your sig as an example. I really should check the rules on these things before offering vague help ><

Azrael
2007-08-08, 07:21 AM
*shakes fist menacingly in the general direction of the Pacific Ocean*

*Pacific Ocean gently waves hello back*

http://lbdassociates.com/salphotos/SAL%20Photos/Seascapes/crashing%20waves.jpg

tannish2
2007-08-09, 04:57 PM
ok shiny thanks

Zherog
2007-08-09, 05:01 PM
While I'm a Kaylee fan, it's not a fan club. I don't think anyone could really be a fan of going for a year and only going through a lot of batteries.

Usually I'm brimming with smartass responses to comments such as this one. But, at the moment, I'm only thinking of things that'll get me in trouble...