PDA

View Full Version : Marvel Fold-Up Figures

Bastian Weaver
2017-07-20, 02:18 PM
Hello, peoples.
So I've bought Rich's batch of merry monsters, and spent most of my time cutting them out and folding them and giving them cute names (Grimalkin the Cat is my favorite).
Now I remember some of the old Marvel Super Heroes books included fold-up figures of the mutants, Hydra agents, Sentinels, etc. Were there any books with the 90's members of the X-Men (Jubilee, Gambit, and the others from the X-Men TAS cast)? Maybe not MSH, but some other version of Marvel games?

Joe the Rat
2017-07-21, 09:29 AM
Ah, the old marvel tri-folds... I'd seen some standard fantasy fold-ups along those lines in ages past
(for those of you not familiar, the tri-folds had three faces - two angled "front" faces, and a "rear" facing, so it stood on an edge).

Those were part of the MSH boxed set. I don't think they did official marker sheets after that.

Lord Torath
2017-07-21, 09:46 AM
TSR put out an Indiana Jones game with fold-up mini's too.

CharonsHelper
2017-07-21, 09:53 AM
Lol - in college I had a book of 90's style X-men stickers. (A joke Christmas gift.)

I would hand them out to my players if they did something reminiscent of a character. (Ex: Going berserk and charging in might get them a Wolverine sticker.)

I ran out of Professor X stickers pretty quickly...I gave them to people when they were being lame. :belkar:

Bastian Weaver
2017-07-23, 01:18 AM
I ran out of Professor X stickers pretty quickly...I gave them to people when they were being lame. :belkar:

Hoo hoo hoo. Good one.
Thanks for answering, guys. I found the ones they published for MSH. Not exactly what I wanted, but there are Sentinels and Galactus and all kinds of bad guys - not bad at all.

AlienEvil
2017-07-24, 02:56 AM
Sorry, but how can I buy these figures, I love collecting figures but in my area, it's really hard to buy DC super heroes' figures, seems that nowhere sells them. Could you please tell me where to buy and how to order? I would be very grateful for this. Actually I really wish to have Marvel Figures since I played injustice 2. Every character is awesome and I really want to own them.