PDA

View Full Version : Speculation Funny spells for 5e.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-24, 04:24 PM
I would like some intresting or funny spells. For my bladesinger entertainer.so i need intrest even if its just vicious mockery becomes vicous c_ockery instead of insulting them they get psychicaly slapped by a dik.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-24, 05:05 PM
Tea time.1st level spell.wisdom save against spell save you must physically expell rations for each combatant who during the next five minutes the only actions they can take are eat drink or talk.give some buff to allies like good berry.

No brains
2017-07-24, 05:33 PM
Pardon Me
Enchantment cantrip
Bonus action (Maybe reaction)
Verbal
Duration: 1 round

You say 'Pardon me' in the proper language and with the proper etiquette of a certain society. Creatures of that society that speak that language must make a Wisdom save or they do not take reactions against you for the duration of the spell. You may use a Persuasion check in place of your spellcasting DC when casting this spell.

I thought this up because I imagine people wanting to make attacks of opportunity on me when I'm in a crowded store.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-24, 05:35 PM
Awesome lets keep this thread goin.

Falcon X
2017-07-24, 06:47 PM
My favorite 3.5 cantrip was from Book of Neurotic Fantasy.

Summon Blind and Deaf Kobold
You summon a blind and deaf Kobold. You can give it no verbal commands, but a good shove will send it in the right direction.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-24, 07:16 PM
My favorite 3.5 cantrip was from Book of Neurotic Fantasy.

Summon Blind and Deaf Kobold
You summon a blind and deaf Kobold. You can give it no verbal commands, but a good shove will send it in the right direction.

Awesome. Totalt worth using again

Pex
2017-07-24, 07:53 PM
Otto's Irresistible Strip
7th level enchantment

Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V
Duration: Concentration, up to one minute

Choose one creature that you can see in range. Creatures that can't be charmed are immune to this spell. The target begins a strip tease routine. In addition to dancing and preening, the target spends his or her Action taking off armor, clothing, accouterments, etc. The creature spends its movement stripping in his or her space without leaving it and has disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws. At the end of the creature's turn he or she may make a Wisdom saving throw to end the spell. If you give the creature at least 5 gp as a bonus action each round on your turn he or she will have disadvantage on the Wisdom saving throw.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-24, 07:55 PM
Otto's Irresistible Strip
7th level enchantment

Casting Time: 1 action
Range: 30 feet
Components: V
Duration: Concentration, up to one minute

Choose one creature that you can see in range. Creatures that can't be charmed are immune to this spell. The target begins a strip tease routine. In addition to dancing and preening, the target spends his or her Action taking off armor, clothing, accouterments, etc. The creature spends its movement stripping in his or her space without leaving it and has disadvantage on Dexterity saving throws. At the end of the creature's turn he or she may make a Wisdom saving throw to end the spell. If you give the creature at least 5 gp as a bonus action each round on your turn he or she will have disadvantage on the Wisdom saving throw.
Ok im using this and more importantly im going to use it on my self

Hooligan
2017-07-25, 02:08 AM
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?490487-The-Book-of-1234-Misspellings-Ultimate-Guide-to-the-Dyslexomancer

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-25, 02:10 AM
I like some of them but no effects are listed

Blacky the Blackball
2017-07-25, 05:18 AM
I would like some intresting or funny spells. For my bladesinger entertainer.so i need intrest even if its just vicious mockery becomes vicous c_ockery instead of insulting them they get psychicaly slapped by a dik.

My daughter misread the Vicious Mockery spell as Vicious Monkey.

So now we assume that the spell summons a small but irate monkey and flings it at the target's face.

Pex
2017-07-25, 07:26 AM

So now we assume that the spell summons a small but irate monkey and flings it at the target's face.

I would think the monkey is flinging something else.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-25, 03:17 PM

Both versions of said vicous monkey are good

tieren
2017-07-25, 03:31 PM
Spell of Audible Detection of Invisible or hidden creatures:

Caster yells "Marco" all creatures who hear the call must respond by shouting "Polo", there is no save, unless you are underwater.

Fayd
2017-07-25, 04:04 PM
A variant of detect poison, detect poisson! Know if anything you're touching contains fish!

PhoenixPhyre
2017-07-25, 04:30 PM
A variant of detect poison, detect poisson! Know if anything you're touching contains fish!

Actually, that's a form of mathemagics. Good for when you really need the right distribution. Wouldn't want a gaussian now, would we.

Zorku
2017-07-25, 05:26 PM
Vicious monkey is much more powerful while within the bounds of Mordenakainen's primate sanctum.

Comprehend Babbages: For the duration, you understand any pop culture references that you hear. This spell doesn't help with slashfic.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-25, 05:34 PM
Also good wow mordwnkainen has a lot of hobbies

utopus
2017-07-26, 03:46 AM

Some funny spells that a Bard in my campaign has come up with are 'Meat Metal', Oold Person, Bold Person, Dancing Wights, Bending, Lending, and Rending.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-26, 07:40 AM
Some funny spells that a Bard in my campaign has come up with are 'Meat Metal', Oold Person, Bold Person, Dancing Wights, Bending, Lending, and Rending.

Dancing wights you say go on now im intugued

Zorku
2017-07-26, 10:35 AM
Yeah, Mordenakainen practically kicked off an industrial revolution of magic.

-

Vending Pending and Tending are the only other good single letter replacements on the front of Sending, except maybe Zending if you can convince the DM that in a Zen moment the monk will experience a little 'ding' in their mind palace and unlock some secret of the universe.

If I get to add a letter then that opens up stuff like Blending and Trending.

Armored Walrus
2017-07-26, 11:35 AM
Viscous Mockery - Your insults are dripping with sarcasm, literally.
Vicious Crockery - 1d4 mugs, vases, or urns within the area of effect animate and attack the target
(Sid) Vicious Mockery - 1d6 sex pistols appear and fire at your target
Vicious Hockery - A sarcastic pawn shop broker gives your target a lowball offer on his dad's gold watch
Delicious Mockery - summons a pint of elderberries, which immediately fly off in search of your target's father

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-26, 02:54 PM
Viscous Mockery - Your insults are dripping with sarcasm, literally.
Vicious Crockery - 1d4 mugs, vases, or urns within the area of effect animate and attack the target
(Sid) Vicious Mockery - 1d6 sex pistols appear and fire at your target
Vicious Hockery - A sarcastic pawn shop broker gives your target a lowball offer on his dad's gold watch
Delicious Mockery - summons a pint of elderberries, which immediately fly off in search of your target's father
Lol
Delicous mockery so funny

Pex
2017-07-26, 02:56 PM
Find Stud

Locates a male of your species you can "mount". Gender of caster irrelevant.

:smallyuk: