PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice feats

Sergio
2017-07-25, 06:04 AM
Where cna I find all the apprentice feats?

And am I wrong, or could I use the apprentice feat with a dread necromancer and be able to choose new spells every time I get a new level, without having to retake the feat itself every time?? That means that I could get a lot of flexibility. Let me know.

Matrota
2017-07-25, 06:23 AM
DMG II has a multitude of apprentice feats on page 175. The spellcaster apprentice (what I think you're looking for) is on page 178.

Sergio
2017-07-25, 07:56 AM
DMG II has a multitude of apprentice feats on page 175. The spellcaster apprentice (what I think you're looking for) is on page 178.
Thanks.

am I wrong, or could I use the apprentice feat with a dread necromancer and be able to choose new spells every time I get a new level, without having to retake the feat itself every time?? That means that I could get a lot of flexibility. Let me know.

Daefos
2017-07-25, 08:26 AM
Thanks.

am I wrong, or could I use the apprentice feat with a dread necromancer and be able to choose new spells every time I get a new level, without having to retake the feat itself every time?? That means that I could get a lot of flexibility. Let me know.

It would, but it would be meaningless. There's no provision in the feat that lets you choose a spell that isn't on your class' spell list. Since Dread Necromancers already know their entire spell list right out of the box, the feat does literally nothing for you other than some skill bonuses.