PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Homebrew Magic-Item Feedback

Greyheart
2017-07-25, 10:11 PM
I've created a couple of homebrew magic items for my home game, and I'm curious what other people might think about them.

If you have any questions about the items, feel free to ask. I might post a couple of more ideas on here for further feedback.

1) Flute of the Coming Dawn
This white-wood flute is carved with images of flying birds, swirling clouds, and the rising sun.
3/day: cure moderate wounds, or mass cure light wounds as per your level.
At Will: You may create light as per the spell while playing this instrument.
Special Ability: By expending an equivalent amount of your Bardic Performance,
you may create a circle of protection against good/evil which lasts for as long as your performance.

2) Elemental Weapon Clasp
A well made copper clasp affixed with clusters of small rubies, emeralds, sapphires, and yellow topaz, each arranged like a star.
Each day, any non-magical weapon affixed with this clasp can be given elemental damage: fire, acid, ice, or electricity.
The total time for this damage is five rounds, which do not have to be consecutive, but only one damage type
may be chosen per day. Activating the clasp counts as a swift action.

By the way, the Flute was inspired by an item from one of my favorite campaign journals on this site, which can be found here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?116836-The-SilverClawShift-Campaign-Archives (It's the first one, just to clarify.)