PDA

View Full Version : Could mod delete please

thedanster7000
2017-07-27, 04:53 AM
You awake in a cosy bed, the air warm. You are in a wooden room, an inn, judging by the decorations and lack of personal belongings. You look around and see three others in a similar state; bruised and sore. A man enters, a large moustache adorns his pudgy red face. He looks you all up and down and speaks,

"I see you've all miraculously awoken! I'm Trevor, we brought you to my inn after we'd scared off the orcs. You're damn lucky we were around or you'd currently be their honoured and well-seasoned guests! What in the cursed barrows of the Ridge were you four doing travelling alone at this time of year!? Especially with all those blasted greenskins prowling about lately! The capital has to be far safer than Drakewater, so what could you possibly gain from trudging through the snow to this little orc-trap of a town, eh? Adventure, glory, fame, and women perhaps? We've heard that before, and they've ended up as a roast for the orcs they went to drive out."

Squadfather42
2017-07-27, 06:12 AM
Ulrich Fleischer
Squire

Ulrich sits up quickly, jumping at the sound of the mystery man's voice. Wincing at the sudden onslaught of pain, Ulrich rubs the side of his head and feels a knot.

"You've the right of it. I was simply try to find my way. Hoping to make fame and fortune along the way. Now that you mention it...a woman may make the room stop spinning."

Laughing at the last part, Ulrich winces as the pain hits him again.

JbeJ275
2017-07-27, 12:25 PM
I came through here on a whim, and hell someone has to try and kill the buggers don't they.

Marcus says this as he wistfully stokes his longbow, a wistful look on his face.

RazorChain
2017-07-27, 09:50 PM
"By the Heldenhammer, my head hurts" Kurt uttered "I came here for the women" he admitted freely.

"After the incident with the turkey in the last town, I had outstayed my welcome so I came here"

"But I tried to fondle those orcs while I fought them but none of them were wenches" Kurt said but added hopefully "there is always another fight and I'm sure I'll capture a orc slavegirl next time around!"