PDA

View Full Version : Paging Trog

Shhalahr Windrider
2007-08-08, 04:59 PM
Didn't want to have to do this, but...

Trog, are you there? Are you getting my PMs about the meetup? If you're gonna give me a ride, I need to know the intended departure schedule.

Amotis
2007-08-08, 05:01 PM
Trog not here. Please leave message after the beep.

Moo.

Shhalahr Windrider
2007-08-08, 05:06 PM
Dang it! He was online just before I posted. Saw the little green circle and everything!

Thes Hunter
2007-08-08, 05:10 PM
Dang it! He was online just before I posted. Saw the little green circle and everything!

It's now into overtime. He is probably crunching through whatever is delaying him at work. The other night he did say "Oooooooo! I need to PM that Shhalahr guy!"

I am sure this will remind him again tonight. :smallwink:

Shhalahr Windrider
2007-08-08, 05:14 PM
Thanks, Thes.

Trog
2007-08-08, 05:35 PM
*wanders in looking like his HP is hovering in the single digits*

Sorry. Trog would have been here sooner but Thes booby trapped Trog on the RB thread. Luckily Trog defeated the vile creatures at the bottom of the pit trap and got enough xp to level up. Though Trog was foorced to pick "Doctor" as his class for this level and a pager instantly appeared on Trog's belt. Which is how Trog got your page. Lucky eh? Excuse Trog a minute.

*steps behind a screen and heals self like all good physicians do. Steps back out in golfing knickers*

There. Now Trog feels more like a doctor. Er... yeah. Trog will hit you up with a bill for Trog's time PM explaining the details.

*hails a passing golf cart full of seniors and heads out to the links*

Rawhide
2007-08-08, 05:38 PM
Doctor Trog, Trog
Paging Doctor Trog
Doctor Trog, Doctor Trog
Where are you? (Where are you?)

Logic
2007-08-08, 05:46 PM
Paging Dr. Trog. Your 5 o-clock is here early.

And your lawyer is on line 6.

Trog
2007-08-08, 05:55 PM
*The phone at the front desk rings. Trog is on the other end*

Doctor Trog here. Trog is busy right now playing doctor in the caddyshack but if you die or something Trog will get right back to you. Or not but you'll be dead so what do you care really. Right now Trog needs to return to his game of hit-the-white-ball-swear-walk-after-it.

Er... leave the name and address of your billable next of kin. Um... *boop or something*

*hangs up.*

Shhalahr Windrider
2007-08-08, 11:44 PM
Wow.

First Professor Leperflesh. Now Dr. Trog.

I should like start up a graduate school or something.