PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Half Succubus Paladin/Cleric/Warpriest/Hunter of the Dead

Arzul
2017-07-27, 01:39 PM
Hey Guys,

The Dm said the group needs a better healer than our newbie cleric who does more battle priest role and swings his sword than healing the group, i took the Cloak of Charisma but its been modified to an adamantine thread cloak of charisma which adds to my ac and gives a damage reduction of 2 and i got an amulet of health which got my hp to 109, i'm also using a war maul warhammer from the arms and armor 3.5 book, taking feats augment healing, spurn death's touch, combat casting, taking the lecherous flaw to get the shape spell metamagic feat, my armor is double plate and using a +1 steel buckler, though i have a ring of metamagic that allows me to use any metamagic on my spells, so i need some other item ideas ? any help would be great, also was level 7 but Dm gave me a level since the group leveled up.

Also my stats have changed Str 18,Dex 13, Con 19, Int 16, Wis 16, Cha 24
i forgot the + 2 to dex and the neg 2 to wisdom and the neg 4 to strength but the rings on my wings where they attach is a + 4 to strength so that negates the strength problem. Probably should have said that this is a gestalt campaign and i think i'll use my ninth level to take a dip into bard/fighter to use the dove harp mentioned below and a bonus feat besides the perks of being a fighter.

chimaeraUndying
2017-07-27, 01:48 PM
Stat-boosting items are always gonna be a worthwhile pickup (Cloak of Charisma and Amulet of Health, probably), and make for a good gold sink. A Quickdisk [Dragon Mag. #351] gives you a +2 untyped bonus to Initiative for only 1000gp, that'd be nice to have too.

Outside of that, maybe an emergency wand of cure light wounds? A Bag of Holding?

Arzul
2017-07-27, 01:59 PM
Stat-boosting items are always gonna be a worthwhile pickup (Cloak of Charisma and Amulet of Health, probably), and make for a good gold sink. A Quickdisk [Dragon Mag. #351] gives you a +2 untyped bonus to Initiative for only 1000gp, that'd be nice to have too.

Outside of that, maybe an emergency wand of cure light wounds? A Bag of Holding?

my Stats are as follows Str 9 Dex 19 Con 16 Int 18 Wis 14 and Cha 22 without any items as for the amulet i might take a look was thinking something to boost charm effect of the succubus, the wand is a big help for when the heal spells are gone, the quickdisk seems interesting though couldn't an item of dex do the same thing ?

Crake
2017-07-27, 02:40 PM
Grab a dove's harp, it's like 12k but it let you give fast healing 3 for 1 minute to all allies within 60ft whenever you use a bardic music.

That is... in addition to the bardic music effect.... at no extra expenditure of daily abilities. Just... all your bardic music abilities now also heal 30 hp over 1 minute... to all allies within 60ft.

Arzul
2017-07-31, 02:28 PM
Grab a dove's harp, it's like 12k but it let you give fast healing 3 for 1 minute to all allies within 60ft whenever you use a bardic music.

That is... in addition to the bardic music effect.... at no extra expenditure of daily abilities. Just... all your bardic music abilities now also heal 30 hp over 1 minute... to all allies within 60ft.

i thank you guys but DM said we need a better healer than our newbie healer so i had to switch to a paladin/cleric going into warpriest/hunter of the dead