PDA

View Full Version : D&D 5e/Next Half-Hobgoblin ( Sil-Karg) [PEACH]

bunnynoah
2017-07-27, 04:43 PM
Sil-Karg (Human/Hobgoblin, Dwarf/Hobgoblin)

Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score increases by 2 and your Intelligence score increases by 1.
Age. Sil-Karg mature at the same rate as humans and have lifespans similar in length to theirs.
Alignment. Sil-Karg share the Lawful tendencies as their Hobgoblin parents do, and lean a little more towards evil than good. They can, however, be of any alignment.
Size. Sil-Karg are between 5 and 6 feet tall and weigh between 150 and 200 pounds. Your size is Medium.
Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Darkvision. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can’t discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Martial Advantage. Once per turn, when you hit with a weapon attack on a creature that is adjacent to an ally, you may add your proficiency bonus to damage.
War Mind. You have advantage with Intelligence and Wisdom saving throws in combat.
Languages. You can speak, read and write Common and Goblin.

Let me know if anything should be changed!

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-28, 12:21 AM
What is the other parent race

bunnynoah
2017-07-28, 05:29 AM
What is the other parent race

Human. :smallbiggrin:

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-28, 07:09 AM
Human. :smallbiggrin:

They are intresting.but what about the variants on hobgoblins.

bunnynoah
2017-07-28, 11:14 AM
They are intresting.but what about the variants on hobgoblins.

Is there variants in 5e?

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-28, 01:31 PM
In volos guide yes even some gender variants sneaky enough hoblgoblins are trained to be monks.
Rednosed hobgoblins are more inteligent and trained in monor magics ala eldritch knight blue noses almoat akin to blue bloods are more aggressive but can give more decisive orders seemingly with ease even under the most stressful environments.

bunnynoah
2017-07-28, 01:37 PM
In volos guide yes even some gender variants sneaky enough hoblgoblins are trained to be monks.
Rednosed hobgoblins are more inteligent and trained in monor magics ala eldritch knight blue noses almoat akin to blue bloods are more aggressive but can give more decisive orders seemingly with ease even under the most stressful environments.

Yes... but we only get one playable Hobgoblin in Volo's guide. So I thought making the half breed with one variety.

Edit: I changed some of the bonuses and the stat change.

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-28, 03:51 PM
So yeah i like the new skill it makes for a fine many classes.and is a fine martial

bunnynoah
2017-07-28, 05:57 PM
So yeah i like the new skill it makes for a fine many classes.and is a fine martial

Thank you! The question is, however, would you play it?

Sariel Vailo
2017-07-28, 07:28 PM
Thank you! The question is, however, would you play it?

I play the strange the uniqe and the tragic pronounced trahgec with a hard e so id use it as a purple dragon knight.