PDA

View Full Version : Frist homebrew item

D Knight
2007-08-08, 07:03 PM
this might have or have not been done befor but i am doing it anyway. in a campaine i play a class that involves technoligy and i was thinking about how to build a D&D dropship. here is what i have so far 2 mith tower (1 can fly like winged sheild) and an onxy orb (that controls flight, and invisablity). then i have full plate that shrinks as shrink spell and ac is almost double in fall but ocupiant does not take fall damage because feather fall spell on the inside. so in all i need a little help in the deparment of useable or not. the class is Technomancer by Vaultdeller7

P.S. facse if you do read this do not tell hellmonkey or eles i am not joking.

NakedCelt
2007-08-09, 04:14 AM
I'd like to critique this, but I can't, because the spelling and punctuation are so bad I actually can't understand what you're saying. Please fix.

firepup
2007-08-09, 10:02 AM
This might have been done before but I am doing it anyway. In a campaign I play a class that involves technology and I was thinking about how to build a D&D dropship. Here is what I have so far 2 mith tower (1 can fly like winged shield) and an onyx orb (that controls flight, and invisibility). Then I have full plate that shrinks as shrink spell and ac is almost double while falling but the occupant does not take fall damage because feather fall spell on the inside. So I need a little help in the department of whether this is usable or not. the class is Technomancer by Vaultdeller7

sPELL CHEKERED adn grammer choked buy Firepup.

I think this is possible. But the cost of doing it would be pretty high in DND. Permanent feather fall, at will Shrink spell, and +4 ac when falling.

D Knight
2007-08-09, 01:14 PM
sorry about grmmer and thanks for fixing it. But that is the general idea and i am a technomancer so that might help from the stand point that i am at. So now i am off to find the price. thanks aging

Overlord
2007-08-09, 06:09 PM
Okay, okay, you ask for a dropship and you start talking about flying shields and onyx orbs?

What do you want this "dropship" to do?

A carpet of flying would undoubtedly suffice for most of your needs, I think.