PDA

View Full Version : The Sealing of Fates

Inevitability
2017-07-30, 09:25 AM
Mani, moving through the corridors at incredible speeds, flies down a spiralling ramp and elegantly swoops into the corridor she knows is the shortest route to her target. She knows she has almost arrived at her destination; she knows only a few passages remain.

Then she turns another corridor, and finds an enormous, bull-headed monstrosity blocking her path. In front of him is a wall of blueish energy sealing off the entire passage, and standing beside him is a determined-looking humanoid. Instantaneously, the two creatures are recognized as the Ravager and the mysterious pawn that accompanied it before. Behind them, faintly visible but undeniably there, is the immense vertical shaft she knows ends at her goal.

One: [roll0]
Mani: [roll1]
Perditor: [roll2]

Domi: [roll3]
Domi's host: [roll4]
Priest: [roll5]

LET IT BEGIN.

Also, I must request you don't look at the NPC initiative for good reasons I can't reveal right now (and at least some of you at least partially know). It suffices to say that at the start of each round all NPCs act, followed by One, then Perditor, then Mani (I'm amazed by their rolls as well; lowest one was still a 16).

Sønderjye
2017-07-30, 10:56 PM
"What happened?" the dragon named Mani asks to the group as she catches her breath from the sprint: "I was talking, you answered and then the room exploded"

Inevitability
2017-07-31, 01:57 AM
The walls conduct sound very well, and One is fully able to hear what Mani is saying.

One also receives a telepathic message from the old illithid.

Don't trust Mani, Purifier, her heart is filled with lies and hatred. And whatever you do, do not reveal it was I who caused that explosion, or that any mind flayer survived.

Perditor receives a telepathic message from the old illithid moments after Mani finishes speaking.

Don't trust Mani, Ravager. She is just waiting for a moment of weakness to sneak past you. And above all, do not reveal I caused that explosion, or that any mind flayer survived.

Don nadie
2017-07-31, 03:57 AM
The angelic being follows the sound, it moves forward. It occurs to the angel as it words ring into its head that perhaps this is a bad idea. Perhaps it is being manipulated by more than once force, for who can One trust here? Perditor and the old priest seem the most trust-worthy, and that is a very mild consolation. Still, if they are being manipulated by one or another it does not matter... The Will of the True Divine shall prevail.

Suddenly, One emerges from the wall: a being of Pure Light. It is tall and elongated, a creature formed of veils ruffled by an unearthly wind which cover a roughly humanoid shape. It has four arms, though two of those are holding a lump of earth and dirt. A pure light emanates from its figure, strong like the bright sun. Suddenly, it is in front of Mani.

This is the Will, it says. Its voice is both sweet and metallic, its free hands hold to the veil covering its face. Submit to it, it whispers, as the hands take off the veil. All near One feel touched by the Light and beging to feel exhilaration, lightness, almost extasis.

Alright, so... One does the following:
Move action: get to Mani
Free action: activate both the Aura of healing 10' range (Fort DC 22 [20+2saint] if above max HP to avoid being "purified")
Standard action: Move again in case Mani is still out of range

]
AC: 52 (Touch: 39, Flat-footed: 46) HP: 38/38
Fast healing: 5
Fort: 10 Ref: 5 Wil: 23
Inmunities: cold, electricity, acid, petrification
Resistances: 10/fire, 5 DR/evil, +4 vs poison, SR 22 vs Negative energy
Special: Incorporeal, 20' range = Minor glove of invulnerability for allies + Circle of Protection against evil (double strenght) [Reviewing this I just realized One doesn't need to cast Protection from Evil on itself XD]
Active buffs (CL 8): Protection from Evil, Greater Luminour Armor (-4 to enemy attacks), Daylight, Celestial aspect [persistent], Blinding beauty [persistent], Mark of the enlightened soul

After doing this summary of stats... I realize One is a defense powerhouse O.o

Inevitability
2017-07-31, 06:44 AM
Okay, so basically, Mani has to be within 60 ft. of Perditor and the priest, otherwise they wouldn't have spotted each other. One's blinding beauty has a range of 60 feet.

If you are truly appearing 'in front' of Mani, as you're saying, you'd be forcing both of your allies to make the saving throw as well. Can I assume you're instead emerging behind Mani?

EDIT: Or, as it seems, Mani can't even be affected. You could drop the whole Blinding Beauty thing, that make stuff much easier.

Inevitability
2017-08-01, 02:51 AM
One, in all of its radiant glory, drifts through the walls, illuminating the entire hallway. Mani, closest to the being, finds the brightness almost painful. Life in its purest form begins flooding into its body, not unlike the energies from a healing spell, but now it is too much, it hurts, it...

One moves away, ending the painful photonic push. Mani has endured the assault and remains alive.

It is now Perditor's turn. Perditor is urged to remember the blueish wall is between Mani and them.

Also, good job on that natural 20. Positive Energy Aura generally isn't an ability you want to be affected by.

Sønderjye
2017-08-01, 03:13 AM
Argh grunts Mani who is clearly a dragon and not an aberration. "No, stop. This is the place where Candor will enter the world and block out the other gods. He'll tear the world apart including us. Don't you think it's weird that you show up now as I just convinced the leader of this place to rebel against Candor?! He wants us to fight!"

Blackhawk748
2017-08-01, 05:47 AM
"So you're telling me that you don't want to control whatever is in that pit?"

Sønderjye
2017-08-01, 02:06 PM
"As the Storm Caller created you as he saw fit so did Candor create me with a lust for power. It was this lust that drove me here and it was here that a fraction of Candor attempted to take over my mind. Yes I want it but even if I didn't, it may be the only way to stop Candor. If you destroy it he'll simply orchestrate our death and do the same again."

Inevitability
2017-08-03, 02:30 AM
It is still Perditor's turn, whose actions will be skipped over if he does not post today.

Blackhawk748
2017-08-03, 05:48 AM
Something is clearly going on, and Perditor doesnt like it. It feels to similar to what happened to him an One, so he shrouds himself in his cloud of snow and waits.

Sorry, kinda forgot we were in Init order :smalltongue:

Anyway, casting Obscurring snow.

Inevitability
2017-08-03, 07:59 AM
A thick snowy cloud rises around Perditor, the strange humanoid, and the blue energy field, concealing Mani's view of these entities and the room behind them.

It is now Mani's turn.

Don nadie
2017-08-04, 07:11 AM
One is not hidden, its voice is bright and high shining into the darkness.

You, Mani, are saying that the only way to prevent Candor from getting this power is giving it to you... in all similar to Candor, according to your own words. That shall not be the way. I am the Emanation of It of the Endless Brightness, the True Divine. It is the Will, and the Will always finds a Way.

One pauses for a moment, then smiles. Its tone is sweet, and merciless. Submit, it says.

I am going into the wilderness again tomorrow... So I won't be able to post my turn again until I return (aprox on the 12th) :S If you need to move things faster, feel free to do so :)

Sønderjye
2017-08-04, 02:32 PM
"Don't you get it" Mani snarls: "Candor seeks to block all other divinities to access this plane. If he succeeds the True Divine will never be able to access this world again! Look at this."

In your minds eye you see Candor Zan'th floating in an endless void. Far above him are four points of light: far below him is the world, though strangely malformed (One can't help but compare the effect to an orange peel being flattened, then viewed in two dimensions).

A tiny spark rises from the world, and begins to travel upward, towards the brightest of the lights. Candor reaches out, seizes the light, and snuffs it out, and a thousand new memories come flooding into his brain, all apparently belonging to a gnomish wizard. Interestingly, the memories include the gnome's death.

The great light, far above, flickers angrily, but Candor does not pay attention to it.

Mani's form flickers, turns misty and then disappears.

Standard: Metamorphosis(Invisible Stalker) and spends a use of Metamorphic Transfer to gain invisibility.
Move: Flows up and closer to the Celebral Divinity (30 ft.)
Free: Tries to establish contact with the Celebral Divinity via Telepathy.

Inevitability
2017-08-05, 05:42 AM
Mani disappears without a trace.

The area of whirling snow is entered without consequence, but as they move through the blue barrier a wave of extreme cold comes over Mani.

Make a DC 21 Fortitude saving throw or take [roll0] cold damage.

Also, it seems the Cerebral Divinity is not within twenty feet of Mani, as their attempt at telepathic connection fails.

It is now One's turn.

Could you roll a Hide and Move Silently check, please? It's quite likely others will try to detect you.

Sønderjye
2017-08-05, 10:53 AM
Fort: [roll0]
Hide:[roll1]
Move Silently:[roll2]
I'll note that Mani is flying though the air. Does exactly have much opportunity for making noise or hide if anyone can see trough the smoke and invisibility.
Why is it always fort!

Don nadie
2017-08-14, 02:04 AM
One's eyes remain unblinking, but its smile twitches for a moment, undoubtedly affected by the vision it has received. As the draconic creature dissapears, however, the angel seems to recover command of itself.

It is dark, One says with sadness in its metallic voice. I know not who's lying or telling the truth, I only know that the True Divine guided me, and that the Son of the Storm has acted with trust. Everything else is smoke and uncertainty. For a moment, One stands there. Then, it extends its arms as if to embrace the entirety of the world. Your false god wants to use the power of this place for its own benefit, and so do you. This must be ended. This must be finished. The darkness shall be cast away for the True Divine to stand.

One raises one of its hands to the ceiling, somehow the place becomes suddenly illuminated with motes of light which transform into the shape of birds. A number of eagles appear.

Spread yourselves, cover the path, One orders in Celestial. Submerge all, visible and invisible, into the Light.

One will use its round to cast Summon monster 4 and summer [roll0] Vivacious hawks, which should next turn try to cover the space. Of course, protecting Perditor from contact.

Also, here's Spot [roll1] and Listen [roll2]

Inevitability
2017-08-14, 07:26 AM
Summon Monster IV takes 1 round to cast, which means that One spends a full-round action casting it this round, but that it won't take effect until the start of their next turn.

I'm going to move things along and assume you're okay with this. If you really aren't, I guess I can rewind a bit.

One begins moving its hands and speaking words of Celestial, and a faint light starts glowing, slowly increasing in intensity.

One can make out the soft movement of wings somewhere ahead of it, in the direction of Perditor.

It is now Perditor's turn.

Blackhawk748
2017-08-14, 08:24 AM
Perditor draws two lines over his eyes, so that he can see through the snow.

Casting Snowsight, as is traditional :smalltongue:

Inevitability
2017-08-14, 02:11 PM
Perditor's vision clears up, and what was an indistinct blot of light becomes recognizable as One again.

However, in the six seconds of vision loss Mani must have somehow disappeared, as the giant bull monster can't spot the dragon anywhere.

It is Mani's turn now.

Sønderjye
2017-08-14, 04:30 PM
Silently Mani had to admire Candor. He had chosen just the right Enders to send.
'I want to use its power to save the world. Candor is manipulating you. We have no reason to fight' , Mani's telepathic voice in the two enders mind.

Standard: Activate Enigma Aura. 50% chance folks forget about Mani.
Move: 30 ft drift towards the brain.
If close enough try to connect telepathically. If not how far is it away?

Inevitability
2017-08-15, 03:39 AM
Spot: [roll0]
Listen: [roll1]
Enigma: [roll2]

At the start of your turns from now on, please roll 1d2.

On a roll of 1 you forget Mani is there for a turn and can't attack it in any way (passive effects should still work, but moving so that Mani's in their area obviously isn't allowed).

On a roll of 2 you can act normally. Obviously, that doesn't mean you automatically notice Mani.

Mani emerges from the snowy cloud, leaving Perditor, One, and the priest behind. Ahead of it is the aforementioned large room, with several other hallways leading out and most of its central floor taken up by a giant pit. Mani recognizes it from earlier illithid memories it read.

The same memories also implied that the pit was hundreds of feet deep.

"Where'd it go? I can't see anything in this snow!" the priest's somewhat nervous voice sounds.

Five pure white hawks appear in tiny bursts of light around One, and swoop out through the corridor. True to their commands, they make sure their auras do not touch Perditor or the priest.

This is followed by a notable lack of sudden discorporations.

It is now One's turn.

Don nadie
2017-08-15, 06:55 PM
One feels a small hesitation in its mind, as if it had blinked one second too long. The angel does not give it importance, however, for the task at hand is too grand. It cannot shake the feeling that it is being manipulated, that Mani is telling a fragment of the Truth: Candor does want it dead, it does want abhorrent power to itself. But One also remembers what they'd learnt before.

The angel is tired of manipulations, of subtleties. It offers praise to the True Divine asking that this end, that those who lurk and plot in the shadow be finally burned by its Love. Swiftly, One moves in the direction it heard the flutter of wings. It is fast, passing by Perditor, giving directions to its hawks in shinning words of celestial that all can understand nonetheless. It guides them all, the brightest Light, searching for Mani.

One and its hawks move in the direction of Mani (which is, according to the Listen before, that of Perditus). They advance at their speed,
covering all save the 5ft (or however amount) of Perditor in their Light. I dunno how clear they can see bearing in mind the Mist (I also dunno if it affects One with its Glove of Invulnerability), but they sure try!

One has 100' flight speed, and the hawks have 60. Since the auras are 10ft each and there are 6 of them, they can easily reach a total of 120 ft long, 60ft wide area with their positive energy. If the tunnel is much thicker, they'll be careful to cover other spots.

Inevitability
2017-08-16, 02:15 AM
Past Perditor there's a large open room with a large pit in the center, which the celestials spread out to cover. There's no saying whether Mani is included in their auras, but it might just be the case.

I assumed you weren't making the hawks pass through the blue barrier, as you got warned not to touch it and you can move through the walls.

Mani watches as One and the hawks swoop out of the wall and spread to cover ground. Before they can respond, one of the beasts has arrived at a spot not too far from him, and opens its wings in a small explosion of life and light.

Mani can feel the energies entering it, tugging at its corporeal form, seeping into its cartilaginous bones, enveloping him like water, and knows that this time, they were not resisted. IS THIS THE END?

It's not. Mani finds that the worst the rays do this time is heal a patch of skin blackened from the icy barrier.

Mani heals 1 HP.

Even so, no spontaneous explosions of light occur.

Blackhawk748
2017-08-16, 09:17 AM
Perditor casts his gaze about trying to find Mani, he hates invisible foes.

Perditor is holding his action to cast entangle when he can locate Mani

Spot, just cuz
[roll0]

And i just realized i forgot to up all of my skills during that level up, thats embarrassing, fixed it now.

Inevitability
2017-08-16, 12:45 PM
Perditor spots nothing strange.

That is, outside of a number of hovering hawks, a fanatic celestial commanding them, and a very nervous hybrid of humanoid, aberrant, and psionic life. No Mani, at the very least.

It is now Mani's turn.

Sønderjye
2017-08-21, 04:47 PM
Mani fears for her life for a moment as they feel the positive energy slip through their defences and is relieved over how insignificant the energy was.

Invisibly they do invisible things.

Mani casts Dominate Creature on One. Augmenting with 4 PP to affect outsiders for a will DC 23. If the spell suceeds they'll instruct One to attack the priest and Perditor.
Overchannel for ML 11, damage [roll0]
Move: Glide towards the bottom of the pit.
If Mani gets close enough to the celebral divinity to make telepathic contact they will.

Inevitability
2017-08-22, 08:04 AM
One feels some malevolent presence trying to seize hold of its mind.

Make a DC 23 Will save, please.

Mani gracefully glides down the pit, diving into the darkness below.

It is only after they have began this movement, they notice a figure standing on a darkened slope, about twenty feet below the pit's edge. More distressingly, the figure appears to be looking directly at them. With some shock, Mani recognizes it as the elderly illithid serving as Domi's host.

The figure leaps after Mani, and from the space in front of it issues a giant wave of blue energy not unlike the barrier before. Moments later, a telepathic command is issued.

Please make a DC 23 Fortitude save, please, or take [roll0] points of cold damage.

Also, make a DC 17 Will save or be compelled by a Suggestion to immediately cease your descent.

Missed me, Mani? an all-too-familiar telepathic voice can be heard.

A wave of blue energy flares up a dozen feet or so down in the giant pit, easily visible to all. The priest turns with a shocked look on his face.

The illithid's telepathic voice sounds in One's head.

Purifier, Mani is rapidly moving down the pit, concealed from vision by an unspecified effect. She must be prevented from reaching the bottom by any possible means.

The illithid's telepathic voice sounds in Perditor's head.

Ravager, Mani is rapidly moving down the pit, concealed from vision by an unspecified effect. She must be prevented from reaching the bottom by any possible means.

You can see the old illithid jumping forward from his hiding spot. Seemingly without fear, they begin falling down the shaft.

The wall of energy formerly closing off the hallway winks out.

It is now One's turn.

Don nadie
2017-08-22, 06:50 PM
One shakes the presence from its mind without a moment's hesitation... But finds itself at a loss. There is a Will in action here. There something it must do. And yet, it is unable to fathom what or who or where. There's a void where memory should stand. The angel remembers however who its allies are and where they stand. It and its hawks move towards the room where the Mental Divinity dwells. On their path, their auras come near Perditor, cleansing its wounds even though the monster itself is hidden in its mist.

Ok, so instead... One and its five hawks go towards the pit. In their way, each heals 1 hp to Perditor for a grand total of 5 hp...

FORMER STUFF[[[[[So... There seems to go our plan!

One moves fast towards the pit, at 100' ft speed. Its creatures follow at 80ft. If One manages to locate Mani, they all try to get next to it. If One doesn't, they just try to cover territory like before.
Guidance of the Avatar and roll Listen to find Mani One: [roll0]
The Hawks also roll Spot (I just realize I could've done that before lol) Hawk 1 [roll1], Hawk 2: [roll2], Hawk 3: [roll3], Hawk 4: [roll4], Hawk 5: [roll5]. I believe they should be able to communicate if they find it, as they are planar creatures who speak (i seem to remember) celestial.

If Mani is located and already adjacent (aka, another move action isn't needed to get to it), the hawks will try to use a ray of positive energy. Their main aim though is to surround Mani, so that it receives 12 points of healing and cannot move arround so easily.]]]]]]

Sønderjye
2017-08-24, 01:27 PM
"CANDOR!" Mani's roar echoes through the cave filled with a mixture of anger and pain.

Inevitability
2017-08-29, 02:54 AM
As One moves around with a confused expression (healing Perditor as they go) and Mani roars from somewhere down in the pit, other things happen as well.

In Domi's telepathic voice, the following words are clearly audible.

"Suprised to see me? Tsk tsk Mani, did you think you could outsmart me? I created you, remember?"

In Domi's telepathic voice, the following words are clearly audible.

"Suprised to see me? Tsk tsk Mani, did you think you could outsmart me? I created you, remember?"

Mani broadcasts the words.

With a shock, One realizes that it's not Domi broadcasting the words, but Mani, who somehow has disguised his telepathic signature.

With a shock, Perditor realizes that it's not Domi broadcasting the words, but Mani, who somehow has disguised his telepathic signature.

:)

Blackhawk748
2017-08-29, 05:52 AM
Perditor shakes his head, something was trying to fog his mind, and he didn't like it. "One, what are you doing, Mani is down there!" He bellows before running to the hole and hurling a Boreal Wind down it.

You know the drill :smalltongue:

Damage
[roll11d4[/roll]

Inevitability
2017-09-01, 02:34 AM
Perditor unleashes a blast of incredible cold, which almost but not quite strikes the illithid and continues far down into the hole.

Please roll a DC 19 fortitude saving throw or take 24 points of cold damage and be pushed thirty-three feet down.

It is now Mani's turn.

Sønderjye
2017-09-03, 09:04 AM
Invisibly Mani extends their hand and attempts to banish the otherworldly parasite from time itself!

Standard: Casting Time Hop on that treacherous bastard. Blindsight should be able to find the parasite specifically rather than it's host. Will DC 20
Move: Continue moving downwards.

Inevitability
2017-09-03, 02:08 PM
[roll0]

One and Perditor can almost swear they hear a faint popping sound. A moment later, the illithid down in the pit looks up with an entirely different look than before.

Inevitability
2017-09-03, 02:11 PM
[roll0]

The illithid looks around confusedly, shivers, and suddenly disappears, leaving nothing behind.

Nothing? No, not nothing. Eerily illuminated by One's light an incredibly tiny worm-like creature can be seen where the mind flayer used to float. Its many tiny tentacles trash about as it falls into the darkness.

Kill Mani! It is still somewhere down he-

The message is cut off suddenly, as if its sender is suddenly not within range anymore.

It is now One's turn.

Inevitability
2017-09-05, 12:42 AM
One finds its amnesia enduring.

If you wanted to take any actions, I apologize for rushing. I just figured that since you weren't posting, you didn't have any to take.

Blackhawk748
2017-09-06, 08:03 PM
Perditor shook his head. He was doing something important down here with one and that stupid illithid. They were...going to kill someone? He shook his head again "One, what are we doing down here?"

Inevitability
2017-09-09, 04:03 AM
It is now Mani's turn.

Sønderjye
2017-09-11, 04:31 AM
Invisible dragon does moar invisible things.

Standard: Casting vigor w/ 1 overchannel for 50 temp HP.
Damage to self: [roll0]
Move: 30 feet downwards.

HP:
Temp HP: 43
Power Points: 66

Inevitability
2017-09-12, 01:30 PM
Below Mani, something enters its sight! An enormous, fleshy mass, filling the lower part of a huge underground cave and undulating rhythmically can be seen. It is so close: Mani would be able to reach it in just a few more seconds.

Lying in a pool of blood atop the mass is a wormlike tentacled being Mani recognizes as Domi.

Ma... ni... Please...

The pool of blood surrounding the organism grows somewhat.

It is now One's turn.

Don nadie
2017-09-13, 06:09 AM
One finally emerges from the strange mist of forgetfulness their enemy had raised. Our ally has been taken down, and Mani is here... It whispers. Raising its voice in Celestial, One draws the hawks ordering them to seek Mani and attack it at sight. The eagles move forth through, trying to find the creature. One turns its voice to Perditor:

Our enemy is trying to make us forget, seeding confusion! Remember this if nothing else: whatever my hawks or myself attack, follow our lead! You do not need think its Mani -it adds, the name comes as a blurb without meaning if Perditor cannot remember- Just trust this: you know me and my birds. Seek anything else. Attack anything else. Make it SUBMIT!

The last word is a powerful scream like a silver trumpet, which echoes in the room as One's beautiful features crack revealing pure light within. Its hands are raised, tracing the gestures of powerful prayers.

Ok... So I think One can remember that it forgot before, and make decisions or asumptions from there.

I'm first rolling Spot and Listen for everyone of my "characters", and I hope its ok if I ask for a ruling before I finish my turn: I may cast dispel magic (if nobody locates Mani) or Faerie fire (if someone does). Plus everyone will move on Mani if found XD

SPOT: Hawk 1 Spot [roll0], Hawk 2 Spot [roll1], Hawk 3 Spot [roll2], Hawk 4 Spot [roll3], Hawk 5 Spot [roll4], One Spot [roll5]
LISTEN: Hawk 1 Listen [roll6], Hawk 2 Listen [roll7], Hawk 3 Listen [roll8], Hawk 4 Listen [roll9], Hawk 5 Listen [roll10], One Listen [roll11]

Inevitability
2017-09-14, 10:53 AM
One of One's sharp-eared and eagle-eyed hawks squawks a resounding squawk, then dives into the pit. The others follow suit, as does their celestial chief.

Down in the pit, a humanoid shape becomes visible, outlined by a purple glow. The light does not indicate much, but seems to imply the silhouette consists of a shifting, semi-amorphous substance.

In addition, illuminated by the light of One and its hawks, a fleshy, veiny mass becomes visible at the bottom of the pit, not unlike a brain in appearance. Lying atop it in a pool of blood is the miniscule wormlike thing One glimpsed when the illithid disappeared. The pool of blood appears to be increasing in size.

Regain 6 points of HP. This doesn't heal you up to full, right? If it does, bad stuff happens.

It is now Perditor's turn. Make it count.

Blackhawk748
2017-09-14, 06:17 PM
Perditor shakes the fog out of his mind, he still wasnt sure what in the 9 Hells was going on, but that thing needed to die.

"Face the wrath of the storm!"

Oh look, its Boreal Wind again. :smalltongue: Hitting Mani and the Worm thing, cuz screw the worm thing.

[roll0] cold damage

Inevitability
2017-09-17, 01:05 PM
The glowing humanoid shape, the worm thing, and a reasonable chunk of the visible fleshmass are hit by the blast of frigid wind.

The fleshy substance freezes over, with the affected area ceasing all movement. Nearby flesh that didn't take a direct hit turns slightly purple-blue.

The same happens to the worm, whose frozen form is then dashed against a rock outcropping by the winds. Large cracks appear on its icy surface.

The humanoid shape, however, seems entirely unaffected.

It is now Mani's turn.

Sønderjye
2017-09-18, 04:22 AM
The shape twists and curls and suddenly it again has the form of a dragon once more. This dragon however seem to have a crystaline structure and it's scales are white. It then continues it's downwards path and ends at the bottom of the pit, placing a clawed hand on top of the frozen part of the fleshmass.

Standard: Metamorphosis(Crystal Dragon[MMII, ])
Move: down to the bottom of the hole.
Damage to self from Overchannel 2: [roll0]

HP: 43
Temp HP: 38
PP: 59

Sheeet is updated

Inevitability
2017-09-18, 03:51 PM
Shapes are shifted, dragons are appearing, and ancient avatars make their moves.

It is now One's turn, who is kindly reminded that the being he is facing seems to be healing from the positive energy bursts.

Don nadie
2017-09-19, 04:42 AM
The hawks claw at Mani like a bright swarm, while One raises its voice again. A potent light solidifies near the angel and is launched like a projectile towards their enemy.

Soooo... Let's change strategy and start casting damage spells. One will move following Mani and then throw a Hammer of righteousness.
Sacrifice: [roll0] of CHA
Damage (Fort DC 21 for half): In case Mani is evil: [roll1] damage
If Mani is not evil: [roll2] damage

The hawks are also on attack mode, not because I expect them to make a lot of damage, but so that its difficult for Mani to concentrate on stuff :P

Hawk 1 attack: [roll3] Hawk 1 damage: [roll4]
Hawk 2 attack: [roll5] Hawk 2 damage: [roll6]
Hawk 3 attack: [roll7] Hawk 3 damage: [roll8]
Hawk 4 attack: [roll9] Hawk 4 damage: [roll10]
Hawk 5 attack: [roll11] Hawk 5 damage: [roll12]

The aura of healing remains on.