PDA

View Full Version : (PF) Playing CotCT undead question

Zangief1983
2017-07-30, 11:10 AM
Not looking for any spoilers, just had a question will we be facing many Undead in this campaign or mostly not? Looking for an answer like "yes there will be quite a few" or "mostly not". Thank you!

THEChanger
2017-07-30, 01:53 PM
There are undead scattered throughout Crimson Throne, and at least two sections of the AP feature them heavily. I would not make a character specialized in hunting undead, but expect to see them.

Zangief1983
2017-07-30, 01:56 PM
Thank you appreciate it

Vizzerdrix
2017-07-30, 03:05 PM
What is CotCT? Only thing I can think of is Curse of the Candy Tower.

digiman619
2017-07-30, 06:37 PM
"Curse of the Crimson Throne"; It's Paizo's second AP, written in 3.5 before Pathfinder was a thing.

Buufreak
2017-07-30, 06:41 PM
I love posts like this where there is an abbreviation that might be understood in some circles, but isn't well known in general. I always like to guess what it is. I'm going with Call of the Criticized Tiger. Am I close? I feel like I'm close.

Edit:

What is CotCT? Only thing I can think of is Curse of the Candy Tower.

I love this one better. Changing my answer!

KillianHawkeye
2017-07-31, 02:38 PM
I remember long ago, when I was a young engineering student, being warned of the dangers of using an acronym without specifying what it meant at least once. They example given by the professor was HVAC, which to the electrical engineers referred to "High Voltage Alternating Current," but to the mechanical engineers in the next building it stood for "Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning."