PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Naruto D20, Puppeteer, Ice bloodline, battle wire

lord4571
2017-07-31, 03:17 PM
alright so in a game me and my friends are about to start my oringal idea was just to be a puppet master who uses battle wire. this gm is giving us flaws for rewards. when i got one of these flaws i couldnt resist picking up the ice bloodline. (the flaw is exobistionist: be like gray from fairy tail). ive got my starting build set up for being level 2. what i need is help down further levels. i do want to use more then one puppet, and if gm allows, living puppeteer class later on.
how should i build after i get puppeteer class?

along with the build help i also just need jutsu and crafting advice for time management?

should i solely rely on my puppets or should i take some jutsus that have to do with my bloodline?

also should i take the live wire class to have a back weapon?

singera
2017-07-31, 03:27 PM
I'd suggest not worrying about live wire class, there is a glove in the relic reliquary book that turns chakra threads in to cutting wires

CharonsHelper
2017-07-31, 03:37 PM
From what I remember - you seem to be doing too many different things. Puppeteer is one of those things which you pretty much have to dedicate yourself to, perhaps getting a few extra easy to learn tricks.

Curious - did Naruto d20's own forums finally die? (I dabbled in the system about 10 years ago.)

singera
2017-07-31, 06:54 PM
Na forms are still there CharonsHelper, and your right puppeteer is a all or nothing sorta class if it's your focus, you can toss a level in a non puppet class but does best if ya have all levels on it

lord4571
2017-07-31, 08:21 PM
well with the character planner heres what i got from classes abilities and feats
Free feats
lvl 1: advance bloodline
human: grand master
flaw: advance study

smart hero 1-4
ECL: 1-1st: savant craft mechanical
ECL: 2-2nd: nin weapon pro
ECL: 3-3rd: Genin + exploit weakness
ECL: 4-4th: craft puppets

puppeteer
ECL: 7-2nd: Chunin and ninjutsu adept or master craftsman
ECL: 9-4th: puppet defense or craft feat
ECL: 10-5th: puppeteer insight or craft living puppets
ECL: 11-6th: resilient puppet or craft feat
ECL: 13-8th: multiattack puppet and puppet mastery or craft feat
ECL: 16-10th puppet specialization or different puppet skill or craft feat

then living puppeteer if i can find which book its in (probably playwritghts primer)

Jutsu
sub, clone, transformation, taijutsu stance for battle wire, frozen ground, then havent decide if i should take threads or another ice jutu

i can reply with my skill points as well if need be

singera
2017-07-31, 11:10 PM
Max chakra thread mastery if you can, it will make your life tons easier as a puppeteer, and playwright has the living puppeteer that boosts living puppets with the ability to retain bloodlines and such