PDA

View Full Version : [Feats - d20 modern] Computers!

Tengu
2007-08-09, 10:25 AM
Screen Saver
You spend your time before the computer only half-consciously, the machine's hum and radiation from the monitor putting you in a calm, restful mood.
Prerequesites: Computer Use 4 ranks
Benefit: Spending 8 uninterrupted hours before a computer counts as an 8-hour rest for you.

Radiation Diet
The radiation from a computer's monitor is enough for you to sustain yourself.
Prerequesites: Computer Use 8 ranks, Screen Saver
Benefit: If you spend 8 uninterrupted hours before a computer, you do not have to eat that day. You cannot use those hours to also qualify for the benefit of Screen Saver.

Radiotherapy
The radiation from a computer's monitor has a beneficial effect on you.
Prerequesites: Computer Use 12 ranks, Screen Saver, Radiation Diet
Benefit: Each hour spent before the computer heals 1 point of damage to you. If you already are at full hit points, two hours spent before a computer heal 1 point of ability damage for you. You can use this feat in combination with Screen Saver or Radiation Diet.

Jibar
2007-08-09, 10:56 AM
So, basically, these are a bunch of feats to encorouge you to be a nerdy little computer geek in game as well?

Nifty. I like very much.

Tengu
2007-08-09, 11:07 AM
What do you mean by "as well"? Oh crap, natural one on a bluff check, run for the hills!

Anyway, I thought that Radiotherapy might be a bit too weak. Maybe I should double the effect.

Xuincherguixe
2007-08-09, 09:26 PM
Bwa ha ha. This is great.

Deesix
2007-08-10, 02:34 AM
You might want to add a footnote that says this can't be applied more than X days in a row, or something like that. No matter how much time you spend at a computer, you still need to eat once every few days or so.

starwoof
2007-08-10, 04:12 AM
You dont have to. Just look at the korean dude who died playing starcraft.:smallbiggrin:

Xuincherguixe
2007-08-10, 04:48 AM
How about a feat that lets you substitute the need for eating :P

FireSpark
2007-08-10, 12:39 PM
as to radiotherapy being a litle weak, I say as long as you include something like "this healing is in addition to the natural healing that chracter receives from 8 hours of rest", and it'll be fine. Although, you may want to increase the healing done to maybe +2 hp. Seeing as how in D&D, it only takes a single feat to reach this effect.

Tengu
2007-08-11, 02:49 AM
as to radiotherapy being a litle weak, I say as long as you include something like "this healing is in addition to the natural healing that chracter receives from 8 hours of rest", and it'll be fine.

That's how it's intended to work. I think I will add this phrase to clarify what the feat does.