PDA

View Full Version : Optimization New monster idea

Sariel Vailo
2017-08-02, 05:27 PM
how about living animals made from human beings. Like tusk some semblance of humanity deep beneath the surface but more animal than man.
Spiders giant spiders bears things like those.

http://38.media.tumblr.com/d11dfd0cd932e88b6e35cef5f88e694f/tumblr_nhalfuLhPR1rp0vkjo1_500.gif :.so after looking at this ****ed up idea i gotta ask ya what the hell should theyre affects be the only ones that will be able to speak are the spider altho disturbingly the snake and a cow man

Sariel Vailo
2017-08-02, 06:14 PM
Walrus variant ac 16 natural armor
Strength 16 con 17 int 9 wis 11 dex 13 cha 10
Toungue cut out can understand the languages it spoke but canot speak
In an instant can become angry and enter a rage
Reckless atack
Tusk
1 d6 slashing. Plus strength plus 6 to hit
Walrus tackle. 1d8 bludgeoning damage

polymphus
2017-08-02, 06:15 PM
You're familiar with the island of dr moreau right? That could be some pretty good inspiration.

(the book. The '96 movie is infamously terrible. I hear there's some decent 60s/70s tv shows that took a crack at it and did okay but I'm not sure which)

Sariel Vailo
2017-08-02, 06:24 PM
You're familiar with the island of dr moreau right? That could be some pretty good inspiration.

(the book. The '96 movie is infamously terrible. I hear there's some decent 60s/70s tv shows that took a crack at it and did okay but I'm not sure which)

Im familar with the island of dr moreau and i like the concept but i want disturbing not shift them into animals but have them be stitched together just humans stichhed limb from limb. Into animals shapes and have spiders have multiple human mouths as fangs and such. And have the new forms and bodies have faces and ears on their new bodies go for shock and awe gotta give them the old razzle dazzle

Afrodactyl
2017-08-03, 05:58 AM

The Simpsons also did a take on it.

I would personally just boost the Int of animals and fluff the descriptions up

Sariel Vailo
2017-08-03, 12:10 PM
The Simpsons also did a take on it.

I would personally just boost the Int of animals and fluff the descriptions up

I would not enough spoop or moral ambiguity man made into animal via actual being turned into animal eh. Animal with more manlike tendencies strange but i like kevin smiths interpretation a body more or less made from dead hitchiker skin sticthed or grafted on begging for death or to continue being a frankenstinan abomination who at times shifts from man to beast. Any one with a good enough insight could feel the pain they feel as men but when they shift notice nithing else as the bestial side takes over

MustacheManny
2017-08-03, 12:38 PM
This could be some kind of dungeon or weird lab that an adventuring party stumbles upon. I would imagine that most of these creatures would be failures and pretty fragile, so they could just use the NPC commoner stat block. There could be a number of successful monsters too, but I think what is horrifying about them is that they're smarter than your average beast. They know when to ambush, they know how to set traps, they know when to retreat and fight another day.

Sariel Vailo
2017-08-03, 01:21 PM
This could be some kind of dungeon or weird lab that an adventuring party stumbles upon. I would imagine that most of these creatures would be failures and pretty fragile, so they could just use the NPC commoner stat block. There could be a number of successful monsters too, but I think what is horrifying about them is that they're smarter than your average beast. They know when to ambush, they know how to set traps, they know when to retreat and fight another day.

Yeahp this just a litrle more in line with my idea commoners with weird attacks based on the animal they were molded into by a sad combination of medicine and magic