PDA

View Full Version : E6 Im trying to make my charecter like doctor fate from dc

RubyDragon870
2017-08-02, 05:39 PM
I was wondering about suggestions on race class stats feats skill ext.

Buufreak
2017-08-02, 05:43 PM
Divine caster, LN, no question. He serves the Lords of Order, if we are talking the vessel, or just is one. He invokes rites of Horas and Osiris often enough... So LN cleric of the Egyptian pantheon is a good start.

Godskook
2017-08-02, 10:01 PM
I was wondering about suggestions on race class stats feats skill ext.

Best suggestion I can give you is to not do this. Dr. Fate is exactly the kind of character E6 was made to disallow. Honestly, just stay away from DC. Outside like...Green Arrow and Batman, you'll find a lot of sorrow trying to port these characters into an E6 environment. Marvel's not quite as bad, but most of the fan-favorites will still be quite a problem.

Barring that sage advice, you probably want a Lesser Aasimar Warlock. Eldritch Blast and invocations give you some nice at-will powers that will really help you model what little of Dr. Fate you can. Combined with Fey Skin(feat), you'll have some nice baseline tankiness too, although that's mostly against the attacks of lesser opponents.

Remember, additional least invocations can be picked up for a feat, and blast/shape invocations can be had from Rod of Eldritch Power.

NoAnonimo
2017-08-02, 10:05 PM
[Slightly off topic] If you run your e6 campaign, please let me know how your players reacted and stuff like that. I really like the system and I'll be running a e6 campaign soon.