PDA

View Full Version : D&D 3.x Other GITP Makes a Spell (Again)

Pages : [1] 2

XionUnborn01
2017-08-07, 09:07 PM
I was just remembering this thread (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?494918-GITP-Makes-a-Spell!) I though we could bring back the fun. The rules are pretty simple, I'll just copy them from the original thread:

Welcome, one and all, to GITP makes a spell! Here, we post each line in turn of a spell description. The lines are:

Name
School (subschool) [Descriptors]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Target:, Effect: or Area:
Duration:
Saving Throw: Excluded from personal spells.
Spell Resistance: Excluded from personal spells.
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

For example, player 1 might say "Wall of Sheep". Player two then decides that this is a conjuration (summoning) spell. Player 3 decides it's clearly a Druid 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 5 spell. Player 4 thinks the components should be Verbal and Somatic. Player 5 thinks the casting time should be 1 standard action. Player 6 thinks the range should be medium. Player 7 thinks the effect should be "Wall of sheep, 20 ft high, 5 ft thick, 20 ft/level long". Player 8 thinks the duration should be 1 round/level. Player 8 thinks the spell should not allow a saving throw. Player 9 doesn't think it should allow spell resistance. Player 10 sets the descriptive text to "You summon a baa-ing wall of fluffy bodies that moves and tramples enemies." Player 11 sets the game mechanic effect to "You summon a wall of sheep up to 20 feet per level long, 20 feet high and 5 feet thick. The wall provides total cover to a creature on the other side, and a creature passing through the wall takes 5d6 points of damage from the kicking sheep. Each turn, you can move the wall of sheep up to 20 feet, and a creature moved into by the wall takes damage as though they had passed through. Each section of the wall has 20 hit points and no hardness."

The spell would then look like this:

Wall of Sheep
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Drd 4, Sor/Wiz 5
Components: V, S
Casting Time: 1 Standard action
Range: Medium (100 ft + 10 ft/level)
Effect: Wall of sheep, 20 ft high, 5 ft thick, 20 ft/level long.
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: None
Spell Resistance: No
You summon a baa-ing wall of fluffy bodies that moves and tramples enemies.
You summon a wall of sheep up to 20 feet per level long, 20 feet high and 5 feet thick. The wall provides total cover to a creature on the other side, and a creature passing through the wall takes 5d6 points of damage from the kicking sheep. Each turn, you can move the wall of sheep up to 20 feet, and a creature moved into by the wall takes damage as though they had passed through. Each section of the wall has 20 hit points and no hardness.

So, just as a reminder, you play name, school/subschool/descriptor, level, components, casting time, range, target/effect/area, duration, saving throw, spell resistance, descriptive text, and game effect text. The player who plays the game effect text writes up the spell, and the next player starts again.

So lets get this started friends, Here's the first spell name:

Frog Splash, Lesser

EDIT:
Here's a Google Document that contains all the spells we've completed thus far: Spellbook (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XC5MUaB_SLCoucXip69ny0Qs8SouqpctSPC2D-1XbZM/edit?usp=sharing)

JNAProductions
2017-08-07, 09:10 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)

h0m3st4r
2017-08-07, 11:01 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)

Level: Drd/Sor/Wiz 1

AlexanderML
2017-08-08, 01:36 AM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Drd/Sor/Wiz 1

Components: V, M (a frog leg)

rferries
2017-08-08, 02:41 AM
Casting Time: 10 minutes

Jormengand
2017-08-08, 05:19 PM
Range: Extremely Long (1600 ft + 160 ft/level)

No, I know that's not a real standard range. Oh well. :smalltongue:

XionUnborn01
2017-08-08, 05:54 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)
Level: Drd 1, Sor/Wiz 1
Components: V, M (frog's leg)
Casting Time: 10 Minutes
Range: Extremely Long (1600ft + 160ft/level)
Target: One body of water up to 10 gallons/caster level
Duration:
Saving Throw:
Spell Resistance:

Jormengand, that's a fantastic range for a 1st level spell. I love it.

Jormengand
2017-08-08, 05:58 PM
Jormengand, that's a fantastic range for a 1st level spell. I love it.

It has a casting time of 10 minutes; it needs to be worth that. If it's not going to be usable in combat, it needs to be usable from outside combat.

(Though it seems it might end up not being a combat spell, so there's that)

JNAProductions
2017-08-08, 06:16 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)
Duration: Instant
Saving Throw:
Spell Resistance:

rferries
2017-08-08, 07:23 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)
Saving Throw: Will half (harmless)
Spell Resistance:

gooddragon1
2017-08-08, 08:32 PM
If it creates frogs, perhaps it could be made to be useful against swarms? Maybe make areas around it difficult terrain for a short time.

rferries
2017-08-09, 07:59 PM
Technically double-posting, but it's a boring SR decision so that the next person gets the juicy descriptive text.

Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)

JNAProductions
2017-08-09, 08:08 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)

You summon the spirit of the mighty warrior, Frog, causing his spirit to appear in the form of water and aid you as best he can till destroyed or evaporated.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/95/0f/18950fc15386c33e6153e5a5c3be6411.jpg

gooddragon1
2017-08-09, 09:02 PM
Frog Splash, Lesser
Conjuration (Creation)

You summon the spirit of the mighty warrior, Frog, causing his spirit to appear in the form of water and aid you as best he can till destroyed or evaporated.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/18/95/0f/18950fc15386c33e6153e5a5c3be6411.jpg

Looks like... a longsword. No armor. Probably small size. Casting time 10 minutes maybe give him the stats on par with a wolf. The target worries me. A 1st level spell shouldn't scale well. Maybe make it so he gets bonus HP depending on the size of the body of water. Is frog like a ranger or something? Give him some functionality in tracking or making spot checks or something? Picking locks? Disarming traps?

JNAProductions
2017-08-09, 09:03 PM
Frog's a warrior, through and through. He just happened to be changed into a frog because... I'd say spoilers, but I honestly just forgot. Maybe give him some aggro mechanic? He is a Knight, after all.

Baby Gary
2017-08-09, 09:53 PM
Frog's a warrior, through and through. He just happened to be changed into a frog because... I'd say spoilers, but I honestly just frogot. Maybe give him some aggro mechanic? He is a Knight, after all.

there, fixed that for you

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-09, 11:15 PM
It's conjuration (creation), so what you make is real. It's instantaneous, so it instantly appears. It's will half/harmless, so it needs to have a mental component.

This spell must target a body of water. As you cast the spell, a rising chorus of environmentally appropriate frogs and toads can be heard along the entire range between the caster and the target body of water. This chatter begins imperceptibly but crescendos to a deafening volume at the final moments near the completion of the spell, leaving creatures with the capacity for hearing to take -10 sacred (if caster is good) or profane (if caster is evil) penalty to listen checks for the next 10 minutes (Will save for half penalty). Centered in the targeted body of water, a gargantuan splash erupts, spraying all nearby creatures and terrain in 30foot radius with water. They are now drenched: this splash puts out torches, campfires, exposed lanterns, and other open flames of nonmagical origin if these are of Large size or smaller. The splash can dispel magical fire it touches as dispel magic as cast by a first level caster. Standing at the center of all of this hullaballoo is an entity that only answers to the name "Frog." The substance of Frog evaporates quickly, and he must consume a gallon of fresh water every hour or permanently lose 2 hp. Frog takes double Dessication damage and from effects that turn water into steam. A single caster may not have more than one frog in existence at any given time. If a second casting occurs while a Frog still exists from a previous casting, all of the effects of this spell except for the creation of Frog occur, (the frog chorus chatter, the splash and the drenching). Purposefully killing Frog has implications for the caster's alignment. Frog comes into play friendly towards the first sentient beings that he meets, although his attitude may change depending on his circumstances.

Statblock for Frog:
Elemental (water)(extraplanar)
Hit Dice: 1d10 (6 hp)
Initiative: +1 (Dex)
Speed: 20 ft., swim 20 ft.
AC: 13 (+1 Dex, +2 natural)
Attacks: Bastard Sword +2 melee or tongue +2; or sling +2 ranged
Damage: Bastard Sword; or sling 1d4
Face/Reach: 5 ft. by 5 ft./5 ft.
Special Attacks: Tongue Attack (Ex): Frog has a tongue attack with 10-foot reach. This tongue has a +8 bonus on the opposed attack roll to disarm an opponent. The opponent does not get to have a chance to disarm you, but your attempt at a disarm does provoke an attack of opportunity.
Smite Chaos (Su): Once per day, the creature can make a normal attack to deal extra damage equal to its Hit Dice maximum 20 points) against a chaotic opponent.
Special Qualities: Water Walking (Su): Frog can move across the surface of water, bogs, marshes, and other calm liquids as well as they move across normal ground. If Frog wishes to use this ability in combat must succeed at a Dexterity check (DC 10) on its action. Failure indicates that Frog has lost its footing, bobbing into the surface of the water, but otherwise able to act normally that round. Returning to the water-walking state is a full-round action. When Frog passes the Dexterity check they can even use the tumbling or jump skill as if the water were a solid surface. In water that’s troubled by small waves, the DC rises to 20, but splashing by people in the water usually isn’t enough to count as true wave action. If waves are higher than 6 inches, Frog can’t use its water walking ability.
Needs moisture (Ex): Frog must be doused in a gallon of water every hour or permanently lose 2 hp. Frog takes double damage from Desiccation damage and from effects that turn water into steam.
Elemental traits
Resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and sonic 5.
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +1, Will +0
Abilities: Str 14, Dex 12, Con 10, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 10
Skills: Listen +1, Spot +1, tumble +2, Climb +3, Jump +10 (+8 racial bonus to jump checks)
Feats: Power Attack, Leap attack (bonus)
Languages: Aquan, infernal, celestial, draconic

I think we need to maybe change some of the time parameter for how long frog can stick around or how long the caster gets any influence over his actions or give him a single hit point or something. Although it does make me wonder about what greater frogsplash makes happen!

rferries
2017-08-09, 11:41 PM
Bravo! You had a tough job but you tied all the loose ends together.

Baby Gary
2017-08-10, 12:26 AM
Time for the second spell, I better think up something good. how about

Magnetic Field

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-10, 12:40 AM
Enchantment(compulsion)(mind-affecting)(Earth)

fire_insideout
2017-08-10, 03:37 AM
Magnetic Field
Enchantment (compulsion) (mind-affecting) (Earth)
Level: Druid 6, Wu Jen 6

rferries
2017-08-10, 03:38 AM
Magnetic Field
Enchantment (Compulsion)[Earth, Mind-Affecting]
Components: V, S, M, F, DF, XP
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

inuyasha
2017-08-10, 03:48 AM
Casting Time: One Full-Round Action

rferries
2017-08-10, 05:23 AM
Magnetic Field
Casting Time: 1 round
Range: Personal
Target: You
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

fire_insideout
2017-08-10, 05:47 AM
Magnetic Field
Duration: 1 round/CL
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Eldan
2017-08-10, 05:58 AM
Okay, I'm stumped. What do mind-affecting magnets do?

fire_insideout
2017-08-10, 06:12 AM
Okay, I'm stumped. What do mind-affecting magnets do?

http://www.thephysicsmill.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/image_91539.jpg

I have no clue.

Eldan
2017-08-10, 06:47 AM
Couuuuuld we maaaaybe change the spell type from Enchantment to Transmutation or Evocation?

fire_insideout
2017-08-10, 08:00 AM
A Target: Personal compulsion is also a bit weird. Are you forcing yourself to do something?

Eldan
2017-08-10, 08:38 AM
Seems like it. I mean, if there wasn't the title and the Earth subtype, I'd make some kind of magical Oath, where the caster forces himself to be steadfast about something, or maybe where you force yourself to forget something, or you make yourself unable to share a secret... those would all work as spells. But this combination is just weird. What the heck is an Earth Compulsion? The caster feels an impossibly strong urge not to cast fly spells?

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-10, 09:38 AM
Seems like it. I mean, if there wasn't the title and the Earth subtype, I'd make some kind of magical Oath, where the caster forces himself to be steadfast about something, or maybe where you force yourself to forget something, or you make yourself unable to share a secret... those would all work as spells. But this combination is just weird. What the heck is an Earth Compulsion? The caster feels an impossibly strong urge not to cast fly spells?

The compulsion + targeting one's self is the weird part.

Eldan
2017-08-10, 10:36 AM
Nah, I can see that. Utility spells! If I could cast a compulsion on myself that made me exercise instead of watch TV, I sure would.

fire_insideout
2017-08-10, 11:26 AM
Personally I don't have an issue with changing the type, I can't come up with a reasonable description that matches the listed criteria so far.

JNAProductions
2017-08-10, 11:55 AM
Magnetic Field
Duration: 1 round/CL
You compel yourself to open your mind to the earthen spirits of the world. They swirl about you, roaming in and out of your mind, and their motions generate a strange force that draws metal in. With your mind in command, you are able to direct the flows of this strange force as you please for as long as the spell lasts.
Game mechanic effect.

I did my best.

gooddragon1
2017-08-10, 12:53 PM
For the duration of this spell a you create an extra amount of mental energy linked to your normal supply that functions as a powerful magnetic field. Firstly, you can detect all metal within 10 feet per caster level of yourself while this spell persists. Secondly, using this magnetic field you may permanently increase or decrease the hardness of any metal within a 5 foot cube or an object weighing no more than 100 lbs per caster level by up to 1 point per 2 caster levels that you can detect with this spell. This hardness adjustment has no effect on the amount of HP the object has. Lastly, you may expend the entire remaining duration of this ability to deal 1d6 points of damage per caster level, ignoring hardness and damage reduction, to any metal and metallic creatures you choose that you can detect with this spell. While the spell affecting you is magic, the detection and other effects of this spell result from magnetism and are completely mundane.

Material: Powdered Iron Shavings
Divine Focus: Holly and mistletoe
Focus: A Magnet
XP: 100 For each point of hardness you add to an object

NOTE: I'm not sure what the divine focus would be.

rferries
2017-08-10, 02:32 PM
Magnetic Field
Duration: 1 round/level

You compel yourself to open your mind to the earthen spirits of the world. They swirl about you, roaming in and out of your mind, and their motions generate a strange force that draws metal in. With your mind in command, you are able to direct the flows of this strange force as you please for as long as the spell lasts.

For the duration of this spell a you create an extra amount of mental energy linked to your normal supply that functions as a powerful magnetic field. Firstly, you can detect all metal within 10 feet per caster level of yourself while this spell persists. Secondly, using this magnetic field you may permanently increase or decrease the hardness of any metal within a 5 foot cube or an object weighing no more than 100 lbs per caster level by up to 1 point per 2 caster levels that you can detect with this spell. This hardness adjustment has no effect on the amount of HP the object has. Lastly, you may expend the entire remaining duration of this ability to deal 1d6 points of damage per caster level, ignoring hardness and damage reduction, to any metal and metallic creatures you choose that you can detect with this spell. While the spell affecting you is magic, the detection and other effects of this spell result from magnetism and are completely mundane.

Material Component
Powdered iron shavings.

Focus
A magnet.

XP Cost
100 XP for each point of hardness you add to an object.

Haha great job everyone.

ShiningStarling
2017-08-10, 03:00 PM
New spell time!

Field of Flowers

rferries
2017-08-10, 03:11 PM
Field of Flowers
Necromancy [Acid, Darkness, Evil]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

ShiningStarling
2017-08-10, 04:06 PM
Field of Flowers
Level: Sor/Wiz 6, Warlock Greater Invocation
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Exactly what I hoped would happen

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-10, 04:41 PM
Field of Flowers
Components:S, M
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-10, 05:07 PM
Field of Flowers
Casting Time: 1 swift action
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-10, 05:41 PM
Exactly what I hoped would happen

Haha yeah, it was the low-hanging fruit :D

Field of Flowers
Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-10, 08:00 PM
Field of Flowers
Area: 60ft radius circle
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-10, 08:15 PM
Field of Flowers
Duration: Permanent
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-10, 08:39 PM
Field of Flowers
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

this is going to be very cool, especially with the permanent duration. I was expecting 10 mins/ level.

I have an idea for the spell effect, I hope that I will get to it in time.

JNAProductions
2017-08-10, 09:11 PM
Field of Flowers
Saving Throw: Reflex partial, Fortitude partial (see text)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect

Baby Gary
2017-08-10, 09:51 PM
Field of Flowers
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect

rferries
2017-08-11, 12:00 AM
Field of Flowers
Components: S, M

Drawing on the corrupt powers of unlife, you cause a small plot of land to sprout cadaverous blooms that radiate shadows and fill the air with their acidic perfume.

Game mechanic effect

Given that it has a swift-action casting time and permanent duration, either the effect shouldn't be too powerful or the material component should be very expensive.

Baby Gary
2017-08-12, 12:45 PM
Field of Flowers
Components: S, M

Drawing on the corrupt powers of unlife, you cause a small plot of land to sprout cadaverous blooms that radiate shadows and fill the air with their acidic perfume.

When you cast this spell you can chose one of three effects:

1. every flower is covered with drops of acid that damage anyone who touches them. The flowers deal acid damage equal to your caster level, reflex save for half damage.

2. an incredible dark smoke rises from the flowers that makes it impossible to see. The cloud of smoke is 10 ft high, anyone who is in it is affected by the darkness spell and are sickened, fortitude save not to be sickened.

3. an aura of evil arises from the flowers that make good creatures shy away from this place. Any good creature is shaken and good outsiders cannot enter the Field of Flowers. A good outsider who is in the Field of Flowers when it is cast are frightened until they exit the field.

Material component: a bouquet of black lotuses and a black gem worth 5000 gp

JNAProductions
2017-08-12, 12:54 PM
Next spell!

The Dance Of 10,000 Fairies

InvisibleBison
2017-08-12, 12:57 PM
Level: Epic (Spellcraft DC 3200)

Baby Gary
2017-08-12, 01:10 PM

Sigh, this will be interesting

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-12, 01:36 PM
Divination

XionUnborn01
2017-08-12, 02:43 PM
Divination
Components: V,S,M,Xp

Baby Gary
2017-08-12, 04:51 PM
Divination
Casting Time: 10 minutes (see text)

Baby Gary
2017-08-13, 10:31 PM
Divination
Range: Unlimited

sorry for double posting, just wanted to move this along to get to the juicy stuff

rferries
2017-08-14, 06:44 AM
Divination
Effect: 10,000 magical sensors

XionUnborn01
2017-08-14, 09:19 PM
Divination
Duration: 10,000 Hours

Baby Gary
2017-08-14, 10:00 PM
Divination
Duration: 10,000 Hour
Saving throw: Reflex partial (see text)

rferries
2017-08-14, 10:08 PM
Divination

Baby Gary
2017-08-14, 11:45 PM
Divination
You preform an intricate ritual and from all around you 10,000 fairies appear out of thin air. After a brief moment they all disperse in every direction.

rferries
2017-08-15, 04:05 AM
Divination
Components: V, S, M, XP
To Develop: 28,800,000 gp; 576 days; 1,152,000 XP. Seeds: reveal (DC 19). Factors: create mobile sensor (+2 DC), no line of effect restriction (x10 DC), create 9,999 additional sensors (ad hoc +100 DC) increase duration by 2,999,900% (ad hoc x4 DC), increase range to unlimited including all other planes (ad hoc +100 DC), reveal true names of observed creatures (ad hoc +784 DC). Mitigating factor: allow Reflex save for partial effect (ad hoc -2 DC), increase casting time by 9 minutes (-18 DC), burn 17,900 XP (-179 DC), pixie dust material component (ad hoc -1 DC).

You perform an intricate ritual and from all around you 10,000 fairies appear out of thin air. After a brief moment they all disperse in every direction.

This spell creates 10,000 magical sensors in the shape of Tiny fairies. Upon completion of the spell, the fairies disperse away from you in random directions at a speed of 30 feet. The fairies exist in all coterminous planes simultaneously and you may see what they see (to the extent of your normal range of vision) and cast spells through them freely without regard to line of effect. Most critically, you learn the True Name of any creature observed by at least one of the fairies, granting you unlimited control over that creature as by dominate monster (a creature may attempt a Reflex save to avoid the fairies, in which case you only learn their True Initials and can only affect them as if by charm monster).

The fairies have unlimited range but in practice they are limited by their movement speed and the spell's duration, unless you use conjuration magic to teleport them elsewhere.

The individual fairies can be dispelled. Lead sheeting or magical protection blocks their sight, and you sense that they spell is so blocked.

Material Component
A pinch of pixie dust.

rferries
2017-08-15, 05:23 AM
I've EARNED the right to start the next spell; those epic spells are a nightmare to write up!

Chain Enervation
School (subschools) [descriptors]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-08-15, 08:31 AM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Level: Sor/Wiz 9
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

EDIT: I thought that we could start putting these in a doc and have the link on the first page so people can see the results... and I did not want to type up some other HB... so, here it is...
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XC5MUaB_SLCoucXip69ny0Qs8SouqpctSPC2D-1XbZM/edit?usp=sharing
If you don't want to I can take it down.

JNAProductions
2017-08-15, 11:23 AM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Components: V, S, M
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-08-15, 12:11 PM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Casting Time: 1 Standard Action
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-15, 04:02 PM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-15, 04:12 PM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Targets: One primary target, plus one secondary target/level (each of which must be within 30 ft. of the primary target)
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-15, 09:18 PM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Targets: One primary target, plus one secondary target/level (each of which must be within 30 ft. of the primary target)
Duration: Instantaneous
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-08-16, 06:30 AM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
Spell Resistance: Yes
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-16, 02:33 PM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
With a muttered word and a gesture, an intangible line of darkness shoots from you to the target, connecting from one to the other as their life begins to drain away.
Game mechanic effect.

@NothingAbnormal, ill take a look at the document when i get home, I don't see a reason not to consolidate everything in one place. Also, minor nitpick that normally it's one part per post, you've done two lines in your posts. In the future please just do one, it makes the spell result more unpredictable and let's others get involved. Thanks.

InvisibleBison
2017-08-17, 08:04 PM
Chain Enervation
Necromancy
With a muttered word and a gesture, an intangible line of darkness shoots from you to the target, connecting from one to the other as their life begins to drain away.

This spell creates a bolt of negative energy that leaps from your hand to a target, and then to many more targets standing nearby. You must make a ranged touch attack to hit the primary target. If the attack succeeds, the primary target immediately gains 4 negative levels, and the spell automatically hits the secondary targets, each of whom immediately gains 2 negative levels. There is no saving throw to avoid gaining the negative levels, but 24 hours after gaining them, each subject must make a Fortitude saving throw (DC = chain enervation’s save DC) for each negative level. If the save succeeds, that negative level is removed. If it fails, the negative level also goes away, but one of the subject’s character levels is permanently drained.

The name of the next spell:
Sphere of Unearthly Grandeur

Westhart
2017-08-18, 08:38 AM
Transmutation
------------------

@NothingAbnormal, ill take a look at the document when i get home, I don't see a reason not to consolidate everything in one place. Also, minor nitpick that normally it's one part per post, you've done two lines in your posts. In the future please just do one, it makes the spell result more unpredictable and let's others get involved. Thanks.

Alright, sorry about that :smallbiggrin:

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-18, 08:55 AM
Transmutation
Level: sorcerer 2

Westhart
2017-08-18, 09:07 AM
Transmutation
Components: V, S, AF

Arcane Focus: A small crystal sphere

-------------------
Is the spell specific to sorcerers or should it be sorcerer/wizard 2?

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-18, 09:43 AM
Is the spell specific to sorcerers or should it be sorcerer/wizard 2?

Just sorcs.

Westhart
2017-08-18, 09:44 AM
Just sorcs.

ahh, ok :smallbiggrin:

XionUnborn01
2017-08-18, 07:53 PM
Transmutation
Casting Time: 1 Round or 10 minutes (see text)

Baby Gary
2017-08-18, 07:56 PM
Transmutation
Duration: 1 Round/level or 1 Hour per level (see text)

Westhart
2017-08-19, 02:04 PM
Transmutation
Range: Personal or creature touched (see text)

------------
We skipped range/targets

Baby Gary
2017-08-19, 04:18 PM
my bad, I was rather tired.

Westhart
2017-08-21, 08:10 AM
ah its no problem, just thought I should point it out so we don't accidentally go and forget it.

Hish
2017-08-21, 02:40 PM
Transmutation
Range: Close (25ft+5ft/level)
Targets, area, or effect:

I enjoyed the last one, so I'll participate.

Baby Gary
2017-08-21, 07:56 PM
Transmutation
Targets, area, or effect: 1 creature or 1 creature per level (see text)

XionUnborn01
2017-08-21, 08:53 PM
Hold the phone here folks. NothingAbnormal added his range first, so it stands. The range is personal or creature touchedtouch (modified it to give it proper wording, adding the target line even though personal spells don't normally have it but this had the weird secondary thing going on.)

Transmutation
Level: Sorcerer 2
Range: Personal or touch (see text)
Target: You or Creature Touched

Okay, this is the current version going forward. Roll out giants!

UristMcRandom
2017-08-21, 10:54 PM
Transmutation
Saving Throw: Will partial (see text)

Going ahead and adding both Saving Throw and Spell Resistance since, as has been mentioned before, SR is a rather boring choice. If anyone feels strongly about it and wants to override me, then by all means do so, since I'm probably overstepping my bounds in doing this.

Westhart
2017-08-22, 07:04 AM
Going ahead and adding both Saving Throw and Spell Resistance since, as has been mentioned before, SR is a rather boring choice. If anyone feels strongly about it and wants to override me, then by all means do so, since I'm probably overstepping my bounds in doing this.
Eh, I feel that saves and SR should be one post, but that is up to Xion.

Hold the phone here folks. NothingAbnormal added his range first, so it stands. The range is personal or creature touchedtouch (modified it to give it proper wording, adding the target line even though personal spells don't normally have it but this had the weird secondary thing going on.)

That may be my fault, said we were missing both when I added the range to that post, my bad folks!
=========================================
Transmutation
With a small grin you hold up the crystal sphere, your face becoming unbearably beautiful, and your bearing more regal.

Hish
2017-08-22, 09:08 AM
That may be my fault, said we were missing both when I added the range to that post, my bad folks!

I actually added the second range, so I'd say I hold at least a little blame. So MY bad! :smallwink:

Westhart
2017-08-22, 10:00 AM
eh, think that was bad on both parties, all good though!

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-22, 11:57 AM
Transmutation
With a small grin you hold up the crystal sphere, your face becoming unbearably beautiful, and your bearing more regal.
Description: Developed by feyblood sorcerers, this spell has one of two effects depending on on if the spell targets someone else or the caster.
If the caster targets themselves, their features approach physical perfection, a physical beauty that makes those viewing their countenance reconsider their approach to the situation they are in. The caster gains a gaze attack that lasts 1 round per level that compels creatures to spare their life. If those viewing the caster fail a will save any aggressive actions targeting the spell recipient during that round must deal non lethal damage of possible. On a successful save, attackers instead suffer a -2 to attack rolls targeting the recipient of this spell.

Of the spell is cast on someone other than the caster, they become preternaturally beautiful for their race and subtype. For 1 hour per caster level, they gain a +4 bonus on charisma skill checks against creatures of the same race and a +2 bonus on charisma skill checks against everyone else. Further, NPCs treat the spell recipient as if they are friendly instead of indifferent. If the NPC had a reaction to the pc more negative than indifferent, they may make a will save. If failed, their opinion moves one step closer to friendly.

Next spell
Slimy pineapple from heaven

Hish
2017-08-22, 12:11 PM
Evocation [Acid]

XionUnborn01
2017-08-22, 12:52 PM
Evocation [Acid]
Level: Cleric 3, Druid 3, Ranger 2

I don't see any reason SR and Saves can't be added at the same time, it does make it more less of a boring post.

rferries
2017-08-22, 06:21 PM
Slimy Pineapple From Heaven
Evocation [Acid]
Components: DF, F
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Saving Throw: Excluded from personal spells. (n.b. also choose SR)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-22, 07:17 PM
Evocation [Acid]
Casting Time: Standard Action
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

InvisibleBison
2017-08-22, 09:00 PM
Evocation [Acid]
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-22, 09:28 PM
Evocation [Acid]
Area: 15ft square
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

UristMcRandom
2017-08-22, 11:39 PM
Slimy Pineapple From Heaven[/SIZE][/U]
Evocation [Acid]
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-23, 12:17 AM
Slimy Pineapple From Heaven[/SIZE][/U]
Evocation [Acid]
Saving Throw: Reflex partial (see text)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-23, 03:06 AM
Evocation [Acid]
Your foes laugh harshly at you, bound and gagged as you are. You concentrate on the holy symbol around your neck and the bag of crystallised pineapple chunks in your pocket, and a tartly delicious salvation descends from the heavens.
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-08-23, 09:07 AM
Evocation [Acid]
Your foes laugh harshly at you, bound and gagged as you are. You concentrate on the holy symbol around your neck and the bag of crystallised pineapple chunks in your pocket, and a tartly delicious salvation descends from the heavens.
Creatures within the area take 1d6/level (max 10d6) acid damage from the rain of slimy pineapple, drop any item they are holding and fall prone due to the slippery surfaces the pineapple slime creates. A reflex save halves the acid damage and negates both the dropping of items and falling prone.

Focus: A bag of crystallized pineapple, worth 10 gp

Next Spell:

Mord's Maniacal Smile

Edit: Doc updated to this point

XionUnborn01
2017-08-23, 01:46 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Transmutation/Evocation [Evil, Chaos]

Westhart
2017-08-23, 02:00 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Level: Sor/Wiz 8, Madness 8, Dark invocation

InvisibleBison
2017-08-23, 02:27 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Components: V, S, M/DF

Material component: A tooth removed from the mouth of a sentient being against their will.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-23, 03:25 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Casting Time: 1 Round + 1 Swift Action

Material component: A tooth removed from the mouth of a sentient being against their will.

-----------------------------------
That's an awesome material component. I also made it a unique casting time, let's see what we can do.

SirNibbles
2017-08-23, 11:52 PM
Range: Touch
__

Mord's Maniacal Smile

Westhart
2017-08-24, 07:03 AM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Duration: 11 nights/level

------------------
And now we have a weird duration :smallbiggrin:

XionUnborn01
2017-08-24, 07:57 AM
Mord's Maniacal Smile

------------------
And now we have a weird duration :smallbiggrin:

So will we have the spell specify it only affects the target during the night?

Westhart
2017-08-24, 08:55 AM
that was the intention, although if you wish we can always make it a normal duration [shrug] if everyone wants that...

XionUnborn01
2017-08-24, 11:17 AM
that was the intention, although if you wish we can always make it a normal duration [shrug] if everyone wants that...

Im totally into it. It's a unique spell that I think will be pretty fun.

InvisibleBison
2017-08-24, 12:06 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Saving Throw: Will partial

XionUnborn01
2017-08-24, 12:12 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile Transmutation/Evocation [Evil, Chaos]
Holding a tooth between your fingers and uttering a word, your hand transfers dark energy into the creature in front of you, its face twisting into a grotesque visage

InvisibleBison
2017-08-27, 06:32 PM
Mord's Maniacal Smile
Holding a tooth between your fingers and uttering a word, your hand transfers dark energy into the creature in front of you, its face twisting into a grotesque visage

This spell places a hideous curse upon your victim's mouth. For the duration of the spell, whenever night falls upon the subject, their mouth twists into a hideous smile. This has three effects:

Firstly, the pain of their twisted facial muscles prevents the subject from sleeping.

Secondly, whenever the subject attempts to speak, they must make a Will save or have their words be corrupted by the spell, becoming cruel and evil (though still conveying what the subject intended to say). If he fails his Will save, the subject is not aware that his words have been corrupted.

Finally, the chaotic and evil energies of the spell attracts the attention of similar creatures. Any creature with the [Chaotic] or [Evil] subtype can perceive the subject from a distance equal to 100 ft * their Wisdom score, or twice that distance if they have both subtypes. Such creatures do not receive any special knowledge of the subject; they merely sense something odd and are aware of the location of the sensation's source.

None of the effects of this spell apply during the day.

I'll leave the name of the next spell open.

Baby Gary
2017-08-27, 06:36 PM
Your Welcome

I was listening to that song so... your welcome it is

rferries
2017-08-27, 07:33 PM
Your Welcome

I was listening to that song so... your welcome it is

You're Welcome
Universal [Air][Chaotic][Cold][Darkness][Earth][Electricity][Fire][Force][Good][Language-Dependent][Light][Mind-Affecting][Sonic][Water]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-27, 08:13 PM
You're Welcome
Universal [Air][Chaotic][Cold][Darkness][Earth][Electricity][Fire][Force][Good][Language-Dependent][Light][Mind-Affecting][Sonic][Water]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

what?........ Just..... How can this be???????

You're Welcome
Level:Cleric 9, Druid 9, We Yen 9, Sorcerer 9, Wizard 9
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-27, 08:40 PM
You're Welcome
Components: V,S,M,XP
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

This is gonna get really dumb really quick. I fully support it but wow. Let's make this one for the ages.

Baby Gary
2017-08-27, 08:50 PM
I want to add Beguiler 9, dread necro 9, Sha'ir 9, Warmage 9, Archivist 9, Healer 9, Shaman 9, Shugenja 9, spirit shaman 9

I think that is all the base classed with 9ths, If I forgot any I meant to put them on there.

Evoker
2017-08-27, 08:52 PM
You're Welcome
Components: V,S,M,XP
Casting Time: 1 minute, 1 hour, or 8 hours(See Text)
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Let's see what the effect has to say about the casting time

rferries
2017-08-28, 12:26 AM
what?........ Just..... How can this be???????

This is gonna get really dumb really quick. I fully support it but wow. Let's make this one for the ages.

I'm surprised that you guys are surprised!

1) Chaos + Good because Maui is Chaotic Good

2) Language Dependent + Mind-Affecting + Sonic because it's the song he used to beguile the heroine

3)Air/Cold/Darkness/Earth/Electricity/Fire/Force/Light/Water because it's all about how he made aspects of the world for humans

It's not like I included Acid/Death/Evil/Fear/Law, that would just be needlessly complex!

I want to add Beguiler 9, dread necro 9, Sha'ir 9, Warmage 9, Archivist 9, Healer 9, Shaman 9, Shugenja 9, spirit shaman 9

I think that is all the base classed with 9ths, If I forgot any I meant to put them on there.

Added these in for you, even though some are redundant (e.g. Spirit Shaman uses druid list). Add in Favoured Soul 9, Ranger 4, Paladin 4, Bard 6 too if you feel like it (or better yet, Ranger 9 etc. for when they get Improved Spell Capacity :D)

You're Welcome
Level: Archivist 9, Beguiler 9, Cleric 9, Dread Necromancer 9, Druid 9, Healer 9, Sha'ir 9, Shaman 9, Shugenja 9, Spirit Shaman 9, Warmage 9, We Yen 9, Sorcerer 9, Wizard 9
Casting Time: 1 minute, 1 hour, or 8 hours (see text)
Range: See text
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-08-28, 06:55 AM
You're Welcome

After seeing this I think I'll quietly RUN AWAY SCREAMING!

Ok, back now... I leave for a weekend and this welcomes me back XD

So umm.... I'm just going to leave this one to you guys because I feel like there's a reference I'm missing...

rferries
2017-08-28, 12:09 PM
After seeing this I think I'll quietly RUN AWAY SCREAMING!

Ok, back now... I leave for a weekend and this welcomes me back XD

So umm.... I'm just going to leave this one to you guys because I feel like there's a reference I'm missing...

Based on the song from Moana. :) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM)

Westhart
2017-08-28, 12:17 PM
Based on the song from Moana. :) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM)

Ah, never seen the movie so that makes sense XD

Baby Gary
2017-08-28, 04:07 PM
Added these in for you, even though some are redundant (e.g. Spirit Shaman uses druid list). Add in Favoured Soul 9, Ranger 4, Paladin 4, Bard 6 too if you feel like it (or better yet, Ranger 9 etc. for when they get Improved Spell Capacity :D)

lets add bard 9, ranger 9, paladin 9, favoured soul 9, hexblade 9, Duskblade 9. (everything 9)

rferries
2017-08-28, 05:46 PM
lets add bard 9, ranger 9, paladin 9, favoured soul 9, hexblade 9, Duskblade 9. (everything 9)

Ha ok (added Blackguard too). I'm not going to list all the domains though!!!

You're Welcome
Level: Archivist 9, Bard 9, Beguiler 9, Blackguard 9, Cleric 9, Dread Necromancer 9, Druid 9, Duskblade 9, Favoured Soul 9, Healer 9, Hexblade 9, Paladin 9, Ranger 9, Sha'ir 9, Shaman 9, Shugenja 9, Spirit Shaman 9, Warmage 9, Wu-Jen 9, Sorcerer 9, Wizard 9
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-08-28, 06:40 PM
You're Welcome
Level: Archivist 9, Bard 9, Beguiler 9, Blackguard 9, Cleric 9, Dread Necromancer 9, Druid 9, Duskblade 9, Favoured Soul 9, Healer 9, Hexblade 9, Paladin 9, Ranger 9, Sha'ir 9, Shaman 9, Shugenja 9, Spirit Shaman 9, Warmage 9, Wu-Jen 9, Sorcerer 9, Wizard 9
Target: One Creature anywhere or 10 creatures/level within 1 mile (see text)
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Evoker
2017-08-28, 06:53 PM
You're Welcome
Duration:10 minutes/level or permanent(see text)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-28, 06:57 PM
You're Welcome
Duration: 10 minutes/level or permanent(see text)
Saving Throw: See text
Spell Resistance: See text
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-28, 08:29 PM
You're Welcome
Pulling from the power of the universe itself, your words unravel marvelous creations and effects giving a blessings and power to the beings you choose to speak your words in to.
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-29, 04:55 AM
Right, it's a pretty game-breaking effect (unlimited wealth creation) so I gave it one or two limitations to make sure it's balanced :)

You're Welcome
Pulling from the power of the universe itself, your words unravel marvelous creations and effects giving a blessings and power to the beings you choose to speak your words in to.

The power of this spell varies according to the casting time.

1 minute
You conjure a single copper piece. The copper piece appears in the sole of your left boot. (If you lack a left boot, the entire spell fails).

1 hour
You conjure a single copper piece for each of 10 creatures/level within 1 mile. Each creature's copper piece appears in the sole of it's left boot (if any creature lacks a left boot, the entire spell fails).

8 hours
You conjure a single copper piece for a single creature anywhere (even on a different plane). The conjured copper piece appears in the sole of the creature's left boot (if the creature lacks a left boot, the entire spell fails).

If you cast the spell with a 1 minute or 1 hour casting time, it has aduration of 10 minutes per level. Otherwise, the spell is permanent.

Any creature you target with this spell must make a Fortitude, Reflex, and Will saving throw. If any creature fails a saving throw, or succeeds on a spell resistance check, the entire spell fails for all creatures.

XP Cost
10,000 XP. You must pay this cost even if the spell fails.

Just kidding! Next poster can writ the proper spell effect :D

InvisibleBison
2017-08-29, 07:44 PM
You're Welcome

This enormously powerful spell allows you to bestow boons from each of the fundamental forces of the cosmos on one or more creature of your choice.

When you begin to cast this spell, you must choose its target and duration lines, which effect its casting time, material component and XP component. If you choose to cast you're welcome on 10 creatures/level within 1 mile and choose a duration of 10 minutes/level, the spell takes 1 minute to cast, requires 1 ounce of each material component and costs 500 XP. If you choose to cast you're welcome on one creature anywhere and choose a duration of 10 minutes/level, or if you choose to cast you're welcome on 10 creatures/level within 1 mile and choose a duration of permanent, the spell takes 1 hour to cast, requires 1 pound of each material component and costs 1000 XP. If you choose to cast you're welcome on one creature anywhere and choose a duration of permanent, the spell requires 100 pounds of each material component and costs 10,000 XP.

The subject or subjects receive the following benefits:

A 100 ft (perfect) fly speed.
The ability to see clearly in darkness of any kind, including magical darkness.
A 40 ft burrow speed.
The ability to interact with incorporeal creatures as if the creature was not incorporeal.
The ability to use sunbeam as a spell-like ability once per minute. (Use you're welcome's caster level and saving throw DC.)
A 60 ft swim speed.
Immunity to acid, cold, electricity, fire and sonic damage.
Against creatures with the [Air], [Cold], [Earth], [Evil], [Fire], [Lawful], or [Water] subtypes, the subject receives a +6 bonus to all d20 rolls. (Only a +6 bonus is gained, regardless of how many subtypes a creature has.)

Whew! That was quite a doozy. Not very close to the source material, unfortunately, but I don't think any one spell could really accomplish that many things without being able to do basically anything, and miracle and wish already exist. As for the next spell, I'm going to nominate

Vivisectionist's Grasp

but if you think this is or would be too gruesome, feel free to suggest something else.

daremetoidareyo
2017-08-29, 08:16 PM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Necromancy [language dependant]

rferries
2017-08-29, 10:01 PM
Good job, InvisibleBison! (and cool username).

Vivisectionist's Grasp
Necromancy [Language-Dependent]
Level: Good 1, Nobility 1, Pal 1
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-30, 08:06 AM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Components: V
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.[/QUOTE]

InvisibleBison, great job with You're Welcome. You really pulled those bizarre aspects of it together.

Westhart
2017-08-30, 08:24 AM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.
============================
doc updated to this point but some problems with Your Welcome:

Spell lists overlap, would it be alright if I removed some?
To short texts before description

Also I noticed a lot of people here have homebrew sigs, would it be alright if I hyperlinked their name with sig (under contributors)?

Evoker
2017-08-30, 11:51 AM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Range:Close(25ft +5 feet per level)
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-30, 12:41 PM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.
============================
doc updated to this point but some problems with Your Welcome:

Spell lists overlap, would it be alright if I removed some?
To short texts before description

Also I noticed a lot of people here have homebrew sigs, would it be alright if I hyperlinked their name with sig (under contributors)?

I think the huge amount of lists works for the weirdness of the spell but if others disagree we can change them. Otherwise update as you need.

That's a really good idea to link their homebrew signatures, more coverage is always good.

Westhart
2017-08-30, 12:47 PM
alright, will begin linking, I meant two not to for short descriptions, so need to know which is the right one.

EDIT: added homebrew sigs, if I missed yours or you do not have a sig but want it linked to... say guides (looking at daremetoidareyo) please say something, or drop a link, thanks!

InvisibleBison
2017-08-30, 10:21 PM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Range: Close (25ft +5 feet per level)
Target: One creature with at least one hand
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-08-31, 08:39 AM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-08-31, 09:25 AM
Vivisectionist's Grasp
Saving Throw: Will Partial (See Text)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-08-31, 02:25 PM
Vivisectionist's Grasp

You reach out a hand to a creature, and by speaking reassuring words you remotely extract its appendix.

Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-09-01, 08:10 PM
Vivisectionist's Grasp

You reach out a hand to a creature, and by speaking reassuring words you remotely extract its appendix.

This spell was created as a quick and effective way to protect and aid those in pain. In dire circumstances it can donthe opposite.

You and the target must either share a language or you can attempt a Charisma check with a DC of 10+HD of the target. If successful you are able to continue the spell without problem otherwise the target takes 1 point of Con damage.

When using the spell to soothe pain, you imbue the target's hand with the romantic energy and they place it over an area that's suffering from one of the following effects:

-Non-magical disease
-Non-magical bleeding effect
-Ingested Poison
-A Temporary Alchemical Effect

When they place their hand over the area your hand fills with a blackish ball that slowly dissolves into ash and their symptoms vanish.

If using this spell offensively, you instead speak words of condemnation at your target. Their hand is imbued with energy and immediately clutches their chest as the energy dissolves into them causing 1d4 damage and knocking them prone. A successful Wil save halves the damage and negates the prone.

--------------------------------------

There, I think that works.

The next spell will be,

Otiluke's Crusading Chariot

Baby Gary
2017-09-02, 09:56 AM
Conjuration [creation]

InvisibleBison
2017-09-02, 10:46 AM
Conjuration [creation]
Level: Pal 3, Sor/Wiz 6, War 6

Evoker
2017-09-02, 01:51 PM
Conjuration [creation]
Components: V, M, DF

Baby Gary
2017-09-02, 01:59 PM
Conjuration [creation]

XionUnborn01
2017-09-02, 03:38 PM
Conjuration (Creation)

GravityEmblem
2017-09-02, 04:15 PM
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour.

UristMcRandom
2017-09-02, 05:43 PM
Conjuration (Creation)
Duration: Concentration, up to 1 hour

GravityEmblem
2017-09-02, 07:48 PM
The user conjures a chariot pulled by Celestial Warhorses. The chariot can hold up to three people, has a speed of 40 and a flying speed of 45. You may use a free action to command the Celestial Horses to pull the chariot in a direction of your choosing.

rferries
2017-09-02, 08:11 PM
When using the spell to soothe pain, you imbue the target's hand with the romantic energy and they place it over an area that's suffering from one of the following effects:

Best (intentional?) typo ever :D

Conjuration (Creation)
You swig back the potion and open a hefty bag of honeyed oats, and a chariot of pure gold drawn by dragonnes (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dragonne.htm) appears in a flash of light to serve you.

rferries
2017-09-02, 08:12 PM
Oops sorry, was ninja'd.

XionUnborn01
2017-09-02, 09:08 PM
Oops sorry, was ninja'd.

Well, I mean, you're good I think because the description was skipped. We gotta have standards, if people jump the line, they get skipped. :smallannoyed:

Also, that was not intentional but I'm keeping it for posterity.

So we're working currently on this version:

Conjuration (Creation)

You swig back the potion and open a hefty bag of honeyed oats, and a chariot of pure gold drawn by dragonnes (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dragonne.htm)appears in a flash of light to serve you.

Westhart
2017-09-07, 08:04 AM
Conjuration (Creation)

You swig back the potion and open a hefty bag of honeyed oats, and a chariot of pure gold drawn by dragonnes (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/monsters/dragonne.htm)appears in a flash of light to serve you.
This spell summons a chariot that is pulled by 2d4 dragonnes. These dragonnes are completely loyal to you, ad if you speak draconic you may issue the, commands. if you do not speak draconic they still know what direction you want them and other basic concepts such as slow, speed up, or stop. The chariot lasts as long as you concentrate, and when you stop concentrating the spell slowly fades, leaving you 1d3 rounds until the chariot disappears out from under you.

There, couldn't let this die and realized that no one wanted to post, best I could wrap it up [shrug]

next Spell:

Averik's baleful bannock
:smallbiggrin:
let the games begin hahaha

Evoker
2017-09-07, 08:58 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]

Aniikinis
2017-09-07, 09:36 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Level: Sor/Wiz 6, Bard 6, War 5

Evoker
2017-09-07, 10:25 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Components: V, S, XP

Westhart
2017-09-07, 10:35 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]

----------------
Not what I expected for bad flatbread XD

Evoker
2017-09-07, 10:55 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Range: Medium(100ft + 10ft/caster level)

Westhart
2017-09-07, 11:01 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Range: Far(100ft + 10ft/caster level)

Just to note, 100+10'/level is medium range (http://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/SRD:Range_(Spell_Descriptor))

Evoker
2017-09-07, 11:04 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Area: 20-ft.-radius spread

Ah. Sorry. Fixed. You skipped target/area. I'll add that in.

Aniikinis
2017-09-07, 11:06 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Saving Throw: Fort, Half

Westhart
2017-09-07, 11:13 AM
gonna do short desc since you are supposed to do SR with saves :smallwink:

Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]

With a wave of your hand you conjure one of the nightmares of bakers everywhere. All items containing flower become acidic, and woe to those who dare to actually bite into one.

Good luck to whoever gets the next part XD

Evoker
2017-09-07, 11:35 AM
Averik's baleful bannock
Evocation [Acid][Sonic]
Area: 20-ft.-radius spread
SR: Yes[Object]

With a wave of your hand you conjure one of the nightmares of bakers everywhere. All items containing flower become acidic, and woe to those who dare to actually bite into one.

When you cast this spell, all baked goods within the area become highly acidic. Any creature who takes so much as a single bite takes 1d6 per level(Max 15d6) acid damage, fort save for half. In addition, their horrible screams stun all creatures within 10 feet for 1 round(Fort save for no stun) Any creature who consumed a baked good within the last minute and is within the area of effect takes damage and screams as a creature that eat the affected pastry. A DC25 profession(Pastry chef) is required to notice the acidity before consuming the pastry.

New spell:

Magical Tools

Westhart
2017-09-07, 11:40 AM
We're skipping everywhere today, will you add an entry for SR on the post where you finished the last spell? Also flower should be flour my bad :smallbiggrin:

Magic Tools
Transmutation

Evoker
2017-09-07, 11:43 AM
Magic Tools
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wis 1

Westhart
2017-09-07, 11:50 AM
Magic Tools
Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 1

GravityEmblem
2017-09-07, 11:53 AM
Magic Tools
Transmutation
Time: Standard Action

Westhart
2017-09-07, 11:59 AM
Magic Tools
Transmutation
Casting Time: One Standard Action

EDIT: Doc updated to this point

Evoker
2017-09-07, 12:14 PM
Magic Tools
Transmutation
Duration: 1 minute/level

Westhart
2017-09-07, 12:23 PM
Magic Tools
Transmutation
Saving Throw: No

Evoker
2017-09-07, 12:41 PM
Magic Tools
Transmutation

You touch a set of tools, temporarily enchanting them and making them able to succeed at the toughest tasks

daremetoidareyo
2017-09-07, 01:14 PM
Magic Tools
Transmutation

You touch a set of tools, temporarily enchanting them and making them able to succeed at the toughest tasks

By touching any mundane tool, kit, or outfit that grants a competence or circumstance bonus to a skill check, you transform them into intelligent magic item temporarily. The tools have an int, wis, and cha of 10, an alignment of neutral, 30 ft. vision and hearing, they understand one language of the caster's choosing, and they have 6 ranks in every skill that they provide a bonus towards. A user may use these skill ranks instead of their own. In addition to the native bonus, this item may use the aid another action on any skill it has ranks in if the user would rather use their own skill ranks.

If the tool doesn't provide a bonus to a skill, it now provides a +2 enhancement bonus towards any profession, craft, or knowledge skill that they could reasonably be used for (at DM's discretion).

New Spell

POWER WORD HIGH FIVE

Westhart
2017-09-07, 01:35 PM
Power Word high Five
Enchantment (Compulsion) (Mind-Affecting)

Hish
2017-09-07, 05:33 PM
Power Word high Five
Enchantment (Compulsion) (Mind-Affecting)
Level: Sor/Wiz 2, Bard 2

rferries
2017-09-08, 01:08 AM
In addition, their horrible screams stun all creatures within 10 feet for 1 round(Fort save for no stun)

I burst out laughing at this part; morbid but hilarious.

Power Word High-Five
Enchantment (Compulsion)[Mind-Affecting]
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-09-08, 07:19 AM
Power Word High-Five
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.
========================
Totally see an assassin with contact poisons and this spell XD

Also Evoker you forgot the XP cost for the for the pastry spell

daremetoidareyo
2017-09-08, 08:17 AM
Power Word High-Five
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.
========================

GravityEmblem
2017-09-08, 08:21 AM
Description: You twist the mind of a creature you see in range, forcing them to high-five another creature.

Westhart
2017-09-08, 09:02 AM
Description: You twist the mind of a creature you see in range, forcing them to high-five another creature.
Just so you know you're supposed to go in order, as in you would of had target, effect, or area... except tat saves and SR go together in one post... Otherwise everyone could just jump wherever they wanted...
=============
Power Word High-Five
Target: One creature within sight
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

XionUnborn01
2017-09-08, 09:56 AM
Power Word High-Five
Duration: Permanent until conditions met (see text)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.[/QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think that duration makes sense. Basically I want it permanent until they complete the high five. Should it be like Geas/quest where it's just permanent until discharged?

Westhart
2017-09-08, 10:02 AM
Power Word High-Five
Saving Throw: Will Negates
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

===============

I think that duration makes sense. Basically I want it permanent until they complete the high five. Should it be like Geas/quest where it's just permanent until discharged?
I would say that's fine, although whoever gets mechanics could make it so they ave to high five you whenever they see you XD

Evoker
2017-09-08, 12:14 PM
Power Word High-Five
You cast a spell, binding a creature to perform a high five with a creature of your choice
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-09-08, 12:21 PM
Power Word High-Five
You cast a spell, binding a creature to perform a high five with a creature of your choice

The subject of this spell must make a will save or give a high five to a creature of your choice. If the creature does not have a hand (or similar appendage) this spell fails. The subject takes a -2 penalty to a random ability score for each hour he does not give the creature a high five.
A Power Word High Five (and all ability score penalties) can be ended by break enchantment, limited wish, remove curse, miracle, or wish.

Leaving next spell open for whoever wants it.

Evoker
2017-09-08, 12:41 PM
Let's go with

Greater Daze

Westhart
2017-09-08, 12:46 PM
Greater Daze
Enchantment (Compulsion) [Mind-Affecting]

Evoker
2017-09-08, 01:14 PM
Greater Daze
Level: Sor/Wiz 9, Bard 6

Westhart
2017-09-08, 01:33 PM
Greater Daze

XionUnborn01
2017-09-08, 02:31 PM
Greater Daze
Casting Time: 1 Swift Action or 1 standard action (see text)

Westhart
2017-09-08, 03:51 PM
Greater Daze
Target: Touch or 1 creature/level (See text)

Evoker
2017-09-08, 06:33 PM
Greater Daze
Duration: 1 minute/level or 1 round/level (See text)

InvisibleBison
2017-09-08, 08:34 PM
Greater Daze

XionUnborn01
2017-09-09, 12:28 PM
Greater Daze

With a word, your touch violently clouds the mind of your opponent, their eyes flash quickly and lose their focus and their muscles turn to slack.

Westhart
2017-09-09, 06:56 PM
Greater Daze

With a word, your touch violently clouds the mind of your opponent, their eyes flash quickly and lose their focus and their muscles turn to slack.

If you cast this spell as a swift action you may only target a single creature that you touch, requiring a ranged touch attack. The creature becomes dazed for 1 round per level, unless it succeeds on a will save in which case the dazed condition lasts 1 round. However if you cast the spell as a standard action it is cast as a burst centered on you that affects all creatures within 10' per level to a maximum of 1/level. All creatures must make a will save or be dazed for 1 minute/level, a successful save reduces the duration to 1 round/level.

We didn't have a spell range for the other part so did the burst thing on a whim...

Next Spell:
Cherlk's hellish Cloud

daremetoidareyo
2017-09-09, 07:05 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud

Conjuration (creation) [Evil]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-09-09, 07:13 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud

Level: Sor/Wiz 7, Evil 7, Dark Invocation
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-09, 08:34 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud

Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Material Component: A handful of ash.

Baby Gary
2017-09-09, 08:47 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud

Casting Time: 1 full round action
Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-09-09, 08:47 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud

Range:
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-09-11, 10:12 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud

Range: 25ft + 5ft/level
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-09-12, 03:41 AM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud
Conjuration (Creation) [Evil]
Target: One fire source, up to a 20-ft. cube
Duration:
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-09-12, 06:57 AM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-09-12, 04:20 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud
Saving Throw: fort partial (see text)
Descriptive text
Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-09-12, 07:14 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud
Saving Throw: Fort partial (see text)
You cast a handful of ashes in the direction of the enemy campfire. The bonfire suddenly swells and grows far taller, and its flames now burn as red as a dying sun. Unnatural shapes start to writhe amongst the smoke...

Game mechanic effect.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-12, 08:20 PM
Cherlk's Hellish Cloud
Saving Throw: Fort partial (see text)
You cast a handful of ashes in the direction of the enemy campfire. The bonfire suddenly swells and grows far taller, and its flames now burn as red as a dying sun. Unnatural shapes start to writhe amongst the smoke...

This spell causes a fire to explode, inundating the area with miasmic fumes. When you cast this spell, the targeted fire briefly becomes much larger, than disappears in a burst of thick, malodorous smoke. The smoke rapidly expands to fill a twenty-foot cube centered on the location of the fire. All creatures within the area when you cast the spell or who start their turn within the smoke must make a Fortitude save or suffer 1d6 points of Constitution damage. The smoke lasts indefinitely, and cannot be dispersed by ordinary winds, no matter how strong. A gust of wind spell or other spell that creates wind can disperse the smoke, but only for 1d4 rounds (or 2d4 rounds if cast by a creature with the [Good] subtype).

The next spell shall be called Dispelling Dinosaur

Baby Gary
2017-09-12, 08:54 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration

XionUnborn01
2017-09-13, 12:38 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration
Level: Druid 3, Sorcerer 3, Wizard 4

Westhart
2017-09-13, 12:46 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration
Components: V, S, F

Focus: The still beating heart of a prehistoric beast.

daremetoidareyo
2017-09-13, 04:23 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration

The Preserve Organ spell from bovd just became relevant

rferries
2017-09-13, 04:40 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration
Casting Time: 1 immediate action
Range:
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-13, 04:47 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-09-13, 04:53 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration
Target: Creature or creatures touched (up to one/level)
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-09-13, 07:55 PM
The Preserve Organ spell from bovd just became relevant
[goes looks]
"huh? Never noticed that one before."
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration
Duration: Instantaneous or 1 day/level.

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-09-13, 08:48 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-15, 10:07 AM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration

Drawing on the primordial strength of dinosaurs, you imbue the subjects with magic-disrupting energies.

Game mechanic effect.

rferries
2017-09-15, 04:38 PM
Dispelling Dinosaur
Abjuration

Drawing on the primordial strength of dinosaurs, you imbue the subjects with magic-disrupting energies.

You touch a dinosaur's still-beating heart (preserved with gentle repose or similar magic) to up to one willing creature per caster level. Each creature you touch gains the ability to use dispel magic as a spell-like ability at will, save that they may only make a targeted dispel and only by making a melee touch attack against their target. Caster level for the targeted dispel is equal to your character level, with a maximum bonus on dispel checks of +5. Touched creatures retain this ability for one day per caster level.

You may also touch the heart to an unwilling creature to directly make a targeted dispel check. If you do so, you may not imbue friendly creatures with the dispel magic ability, but the maximum bonus on the dispel check is +10.

New Spell:

Diamondskin
School (Subschool)[Descriptors]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-17, 01:48 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:

Baby Gary
2017-09-17, 01:53 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Level: Wizard 7
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:

I did only wizard on purpose.

rferries
2017-09-17, 02:28 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Focus
A large, perfectly-cut diamond costing 10,000 gp.

Baby Gary
2017-09-17, 02:29 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Casting Time: 1 minuet
Range:
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Focus

rferries
2017-09-17, 03:41 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Casting Time: 1 minute
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Focus

Baby Gary
2017-09-17, 03:44 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Duration: 1 hour per level

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Focus

rferries
2017-09-17, 04:51 PM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Duration: 1 hour/level

The magic of the spell is focused through the gem in our hand, then returns to imbue you. You transform into a glittering crystalline being, as hard (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/exploration.htm#hardness) as diamond and with the ability to diffract light (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/magicOverview/spellDescriptions.htm#descriptor) magic into all the colours (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/colorSpray.htm) of the rainbow (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/prismaticSpray.htm).

Game mechanic effect.

Focus

Included some "subtle" suggestions for the game mechanics in the fluff text :D

XionUnborn01
2017-09-19, 09:42 AM
Diamondskin
Abjuration [Earth]
Duration: 1 hour/level

The magic of the spell is focused through the gem in our hand, then returns to imbue you. You transform into a glittering crystalline being, as hard as diamond and with the ability to diffract light into all the colours of the rainbow.

The first effect this spell has is hardening your skin to that of a diamond. You gain DR 30/acid and hardness of 45, these do not stack, use only the one that is more beneficial at the time.

Secondly, you naturally increase the light within 60 feet of you by one step by letting your crystalline skin reflect the light. This ability cannot be used if you're in total darkness. Any spell or ability that targets you and has the light descriptor can be redirected in place of its normal saving throw. To redirect you voluntarily forgo the normal saving throw and must make a reflex save with the same DC the spell would normally have. If you succeed you can turn the spell back at the caster or source. They save as normal.

If a spell with the light descriptor is centered on you or includes you in it's radius you can make a fort save with the spells normal DC+ 1 for each round left of its duration (a permanent spell cannot be absorbed) to absorb the spell. If you are successful you end the spell and also reduce this spells duration by 10 minutes per spell level. You can then expel the light in a glorious display of colors, acting as a color spray spell but it's range is 10 ft/level of spell absorbed is a ray with a touch attack required, and it's heightened to the level of the spell absorbed. If the spell is at least 8th level, this ability instead mimics prismatic spray, including the changes made above.

Focus

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next spell is:

Howl of the Nine Hells

Baby Gary
2017-09-19, 03:20 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]

InvisibleBison
2017-09-19, 04:02 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Level: Cleric 6, Sor/Wiz 7, Blackguard 3
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:

XionUnborn01
2017-09-20, 01:16 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Components: V, XP
Casting Time:
Range:
Duration:

Baby Gary
2017-09-20, 05:04 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Range:
Duration:

InvisibleBison
2017-09-20, 06:56 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Duration:

rferries
2017-09-21, 02:15 AM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Target: One unattended object (total weight up to 1 lb./level)
Duration:

Westhart
2017-09-21, 10:24 AM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Duration: As long as the caster can hold his/her breathe without making checks, up to a maximum of 1round/level.

================
Updated the Doc, sorry it's been so long!
Is the Duration too much, not enough?

Aniikinis
2017-09-21, 11:46 AM
Howl of the Nine Hells
Conjuration [calling]
Duration: As long as the caster can hold his/her breathe without making checks, up to a maximum of 1round/level.
Saving Throw: Will Save, Partial

===========
Not quite sure on the notation for the Saving Throw.

rferries
2017-09-21, 10:25 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells[/SIZE]
Conjuration [calling]
Duration: As long as the caster can hold his/her breath without making checks, up to a maximum of 1 round/level.
Saving Throw: Will Partial

You draw in a great breath, and let loose a bloodcurdling, bonechilling howl. The roar echoes across the planes and imbues an inanimate object with unholy life, and a desire to assassinate your worst enemy.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-24, 02:53 PM
Howl of the Nine Hells[/SIZE]
Conjuration [calling]
Duration: As long as the caster can hold his/her breath without making checks, up to a maximum of 1 round/level.
Saving Throw: Will Partial

You draw in a great breath, and let loose a bloodcurdling, bonechilling howl. The roar echoes across the planes and imbues an inanimate object with unholy life, and a desire to assassinate your worst enemy.

When you cast this spell, you choose any one creature you are aware of and direct a spirit from the Lower Planes to torment them. The nearest object to the creature is animated by fiendish energies and proceeds to attack the subject for as long as you are able to continue howling (as per the spell's duration). Treat the object as being an animated object with the half-fiend temlate and a number of hit dice equal to your caster level.

XP cost: 500 XP.

The next spell shall be:

Neverending Rain of Fire-Monkeys

Baby Gary
2017-09-24, 04:19 PM
Never-ending Rain of Fire-Monkeys
Abjuration [Fire]

Feantar
2017-09-24, 10:47 PM
Abjuration [Fire]
Level: Beloved of Valarian 4, Nar Demonbinder 4, Initiate of Mad Monkey 3

Thought I'd chip in; Mad Monkey is a Kara-Turan trickster deity by the way. Apologies if I made it too difficult.

Westhart
2017-09-25, 10:17 AM
Abjuration [Fire]

Arcane Focus: A mummified monkey's paw, worth at least 5 gp.

Thought I'd chip in; Mad Monkey is a Kara-Turan trickster deity by the way. Apologies if I made it too difficult.
Ah, no problem (with me). Although I didn't make the rules so I'm not the one to answer :smalltongue:

spikeof2010
2017-09-27, 03:53 AM
Abjuration [Fire]
Casting Time: One Swift Action

Westhart
2017-09-27, 07:27 AM
Abjuration [Fire]
Casting Time: One Swift Action
Range: The Wizard's Eye

*For the Range: My player used to love to make spells for our games, and this was a range he developed, basically allowing him to cast it anywhere within either line of sight or line of effect. If everyone doesn't like it just change it to long.

rferries
2017-09-27, 08:48 AM
Abjuration [Fire]
Range: The Wizard's Eye*
Area: Cylinder (20-ft. radius, 40 ft. high)
Duration:

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

*For the Range: My player used to love to make spells for our games, and this was a range he developed, basically allowing him to cast it anywhere within either line of sight or line of effect. If everyone doesn't like it just change it to long.

Arcane Focus
A mummified monkey's paw, worth at least 5 gp.

InvisibleBison
2017-09-27, 11:16 AM
Abjuration [Fire]

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Arcane Focus

Westhart
2017-09-27, 12:00 PM
Abjuration [Fire]
Saving Throw: Yes

Descriptive text

Game mechanic effect.

Arcane Focus

rferries
2017-09-27, 12:05 PM
Abjuration [Fire]
Saving Throw: Yes

You gesture quickly with the hideous relic in your hand and bark out one or two words. Fiery monkeys begin to rain down perpetually over the house of your foe, setting fire to the place and generally making nuisances of themselves.

Game mechanic effect.

Arcane Focus

InvisibleBison
2017-10-01, 09:39 PM
Abjuration [Fire]
Saving Throw: Reflex partial and Fortitude negates (see text)

You gesture quickly with the hideous relic in your hand and bark out one or two words. Fiery monkeys begin to rain down perpetually over the house of your foe, setting fire to the place and generally making nuisances of themselves.

When you cast this spell, monkeys made of fire begin to fall out of the sky into the targeted area. Each round, all creatures and objects in the area take 2d6 fire damage each round they are in the area and catch fire unless they make a Reflex save. Additionally, all creatures and objects are pushed out of the area by the monkeys. A Fortitude save allows a creature or attended object to negate this effect; creatures of Large or larger size receive a bonus to this save equal to their size bonus to grappling checks.

Arcane Focus

Someone else should name the next spell.

Baby Gary
2017-10-01, 10:20 PM
I guess I can name this one... I need to thing of something good

what is good? pizza, video games, hanging with friends... hmmmmm.

I have an idea.

Virtual Pizza Sidekick

InvisibleBison
2017-10-01, 10:30 PM
Virtual Pizza Sidekick
Illusion (Shadow)
Level:
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Area:
Duration:

Description

Game mechanic effect.

Baby Gary
2017-10-01, 10:34 PM
Virtual Pizza Sidekick
Illusion (Shadow)
Level: Cleric 4, Druid 4, Ranger 3, Shamen 4
Components:
Casting Time:
Range:
Area:
Duration:

Description

Game mechanic effect.

Westhart
2017-10-02, 08:37 AM
Virtual Pizza Sidekick
Illusion (Shadow)
Level: Cleric 4, Druid 4, Ranger 3, Shaman 4
Casting Time:
Range:
Area:
Duration:

Description

Game mechanic effect.

Focus: A piece of still steaming pizza, preferably from a box marked "Everything".

Baby Gary
2017-10-02, 09:03 AM
Virtual Pizza Sidekick
Illusion (Shadow)
Range:
Area:
Duration:

Description

Game mechanic effect.

Focus: A piece of still steaming pizza, preferably from a box marked "Everything".

daremetoidareyo
2017-10-02, 09:35 PM
Virtual Pizza Sidekick
Illusion (Shadow)
Area:
Duration:

Description

Game mechanic effect.