PDA

View Full Version : Wasteland: Equestrian Rangers (What if Fallout Equestria is Wasteland game)

t209
2017-08-08, 09:11 PM
Well, many of you have heard of Fallout: Equestria, which is based on Fallout 3 (elements of 1 and 2 included) and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. So I also discovered Wasteland 1 and 2, plus 3 is coming out next year, which members of Fallout development used to work on and Fallout was created as spiritual sequel to Wasteland thanks to EA. So just wondering how Fallout: Equestria storyline be if it was based on Wasteland.
Here is the premise: Balefire bombs bombarded entire planet when the tension between Kingdom of Equestria and Zebra Union (taking place of USSR this time) reached a critical point. Nobody knew who launched the first strike but Ponyville barely survived with a group of Engineers who were lucky enough to be isolated from major targets. Soon, the surviving ponies of Engineers and Ponyville take up residence in Stable 2 with its self sustaining life support and manufactory facility. As the turmoil begins, many ponies turned to banditry and cannibalism that made what is already hostile and mutants filled radioactive wasteland more dangerous. Many communities fell prey to raiders who wish to reap upon what they sow. Decades passed, but residents of Stable 2 began to answer the cries of help from their radio and took up arms against those who would harm the innocents. Based on legends of old, Equestria Rangers were born.
So this is it, it's like a group of do-gooders patrolling the wastes and fighting against raiders
Later robots made by a rogue AI called Cochise, but I am thinking about communities.
Highwater (a town built near a dam living off from selling water), AG center (satellite arrays turned into farm and agriculture research), Rail Nomads (a group of native americans and hobos who are currently camping after their nomadic life by travelling on trains), and others. I wonder how the Pony versions be like (I mean Rail Nomads can be either McColts and Hooffields, or Ponies and Buffaloes).