PDA

View Full Version : Mord-Sith 5e class; feedback appreciated

TheIceborn
2017-08-09, 05:37 AM
Hi all! I've made a 5th edition class based on an elite group of women warriors from The Legend of the Seeker series, called Mord-Sith. I've looked around for several drafts of it (and used inspiration from them), but all of them seemed quite a bit overpowered. Maybe mine is as well (hopefully not), but if it is, I would like to ask for your help to make it as balanced as possible for actual play. I only made one archetype so far; I'll make another when I'm sure the existing class has been balanced out.
Thanks in advance!

http://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/B1-QqbIvPb

KorvinStarmast
2017-08-09, 03:56 PM
I vaguely recall the Mord Sith being in Goodkind's Wizard's First Rule. As I could not stomach anymore of his prose after 1 book I perhaps may have missed out on some development of Mord Sith as multidimensional characters. Goodonya for the effort, sorry I can't be of more help.

TheIceborn
2017-08-09, 05:55 PM
No problem! I only asked for help with balancing the class for actual play, compared to other class features. Nothing lore-wise, just asking is it too OP for certain levels with its abilities etc., purely mechanically. One class that is overshadowing others is not really fun for the people involved.