PDA

View Full Version : Last-minute character creation

Shas aia Toriia
2007-08-09, 08:56 PM
Hey, I need help making a character, because my DM is asking for his backstory so we can start a new campaign, but I haven't done much anything yet. So far, I have a lv. 5 gestalt CE favored soul/???.

I need help choosing a race, and a second class, as well as a short-term plan. For the second class, I ask for something rogueish (as an adjective, not the class), due to my guys rather swashbuckling (again, an adjective, not the class) youth.

Help is appreciated!

Reel On, Love
2007-08-09, 09:01 PM
Hey, I need help making a character, because my DM is asking for his backstory so we can start a new campaign, but I haven't done much anything yet. So far, I have a lv. 5 gestalt favored soul/???.

I need help choosing a race, and a second class, as well as a short-term plan. For the second class, I ask for something rogueish (as an adjective, not the class), due to my guys rather swashbuckling (again, an adjective, not the class) youth.

Help is appreciated!

Hexblade 4/Cleric 1 on the other side. Dark Companion PHB II vairant (debuffs), full BAB for the Hexblade levels, Mettle and CHA to saves vs. spells, and the cleric level gets you turning and two domains (pick'em for the feats/abilities)... like PRIDE, with its ridiculous ability of letting you reroll once whenever you roll a 1 on a save, unlimited times.
Stay human.

Jack_Simth
2007-08-09, 09:03 PM
Hey, I need help making a character, because my DM is asking for his backstory so we can start a new campaign, but I haven't done much anything yet. So far, I have a lv. 5 gestalt favored soul/???.

Help is appreciated!
Rogue 5, heading for Chameleon. Decide exactly what you want to do with him later (on the fly). Meanwhile, Sneak Attack and mega-skills.

Shas aia Toriia
2007-08-09, 09:35 PM
Alright, thanks! Anybody else?