PDA

View Full Version : Drider Soul Eater

Seak
2017-08-10, 12:57 PM
I have a very crazy, very RAW DM who not only allows the use of Savage Species, but also allows the use of a locate city bomb. Now, I've been thinking of ways to maximize on this. Drider 10/ Soul Eater 10 seems to be the best option. Drider gives you the spell casting you need, though only up to 3rd level slots so you'll need Arcane Thesis (Locate City) to make up for it. You'll want Arcane Thesis anyway to tack on more spells to the LCB, such as Piercing Cold and Transdimensional Spell. Taking Fell Drain early is a nice idea so you can kill suff with negative levels, but you don't want to LCB until 19th level. The key is Soul Eater's Soul Slave ability, which makes all the 1st level commoners, bunny rabbits, mosquitoes, etc you kill with LCB into wights that you control. Don't know the specifics for godhood, but I think I remember something about having a bunch of followers, so this might qualify you pre-epic. Thoughts?

MisterKaws
2017-08-10, 01:39 PM
Worship only counts as a valid way of ascending to godhood if that's your DM's system. There is literally no RAW for it, just a bunch of suggestions. Even then, it'd be easier to just diplomance your way into godhood, or even clone yourself through one of a myriad of methods and worship yourself.

Lvl 2 Expert
2017-08-10, 02:11 PM
clone yourself through one of a myriad of methods and worship yourself.

The agent Smith method of ascension?

MisterKaws
2017-08-10, 06:49 PM
The agent Smith method of ascension?

Pretty much.