PDA

View Full Version : Zonugal Presents: In a Galaxy Far Far Away...

Zonugal
2017-08-10, 07:21 PM
In this thread I will deposit my adaptations of various characters from the Star Wars franchise rebuilt as characters for D&D 5E.

When approaching these cinematic characters I tend to try to balance optimal game choices as well as reworking them so they stay true to their narrative histories while also fitting into the landscape of D&D.

These are simply adaptations, not complete reconstructions, so I take creative liberties in that sense.

I hope you enjoy.

Zonugal
2017-08-10, 07:23 PM
Han Solo

http://content6.flixster.com/photo/91/61/81/9161812_gal.jpg

"Never tell me the odds!"

Han Solo
‘Variant’ Human ‘Thief’ Rogue 4/Fighter 2 with the Criminal background
Medium humanoid (human), Chaotic Good
Armor class 15 (chain shirt)
Hit points 47 (4d8+8/2d10+4)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 14
---
Saving Throws Dexterity +6 and Intelligence +4
Skills Athletics +6, Deception +8, Gaming Set (Dejarik) +3, Insight +2, Intimidation +5, Perception +2, Persuasion +5, Sleight of Hand +6, Stealth +6, Thieves’ Tools +6, and Vehicle (Water) +3
Feats Crossbow Expert and Lucky
Senses passive Perception 12
Languages Common and Goblin
Challenge 6
---
Special Abilities
Racial Abilities: --
Background Abilities: Criminal Contact
Class Abilities: Expertise (Deception & Thieves' Tools), Sneak Attack (2d6), Thieves’ Cant, Cunning Action, Fast Hands, Second-Story Work, Fighting Style (Archery), Second Wind (1d10+2/rest), and Action Surge
---
Actions
Dagger. Melee weapon attack: +6 to hit, range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4+3) piercing damage; finesse, light, thrown (20/60)
Hand Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +8 to hit, range 30 ft./120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6+3) piercing damage; ammunition, light, reloading
--
Equipment: A belt pouch (15 gp), a burglar's pack, a chain shirt, a set of dark common clothes including a hood, a dagger, a hand crossbows with a hip quiver of twenty bolts, and thieves’ tools.

j_spencer93
2017-08-10, 07:26 PM
Dude if you make some of the sith lords, jedi, and more unique characters this could be awesom

8wGremlin
2017-08-10, 08:15 PM
Look at Hyperlanes it literally is D&d in space.

Zonugal
2017-08-11, 02:11 PM
Princess Leia

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/d8/15/cd/d815cdf05fa49660082707f303096f96--jedi-princess-princess-leia-costume.jpg

"I would rather be a monster that believes in something, that would sacrifice everything to make the galaxy better, than be someone who sits on the sidelines and watches as if it has no consequences to them."

Leia Organa
‘Variant’ Human ‘Mastermind’ Rogue 4 with the Noble background
Hit points 27 (4d8+4)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 14, Wis 12, Cha 16
---
Saving Throws Dexterity +4 and Intelligence +4
Skills Deception +7, Disguise Kit +2, Forgery Kit +2, Gaming Set (Chatta-ragul) +2, History +4, Insight +3, Perception +3, Persuasion +7, Stealth +4, and Thieves’ Tools +2
Feats Magic Initiate (Bard; Message, Vicious Mockery & Detect Magic)
Senses passive Perception 13
Languages Common, Dwarven, Elven, Goblin and Undercommon
Challenge 4
---
Special Abilities
Background Abilities: Position of Privilege
Class Abilities: Expertise (Deception & Persuasion), Sneak Attack (2d6), Thieves’ Cant, Cunning Action, Master of Intrigue, and Master of Tactics
---
Actions
Hand Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +4 to hit, range 30 ft./120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) piercing damage; ammunition, light, reloading
--
Bard Spells -- Princess Leia’s Bard spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 13)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Message and Vicious Mockery
1st-level (1/long rest) -- Detect Magic
--
Equipment: a chain shirt, an explorer’s pack, a set of fine clothes, a hand crossbow with a hip quiver of twenty bolts, a purse (25 gp), a scroll of pedigree, a signet ring, and thieves’ tools.

Joe the Rat
2017-08-11, 02:39 PM
Princess Leia
Feats Magic Initiate (Bard; Message, Vicious Mockery & Detect Magic)

Brilliant.

I'm curious how you intend to handle the Droids.

nickl_2000
2017-08-11, 02:46 PM
Brilliant.

I'm curious how you intend to handle the Droids.

A lot of Warforged?

Joe the Rat
2017-08-11, 02:52 PM
Someone did a bunch of setting-variant artwork versions of the characters: Swashbuckling, Steampunk, 70's Exploitation, etc. For the Feudal Japan series, Artoo and Threepio were turned into a couple of bickering commoners... Which takes us full circle to The Hidden Fortress.

Zonugal
2017-08-11, 03:07 PM
A lot of Warforged?

Oh yeah, you better believe it.

Sigreid
2017-08-12, 12:37 AM
Oh yeah, you better believe it.

I don't know, I could see representing R2 as a dwarf forge cleric and c3-po as a particularly prissy elf knowledge cleric.

Zonugal
2017-08-12, 01:32 PM
C-3PO

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CQtKxYEWUAArHdy.jpg

"I am C-3PO, human-cyborg relations."

C-3PO
Warforged ‘College of Lore’ Bard 4 with the Entertainer background
Medium humanoid (living construct), Neutral Good
Armor class 13 (studded leather & composite plating)
Hit points 35 (4d8+12)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 14, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 16
---
Saving Throws Dexterity +2 and Charisma +5
Skills Acrobatics +2, Arcana +3, Athletics +4, Disguise Kit +2, History +3, Investigation +3, Musical Instrument (Electric Organ, Keyboard, Music Ball, & Synthesizer) +2, Performance +7, Persuasion +7, and Religion +3
Feats --
Senses passive Perception 9
Languages Common and Deep Speech
Challenge 4
---
Special Abilities
Racial Abilities: Composite Plating and Living Construct
Background Abilities: By Popular Demand
Class Abilities: Spellcasting, Ritual Casting (Bard), Bardic Inspiration (3/long rest; 1d6), Jack of All Trades, Song of Rest, Bard College (College of Lore), Expertise (Performance & Persuasion), Bonus Proficiencies, and Cutting Words
---
Actions
Dagger. Melee weapon attack: +4 to hit, range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 4 (1d4+2) piercing damage; finesse, light, thrown (20/60)
Greatclub. Melee weapon attack: +4 to hit, one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) bludgeoning damage; two-handed
--
Bard Spells -- C-3PO’s Bard spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 13)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Friends, Mending, Minor Illusion, and Vicious Mockery
1st-level Spells Known (4/long rest) -- Comprehend Languages, Dissonant Whispers, Healing Word, Heroism, and Speak With Animals
2nd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Calm Emotions and Enthrall
--
Equipment: a belt pouch (15 gp), a costume, a dagger, an entertainer’s pack, the favor of an admirer (a bolt from R2D2), a greatclub, a Helm of Comprehend Languages, musical instrument (music ball & a synthesizer), and studded leather

Zonugal
2017-08-13, 08:48 PM
R2D2

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/16/47/e6/1647e609eb69d6bef0f10974e1f61ccb--r-d-th-century.jpg

“Bleep Bloop Bleep Bleep Bleep Blop”

R2D2
Warforged Evoker 6 with the Cloistered Scholar background
Medium humanoid (living construct), Neutral Good
Armor class 14 (Mage Armor & composite plating)
Hit points 44 (6d6+18)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 14, Dex 10, Con 16, Int 16, Wis 12, Cha 8
---
Saving Throws Intelligence +6 & Wisdom +4
Skills Arcana +6, History +6, Insight +4, and Investigation +6
Feats --
Senses passive Perception 11
Languages Common, Deep Speech, Elven and Goblin
Challenge 6
---
Special Abilities
Racial Abilities: Composite Plating and Living Construct
Background Abilities: Library Access
Class Abilities: Spellcasting, Ritual Casting (Wizard), Arcane Recovery (1/long rest; 6 slots), Arcane Tradition (Evocation), Sculpt Spells, and Potent Cantrip
---
Actions
Wizard Spells -- R2D2’s Wizard spellcasting ability is Intelligence-based (spell save DC 14)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- 4; Fire Bolt, Lightning Lure, Mending, and Shocking Grasp
1st-level Spells Prepared (4/long rest) -- Burning Hands, Detect Magic, Ice Knife, Mage Armor, and Shield
2nd-level Spells Prepared (3/long rest) -- Knock and Web
3rd-level Spells Prepared (3/long rest) -- Fly and Melf’s Minute Meteors
--
Equipment: a borrowed book on the subject of your current study, a component pouch, a pouch (10 gp), the scholar's robes of your cloister, a writing kit (small pouch with a quill, ink, folded parchment, a scholar's pack, a small penknife, and a spellbook

Spellbook
1st-level Spells -- Absorb Elements, Alarm, Burning Hands, Detect Magic, Feather Fall, Ice Knife, Mage Armor, and Shield
2nd-level Spells -- Knock, Scorching Ray, Web, and Snilloc’s Snowball Swarm
3rd-level Spells -- Fireball, Fly, Lightning Bolt, and Melf’s Minute Meteors

smcmike
2017-08-13, 09:52 PM
This whole thread is awesome, but those pictures for the droids are doubly so.

Zonugal
2017-08-14, 10:56 AM
Chewbacca

https://www.starwarsnewsnet.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/Chewie.png

"RAUARAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Chewbacca
Bugbear ‘Path of the Totem Warrior’ Barbarian 4/Rogue 2 with the Criminal background
Medium humanoid (goblin), Chaotic Good
Armor class 15 (Unarmored Defense)
Hit points 61 (4d12+12/2d8+6)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 16, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 12, Cha 8
---
Saving Throws Strength +6 and Constitution +6
Skills Athletics +9, Deception +5, Gaming Set (Dejarik) +3, Perception +4, Stealth +8, Survival +4, Thieves’ Tools +3, and Vehicle (Water) +3
Feats Tavern Brawler
Senses passive Perception 14; Darkvision 60 ft.
Challenge 6
---
Special Abilities
Racial Abilities: Darkvision (60 ft.), Long-Limbed, Powerful Build, Sneaky, and Surprise Attack
Class Abilities: Rage (3/long rest; +2 dmg), Unarmored Defense, Reckless Attack, Danger Sense, Primal Path (Path of the Totem Warrior), Spirit Seeker, Totem Spirit (Bear), Expertise (Athletics & Stealth), Sneak Attack (1d6), Thieves’ Cant, and Cunning Action
---
Actions
Unarmed Strike. Melee weapon attack: +6 to hit, one target. Hit: 5 (1d4+3) bludgeoning damage
Great-Axe. Melee weapon attack: +6 to hit, one target. Hit: 9 (1d12+3) slashing damage; heavy, two-handed
Heavy Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +5 to hit, range 100 ft./400 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d10+2) piercing damage; ammunition, heavy, reloading, two-handed
--
Equipment: A belt pouch (15 gp), a set of dark common clothes including a hood, an explorer’s pack, a greataxe, and a heavy crossbow with a back quiver of twenty bolts

nickl_2000
2017-08-14, 11:07 AM
Does Chewie speak Common? He understands it, but speak may be a little strong.

Why Rogue? I curious on this one. Barbarian make 100% sense to me, especially with a criminal background. One could even argue Barbarian/Paladin due to his honor with perusing his life debt.

I would also argue that he would have proficiency with Smith's tools (the closest thing I can think of to being able to repair the Falcon).

Zonugal
2017-08-15, 10:49 AM
Does Chewie speak Common? He understands it, but speak may be a little strong.

My approach was that he understands Common but can only speak in Goblin (its why Han Solo and some of the other characters are proficient in Goblin as well).

Why Rogue? I curious on this one. Barbarian make 100% sense to me, especially with a criminal background. One could even argue Barbarian/Paladin due to his honor with perusing his life debt.

I wanted Chewie to be real good at grappling? Also a quick dip into Rogue has a lot of perks and I wanted Chewie to be able to run missions with Han in a roguish capacity (not just be the muscle).

I would also argue that he would have proficiency with Smith's tools (the closest thing I can think of to being able to repair the Falcon).

I completely agree. If we found himself getting Artisan's Tools as a class proficiency I'd put him with Smith's Tools.

Zonugal
2017-08-15, 11:02 AM
Luke Skywalker

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f1/40/14/f14014616c3d1dbf6afc9675e05b26f7--luke-skywalker-lightsaber-star-wars-luke-skywalker.jpg

“I am a Jedi, like my father before me.”

Luke Skywalker
‘Variant’ Human ‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 6/Fighter 2 with the Outlander background
Armor class 17 (Draconic Resilience & Bracers of Defense)
Hit points 53 (5d6+15/2d10+4)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 12, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 8, Wis 12, Cha 16
---
Saving Throws Constitution +4 and Charisma +6
Skills Athletics +4, Acrobatics +5, Insight +4, Musical Instrument (Harmonica) +3, Persuasion +6, and Survival +4
Feats War Caster
Senses passive Perception 11
Languages Common, Deep Speech, Draconic and Goblin
Challenge 7
---
Special Abilities
Background Abilities: Wanderer
Class Abilities: Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin (Draconic), Dragon Ancestor (Gold), Draconic Resilience, Font of Magic (6/long rest), Flexible Casting, Metamagic (Quickened Spell & Twinned Spell), Elemental Affinity, Fighting Style (Dueling), Second Wind (1d10+2/rest), and Action Surge
---
Actions
Sun Blade. Melee weapon attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d8+6) radiant damage; finesse, versatile (1d10)
--
Sorcerer Spells -- Luke Skywalker’s Sorcerer spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 14)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Blade Ward, Green-Flame Blade, Gust, Mage Hand, and True Strike
1st-level Spells Known (4/long rest) -- Catapult, Detect Magic, and Shield
2nd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Detect Thoughts, Phantasmal Force, and Suggestion
3rd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Haste
--
Equipment: an arcane focus, a belt pouch (15 gp), Bracers of Defense, an explorer’s pack, a Sun Blade, a set of traveler’s clothes, and a trophy from an animal you killed (womp rat)

Rogerdodger557
2017-08-15, 02:08 PM
Luke Skywalker
‘Variant’ Human ‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 6/Fighter 2 with the Outlander background

Are you using just printed material, or will you use UA as well? Because I always see Jedi/Sith as Way of the Kensei monks(longsword as first melee) running around with sunblades, with some muticlassing to get the spells/force abilities

Zonugal
2017-08-15, 06:07 PM
Are you using just printed material, or will you use UA as well? Because I always see Jedi/Sith as Way of the Kensei monks(longsword as first melee) running around with sunblades, with some muticlassing to get the spells/force abilities

Oh, I'm cherry picking what I'll use but yeah I've been pulling stuff from UA.

And while I do like the Way of the Kensei subclass (at least the 1st or 2nd version, not the most recent one) I fear the force-user builds might become a bit too M.A.D. with the inclusion of Monks.

If there was a Wisdom-based spellcaster who had the necessary spells? Oh yeah, big time I'd use Monk levels.

nickl_2000
2017-08-15, 06:24 PM
Oh, I'm cherry picking what I'll use but yeah I've been pulling stuff from UA.

And while I do like the Way of the Kensei subclass (at least the 1st or 2nd version, not the most recent one) I fear the force-user builds might become a bit too M.A.D. with the inclusion of Monks.

If there was a Wisdom-based spellcaster who had the necessary spells? Oh yeah, big time I'd use Monk levels.

Seems to me that a lightsabre could make a decent version of a spiritual weapon

Theodoxus
2017-08-15, 07:09 PM

If you're using UA anyway, why not make a "4 Elements" monk that utilizes the spells you'd like instead?

None of the spells you gave Luke are particularly powerful. Having them key off Ki instead of slots wouldn't be difficult to convert...

Here's a quick and dirty primer for what I'm thinking...

WAY OF THE FORCE
You follow a monastic tradition that teaches you have harness the power of the Force. When you focus your ki, you can align yourself with the Force that permeates all creation and bend it to your will, using it as an extension of your body and mind. Some members of this tradition follow the Light, others the Dark, and the rare few, a balance of both.
Many monks of this tradition seek out sun blades, using ancient rituals to alter the color of the blade in accordance to their personal philosophy. Blue for Guardians, warriors who protect the innocent and bring retribution to the unjust. Green for Counselors, sages who protect the secrets of the world and seek out knowledge. Red for Dark side practitioners who seek power above all else. White for the Unfettered, who break with tradition and embrace the Force as a whole, rather than seeking mastery over a limited understanding.

DISCIPLE OF THE FORCE
When you choose this tradition at 3rd level, you learn ancient disciplines that harness the power of the force. A discipline requires you to spend ki points each time you use it. You know the Force Sensitivity discipline and one other Force discipline of your choice, which are detailed in the "Force Disciplines" section below.
You learn one additional Force Discipline of your choice at 6th, 11th.and 17th level.
Whenever you learn a new Force Discipline, you can also replace one Force Discipline that you already know with a different discipline.
Casting Force Powers. Some Force Disciplines allow you to cast spells. See chapter 10 for the general rules of spellcasting. To cast one of these spells, you use its casting time and other rules. but you don't need to provide material components for it.

FORCE DISCIPLINES
The Force Disciplines are presented in alphabetical order. If a Discipline requires a level, you must be that level in this class to learn the Discipline.

Dark Rage [Dark]: When you use the Attack action on your turn, you can spend 1 ki point to enter a Dark Rage, increasing your melee attack damage by +2 and granting Resistance to Bludgeoning, Piercing and Slashing damage until the start of your next round.
Farseeing (11th Level Required): You can spend 4 ki points to cast Clairvoyance.
Force Jump: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Jump
Force Lightning [Dark]: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Witch Bolt, also, the target must make a Dex save or be knocked prone.
Force Perception: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Detect Magic
Force Sensitivity: You can use your bonus action to briefly manifest the following Force Powers. The manifestations only last the round in which they are created.
• Battle Strike (as True Strike)
• Force Push (as Gust)
• Minor Telekinesis (as Mage Hand)
• Warding (as Blade Ward)
Force Shield You can spend 2 ki points to cast Shield.
Cloak (6th Level Required): You can spend 3 ki points to cast Invisibility on yourself.
Enlighten [Light]: Spend a ki point to roll an Insight check. This result can be used before your next Short Rest to replace a d20 roll for an Attack, Ability Check or Saving Throw by you or an ally you can see prior to rolling the attempt. Only usable once per Short Rest.
Levitate (6th Level Required): You can spend 3 ki points to cast Levitate. Alternatively, you can spend 2 ki points as a reaction to cast Feather Fall.
Mind Trick (6th Level Required):
You use the Force to alter a target's perceptions or plant a suggestion in its mind. You may spend ki to choose one of the following effects:
• You create a fleeting hallucination that distracts the target and enables you to make a Dexterity (Stealth) check even if the target is aware of you. Costs 1 ki.
• You perform a feint so that the next attack you make against the target ignores its Dexterity bonus to AC (if any). Costs 1 ki.
• You make an otherwise unpalatable suggestion seem completely reasonable to the target. You must be able to communicate with the target, and the suggestion can't obviously threaten the target's life. The target won't realize later that what he did is unacceptable. Costs 3 ki.
• You fill the target with terror, causing it to flee from you at top speed for 1 minute. The affected creature stops fleeing if it is wounded. The effect is negated if the target's level is equal to or higher than your character level. This is a fear effect. Costs 4 ki.
Quicken (11th Level Required): You can spend 4 ki points to cast Haste on yourself.
Read Thoughts (6th Level Required): You can spend 3 ki points to cast Detect Thoughts.
Slow (11th Level Required): You can spend 4 ki points to cast Slow
Telekinetic Throw: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Catapult
Telekinetics (17th Level Required): You can spend 5 ki points to cast Bigby’s Hand
Valor [Light]: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Bless.
Vital Transfer [Light]: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Cure Wounds.
Wound [Dark]: You can spend 2 ki points to cast Inflict Wounds.

Zonugal
2017-08-15, 09:33 PM
I'd rather not use any homebrew.

Ideally WotC would put out a Monk subclass that granted psi points and offered Mystic talents/disciplines.

Zonugal
2017-08-16, 06:33 PM
Obi-Wan Kenobi

http://i.imgur.com/s05ICiZ.jpg

"The Force will be with you. Always."

Obi-Wan Kenobi
‘Variant’ Human Ranger 2/‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 11 with the Knight of the Order background
Medium humanoid (human), Lawful Good
Armor class 18 (Draconic Resilience with Bracers of Defense)
Hit points 90 (2d10+4/10d6+30)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 8, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 13, Cha 16
---
Saving Throws Strength +4, Dexterity +8 and Constitution +7
Skills Acrobatics +8, Gaming Set (Sabacc) +5, Insight +6, Investigation +5, Perception +6, Persuasion +8, and Religion +5
Feats Resilient (Constitution) and War Caster
Senses passive Perception 16
Languages Common, Deep Speech, and Draconic
Challenge 13
---
Special Abilities
Background Abilities: Knightly Regard
Class Abilities: Favored Enemy (Humanoids; +2), Natural Explorer, Combat Superiority (4d8/rest; Evasive Footwork & Precision Attack; maneuver save DC 16), Fighting Style (Dueling), Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin (Draconic), Dragon Ancestor (Gold), Draconic Resilience, Font of Magic (11/long rest), Flexible Casting, Metamagic (Heightened Spell, Quickened Spell & Twinned Spell), and Elemental Affinity
---
Actions
Sun Blade. Melee weapon attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 11 (1d8+7) radiant damage; finesse, versatile (1d10)
--
Sorcerer Spells -- Obi-Wan Kenobi’s Sorcerer spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 16)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Blade Ward, Friends, Green-Flame Blade, Gust, Mage Hand, and Minor Illusion
2nd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Detect Thoughts, Enhance Ability, Phantasmal Force, and Suggestion
3rd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Counterspell and Haste
4th-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Confusion
5th-level Spells Known (2/long rest) -- Telekinesis
6th-level Spells Known (1/long rest) -- Move Earth
--
Equipment: a banner or seal representing your place or rank in the order, Bracers of Protection, a pouch (10 gp), an explorer’s pack, a signet, a Sun Blade, and a set of traveler’s clothes

Zonugal
2017-08-17, 06:28 PM
Darth Vader

https://www.wykop.pl/cdn/c3201142/comment_ckYlydiV9oO0OB9MT8Q0u09WRCiLgn0P.jpg

“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

Anakin Skywalker
‘Variant’ Human ‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 9/’Battle-Master’ Fighter 5 with the Knight of the Order background
Medium humanoid (human), Lawful Evil
Armor class 20 (Demon Armor with a Cloak of Protection)
Hit points 121 (5d10+15/9d6+36)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 16, Dex 12, Con 16, Int 10, Wis 8, Cha 18
---
Saving Throws Strength +8 and Constitution +8
Skills Artisan’s Tools (Tinker’s Tools) +5, Athletics +8, Intimidation +9, Persuasion +8, and Religion +5
Feats War Caster
Senses passive Perception 9
Languages Common, Deep Speech, and Draconic
Challenge 14
---
Special Abilities
Class Abilities: Fighting Style (Defense), Second Wind (1d10+5), Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin (Draconic), Dragon Ancestor (Red), Draconic Resilience, Font of Magic (9/long rest), Flexible Casting, Metamagic (Heightened Spell, Quickened Spell & Twinned Spell), Action Surge, Combat Superiority (4d8/rest; Menacing Attack, Precision Attack & Pushing Attack; maneuver save DC 16), Student of War, Extra Attack, and Elemental Affinity
---
Actions
Sun Blade. Melee weapon attack: +10 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 10 (1d10+5) radiant damage; finesse, versatile (1d10)
--
Sorcerer Spells -- Luke Skywalker’s Sorcerer spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 14)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Blade Ward, Green-Flame Blade, Gust, Mage Hand, and Minor Illusion
2nd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Detect Thoughts, Hold Person, and Phantasmal Force
3rd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Counterspell and Fear
5th-level Spells Known (1/long rest) -- Telekinesis
--
Equipment: a banner or seal representing your place or rank in the order, Cloak of Protection, Demon Armor, Goggles of Night, a pouch (10 gp), an explorer’s pack, a signet, a Sun Blade, and a set of traveler’s clothes

Zonugal
2017-09-10, 06:09 PM
Lando Calrissian

http://es.ign.com/sm/ign_es/screenshot/default/lando_m355.jpg

"He's a card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him." ―Han Solo, to Leia Organa

Lando Calrissian
‘Variant’ Human ‘Mastermind’ Rogue 6 with the Criminal background
Hit points 39 (6d8+6)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 8, Dex 14, Con 12, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 18
---
Saving Throws Dexterity +5 and Intelligence +3
Skills Deception +10, Gaming Set (Sabacc) +3, Insight +8, Perception +8, Persuasion +10, Stealth +5, Thieves Tools +3 and Vehicle (Water) +3
Feats Lucky
Senses passive Perception 18
Challenge 6
---
Special Abilities
Class Abilities: Expertise (Deception, Insight, Perception & Persuasion), Sneak Attack (3d6), Thieves’ Cant, Cunning Action, Master of Intrigue, Master of Tactics, and Uncanny Dodge
---
Actions
Rapier. Melee weapon attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) piercing damage; finesse
Hand Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +5 to hit, range 30 ft./120 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d6+2) piercing damage; ammunition, light, reloading
--
Equipment: a belt pouch (15 gp), a chain shirt, a crowbar, a set of dark common clothes with a hood, a burglar's pack, a hand crossbow with a hip quiver of twenty bolts, a rapier, and thieves’ tools.

Zonugal
2017-10-08, 12:31 PM
Boba Fett

http://i68.tinypic.com/vhqkas.jpg

“I always get my man.”

Boba Fett
‘Variant’ Human ‘Assassin’ Rogue 4/’Hunter’ ‘Revised’ Ranger 5 with the Urban Bounty Hunter background
Armor class 17 (+1 breastplate armor)
Hit points 71 (4d8+8/5d10+10)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 10, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 14, Cha 8
---
Saving Throws Dexterity +7 and Intelligence +5
Skills Acrobatics +7, Disguise Kit +4, Gaming Set (Sabacc) +4, Insight +6, Investigation +5, Nature +5, Perception +10, Poisoner’s Kit +4, Stealth +7, Survival +10, Thieves’ Tools +4, and Vehicles (Water) +4
Feats Crossbow Expert, Magic Initiate (Druid; Ice Knife, Produce Flame, and Thorn Whip), and Sharpshooter
Senses passive Perception 20
Languages Common and Undercommon
Challenge 9
---
Special Abilities
Background Abilities: Ear to the Ground
Class Abilities: Expertise (Perception & Survival), Sneak Attack (2d6), Thieves’ Cant, Cunning Action, Assassinate, Favored Enemy (Humanoids; +2), Natural Explorer, Fighting Style (Archery), Spellcasting, Primeval Awareness, Hunter Conclave, Hunter’s Prey (Colossus Slayer), and Extra Attack
---
Actions
Dagger. Melee weapon attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., range 20 ft./60 ft., one target. Hit: 5 (1d4+3) piercing damage; finesse, light, thrown (20/60)
Shortsword. Melee weapon attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6+3) piercing damage; finesse, light
Hand Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +9 to hit, range 30 ft./120 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d6+3) piercing damage; ammunition, light, reloading
--
Ranger Spells -- Boba Fett’s Ranger spellcasting ability is Wisdom-based (spell save DC 14)
1st-levels Known (4/long rest) -- Cure Wounds, Ensnaring Strike, and Hunter’s Mark
2nd-levels Known (2/long rest) -- Pass Without Trace
--
Druid Spells -- Boba Fett’s Druid spellcasting ability is Wisdom-based (spell save DC 14)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Produce Flame and Thorn Whip
1st-level (1/long rest) -- Ice Knife
--
Equipment: an Amulet of Proof Against Detection and Location, +1 breastplate armor, two daggers, a dungeoneer’s pack, Goggles of Night, two hand crossbows with two hip-holsters (containing 20 bolts each), a pouch (20 gp), two short swords, thieves’ tools, and a set of traveler’s clothes

Malifice
2017-10-09, 12:07 AM
Darth Vader

Chaotic Evil you mean.

nickl_2000
2017-10-09, 04:52 AM
Chaotic Evil you mean.

I disagree completely here. Darth Vader isn't chaotic at all. He spends all his time post clone wars working towards putting down rebel cells and stopping insurrection in the Empire. He is bringing order to the galaxy, order that benefits his evil matter, but certainly order.

Zonugal
2017-10-09, 03:05 PM
Yoda

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/75/cf/f4/75cff4c94d328c56477f1b3accfa7449--darth-yoda-darth-maul.jpg

"Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? No. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

Yoda
Goblin ‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 1/‘Swashbuckler’ Rogue 4/‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 12 with the Knight of the Order background
Small humanoid (goblin), Lawful Good
Armor class 20 (Robe of the Archmagi with Bracers of Defense)
Hit points 121 (4d8+8/13d6+39)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 8, Dex 16, Con 14, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 18
---
Saving Throws Constitution +8, Wisdom +8 and Charisma +10
Skills Acrobatics +15, Gaming Set (Chatta-ragul) +6, Insight +14, Perception +8, Persuasion +10, Religion +6, and Thieves’ Tools +6
Feats Resilient (Wisdom)
Senses passive Perception 16; darkvision 60ft.
Languages Common, Deep Speech, Draconic, and Goblin
Challenge 17
---
Special Abilities
Racial Abilities: Darkvision, Fury of the Small, and Nimble Escape
Class Abilities: Expertise (Acrobatics & Insight), Sneak Attack (2d6), Thieves’ Cant, Cunning Action, Fancy Footwork, Rakish Audacity, Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin (Draconic), Dragon Ancestor (Gold), Draconic Resilience, Font of Magic (13/long rest), Flexible Casting, Metamagic (Heightened Spell, Quickened Spell & Twinned Spell), and Elemental Affinity
---
Actions
Sun Blade. Melee weapon attack: +9 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 7 (1d8+3) radiant damage; finesse, versatile (1d10)
--
Sorcerer Spells -- Yoda’s Sorcerer spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 20)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Blade Ward, Friends, Green-Flame Blade, Gust, Mage Hand, and Minor Illusion
1st-level Spells Known (4/long rest) -- Catapult, Detect Magic, Shield
2nd-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Detect Thoughts, Enhance Ability, Phantasmal Force, and Suggestion
6th-level Spells Known (1/long rest) -- Move Earth
7th-level Spells Known (1/long rest) -- Reverse Gravity
--
Equipment: a banner or seal representing your place or rank in the order, Bracers of Protection, a pouch (10 gp), an explorer’s pack, a Robe of the Archmagi, a signet, a Sun Blade, and a set of traveler’s clothes

j_spencer93
2017-10-09, 07:24 PM
Why Draconic Sorcerer for Yoda? Its the only thing i don't understand. Wouldn't wizard or something else work just as good? Warlock even wouldn't fit nice but the spell selection wouldn't have really.

Dankus Memakus
2017-10-09, 09:22 PM
This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, a plot for a star wars like campaign is forming

Malifice
2017-10-09, 09:26 PM
I disagree completely here. Darth Vader isn't chaotic at all. He spends all his time post clone wars working towards putting down rebel cells and stopping insurrection in the Empire.

So? Thats because he works for a LE regime. He himself is CE.

And he only works for that LE regime out of fear.

He is bringing order to the galaxy, order that benefits his evil matter, but certainly order.

Again, you're confusing the LE Empire with the CE Vader. The Empire brings order. Vader is a CE agent of that Empire who 'Arbitrarily uses violence, fear and terror'. He literally lives outside of the normal command structure of the Empire, doing whatever his master wants him to do. He lives outside the law, able to kill whomever he wants, often for the most minor of slights or affronts or failures.

He betrays (and destroys or attempts to kill/ kills) the Jedi, the Republic, his master, his wife, his children, the Empire, the Emperor, the Sith, Lando Calrissian. He has no respect for family, tradition or honor. None. He never keeps his word, and acts with entirely arbitrary violence.

The Sith have one rule (the rule of 2). One. Rule. He even breaks that one rule (trains a secret apprentice). He then betrays that secret apprentice.

From a 5E perspective:

Lawful evil (LE) creatures methodically take what they want, within the limits of a code of tradition, loyalty, or order. Devils, blue dragons, and hobgoblins are Lawful evil.

What code, tradition or loyalty does he have (that he doesnt actively break all the time)? The Jedi code? The Sith code? What tradition does he follow (he overthrows the Republic and the Empire and destroys both the Sith and the Jedi)? Even within the empire he exists outside the law and not beholden to it, an individual able to do what he wants, when he wants. He never once keeps his word (I'm altering the deal, pray I dont alter it any further!).

Again; he is a CE agent of a LE organization who serves it out of fear.

Chaotic evil (CE) creatures act with arbitrary violence, spurred by their greed, hatred, or bloodlust. Demons, red dragons, and orcs are chaotic evil.

Acts with arbitrary violence, spurred by his hatred and bloodlust? Check. He murders people on a whim, lashes out in anger and rejection and kills his own wife, and an audience with him is as likely to leave you choked to death as it is see you promoted.

Dont conflate the Empire with Vader.

Malifice
2017-10-09, 09:29 PM
Why Draconic Sorcerer for Yoda? Its the only thing i don't understand. Wouldn't wizard or something else work just as good? Warlock even wouldn't fit nice but the spell selection wouldn't have really.

I would have used Blade-lock warlock for Jedi personally. Probably Hexblade pact, but Great old one also works.

Jethro
2017-10-09, 10:39 PM
I'm curious why Fighter is used for all the Jedi/Sith and not Paladins. Seems like they hold to a belief/code that grants them power...

This is still awesome!

Malifice
2017-10-09, 10:49 PM
I'm curious why Fighter is used for all the Jedi/Sith and not Paladins. Seems like they hold to a belief/code that grants them power...

This is still awesome!

For sure. Thats how I would stat them up. Paladin- Warlocks.

Blade pact (appears as lightsaber). Divine channel + Divine smite (Battlestrike). Suggestion, Witch bolt (for the Dark Jedi) Hellish rebuke (fluffed as deflecting shots back at things), Jump invocation, Levitate (move object), Lay on hands (Transfer force).

Anakin is an Oathbreaker.

Zonugal
2017-10-10, 12:16 PM

I wanted the Jedi to have spells known and to have access to the right spells (I like the Warlock but it can be a bit limited in this respect).

This is still awesome!

I chose the Fighter because it simply provided more in such a small burst over something like the Paladin.

I also didn't want every Jedi to be locked into the Paladin class. Be it Fighter or Rogue or Ranger, those levels represent their training & development towards combat and other encounters.

the_brazenburn
2017-10-11, 09:46 AM
Yoda
Goblin ‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 1/‘Swashbuckler’ Rogue 4/‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 12 with the Knight of the Order background

I'm confused. According to you, both Yoda and Chewie are goblins, but they are almost complete opposites. Yoda is tiny, green, and shriveled, while Chewbacca is almost eight feet tall, incredibly strong, and covered in brown hair. Yoda seems to fit the goblin mold much better. For Chewie, couldn't you use bugbear or orc?

Dankus Memakus
2017-10-11, 09:55 AM
So? Thats because he works for a LE regime. He himself is CE.

And he only works for that LE regime out of fear.

Again, you're confusing the LE Empire with the CE Vader. The Empire brings order. Vader is a CE agent of that Empire who 'Arbitrarily uses violence, fear and terror'. He literally lives outside of the normal command structure of the Empire, doing whatever his master wants him to do. He lives outside the law, able to kill whomever he wants, often for the most minor of slights or affronts or failures.

He betrays (and destroys or attempts to kill/ kills) the Jedi, the Republic, his master, his wife, his children, the Empire, the Emperor, the Sith, Lando Calrissian. He has no respect for family, tradition or honor. None. He never keeps his word, and acts with entirely arbitrary violence.

The Sith have one rule (the rule of 2). One. Rule. He even breaks that one rule (trains a secret apprentice). He then betrays that secret apprentice.

From a 5E perspective:

What code, tradition or loyalty does he have (that he doesnt actively break all the time)? The Jedi code? The Sith code? What tradition does he follow (he overthrows the Republic and the Empire and destroys both the Sith and the Jedi)? Even within the empire he exists outside the law and not beholden to it, an individual able to do what he wants, when he wants. He never once keeps his word (I'm altering the deal, pray I dont alter it any further!).

Again; he is a CE agent of a LE organization who serves it out of fear.

Acts with arbitrary violence, spurred by his hatred and bloodlust? Check. He murders people on a whim, lashes out in anger and rejection and kills his own wife, and an audience with him is as likely to leave you choked to death as it is see you promoted.

Dont conflate the Empire with Vader.

Vader is totally lawful Evil in his later years, when he just turns to dark he has absolutely no code and has basically lost his mind but in his later years he's a tyrant wielding his power over those who have none. Totally LE. He does have a code obviously, he doesn't just murder his son, there are little bits of compassion left in him that allow him to form a code. Also CE creatures have to be put in their place by a strength of fear of someone stronger. Vader could have easily killed his leader as we see in the last movie but he doesn't because he has a semblance of loyalty he only gives up when his family in endangered. Vader is not CE he is much too orderly. Is he a killer? Yes. Is he a power hungry jerk? Yes. But he's not a psycho devoted to chaotic destruction just because he can.

Malifice
2017-10-11, 12:12 PM
Vader is totally lawful Evil in his later years, when he just turns to dark he has absolutely no code and has basically lost his mind but in his later years he's a tyrant wielding his power over those who have none. Totally LE.
He's not a tyrant. Thats the Emperor.

Vader is just his agent. And a very Chaotic one at that *(he betrays the Emperor several times, before finally killing the Emperor, and the entire Sith order).

He does have a code obviously, he doesn't just murder his son, there are little bits of compassion left in him that allow him to form a code.

'Not murdering your son' (but otherwise happily maiming him, handing him over to the Emperor to be turned into a mass killer) isnt a code.

Also CE creatures have to be put in their place by a strength of fear of someone stronger.

Congratulations. You've just described the Sith code (a CE code) and specifically the Emperor.

In fact in 3E this expressly is the only way a CE could be controlled. By fear or respect of someone stronger.

Vader could have easily killed his leader as we see in the last movie

He does kill him. He pegs him down a shaft. He kills his former master as well, in addition to betraying (and destroying) or attempting to betray and destroy the Jedi, Sith, Empire, Republic, Cloud City, his Wife, Obi Wan, Padawan Asoka, secret apprentice Starkiller etc etc etc.

The dude is CE. He is literally consumed by hatred, acts with entirely arbitrary violence, lives outside the law, never keeps his word, is unpredictable, unconventional, capricious and cruel.

The Empire is LE. Vader aint.

Dankus Memakus
2017-10-11, 03:07 PM
He's not a tyrant. Thats the Emperor.

Vader is just his agent. And a very Chaotic one at that *(he betrays the Emperor several times, before finally killing the Emperor, and the entire Sith order).

'Not murdering your son' (but otherwise happily maiming him, handing him over to the Emperor to be turned into a mass killer) isnt a code.

Congratulations. You've just described the Sith code (a CE code) and specifically the Emperor.

In fact in 3E this expressly is the only way a CE could be controlled. By fear or respect of someone stronger.

He does kill him. He pegs him down a shaft. He kills his former master as well, in addition to betraying (and destroying) or attempting to betray and destroy the Jedi, Sith, Empire, Republic, Cloud City, his Wife, Obi Wan, Padawan Asoka, secret apprentice Starkiller etc etc etc.

The dude is CE. He is literally consumed by hatred, acts with entirely arbitrary violence, lives outside the law, never keeps his word, is unpredictable, unconventional, capricious and cruel.

The Empire is LE. Vader aint.

Although I respect your argument I completely disagree with it. Vader aligns more with a group of hobgoblins (LE) than orcs (CE). Hobgoblins attack things with a large military force trying to gain strategic advantages. They are consumed with hate and leave a bloody swath in their path and are murderous and evil but organized. They kill their own kin who challenge them and now to the strongest ruler who has murdered their way to the top. That's LE. CE is orcs, they commit cannibalism because they are hungry, they rape when they are lonely they murder when they are bored (and proceed to eat the body and make tools from the bones) they raid villages just because those people are nearby not because there's any strategy. I see Vader much more hobgoblin than orc. Vader doesn't rape, he takes orders, yes he plots and schemes but literally any evil alignment is plotting or scheming and yes he kills the emporer but only because something important to him is jeopardized, if he was CE he would have killed the emporer years before and taken control because he can (also the whole secret apprentice thing is not ACTUALLY cannon.) Also I like how LE characters require a code and then u bring up the with code and say it's LE. CE don't have codes.

Edit: anyway we are getting away from the thread. So let's agree to disagree and commend the OP for his good work

TIPOT
2017-10-11, 08:27 PM
Are you planning on doing characters from the prequels too? I'd be interested in your interpretation of General Grievous. Otherwise good work

Malifice
2017-10-11, 10:21 PM
Also I like how LE characters require a code and then u bring up the with code and say it's LE. CE don't have codes.

CE is a code.

The Sith Code is 'Be Chaotic Evil'.

In fact it was their constant infighting and chaotic natures that led to the Rule of Two being implemented (their only rule). It basically says 'learn from your master until you betray and murder him'. Its a code designed to limit the wanton Chaos of the Sith code (take what you want by force, listen to your darker emotions like hatred, fear and anger etc).

If my code is 'Do whatever your anger, fear and hatred dictate, betray everyone, even your master and the only other person that has this code, then take your own apprentice' I'm chaotic evil.

Your hobgoblins analogy is wrong also. The Hobgoblins are the Empire (and the Stormtroopers). They're LE. They cant be bribed for example. Vader is the CE Orc Fighter that hangs around with them, killing their officers when they displease him, promoting others, inspiring fear and terror, and not beholden the laws of their society, and existing outside of their conventional rank structure. He's also the one that betrays their Hobgoblin leader, pegging him down a shaft and ending the Empire. He cant be trusted, does his own thing, and is only controlled by the Hobgoblin Emperor by fear.

Ivor_The_Mad
2017-10-12, 08:16 AM
I think that the ideas are good but there are a few things that could be changed (in my opinion) like how you split up multiclass and some races.

This is very useful to me because I have been working on making a star wars dungeon and I can use the stats for NPCs.

Zonugal
2017-10-12, 08:27 AM
I'm confused. According to you, both Yoda and Chewie are goblins, but they are almost complete opposites. Yoda is tiny, green, and shriveled, while Chewbacca is almost eight feet tall, incredibly strong, and covered in brown hair. Yoda seems to fit the goblin mold much better. For Chewie, couldn't you use bugbear or orc?

For Chewie I did indeed use a bugbear!

Are you planning on doing characters from the prequels too? I'd be interested in your interpretation of General Grievous. Otherwise good work

I'm currently working on the Emperor and after that I'll loop around into Episode 1.

Regarding Grievous, has 5E put out anything for Thri-Kreens?

Ivor_The_Mad
2017-10-12, 08:33 AM

I'm currently working on the Emperor and after that I'll loop around into Episode 1.

Regarding Grievous, has 5E put out anything for Thri-Kreens?

I think that you should make some things like Stormtroopers\Clones, Battle droids, and other cannon fodder. Also I am very interested to see what you come up with.

Waterdeep Merch
2017-10-12, 12:34 PM
CE is a code.

The Sith Code is 'Be Chaotic Evil'.

In fact it was their constant infighting and chaotic natures that led to the Rule of Two being implemented (their only rule). It basically says 'learn from your master until you betray and murder him'. Its a code designed to limit the wanton Chaos of the Sith code (take what you want by force, listen to your darker emotions like hatred, fear and anger etc).

If my code is 'Do whatever your anger, fear and hatred dictate, betray everyone, even your master and the only other person that has this code, then take your own apprentice' I'm chaotic evil.

Your hobgoblins analogy is wrong also. The Hobgoblins are the Empire (and the Stormtroopers). They're LE. They cant be bribed for example. Vader is the CE Orc Fighter that hangs around with them, killing their officers when they displease him, promoting others, inspiring fear and terror, and not beholden the laws of their society, and existing outside of their conventional rank structure. He's also the one that betrays their Hobgoblin leader, pegging him down a shaft and ending the Empire. He cant be trusted, does his own thing, and is only controlled by the Hobgoblin Emperor by fear.
I was going to say something along the lines of you too narrowly focusing on singular faults to peg an alignment, arguments that could be leveled at devils in D&D equally, but this actually holds water and I have to rescind my opinion. He appears lawful evil, and propaganda on both sides of the galactic civil war paint him as such (lawful evil has always claimed the word 'tyrant'), but his methods and motivations are purely chaotic evil. Since motivation is supposed to be what defines your alignment and not appearance, I can agree.

Malifice
2017-10-12, 11:33 PM
I was going to say something along the lines of you too narrowly focusing on singular faults to peg an alignment, arguments that could be leveled at devils in D&D equally, but this actually holds water and I have to rescind my opinion. He appears lawful evil, and propaganda on both sides of the galactic civil war paint him as such (lawful evil has always claimed the word 'tyrant'), but his methods and motivations are purely chaotic evil. Since motivation is supposed to be what defines your alignment and not appearance, I can agree.

He just acts with arbitrary anger, fear and violence, kept in check by his fear of the Emperor. He has no code at all to speak of, no respect for tradition or loyalty (he literally betrays everyone including his wife and her ideals, his master Obi wan and the Emperor, the Empire and the Republic, the Jedi and the Sith, Lando Calrissian etc etc).

He is outside (and above) the law, existing outside normal Imperial command structure. He can (and does) murder at will, often for the slightest insults. He is more than comfortable with torture and even full blown genocide.

The Sith code is 'Use arbitrary violence, acting according to your fear, hatred and anger. Show no restraint. Learn what you can from your master, then betray and kill him and take an apprentice of your own.' Thats basically a paraphrasing of 'Chaotic Evil'.

You'll note that most Sith actually break the rule of two (or at a minimum, skirt around it). Dooku did (Ventress), as did the Emperor (he was training Dooku even as he trained Maul, and also trained Mara Jade in Legends), as did Vader (Starkiller in Legends). And the rule of two is only put in place to kerb some of the more chaotic tendencies of the Sith to fall apart and destroy each other (being CE, thats what they inevitably do).

If Vader had a code, we could talk. He doesnt. He'll crap on family, tradition and honor if and when it suits him. As a Jedi he was noteable for his breaking of every rule in the book, being unconventional, unpredictable, individual and a loose cannon (Chaotic) but also being a good person (CG). As a Sith he retained all the same individuality and unconventionality, but was also a brutal murderer for even the slightest insult.

The Empire is LE for sure. Vade however, wasnt.

Ivor_The_Mad
2017-10-13, 06:43 AM
I think that C3P0 should have a lot more languages because the whole point of C3P0 is as a interpreter/translator. Also I think that his wis and int scores should be a bit higher and strength a bit lower. Other than that i think its a good build.

nickl_2000
2017-10-13, 06:50 AM
I think that C3P0 should have a lot more languages because the whole point of C3P0 is as a interpreter/translator. Also I think that his wis and int scores should be a bit higher and strength a bit lower. Other than that i think its a good build.

I'm pretty sure that's why he has the Helm of Comprehend languages. Keeps the character as a legal build while still giving him the feel. Not ideal since I don't believe that the helm allows him to speak the language, but a good work around in my opinion.

Vogie
2017-10-13, 10:20 AM

Chewbacca
Bugbear ‘Path of the Totem Warrior’ Barbarian 4/Rogue 2 with the Criminal background
Medium humanoid (goblin), Chaotic Good

It's likely just a typo.

Keep it up! These are great!

smcmike
2017-10-13, 10:30 AM
It's likely just a typo.

Keep it up! These are great!

It should have been “medium humanoid (Goblinoid).”

Zonugal
2017-10-14, 01:15 PM
Darth Sideous

https://image.ibb.co/h968Ab/Emperor_Palpatine_on_Morriban.jpg

“Young fool... Only now, at the end, do you understand… Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side. Now, you will pay the price for your lack of vision!”

Emperor Palpatine
‘Variant’ Human ‘Mastermind’ Rogue 6/‘Draconic’ Sorcerer 13 with the Noble background
Armor class 19 (Robe of the Archmagi with Bracers of Defense)
Hit points 88 (4d8+0/13d6+13)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 8, Dex 14, Con 10, Int 14, Wis 14, Cha 20
---
Saving Throws Dexterity +8 and Intelligence +8
Skills Deception +17, Disguise Kit +6, Forgery Kit +6, Gaming Set (Chatta-ragul) +6, Insight +14, History +8, Perception +14, Persuasion +17, Stealth +8, and Thieves’ Tools +6
Feats Mage Slayer
Senses passive Perception 22
Languages Abyssal, Common, Deep Speech, Draconic, Infernal, and Undercommon
Challenge 19
---
Special Abilities
Background Abilities: Position of Privilege
Class Abilities: Expertise (Deception, Insight, Perception, & Persuasion), Sneak Attack (3d6), Thieves’ Cant, Cunning Action, Master of Intrigue, Master of Tactics, Uncanny Dodge, Spellcasting, Sorcerous Origin (Draconic), Dragon Ancestor (Blue), Draconic Resilience, Font of Magic (13/long rest), Flexible Casting, Metamagic (Quickened Spell, Subtle Spell, & Twinned Spell), and Elemental Affinity
---
Actions
Sun Blade. Melee weapon attack: +8 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) radiant damage; finesse, versatile (1d10)
--
Sorcerer Spells -- Palpatine’s Sorcerer spellcasting ability is Charisma-based (spell save DC 21)
Cantrips Known (at will) -- Blade Ward, Friends, Gust, Mage Hand, Minor Illusion, and Shocking Grasp
1st-level Spells Known (4/long rest) -- Charm Person, Detect Magic, and Shield
4th-level Spells Known (3/long rest) -- Storm Sphere
6th-level Spells Known (1/long rest) -- Chain Lightning
7th-level Spells Known (1/long rest) -- Reverse Gravity
--
Equipment: Bracers of Protection, a set of fine clothes, a purse (25 gp), a burglar's pack, a Robe of the Archmagi, a scroll of pedigree, a signet ring, and a Sun Blade

Zonugal
2017-10-14, 01:45 PM
And due to request, I'll stat up a few low-level NPCs.

Storm Trooper

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/13/d2/5f/13d25f620ab8a03d395247ba45a27f67--stormtroopers-star-wars-stuff.jpg

Storm Trooper
‘Variant’ Human Fighter 1 with the Soldier background
Armor class 18 (chainmail and shield)
Hit points 13 (1d10+3)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 8
---
Saving Throws Strength +4 and Constitution +5
Skills Acrobatics +4, Athletics +4, Gaming Set (Sabacc) +2, Intimidation +1, Perception +2, and Vehicles (Land) +2
Feats Crossbow Expert
Senses passive Perception 10
Languages Common and Infernal
Challenge 1
---
Special Abilities
Background Abilities: Military Rank
Class Abilities: Fighting Style (Archery), and Second Wind (1d10+1/rest),
---
Actions
Light Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +6 to hit, range 80 ft./320 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8+2) piercing damage; ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed
Longsword. Melee weapon attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: (1d8+2) slashing damage; versatile (1d10)
--
Equipment: a belt pouch (containing 10 gp), chain mail armor, a set of common clothes, a dungeoneer’s pack, an insignia of rank, a light crossbow (with 20 bolts), a longsword, a set of Sabacc cards, a shield, and a trophy taken from a fallen enemy (a bloody rebel badge)

nickl_2000
2017-10-14, 02:46 PM
Alright, I know you want the characters to be as good as possible, but I feel giving them archery fighting style makes them way to accurate :)

Nifft
2017-10-14, 02:56 PM
Alright, I know you want the characters to be as good as possible, but I feel giving them archery fighting style makes them way to accurate :)

Maybe they have a special version of Sharpshooter which grants the -5 attack penalty but provides no damage bonus, and doesn't help against cover.

Zonugal
2017-10-14, 03:10 PM

"And these blast points, too accurate for Sandpeople. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise." -- Obi Wan Kenobi

The Storm Troopers aren't bad shots, they're just really good at purposefully missing a group of rebels so they can later follow their ship to their home base.

scalyfreak
2017-10-14, 03:13 PM
"And these blast points, too accurate for Sandpeople. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise." -- Obi Wan Kenobi

The Storm Troopers aren't bad shots, they're just really good at purposefully missing a group of rebels so they can later follow their ship to their home base.

Something that, of course, requires a high degree of accuracy.

the_brazenburn
2017-10-16, 09:56 AM
Is this thread still active?

Zonugal
2017-10-16, 10:12 AM
Is this thread still active?

Yep!

Although I'm about to go on vacation for five days, so except nothing for the brief, upcoming future.

Arkhios
2017-10-16, 11:36 PM
Considering how bad the Storm Troopers actually are at aiming, dex 14 seems far too gracious :smalltongue:

Zonugal
2017-10-17, 12:56 PM
Considering how bad the Storm Troopers actually are at aiming, dex 14 seems far too gracious :smalltongue:

They seemed to be doing okay in Rogue One!

Arkhios
2017-10-17, 01:31 PM
They seemed to be doing okay in Rogue One!

Psah! Original 3 are the best! XD

Ivor_The_Mad
2017-10-18, 06:51 AM
Thanks for the stormtrooper it looks good. I will now use the Darth Vader and 50 Stormtroopers to go and invade every town I come across and leave no prisoners and spare no one.

Zonugal
2017-11-05, 07:40 PM
B-1 Battle Droid

http://www.mwctoys.com/images2/review_ssstap_7.jpg

"Roger, roger."

B-1 Battle Droid
Warforged Fighter 1 with the Soldier background
Medium living construct, Lawful Evil
Armor class 19 (chainmail armor, composite plating & defense fighting style)
Hit points 13 (1d10+3)
Speed 30 ft.
---
Str 14, Dex 14, Con 16, Int 12, Wis 10, Cha 8
---
Saving Throws Strength +4 and Constitution +5
Skills Athletics +4, Gaming Set (Sabacc) +2, Intimidation +1, Investigation +3, Perception +2, and Vehicles (Land) +2
Feats --
Senses passive Perception 10
Languages Common and Deep Speech
Challenge 1
---
Special Abilities
Racial Abilities: Composite Plating, Living Construct,
Background Abilities: Military Rank
Class Abilities: Fighting Style (Defense), and Second Wind (1d10+1/rest),
---
Actions
Light Crossbow. Ranged weapon attack: +4 to hit, range 80 ft./320 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) piercing damage; ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed
Longsword. Melee weapon attack: +4 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 6 (1d8+2) slashing damage; versatile (1d10)
--
Equipment: a belt pouch (containing 10 gp), chain mail armor, a set of common clothes, a dungeoneer’s pack, an insignia of rank, a light crossbow (with 20 bolts), a longsword, a set of Sabacc cards, a shield, and a trophy taken from a fallen enemy (a clone trooper badge)