Psionic warrior 2, Erudite 10

These Feats:
F1: Link power
F2: Psychic Reformation
Human: Metapower [Linked Hustle] -2 pp
PW1: Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]] -4pp
1: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]] -6pp
PW2. Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]] -8pp
E1: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]]]-10
E1: Psicrystal affinity
3: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]]]]-12
E5: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]]]]]-14
6: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]]]]]]-16
9: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]]]]]]]-18
E10: Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Metapower [Linked Hustle]]]]]]]]]]-20

One manifestation of Psychic reformation

So i manifest the Hustle Linked with any of my powers. Then i use the bonus Move action to Gain my Psionic focus

It says Metapower can be added to any metapsionic feat and it itself is a metapsionic feat so it adds to itself. Right?

ColorBlindNinja
2017-08-11, 07:39 PM
Are you trying to reduce the number of PP you spend altering a power with Metapsionics to 0?
As far as I can tell, what you're doing is RAW, but I suspect this is mostly because Complete Psionics is pretty poorly written.

Edit: Metapower can't reduce the extra cost below 0.

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-08-11, 08:18 PM
Are you trying to reduce the number of PP you spend altering a power with Metapsionics to 0?
As far as I can tell, what you're doing is RAW, but I suspect this is mostly because Complete Psionics is pretty poorly written.

Edit: Metapower can't reduce the extra cost below 0.
i understand that it cant go below 0 so i went to 0.

Zanos
2017-08-11, 10:18 PM
Modifying a power with metapower doesn't create a new power. And metapower has rules text for taking it multiple times that says you must choose a different power or metapsionic feat.

D&DPrinceTandem
2017-08-11, 11:52 PM
Modifying a power with metapower doesn't create a new power. And metapower has rules text for taking it multiple times that says you must choose a different power or metapsionic feat.
Yes the new one is the last ones iteration