PDA

View Full Version : I see Haley in Oots 481

StickMan
2007-08-09, 11:01 PM
She is in Panel 3,4 and 6. When did she get on the boat and Die here Hair?

Lizard Lord
2007-08-09, 11:09 PM
I can see her dying her hair and sneaking on the boat (she is a rogue, sneaking is what they do best), but there is no way she would remove that single strand of hair that hangs in front of her face.:smallsmile:

de-trick
2007-08-09, 11:13 PM
I thought that was her too

Miraqariftsky
2007-08-09, 11:27 PM
I can see her dying her hair and sneaking on the boat (she is a rogue, sneaking is what they do best), but there is no way she would remove that single strand of hair that hangs in front of her face.:smallsmile:

What strand? There's a strand hanging in front of her face?

Um, you were trying to be sarcastic, weren't you?

Well, if you weren't, I failed my Spot check.

waffletaco
2007-08-09, 11:32 PM
That woman does have a strand of hair in front of her face. It's doubtful that that's her though.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-08-09, 11:33 PM
Stick figures and animé: six faces each.

Raroy
2007-08-09, 11:43 PM
Thats why they use multiple hair colors. Its hard to tell them apart when they all wear those school girl outfits.:smallamused: So, its not Haley. It just a character with a similar hair style, but with green hair!

Grey Watcher
2007-08-10, 12:37 AM
Ah, this brings back memories! Why, I remember when Roy infiltrated the bandits! Good times, good times.... :smallbiggrin:

Lizard Lord
2007-08-10, 12:39 AM
That woman does have a strand of hair in front of her face. It's doubtful that that's her though.

The Green hair woman had a strand? I didn't see it. I was talking about the strang that hangs in front of Haley's face at the time.

Er well I guess by her face.

Angafirith
2007-08-10, 01:01 AM
It's probably intentional. The next boat related strip will somehow involve Elan and green-haired chick.

de-trick
2007-08-10, 01:07 AM
if that is hailey she would have 3 faces
1st normal brown outfit
2nd goth teen
3rd blue haired chick

David Argall
2007-08-10, 01:13 AM
Just one of the sailors

Yeril
2007-08-10, 01:27 AM
Just one of the sailors

Dont be stupid, everyone knows Azurites have Blue hair! :smallsigh:

God some people and their stupid ideas :smallbiggrin:

Defiled_Knight
2007-08-10, 07:00 AM
IF that is Haley then where is roy and belkar?
and she doesn't have that strand of hair on her face
Question:What are the rankings here? and how many posts do i need to achieve these "ranks"?

Gez
2007-08-10, 07:06 AM
The Aasimar or half-celestial girl in Xykon's dungeon had the same face and hair, too. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0193.html)

factotum
2007-08-10, 07:08 AM
IF that is Haley

It isn't. (minimum 10 characters)

Green Bean
2007-08-10, 07:11 AM

I don't think that's a strand of hair. I think that's a line stick figures get near their eyes when they're worried, weirded out, etc. Like this: :eek:

RAGE KING!
2007-08-10, 09:53 AM
there have been many threads like this, and all of them come to the same conclusion, rich draws the stick figures in a similar fashion. (he actually says that it in his post about his drawing program.)

Quikngruvn
2007-08-10, 10:41 AM
Wait, wait... no, I DO see her. See? She's right behind the big smoldering city! Can't you see her? Dude, she's RIGHT THERE!

Miraqariftsky
2007-08-10, 12:46 PM
Dont be stupid, everyone knows Azurites have Blue hair! :smallsigh:

God some people and their stupid ideas :smallbiggrin:

A-hummm, well, does that mean that Lien is not an Azurite because of her not having blue hair?

Eh, and just to poke a hole in my own argument, not all Northerners have red hair like Haley.

schmikey
2007-08-10, 01:02 PM
Looks kinda blue-green to me. Hey, the captain looks like Roy! Y'know, cuz he's bald. :smallbiggrin:

Belkar Rocks
2007-08-10, 02:30 PM
Wait, wait... no, I DO see her. See? She's right behind the big smoldering city! Can't you see her? Dude, she's RIGHT THERE! :biggrin:

Love it.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-08-10, 02:44 PM
The Aasimar or half-celestial girl in Xykon's dungeon had the same face and hair, too. (http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0193.html)

Here's your answer.

Roderick_BR
2007-08-10, 04:03 PM
Psst, don't pick on the comic's art style :smalltongue:

Yeril
2007-08-10, 04:39 PM
A-hummm, well, does that mean that Lien is not an Azurite because of her not having blue hair?

Eh, and just to poke a hole in my own argument, not all Northerners have red hair like Haley.

Lien doesn't have blue hair?

she seems to have a preety blueish hair colour to me.

Infact I was waiting for somone to point out that 60% of azurites have Black hair!

or atleast the 5 or 6 paladins who had purple hair.

And true not all northerners have red hair, but also not all northerners wear the same coloured clothes.

mockingbyrd7
2007-08-10, 04:47 PM
Oh, yes, she dyed her hair green, changed her skin tone, changed the shape of her ponytail, removed her beloved hair strand, snuck past the hobgoblins, abandoned Belkar and Roy, and DID IT OFF SCREEN. For the appearance changes look at strip 477 for comparison (she's holding still there).

mockingbyrd7
2007-08-10, 04:49 PM

Lien has the blue-est hair out of all of them! And Haley has a single strand of hair in front of her face. Put some ranks in Spot, or Wisdom. :smalltongue:

Recursive
2007-08-10, 04:53 PM
And true not all northerners have red hair, but also not all northerners wear the same coloured clothes.

Azurite #1 (confused): But we wear lots of colors. Cerulean, navy, cornflower, sapphire, cobalt, sometimes even indigo. And azure, of course. Oh, and my favorite dress is a sort of robin's-egg color, with a midnight sash.

Azurite #2: And northerners do all wear the same color. They wear non-blue.

Azurite #1: Yeah, but northerners have like a dozen different names for non-blue.

Azurite #2: They do? How weird...

Miraqariftsky
2007-08-11, 08:16 AM
Lien has the blue-est hair out of all of them! And Haley has a single strand of hair in front of her face. Put some ranks in Spot, or Wisdom. :smalltongue:

I am not rising to the bait.

*checks anyway*

WHAT?!

By all that's sacredly non-blue, that's not what I remember from when... blast! Something's bloody wrong with my eyes!

PaladinFreak
2007-08-11, 10:14 AM
I think that hair shape is one of the primary things Rich uses to tell people apart.