PDA

View Full Version : Specimen J-17

jakarta
2017-08-21, 06:52 AM
You live in cages and Daddy feeds you and pets you and teaches you tricks and plays games with you. Daddy is big and dark and wears grey robes. You have brothers and sisters in the other cages on the shelf. Sometimes Daddy takes them away. Sometimes Daddy changes them. Sometimes Daddy brings new ones. You don’t remember anything before Daddy. You know there was something before you started remembering, and you think you have changed somehow, but you don’t really understand. You just wait for your turn to play and time to eat.

-----

You are hungry. Hungry enough that you aren't trying to hide any more because you are almost more hungry than scared. The gnawing in your gut is producing its own growing fear, a fear that may become as great as the fear from behind your eyes.

Daddy had left after feeding you. Sometime later you heard yelling you didn't understand behind your eyes. It was scary. It became too much and you had to go to sleep. You had bad dreams. You woke up hungry and scared. You couldn't talk or even think right. You wanted to hide under your cushion. Your body wouldn't move right. It took a long time to eat your food and drink your water. You still can't talk, and you are too afraid of everything to want to.

Daddy has been gone a long time now. The food and water is gone.
You are lonely, scared, hungry, thirsty.

You must get out of your cage. You don't know where this thought came from, but now you know it. You must get out.

How do you get out of your cage? And the floor is about 6 body lengths down. How will you get down?

(give a brief description of your escape plan. You are in a sturdy wire cage. )

Bookworm141
2017-08-21, 10:58 AM
I put the cusion against the front of the cage and force myself against it until cage falls off of the shelf. It plumits to the ground and I land safely off of the cushion. If the cage breaks, I run for cover as soon as I'm on the ground.

jakarta
2017-08-21, 12:22 PM
On the floor with you are 1 cushion, 1 damaged cage with a sleeping cushion in it.

Across the room is a door.

On the right side of the room is the table where Daddy plays with you.

What do you do?

Bookworm141
2017-08-23, 10:07 PM
I slowly approach the area where Daddy plays with me, seeking any cover. I try my best to move stealthly.

jakarta
2017-08-28, 03:20 PM
You move to the table in the corner where Daddy plays with you. It is much taller than you.

Bookworm141
2017-09-03, 07:23 PM
I look for a chair I can climb on.

jakarta
2017-09-03, 08:08 PM
There is the stool Daddy uses.

Bookworm141
2017-09-05, 06:37 AM
I attempt to climb Daddy's stool to reach the top of the table.

jakarta
2017-09-05, 11:12 AM
You see one of your toys, Daddy's notebook, and a metal box.

Bookworm141
2017-09-05, 05:30 PM
I approach and read the notebook.

jakarta
2017-09-13, 03:49 PM
The notebook records the last few weeks of your life. Length, weight, growth, maze times, food consumption, poop production, shedding...

The last page..."after tomorrow's expedition, will infuse J-17 with recently arrived crystals."

(ponds full now?)