PDA

View Full Version : party member attacks storys

de-trick
2007-08-10, 07:38 PM
not sure if a thread exists about this, if it does you can all hate me
(ill join in too, god dam De-trick)

but if there isn't one I'd love to here how your party killed you or you killed a party member

for me I fall into the party kills me ill tell you 3 different ones

1st I was playing a against ranger/wild runner and had a evil greatsword that could take over me and then it took over me I killed 2 NPC that traveled with us,but my sweet character died (hated by all the elfs of krynn and the gods themselves but still protected the elfs of krynn

but the party was 3 kenders and 2 human knights, one knight of the rose but I got rid of both knights

2ndI was playing a female elven sorcerer and became a dragon disable of a gold dragon and I got hit by the party's ranger friendly because I was teasing his dire wolf companion with some food, but the party's fighter a dwarf came and saw me get hit and he thought i went evil and the ranger was trying to kill me so he opened fire with his army of gnolls the end on my sorcerer

3rdI was playing a ranger who was hired to guide the party through the forest and then we found the place they needed to go me, the party's rogue and the bard went scouting ahead the rogue gets spotted by a hobgoblin, the bard used a spell and hide and then the hobgoblin told me to go by the fire and hold a stick. the shadow made me look like a guard and when the party came to check on us they saw me and basted me away

Feralgeist
2007-08-11, 06:47 AM
Iron kingdoms game, i was playing a Trollkin Fell Caller with Mechanika arms surgically replaced from a mechanithrall. Anyway, so there's a gang war in the sewers, and my character has driving his steam powered arms into the roof, holding one of the energy accumulators (battery for his arms). Throwing it at the wall/floor, it explodes and everyone standing in the water takes like 10d10 damage. Being only level 3 or 5 or something, i killed one of my party, most of our enemies and allies, crippled the rest of my party, except for the severely injured gun mage who jumped and grabbed me.

I thought it was hilarious.