PDA

View Full Version : Optimization Spell selection for Gunslinger(1)/War-Priest (11)

Nosta
2017-08-22, 11:10 AM
so I have chosen to switch over from my Rogue to the above build. its early in game and the gm is ok with the switch.

My question is, because i am not use to using Divine spell casting classes what would be the best spells
of each level up to 4th level spells as level 12 is likely were the game will end.

I am looking for buffs but also spells to boost range attacks

I would Prefer to keep the list small about 5-8 spells per level as i don;t like having to choose between to many spells when preparing my spells

Snowbluff
2017-08-22, 11:46 AM
Named Bullet and Abundant ammunition. If you have an aura of good, Litany of Righteousness.

mistermysterio
2017-08-22, 11:52 AM
Man, I swear I see a new thread by you almost daily, and each thread is about a new class idea or concept that your GM is okay with you running (and asks for entire builds or lists to create said class).

There are tons of options. If you are looking for optimization, look up a guide. If you are looking to do something very specific, just look up the spell options and read through them.

Anyhow, since you always seem to change the class you are playing, here is a link to a list of guides for all of the Pathfinder classes, including many third party classes: Link (http://zenithgames.blogspot.com/2012/11/the-comprehensive-pathfinder-guides.html)

Here is a link to the SRD, which has most of the Pathfinder material on it (one of the reasons Pathfinder is relatively easy to get in to - most of the material is online): SRD (www.d20pfsrd.com/)

How many different games/classes do you have running right now? Do you guys play daily and start new campaigns every couple days? I've literally seen you post like 6 or 7 different threads about possible classes and how to build them in the last few weeks.(~28 NEW threads? - polearm users, gunslingers, zen archers, path of war classes, unarmed classes, etc. etc.)

I mean, don't get me wrong - building a new character is super fun... but this seems a bit TOO frequent; hah.