PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying An epic encounter

Panzerjess
2017-08-26, 11:36 AM
Me and a few people while on stream went to fight giant scorpions at level 3 we had a rouge, druid/cleric, mage and bard thats me we traveled there and nearly getting killed by one of the giant scorpions we got prepared for them after going back to town and picking up a short bow for our rouge we launched our assault on the sleeping giant scorpions at midday as that was like midnight for them.

I launched off a faerie fire which did not wake them up, then our cleric/druid cast grappling vines on them restraining them all we then proceeded to slaughter the cr13 encounter without getting hurt once the few highlights were: our mage getting a double nat 20 with advantage on a chromatic orb, our druid/cleric blowing up a scorpion with a guiding bolt and a few cutting words from me all around we are still waiting on our reward which we will get tomorrow! At 11mst on twitch at zeldianiac i have talking mayonnaise so the reward will be juicey come check it out!

Thank you all for reading i hoped you enjoyed yourselves and this story i hope to see you all again in the future.

Vorpalchicken
2017-08-26, 01:06 PM
You can't take revenge on an animal. That's the whole point of Moby ****!