PDA

View Full Version : Amethyst Quintessence

Regitnui
2017-08-26, 03:50 PM
Alright, so this is a third-party sourcebook for 5e, by Dias ex Machina, setting up a world where magic (Echa) arrives in a world very similar to our own with a disruptive effect on the near-future society's science (Techa), setting up a neat conflict between fantasy and sci-fi while being a coherent whole. I have two questions:

1. Any playgrounders played with it, either as a whole setting or with individual pieces? What's your opinion on it?

2. Who knows if it's possible to get hold of the creators of the setting? Are they here, somewhere? I have ideas...

Personally, I'd recommend it, if only for the fantastic lore they've built around the central concept.

Ninja_Prawn
2017-08-26, 04:04 PM
Never heard of it before, but it looks like the author is on this other forum over here (https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?778811-5e-Amethyst-Quintessence).

Also, gotta love it when someone writing a product review says "there are a number of typos similar errors, but they never effected reading comprehension." :smallsigh: There's a lesson in there, somewhere...