PDA

View Full Version : Improved Binding Circle

Westhart
2017-08-28, 12:32 PM
Improved Binding Circle
Abjuration
Level: Sor/Wiz 9, Cleric 9
Area: A circle with a radius up to 30'
This spell functions as Binding circle (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?534620-Binding-Circle-(Spell)), except it also blocks all effects, spells, attacks and anything else from crossing the barrier, including all creatures no matter how many HD they may have.

There, the last of my spells for now XD. Sorry to everyone for blowing up the forums :smallbiggrin:

jqavins
2017-08-28, 02:07 PM
Improved Binding Circle
Abjuration
Level: Sor/Wiz 6, Cleric 6
Area: A circle with a radius up to 30'
This spell functions as Binding circle, except it also blocks all effects, spells, attacks and anything else from crossing the barrier, including all creatures no matter how many HD they may have.

There, the last of my spells for now XD. Sorry to everyone for blowing up the forums :smallbiggrin:
A barrier against all creatures of any HD seems like a lot for a 6th level spell. Is there some other limitation inherited from Binding Circle that I don't know about?

Westhart
2017-08-28, 02:08 PM
A barrier against all creatures of any HD seems like a lot for a 6th level spell. Is there some other limitation inherited from Binding Circle that I don't know about?

Changed it to 9, added the link I forgot (to original spell). Still to powerful?

jqavins
2017-08-28, 02:16 PM
Yeah, good.