PDA

View Full Version : Strategy and Planning

Eugoraton Feiht
2017-08-28, 03:27 PM
Good Afternoon everyone. I would like to thank you, first and foremost for your assistance. Here are the details:

We are raiding a riverfront warehouse with an unknown number of guards inside and an unknown amount of hostages.

Here is what we know having previously captured one of their 10 man squads:

-----

They had another group of ten situated at the building who at this point are confirmed aware that the previous group has gone missing.

We can expect private military gear and armor.

They will have put in a call for reinforcements. We are unaware if reinforcements have/are going to arrive.

They have a civilian doctor for for the captives.

-----

Please let me know any and all plans you have. The people we have are five werewolves, each with an assortment of skills and talents. Please let me know if you require any further information.

Magua
2017-08-28, 04:07 PM
What system / what setting?

What are your goals?

Eugoraton Feiht
2017-08-28, 04:42 PM
Werewolf the apocalypse. Modern setting. Goals are to get the kinfolk out alive and see if we can get more information on why they're kidnapping kinfolk.

Magua
2017-08-29, 10:04 AM
If they're mundane, it shouldn't be anything approaching a problem. The Delirium should take them out easily and then you kill them. Similarly, use the Umbra to get next to them, step over, death.

If they're supernatural (ghouls, fomori, etc), Delirium won't work, but the Umbra is still probably the way to go. It is unlikely that they would be taking the time to execute kinfolk with a Crinos adjacent.

Beyond that, depends on Gifts/fetishes. Resist Toxin + tear gas grenades is going to be a good combination (and even without Resist Toxin, Crinos stamina may just be able to tank the tear gas grenade, depending upon your GM).