PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XIV: A Growing Industry

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

Goblin Music
2007-08-13, 05:42 PM
Yay! well i will go fix my room. kinda cool that Rex lost his position heads of to fix his room

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 05:42 PM
Hmm...is there anything else AMEN needs that I could make? As far as web-type-thingys go.

Draken
2007-08-13, 05:46 PM
Maybe a webcomic?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 05:48 PM
Saurous is supposed to be doing that, but I'll think about it.

Bye peoples.

Vespe fades away.

Vampiric
2007-08-13, 05:50 PM
:smallannoyed: Someone left me out of the crazy Brits list...

Is Vespe an Undead? If not... *starts licking Vespe's blood* "What?! I haven't been able to bite anyone's neck recently.. at least, not without being killed..."

"I'll try some of that potion, Cassie! But don't let it get anywhere near my robot Ewok... Especially if it'll be similar in effect to the last Ewok..."

Saurous
2007-08-13, 05:55 PM
"It is the list of Brits who have perverted minds. All British people are crazy, so why do we need a list?"

SP smiles.

Goblin Music
2007-08-13, 06:02 PM
Hmmm that should do it GM says walking out of his room he then wanders 'round the rest of the HQ Hmming

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 07:17 PM
((Vespe isn't undead, but he is severely mutated. His blood tastes a bit like strawberries.))

Hey. Stop that.
Vespe shoots Vampiric with his Frickin' Laser Beams that shoot from his Frickin' Eyes.
Hmm. Forgot I could do that. Mutations for the win! :smallbiggrin:

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 07:22 PM
Magtok looks at his watch for a moment, and then smiles.

Saphire said she was going to continue the SW plot today, right? Based on her usual connection time, she'll probably be here in half an hour or so.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 07:25 PM
Hey Magtok, do you just write down when people are usually on? Or do you just memorize this stuff? Or are you really stalking MC and just want to know when she's on?

Vespe grabs Magtok by the collar and shakes him back and forth.

I MUST KNOW!

Saurous
2007-08-13, 07:25 PM
Magtok looks at his watch for a moment, and then smiles.

Saphire said she was going to continue the SW plot today, right? Based on her usual connection time, she'll probably be here in half an hour or so.

"Magtok, she's online now."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 07:26 PM
Saphire looks around, and wonders if it's to late to go back to the plot she'd cooked up. She is also interested to know that Maggot and Saur have been talking about it, so she snaps her fingers and they are all transported back to Felucia.

Moon Called swears as a misquito the size of her fist bites her.

Saphire looks at Vespe, and nods. "Ya know, it's not like I haven't been stalked before, but still..."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 07:32 PM
Vespe stops shaking Magtok and grabs out his lightsaber (now just a plain old red lightsaber).

Wooooo! Star Wars! Killing stuff!

Then he decides to be slightly more true to his character and grabs out another lightsaber, this one blue.

That's better.

Saurous
2007-08-13, 07:34 PM
Saurous observes the giant mosquito with a raised eyebrow.

"Why the hell is it that almost every creature on Felucia is about ten times the size of it's base animal?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-13, 07:37 PM
"Y'know, wouldn't it be easier to steal a time machine, go into the future, kill Vader and Palpatine, steal the Death Star before the Rebels blow it up, and blow up the entire planet?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 07:38 PM
"Good question. Swamp worlds are like that, though." She toys with one of her lightsabers a bit, and looks around. "Let's get moving, then."

Edit: Saphire rolls her eyes at PM. "What fun would that be?"

Saurous
2007-08-13, 07:40 PM
"Y'know, wouldn't it be easier to steal a time machine, go into the future, kill Vader and Palpatine, steal the Death Star before the Rebels blow it up, and blow up the entire planet?"

"Because we actually want to be a land-based force for once?

And we need to capture someone, and destroying the entire planet gets in the way of that goal."

Saurous looks over at Moon Called again.

"Well, the jedi camp is west from here. Lead the way."

PirateMonk
2007-08-13, 07:43 PM
"But we'll have a moon sized planet destroying orbital fort, who's going to object if she 'accidentally' dies?"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 07:46 PM
To answer your question, I simply was really bored yesterday waiting for the plot, so I went back in the old posts, and tried to figure out when Saphire would come online. I'm not a stalker.

Magtok glances curiously at PM.

How the hell would we steal an entire Death Star? Those things are loaded with troops, we'd probably have to fight Vader, and since none of us are main characters, we won't have any hero shields.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 07:47 PM
Moon Called nods and leads the way.

At the Jedi Camp

"Master, I can sense something evil! Shouldn't you be taking a look at it?"

Ayla Secura sighed, looking up from her map. "If you're so worried, go take some clones and scout it out. But we're here for a reason, and I need to get the objective compleated before I move on to something else."

Saurous
2007-08-13, 07:53 PM
Saurous follows, doing the same force-sense thing he did before to detect anything nearby with enough intelligence to be a problem.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 07:57 PM
Saurous doesn't detect anything... At the moment.

((Just waiting on the others, then I'll update.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 08:05 PM
Magtok follows along, attempting to conceal any Force aura thingy the group may have.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 08:06 PM
Vespe follows, just kinda waiting for something interesting to happen.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 08:10 PM
Not Far Away...

"Captian Jacob, get your squad. We're going on Scout duty."

"Yes, Ma'am." The clone saluted, and barked some orders into his COMM. Eventualy, the twenty-man unit gathers, and they move out under the lead of the Padawan.

((Be right back.))

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 08:24 PM
Magtok decides to pass the time by detaching both of his hands, and making them fight each other.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 08:35 PM
Saphire appologizes for making the others wait so long to actualy get going.

Tayna looked up in surprise as a clone tapped her shoulder. He put a finger over his mouth, and geustered for her to follow. "There they are. Sith, by the looks of it."

Tayna nodded. "Good eye. Let's head back and tell-" The Bothan was inturupted as a clone stepped on a twig with a loud snap. "... Master Secura."

Moon Called looked in the direction of the sound, and frowned. Her lighstabers jumped into her hand and she turned them on. "I think I've caught a spy."

"You know what? Scratch that. Run!" Tayna shouted the last word, and turned to flee.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 08:46 PM
Magtok quickly sticks his hands back on, and tries to use the force to yank Tayna over to the circle of AMENites.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 08:46 PM
Vespe is suddenly killed by a flying rock, as his player has to leave.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 08:54 PM
Tayna is lurched into the group, looking terrified. "Master Yoda said there were only two sith..." She manages to spit out.

"Yeah, well, looks like he was wrong, sweetie." She grins, and looks around, spotting the clones. "Don't kill the kid. I'll be right back." She says, and leaps forward to dispatch the clones.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 09:07 PM
Magtok looks down at the girl, and puts his lightsaber next to her neck.

Why would you believe that old green lizard-monkey anyway? He's a senile old fool. I bet he doesn't even know Palpatine's true identity yet. :smallamused:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-13, 09:12 PM
Tayna glares up at Magtok defiantly. "Master Yoda is many times wiser then you are. He just... lacked information."

Eventualy, Moon Called returns, with a bit of blood on her robes.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-13, 09:22 PM
What he lacked was power. The kind of power you can only get from using the force for it's true purpose. It was not meant to protect the weak, girl. It is a weapon, a very powerful one, which exists so that the strong may take their rightful place as rulers. It's what our lord Sidious is porbably doing as we speak.

Magtok smiles maliciously at Tayna, and then turns to Moon_Called.

You've got some blood on your robes. Clone blood, or your own?

Draken
2007-08-13, 10:10 PM
Draken finally teleport in, already in his SW version, that is pretty much similar to the one, but with long robes and a lightscythe.

Well, looks like a missed a few things, what do you intend on doing? Kill, capture or let go?

Nekulor
2007-08-13, 10:56 PM
So, what's changed while I was on my tour of the planes?

Vhaidara
2007-08-13, 10:56 PM
We gave Rex the boot.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-13, 11:11 PM
Vespe clones himself and teleports back.
And Magtok knocked up V Junior, and we also have a forum and a wiki that I made. :smalltongue:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-13, 11:38 PM
* Rex jusmps in from no where and starts beating the @#$% out of Magtok.* Don't Ever do that again!

Vhaidara
2007-08-13, 11:39 PM
And BB field activates, causing Rex to be beaten by radioactive rubber ferret-chickens!

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-13, 11:40 PM
Rex uses Magtok as a Half-Human Shield.

Vhaidara
2007-08-13, 11:42 PM
However, as the field specificly beats only Rex, they pass through Magtok and only hurt Rex.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-13, 11:43 PM
The miss every time.

Vhaidara
2007-08-13, 11:44 PM
No they don't. They're Rex Idiotarum, blood mage, ex-AMEN leader seeking.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-13, 11:45 PM
And they miss.

Vampiric
2007-08-14, 05:49 AM
Vampiric *cough* has been there the whole time...*cough*. His robot Ewok comes out of a bush, towards the group, on a clone's head.

*bites his neck*

"You missed one, MC."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 06:41 AM
Saurous looks over what happened while he was gone, and sighs.

"Stupid player."
"Stupid parents."

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 08:26 AM
"Ah, hello, Rex." Magtok is teleported away from Rex, who is then trapped in a Forcecage.

Saurous
2007-08-14, 08:48 AM
SP looks at the forums of the AMEN Wiki with a smirk.

"Wow. Rex really is pissed off. Funny how he thinks that messing those up really does anything to us."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:05 AM
"It does enough"

Korith
2007-08-14, 10:12 AM
Nice avatar, Rex.

How'sabout a "Rex in re-entry" next?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:14 AM
"Magtok has started another Town invasion, he has not yet figured out that the Palpatine method is the best. He, Vespe and PM have pissed me off. Now were are they so I can kill them!"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:16 AM
I'm right here.
Vespe waves at Rex.

Saurous
2007-08-14, 10:17 AM
"It does enough"

"Uh...huh."

Saurous glances over at Rex with a "Oh, great" look.

"Sooo, how is the 'destroy everyone who voted to have you impeached' plan coming along?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:23 AM
Rex sucker punches Vespe to the moon, where he dies from lack of air pressure and radiation.

"Really, you know that I retired, Saurous, this place is for noobs. Come to the Town, besides the annoying AMEN invaders, it is quite fun, and no longer cliquey. You'll love it."

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 10:25 AM
"Rex, would you mind casting this?" It hands Rex a scroll.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:26 AM
It's really an image of Vespe.

Come now Rex, did you really think I'd be stupid enough to really be here while a psychopathic pogoer is loose?

And you're recommending we go to the Town? That place full of n00bs and godmodders?

Gladly. We'll take it. We'll take the whole place and rule it with an iron fist! Muhahahahahha!

Saurous
2007-08-14, 10:27 AM
Saurous stands there for a few minutes, absolutely no emotion passing over his face. He then suddenly bursts out in laughter.

"Bwahahahahah! Ha, oh gosh."

He calms down, and prepares to say something, but instead laughs again.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:31 AM
"you clearly haven't seen how I've been fixing the Town. Trust me, it's a better and much more fun. I'm pretty sure we could use a Magic guild... But only come if you want serious characters. The problem with Magtok and them is that they are too two dimensional. You really want to keep hanging around with this crew forever?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 10:36 AM
"Actually, I've seen what you've done with the Town, and it's better, but it still sucks and may actually be less fun than before."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:37 AM
The Town has gone to hell, man. You might be fixing it, but I still like AMEN better than any bunch of stupid god-modders.

Oh wait a minute.. :smallwink:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:39 AM
"What, because random violence isn't appreciated. If you want that @#$%, stay in your own thread. Vespe, learn the definition of 'Godmodder' from a source other than Magtok's propaganda."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 10:40 AM
"you clearly haven't seen how I've been fixing the Town. Trust me, it's a better and much more fun. I'm pretty sure we could use a Magic guild... But only come if you want serious characters. The problem with Magtok and them is that they are too two dimensional. You really want to keep hanging around with this crew forever?"

"Well, yes, you are attempting to fix it, and hopefully making it for the better, but for whatever silly reason, I still prefer the AMENites over those in the Town."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:41 AM
At least these silly idiots (myself included) don't take ourselves that seriously.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:43 AM
"That's my point, Townies take themselves seriously, if you want the Town, become serious, otherwise, get the @#$% OUT!!"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:48 AM
Gladly.

*makes Town-self slightly more serious*

Happy?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:50 AM
"Depends on what that means."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 10:51 AM
"Rex, if you believe AMEN to be a superflous and silly place filled with 'noobs' then why is it that you came back to kill Vespe, Magtok and PM? You seem better off with your precious little Town, and you seem too good to bother yourself with us."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:52 AM
"Depends on what that means."

It means that I'll only try to destroy the Town and murder everyone in it once a week. :smalltongue:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:53 AM
"They bothered me.Didn't you hear, they started another Town Invasion. They don't learn from their past, so they'll just end up pissing everybody off."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 10:54 AM
"Then why don't you deal with them in the Town?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:54 AM
They don't learn from their past, so they'll just end up pissing everybody off."

Zat is our mission. We just like to blow stuff up. We're AMEN. That's the kind of random s*!# we do.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:58 AM
"Easier to track them here, where there is one thread that they can't escape. My point remains, unless you want serious roleplay, or roleplay that doesn't infringe on others, get the @#$% out of the Town."

Draken
2007-08-14, 11:03 AM
Draken awakes.

Morning Saurous, Vespe, Maggie, Rex.

Rex? Damn, something I am losing to much in my sleeptime...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 11:04 AM

You know, it'd be much easier to take you seriously about us taking the Town seriously if you weren't the same guy who made up the "Magtok Song..."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:13 AM
"But that's just it, there is a difference between serious roleplay and Amen roleplay. I can see the line, i can cross it when I need to, can you?" Rex says, as he starts beating the crap out of an orphanage.

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 11:18 AM
"Oh, so now the Town is exclusively for serious roleplaying? Well, you better go pester a mod to move the subforum somewhere more suited for it."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:21 AM
"See, if you do this, it will destroy my Anti-clique movements. People will start to ignore you and your annoying ways, and eventually ignore everyone that isn't them. Stay in your own thread."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 11:23 AM
You can't tell me where to stay.

And as for the line, yes, I see it. But I choose to ignore it more often than not.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-14, 11:24 AM
Admiral Kelly enters the AMEN base.

"It's okay guys. I'm being evil today." he says as he points to his blackmage style avatar. "Rex, shut-up. You have no right to dictate to another player that they cannot roleplay in Town because they are being silly. In fact, I think there is a forum rule against what you are doing right now."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 11:25 AM
Heeeeyyyyy! It's AK! What's up?
Vespe playfully slaps a sign that says "Vaporize me" onto AK's back.

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 11:30 AM
"Rex, asking people to stay out of the Town completely just because you don't like their roleplaying is the pinnacle of elitism." It turns to AK. "Welcome! Would you like to join or are you just visiting?"

Saurous
2007-08-14, 11:32 AM
"Ah, yes, the good Admiral just reminded me of another reason why I'd prefer to stay in AMEN.

I don't want to be in a place where a psychotic, 'emo' dictator is trying to make all the rules and yelling at us when we don't do the things in the exact manner of which he prefers."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:33 AM
"I'm telling them that if they want to take over the Town, they should stay out until they realize the proper way to do it. How can I single handedly succeed in the area Magtok complains at me for having 'too small of a force.' That's right, Magtok had a few tasks, Get Rid of TDI, Get on the Council, Reestablish the Police, and earn the trust of the people.

Let's see, he failed to get most of those, the Police he got because I gave Raistalin the order, but quickly became noticeably corrupt. So, Magtok, with the Help of PM, Vespe, and Raistalin failed to achieve any of those goals.

You know, I gave up my allegiance to AMEN, got the police reestablished, worked with others to get onto the TDI, and just asked TDI to give up. And it happen. How is it that I could succeed in taking over the town, and you guys keep failing?

Elitism, dictators? I'm just saying Random Attacks piss people off. What we like in the Town are complex characters, not the Two Dimensional ones you see here. Sure Magtok has established a plot, but he is still the shortsighted TV show villain that doesn't learn from mistakes because of Status Quo."

Castaras
2007-08-14, 11:35 AM
Look, Rex. I've been watching Town, and I'll agree, it's slightly better.

But it'll never be how it was before I left. That was the kind of roleplaying that I liked. Where you don't have to be serious, you can just have fun.

And as AK said, you can't say "No, you can't come to Town". It's part of Giantitp. As long as we're in Giantitp, we can come to Town if we want.

I'll be honest with you lot, Town invasion and such isn't my sorta thing, but neither is the arguing out things in threads.

I'm sure many people would now say "So piss off". But I'm not. I'm just gonna say "Welcome back, hope you don't get stabbed too much by the other angrier, more reckless AMENites."

After that long pointless speech, Lizzie goes back to commanding her little civilization's battles.

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 11:38 AM
"Maybe because you set your standards for conquest of the Town so low that being almost completely powerless qualifies?"

Admiral_Kelly
AK answers PirateMonk after taking off the sign from his back. "Maybe a little of both. I've been trying to stay away from evil but sometimes I cannot help myself. See some of my darker charachters of Town for examples."

Rex Idiotarum
"It isn't 'don't come to the town,' it's 'Don't come to the Town and start that @#$%' there is a difference between roleplaying in the Town, and bringing lasers in to level half of it for your new base."

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 11:41 AM
No way, Kelly. You whine about everything, just because you choose to have the disadvantage, you say we're overpowered. We don't want a whiny git in AMEN. Just my 2cp, take 'em or leave 'em.
I'm with him. You do whine a lot. Also, guys, which Townie should I use for Town AMEN? Xand and Artemis are no, E hasn't got a good rep with them, and Shadowbow is overtly dead. I'm thinking about evilizing Densharr, though.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-14, 11:43 AM
Kelly turns to Rex and gives out a laugh. "What? Can you not think your way out of a tough situation?" Normally, he wouldn't result to pointing out hypocrisy to win an argument but today he was acting evil.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 11:44 AM
Magtok wakes up, and smiles when he sees Rex.

Me? 2 dimensional? Rex, have you looked in a mirror lately? You're just the angsty personification of sex, violence, and narcicissm.

And I'm not invading, despite what Vespe may have said. I'm simply trying to slow you down and keep you from screwing with AMEN anymore than you already have. I said that a few pages ago here.

And we're not really using the wiki anymore, so the damage you did doesn't really matter.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:45 AM
"Hehehe, you guys really don't want your forum back, do you? All the information is still there, and I made sure that with my Admin powers I could easily get it back. Trust me, everything is still there, I just hid it. I don't know, Magtok, Rex has undergone a lot of character development."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 11:46 AM
"Heheheh, that's sad. Rex is holding our wiki forum up for ransom."

SP finds this fact funny for some reason.

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 11:49 AM
Rex, what part of "WE HAVE A REAL FORUM!" do you not understand? I'm going with everything with more than one letter.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:51 AM
"I'll take out this forum if I need to. It is sometimes easiest to ask and threaten. Magtok, if you think that pissing me off would stop me from screwing with AMEN, then you are truly a bigger fool than I put you down for. And that is really a lot!"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 11:51 AM
Going from being emo to being a masochistic isn't character development, Rex. And Magtok's deeper than you'd suspect, he just doesn't want people to know that.

And I really don't care if you think I'm an idiot, Rex. You've made you point, now go away and go flame somewhere else.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:56 AM
"I'm back baby, and I'm here to show you how evil Masterminds work." He snaps the neck of the last blue-eyed dark haired child. *Crack* as the parentless pathetic soul falls to the ground and squirms out it's body.

fatninjacow
2007-08-14, 11:58 AM
and Rex, Dalas is more than just a mindless killer he's a pychotic killer

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 12:00 PM
"Fine, Rex, you can stay, just cast the spell on this scroll." It hands Rex the scroll again.

Castaras
2007-08-14, 12:01 PM
All the information is still there, and I made sure that with my Admin powers I could easily get it back.

Castaras and Lizzie both burst out laughing for no apparent reason.

Saurous
2007-08-14, 12:01 PM
"I'm back baby, and I'm here to show you how evil Masterminds work." He snaps the neck of the last blue-eyed dark haired child. *Crack* as the parentless pathetic soul falls to the ground and squirms out it's body.

"Well, where is the evil mastermind? Did you bring him with you?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 12:04 PM
"Sure, sure, just think of me as that idiot over there. But there is a reason I get what I want, all the time."

Draken
2007-08-14, 12:06 PM
Sigh... This is just so stupid...

Interesting, looks like blackout just found out I am in AMEN, how odd.

Exachix
2007-08-14, 12:08 PM
Exachix and Coll watch.

Silently.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 12:08 PM
"Doesn't read sigs?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 12:10 PM
"It's mistaken identity week, sigs aren't relevant."

fatninjacow
2007-08-14, 01:53 PM
me and my fatninjacowness wish to join AMEN

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 01:58 PM
Vespe looks over at FNC and says
Hmm...fine by me, you better ask Lord Magtok or Saurous, because they're the "leaders." Technically Saurous is but Magtok is still pretty important.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-14, 02:03 PM
"Wow, noisy. Both sides have a point. I just don't and have never really cared about the Town." says CP as she walks in the room and walks out.

Curly pulls an Exy and sits there silently watching. "Oh yeah. if soeone called Saur or Magtok show up aks them. You'll sign stuff, then do stuff." She does nothing and reads a book.

fatninjacow
2007-08-14, 02:04 PM
Do i need to prove myself with an act of evil
an orphanage appear's and a spiked chain appear's in FNC's hand
Heh Heh Heh!

Korith
2007-08-14, 02:10 PM
Prove away!

Oh, and bring me back a chain of their spines.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-14, 03:39 PM
"So" she says to the apparently empty room "Is the plot stl oon? If so I'm glad that my player gave me a lightsabre just in case. It's purpe as well." Curly flourishes it around pretending she was fencing with someone.

Castaras
2007-08-14, 03:40 PM
I've given up on being in the plot, really. My player will always have disappeared by the time it carries on. Stupid timezones.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-14, 03:51 PM
"My player is in the same timezone as your player. Why don't we start a Uk one that basically goes: Twist TPAys' post in some obscene way that'll weird them out." Curly hands Cassie the new Discworld book Making Money.
"She says that Pratchett is doing a book signing on October 12th in London. Too bad she can't go eh?"

Zar Peter
2007-08-14, 04:12 PM
NEW DISCWORLD BOOK??????

WHERE?

* starts drooling in happiness *

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-14, 04:37 PM
"Hello. Making Money, the second Moist von Lipwig book is released on 12th (I think) of October in London. Terry Pratchett is doing a book signing at the same time." says CP.
"And you are?" asks Curly.

Zar Peter
2007-08-14, 04:49 PM
Oh, ermmmm....

Mr. Rex Idiotarum once gave me one of his towers in the AMEN headquarters for my studies and to make up astrology stuff... ermm to let him know the future and then he let me alone and since then I was up there in my tower. No one really needed me so I stayed calm. Sometimes I could fetch some pie for eat or rainwater to drink and so it was quite nice up there.
I'm the official Astronomer of AMEN.

Vampiric
2007-08-14, 05:56 PM
Yes, please do a UK timezone!:smallbiggrin: By the time I get to the threads, there's nearly three or four pages to lug through before I can post!:smallannoyed:

Oh, and is there a small amount of emnity between Rex and Magtok? I have a feeling that some of that, despite being in colour, was actually OOC...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 06:56 PM
Oh yeah. They hate each other. Especially because of the Magtok song....*snickers*

Saurous
2007-08-14, 07:19 PM
"It may also be because Magtok hates everyone who tries to be a dictator. The cyborg believes he is the only one capable of being the nefarious mastermind. He also believed Rex to be 'emo', and for whatever reason he has a severe aversion to that particular subculture."

Draken
2007-08-14, 07:44 PM
Can you blame him for hating that particular subculture? Here where I live they are hated or pityed by nearly everyone.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 07:47 PM
"Were I emo, I would agree with him, but so many people confuse the Gothic Subculture with the Emo Subculture."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 07:51 PM
Can you blame him for hating that particular subculture? Here where I live they are hated or pityed by nearly everyone.

"I'm not saying that there aren't good reason for Maggot to hate emo, I'm just explaining a few possible reasons why he hates Rex."

Draken
2007-08-14, 07:56 PM
Sometimes I wonder if he doesn't hate everyone.

He then turns to PM.

On another subject, why do you want my Town version dead?

Draken sure looks angry now.

Saurous
2007-08-14, 08:00 PM
Saurous thinks for a moment.

"Wait, I remember that Brian said something about Magtok hating everything that anyone else enjoys."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 08:00 PM
"Let's see, there's the Magtok song, the failed relationship that resulted, the constant abuse and name-calling, and upstaging him at every chance. He has lots of reason to hate me."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-14, 08:02 PM
Saphire turns to Rex, looking very annoyed. Moon Called is standing next to her, looking equaly annoyed.

"Hey, Rex. I have this saying. I use it on Gaia mostly, but I think it aplies now. If you can't say anything nice, shut the hell up."

"Or even better, screw off."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 08:10 PM
"O!, Feisty, aren't you? I told you, I'm back, and I'm angry. You want me to just Destroy this?" He grabs something through his shirt.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-14, 08:15 PM
Moon Called and Saphire look at each other and shrug. "You think I'm that stupid? Remember that robot I had Maggot make me? The ninja one. The emerald around your neck contains the soul of one of my servents. This is mine." She pulls a ruby pendant from underneith her shirt, and gives him a smug grin.

Saphire leans back in her chair. "If you hate AMEN so much, why don't you go play in that Town of yours? I'm sure you'll have much more fun there."

Saurous
2007-08-14, 08:16 PM
"It's because he's trying to make a point. Even though he made said point a page ago."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-14, 08:18 PM
"Oh, well, far be it from me to stop some annoying jerk from flaming us. Please, Rex, continue."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 08:18 PM
"Hate AMEN? AMEN is like my child. I love it. It just crashed my Porche so I'm angry. Then I won't be needing this." Rex starts to crack the Emerald with a twisted smile.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 08:24 PM
Magtok turns to Saphire.

Y'know, I think it'd be best at this point if we just ignore Rex and go back to the Star Wars plot.

PirateMonk
2007-08-14, 08:24 PM
"Rex, please either cast the spell on the scroll or leave immediately." PM continues trying to give him the scroll.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 08:27 PM
"Anyways, why are you and Saurous so angry at me? Is it about the AMEN Wiki Forum?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-14, 08:27 PM
"Oh no, three-hundred gold down the drain, whatever am I to do?" There is a pained scream coming from Moon Called's room. She winces, but says nothing.

"AMEN... Your child? Well excuse me if I don't exactly see you as a Father figure." She looks at Magtok, and nods. "Good idea. I'll just go add Rex to my ignore list so I don't have to hear him whine any more, make some dinner, then we can get right back to it."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 08:29 PM
"So you'd ally with Maggot? Well, that's your downfall."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 08:59 PM
Rex, you think AMEN is your kid?

Okay...

Vespe reverts to child form, duplicates himself many times and they rush up to Rex, and start tugging on his legs, pulling his hair and such.

DADDY, I'M HUNGRY!
Daddy, Vespe won't stop kicking me!
Daddy I want a bigger allowance!
Daddy, Cassie won't stop poisoning me!
That dog is looking at me funny!
YOUR SHOES SMELL FUNNY.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 09:01 PM
"Go tell your mother, Ayya." He says to the group of kids.

Draken
2007-08-14, 09:03 PM
There is a huge twelve-headed monster wearing black full plate rolling on the floor and laughting like hell right now, that is a damn weird sight.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 09:03 PM
The Vespe's nod and go off in search of Ayya, wherever she got off to.
Mooommmmyyyy?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 09:21 PM
Magtok yawns, takes a seat on the couch, and begins playing his rental copy of Red Dead Revolver until Moon_Called gets back.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 09:25 PM
Vespe curses something under his breath, and fades away.

Be back in a bit.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 09:27 PM
Rex begins Pogoing.

Draken
2007-08-14, 09:30 PM
Wait a moment.

Draken regains his composture.

Didn't you give that pogo to that Cult to you that was founded by some weirdos from the former Saurous guild of Magical Arts and Psionics?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 09:32 PM
"I'm a pogomancer, I can summon these things like crazy. You want one?" Another Pogo appears in his hand.

Draken
2007-08-14, 09:44 PM
Uh, no, thanks. Soo... Maybe you should tell these guys? I mean, they are worshiping that thing like it was some kind of holy artifact...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 09:50 PM
"What I gave them was my original. It is an artifact as far as they are concerned."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 09:53 PM
Oooh. Can I have a pogo?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 09:58 PM
"Sure." He hands a Pogo to Vespe.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 09:59 PM
Cool. You're completely forgiven for whatever it was you did in my book.

Vespe bounces on his pogo a bit, then pulls out a tool set and starts modifying it.

Chainsaw powered pogo...hmm...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:00 PM
((I'll win you guys back the way I won you in the first place. Bribery.))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:22 PM
Vespe finishes modifying his pogo, and he jumps on it.

His chainsaw powered pogo hops up and out of the base.

Vespe lands.

THAT WAS AWESOME.

Draken
2007-08-14, 10:27 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't a chainsaw pogo... Like... Grab on the floor, try keep going and smash the user's face into the floor?

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 10:29 PM
Vespe, you weak minded idiot. Rex has clearly rigged that thing to kill you. Also, I love what you did with that saucer.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:29 PM
"That's the fun of it."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:30 PM
Well...if you modified it so that the engine is er...powering the jump...

Look, don't make me chainsaw pogo you. :smallannoyed:

The blade (which is on the bottom of the pogo, beneath the foot stand) roars menacingly.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 10:36 PM
((I'll win you guys back the way I won you in the first place. Bribery.))

((You never won us. You simply called dibs on leadership before anyone else could, and we didn't really care enough at the time to argue. And I can't be bribed. Not after all you've done the last time you were part of AMEN.))

Also, I love what you did with that saucer.

It was my saucer, and he ruined it...:smallfrown:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 10:39 PM
"Believe what you want to believe, Magtok, all I know is that there was a vote, and I had your backing. Others liked me for the Pogo."

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 10:42 PM
Don't worry, Magtok, I'm already working on a flying teacup to match.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-14, 10:43 PM
Hey, I never wrecked your saucer! It got scratched up a bit, but I never broke it...

Draken
2007-08-14, 10:51 PM
I think Magtok is not sure about his technical skill to fix such an advanced technological aparatus.

Indeed, it is probably beyiond his skill.

The heads continue to mock him.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 10:57 PM
Others liked me for the pogo

That was before. You've changed a lot since then. At first your avatars and your pogostick obession looked silly and almost adorable. Then you left the pogostick and moved on to being the disgusting and bloody mess you are today.

You claim to be against the status quo and all of that gothy stuff, but you act like a tyrant and try to force you opinion on others. You say I'm two dimensional, when you're just raving about sex and blood all of the time. You insult my methods in the Town, despite the fact that you didn't help and that your so-called rule of the Town is being the police chief's dog.

And I CAN fix the saucer. I just need some time. Alien technology is difficult to work with. I think it runs on some fuel I've never seen before and the shields are...

Magtok continues making excuses about the saucer as he plays RDR.

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 11:01 PM
I'm with Magtok. I just can't come up with not-overly cliched themes for evil characters. Note that every one of them that I make turns into a walking cliche.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:02 PM
That was before. You've changed a lot since then. At first your avatars and your pogostick obession looked silly and almost adorable. Then you left the pogostick and moved on to being the disgusting and bloody mess you are today.

You claim to be against the status quo and all of that gothy stuff, but you act like a tyrant and * Rambles into Propaganda again *

And I CAN fix the saucer. I just need some time. Alien technology is difficult to work with. I think it runs on some fuel I've never seen before and the shields are...

Magtok continues making excuses about the saucer as he plays RDR.

"Again, what the @#$% are you on? I need to get some of that $#@%"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-14, 11:11 PM
Magtok looks at the edit, and shakes his head.

Fine. I'll just shut up now. No point in arguing with a child.

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 11:13 PM
Owned. Magtok, I just had a very scary thought looking at your gender thing. Then I remembered it's MIW, and that that isn't really your gender sign.

Goblin Music
2007-08-14, 11:16 PM
Random things explode

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-14, 11:16 PM
"Magtok, such a great Propaganda artist that he himself believes it!"

Draken
2007-08-14, 11:22 PM
These random things explode away from the serious talk happening here.

Kinda serious...

Vhaidara
2007-08-14, 11:24 PM
BB snaps one of Draken's necks through creative use of Vespe's femur.
Give Densharr his damn mech dragon already!

Draken
2007-08-14, 11:28 PM
The other heads bite the broken head away, and two new ones grow in replacement. then, all the heads speak in unisson

The Dragon's belong to magtok now, you want one, ask him or go to the castle.

Vampiric
2007-08-15, 05:15 AM
Vampiric shifts uncomfortably in the corner, trying to look invisible. I don't know why they are arguing... Can't one *stabbity* forgive the other, and move on?

Castaras
2007-08-15, 05:22 AM
Right.

That's it.

If all you @!*&ing idiots are going to do is argue with each other, both with IC and OOC insults, then I'm just going to leave you lot to your stupid toys. Enjoy your pathetic existence while it lasts.

Castaras disappears, as does her player.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 06:57 AM
Vespe walks in.

Stop your petty fighting and arguing! Can't you see that we're all more or less part of the same group? We should be killing other people because of their different opinions than us, not each other!

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 08:59 AM
fatninjacow jump's out of the top floor of the orphage a chain of spine's behind him,in midair he yell's out
I agree
he then realize's he is 10 stories in the air
Crap

Korith
2007-08-15, 09:04 AM
NEW DISCWORLD BOOK??????

WHERE?

* starts drooling in happiness *

Korith's player picked up the first discworld book to see what all the excitement was about a few months ago. He read the prologue, and then went back to finishing Amber.

Now, with Amber finished, Korith's player finds that said Discworld book as been absconded with by null-dimensional magpie gnomes.

Korith's player has long held a vendetta gainst said null-dimensional magpie gnomes, and now they've gone and made it worse on themselves.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:06 AM
Can I join?

The only thing I cant ruin with my plot making skills and over use of too much humor i a thread that IS too much humor.

Korith
2007-08-15, 09:10 AM
You flatter us.

Allow me to flatter you back.

*A 10-ton weight falls on Nightwing*

Um...close enough.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:11 AM
Vespe notices Nightwing.
It's not like we can stop you...:smalltongue:

Talk to Magtok or Saurous.

Saurous
2007-08-15, 09:14 AM
Saurous looks at Nightwing, and then 'accidentally' blasts his left arm off with a spell.

"Ouch. I'm sorry, I can't deal with you right now. I need to go fix my arm. Bothe- I mean, speak with the paranoid cyborg over there."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:16 AM
Right. Time for the new member initiation.
Vespe teleports Nightwing to the torture chamber. Skeletons of paladins, heroes, and the French hang on the wall.

A voice echoes from a loudspeaker on the wall.

I'll be with you in juuuussst a minute.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:18 AM
Yes!

Changes into renegade (http://forum.newsarama.com/imagemirror/dcnew/Oct06/Btmn/nightwingrenegadetp.jpg) costume!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:20 AM
Vespe walks into the torture chamber and cuts off Nightwings arms and legs, replacing them with chainsaws.

It's ALLLIIIIIVVEEEEE!

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:23 AM
As you may see from the Avatar Battle royal thread (First, not second).... I CAN NOT BE KILLED!

limbs turn back into normal arms and legs. Night wing kicks vespe in the face just for fun.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:25 AM
You think you're immortal. Tee hee. It's always so funny when the newbies think they're immortal. And such a low level of violence...

Vespe shoves Nightwing into a meat grinder, just for fun.

Korith
2007-08-15, 09:27 AM
limbs turn back into normal arms and legs. Night wing kicks vespe in the face just for fun.

For future reference, there's bonus points for smiting someone with their own alterations. You should have kicked before turning back.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:30 AM
He comes out perfectly unharmed. he draws an over sized Battle chop stick.

"Biggest chop stick in world. Can blow your head clean off"

*Blows of Vespes head of with a laser from his chop sick*

Korith
2007-08-15, 09:32 AM
Cute, but even last year's +4 Vorpal Chop Sticks are better.

*Decapitates Nightwing with +4 Vorpal Chop Sticks*

And they laughed at me when I took Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Chopstick as my level 15 feat. Ha!

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:34 AM
*Regrows head and then vaporises every one in the room. then vaporises there ashes. *

Korith
2007-08-15, 09:36 AM
*Another Korith Simulacrum walks in*

That's tidy, I'll give you that!

*Korith realizes that Nightwing vaporized himself, too*

Oh well.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:38 AM
Vespe regenerates himself.
Hmmm...he's certainly violent enough, but he does not know control! The boy must learn control!

Or not.

But you really should learn not to randomly vaporize me.

Vespe rips out Nightwing's intestines.

Or I'll do something like that.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:38 AM
"well, you have to keep things clean!"

*Vaporises korith again. then vaporises his ashes again*

"Am I in or not?"

*Organs regrow and strangle vespe*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:43 AM
Rather feisty, isn't he?
Vespe pulls out a light saber and cuts up the strangling organs.
My friend, you must realize the point of AMEN is not to win, it's to violently kill as many people as possible while looking cool in the process.
Vespe leaps up into the air in slow motion then brings down his light saber through Nightwings head.
Like that.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:48 AM
"Like this?"

*Jumps up and kicks vespe through the stomach, riping out his organs. Then he knocks of his her its head with the Battle chop stick*

"Can i be vigilant of AMEN?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 09:52 AM
Vespe reassembles himself.
Whatever.

Korith
2007-08-15, 09:52 AM
*47 Korith Simulacra dismiss their invisibility, raise their +4 Vorpal Chopsticks, and dive in on top of Nightwing. The Chopsticks pierce and rend his vital organs, leaving him a bloody mess on the floor. As he begins to pull himself together, a 48th simulacrum scoops the stuff into a bottle of magically enriched adamantine that also contains an antimagic field and an uncomfortably positioned marble*

Welcome to AMEN.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 09:58 AM
*He regrows any way*

I'm a comic book character! you cant kill me!

*He grabes a sword and cuts of Koriths head. then heputs the head back on he neeck and stick the sword through the top, pining it on*

Alll fixed!

Vampiric
2007-08-15, 10:03 AM
Yes... welcome *bites neck*

"Aww.. you guys never leave me anything of the n00bs...":smallfrown:

*bites fatninjacow's neck*

"better."

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 10:06 AM
*Stuffs missile with different allergen such as, peanut butter, nuts, and milk. then he fires it at an orphanage and kills most of the people. then he laughs for a few minuets and blows up the Orphanage. The he rips Vampirics teeth out and rams them down his throat.*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 10:12 AM
Comic book character huh? What's your origin? Natural? Mutant? Science? Magic?

Personally I'm a mutant from the Distant and Unlikely Future. Kind of redundant to say that though, because pretty much everyone there is a mutant.

Vampiric
2007-08-15, 10:15 AM
*heals*

"Awww.... sweet."

*cuts off and steals legs*

*casts a spell that inhibits regeneration*

"Hold on... how can you regenerate if you're not a troll...?"

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 10:16 AM
Actually I'm just a normal guy with Battle chop sticks. I trained under bat man. I was the first robin. then I KILLED HIM IN HIS SLEEP FOR MAKING ME WERE PIXIE BOOTS AND NO PANTS UNTIL I WAS 18! but I am a comic character and comic book characters cant die.

Korith
2007-08-15, 10:18 AM
"Hold on... how can you regenerate if you're not a troll...?"

Pit Fiends regenerate
Chain Devils regenerate
The Tarrasque *pets da kitty* regenerates
30-year old marmalade regenerates
Ogre Magi regenerate

Really, one doesn't need troll blood to pull that off.

Actually I'm just a normal guy with Battle chop sticks. I trained under bat man. I was the first robin. then I KILLED HIM IN HIS SLEEP FOR MAKING ME WERE PIXIE BOOTS AND NO PANTS UNTIL I WAS 18! but I am a comic character and comic book characters cant die.

I beg to differ.

*Enchants some random new comic to overtake Nightwing market share by a wide margin*

Enjoy the slow decay of being shelved.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 10:19 AM
*Leg regrows any way*

you cant kill me!

*Murders righter*

Korith
2007-08-15, 10:30 AM
Now you're asking for it...

*Dominates DC editors to hand the next Nightwing comic to a fledgling artist/writer with a Mary Sue complex worse than that of Stan Lee, and a tendency to subject their characters to moments of pure emo antagonism*

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 10:34 AM
Sorry, i already went through my Emo faze.

Korith
2007-08-15, 10:35 AM
*Nods*

It's working. Thinking that you'll never go emo again is one of the first signs of another trip around that abyss.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-15, 10:35 AM
"And this is getting worse by the day. I agree with Cassie and Lizzie." Curly and CP disappear from the base for a while.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 10:40 AM
*Christopher lee walks in. he has a saurian staff, a Golden gun, and a lightsaber. he also has fangs.*

Saurous
2007-08-15, 10:40 AM
Saurous, after fixing his arm, watches the current going-ons.

"Ugh, we need a better entry requirement."

Saurous sits down to the side, and meditates for a while.

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 10:46 AM
I am Christopher lee, master of evil! I wish to alley with you!

*His minions, Jack Nicholson and michlle pfieffer walk in* (Scary, scary, people)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 10:53 AM
Saurous, after fixing his arm, watches the current going-ons.

"Ugh, we need a better entry requirement."

Saurous sits down to the side, and meditates for a while.

Well it's not like we can tell him not to post here. And if he's going to anyway, he might as well be a member.

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 10:53 AM
FNC's neck begin's to bleed alot he plug's the hole with an orphan spine
Who want's an orphan spine?

Korith
2007-08-15, 10:54 AM
Perhaps he's just got too much of a power-high after the other guy ripped up that orphanage. I mean, sure it's evil and all...but there's no actual challenge to it.

So, Nightwing, bring me the left eye and right thumb of the DM as your test.

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 10:57 AM
So something evil and challenging...hmmm,I know!
a jewish orphange appear's

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 10:58 AM
((Um, Fatninjacow...we ain't supposed to talk 'bout religion....*points at the shiny forum rules*))

Vespe sits around, waiting (as usual) for something interesting to happen.

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 10:59 AM
the orphage disappear's, fatninjacow smile's at the Mod's and whistle's

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 11:00 AM
((Hey! I'm Jewish!))

Got it!

Kills brother and brings back required parts

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 11:01 AM
the mod's glare at nightwing
whispering
Shut up no talking 'bout religion!

Korith
2007-08-15, 11:04 AM
((Hey! I'm Jewish!))

Got it!

Kills brother and brings back required parts

Sorry, wrong DM.

Try again!

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 11:05 AM
I want to kill something too!

Goblin Music
2007-08-15, 11:06 AM
why i am always late for the senseless killing? GM sighs entering the base

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 11:07 AM
There is still orphan's left

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 11:12 AM
Tell me who it is or I will strangle you with my intestines.

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 11:14 AM
Can i eat your intestine's?
Fatninjacow pull's out a filet knife

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 11:16 AM
The question is "Can my intestine eat you?"

* Nightwings intestine eats FNC*

Yes. Yes it can.

Korith
2007-08-15, 11:18 AM
Tell me who it is or I will strangle you with my intestines.

If you do that, then I wouldn't be able to tell you.

*Waits patiently*

Goblin Music
2007-08-15, 11:28 AM
Nightwing explodes then he explodes again not as entertaining as i thought it would be

fatninjacow
2007-08-15, 11:29 AM
FNC cut's himself out,nightwing's intestine's somehow got wrapped around FNC like a straight jacket
Not Again

Draken
2007-08-15, 11:33 AM
Sigh... Chaos was reinstaured...

Draken wanders away from the senseless, random slaughter, into the couch.

Curly, do you have any interesting books for...

Oh, ya, she left for a time. :smallannoyed:

Nightwing
2007-08-15, 11:43 AM
*Nightwings intestine explodes and splatters FNC all over the room. Then it regrows*

Goblin Music
2007-08-15, 12:03 PM
*Nightwing's intestine explodes and splatters FNC all over the room. Then it regrows*
all of nightwing explodes twice

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-15, 01:52 PM
Clearly ignoring all that Curly says to Draken, "There is a library. What d'you want?" After finishing her book she looks around for a UK AMENite. "Hello? Cassie, Exy, V Jr, all the Nightwing-induced choas has ended. Let's go back to normal." She waves Pratchett books around in an attempt to get their attention; or at least their players attention.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-15, 01:54 PM
Rex awakens as he spontaneously combusts.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!"

Vhaidara
2007-08-15, 01:54 PM
WHO THE HELL LET NIGHTWING JOIN?

Goblin Music
2007-08-15, 01:58 PM
Night Watch!!!!!!!GM grabs said book and starts to read

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-15, 02:03 PM
"Korith and Goblin Music." Curly continues to wave Pratchett books around; and really cool music.

Vhaidara
2007-08-15, 02:05 PM
I'm gonna kill those two. Nightwing does not belong in AMEN!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-15, 02:07 PM
All right Booky, explain this. How do you propose keeping him out in a way that doesn't break the forum rules? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-08-15, 02:08 PM
"Well," Saurous says, standing back up. "I think we are all starting to find out what problems come with notoriety and infamy. Everyone and their grandmother wants to join now. And we can't do anything about them without getting in trouble with someone more powerful than we are."

Vhaidara
2007-08-15, 02:11 PM
I have a solution: Ignore them.

Goblin Music
2007-08-15, 02:22 PM
WTF?!?! i did not participate in nightwing's "enrollment"

Saurous
2007-08-15, 02:29 PM
"I think Curly was thinking more of fatninjacow, who wasn't exactly invited in, anyways. You are both people who have no grasp on the concept of grammar, and don't know how to use a shift key properly, it was a simple mistake."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-15, 02:29 PM
"How about this then: Even though we dropped very unsubtle hints about him he refused to akcknowledge them. Ignoring does sound pretty god though." Curlys' arma begin to ache after waving all the books around. She puts them down and picks up her leaked copy of Making Money (newest book) to read. "Only here could someone do that without breaking a law. It's positively encouraged." moans CP. She doesn't even look at the book.

Vhaidara
2007-08-15, 02:31 PM
Wait, someone other than Vespe is taking my advice? Someone get a camera!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-15, 02:33 PM
"Hold on. Are you BBP? Haven't seen you around before. Always thought you were an angry or annoyed BB." says a startled Curly as shewalks into a kitchen for munchies.

Goblin Music
2007-08-15, 02:36 PM
"How about this then: Even though we dropped very unsubtle hints about him he refused to akcknowledge them. Ignoring does sound pretty god though." Curlys' arma begin to ache after waving all the books around. She puts them down and picks up her leaked copy of Making Money (newest book) to read. "Only here could someone do that without breaking a law. It's positively encouraged." moans CP. She doesn't even look at the book.

Wow, It is that good, eh?

Saurous
2007-08-15, 02:40 PM
"So we can all decide to ignore those we don't want to bother with, and get back to roleplay that doesn't involve horribly mangling each other for no real purpose? Yay." Saurous waves his hand around in the air in a completely unenthusiastic manner, in an attempt to convey happiness.

Vhaidara
2007-08-15, 02:42 PM
Yeah, it's me, BBP. I've been in and out. Mostly out, and I dn't think you and I have been in at the same time yet. And I'm actually rather sane, believe it or not. Most of my madness is in the Town.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-15, 02:54 PM
"Quick. Take Saur to the infirmary! He's actually happy and it isn't Happiness talking." Feeling concerned Curly tries to lead Saur into the infirmary. "We need a plot so he can be normal. Or MC or Magtok. Where's Maur? He needs to know about this. I think he's gonna die." she says.