PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XIV: A Growing Industry

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 08:06 PM
Nightwing suddenly doesnt exist, and anything that is within .05% of his genes is destryoed.

GET. OUT.

Oh, and BB gains n-1 divine ranks, where n is the amount of digits in pi.

Goblin Music
2007-08-16, 08:09 PM
he is also the new wall paper

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 08:11 PM
No.
BB doesn't gain said negative divine ranks, and Khaldan is striped of all divinity.
I said no one tortures him but me.

Nightwing
2007-08-16, 08:11 PM
Why does no one like my gofer?

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 08:13 PM
BBP will notice that he is the wallpaper.

Please, read pun-pun. I can do anything at will, whenever i want. So, technically, BB does have those ranks.

And Nightwings soul, and all souls that have the word night in them, are destroyed.

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 08:15 PM
Yes, but players have a power that Pun-Pun doesn't: The ability to alter character sheets. So I simply erase your divine ranks.
BBP also erases his ability to cast any spells.
And no, I'm not wallpaper. I'm explode-proof.
Khaldan, you are misinterepting AMEN policy. It isn't who can be the best. It's who can be the best in the funniest way possible.

Nightwing
2007-08-16, 08:16 PM
I have no soul!

Goblin Music
2007-08-16, 08:18 PM
You are not lazer proof GM's RC car shoots BB ((where is still up to the player:smallamused: ))

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 08:20 PM
Khaldan, you are misinterepting AMEN policy. It isn't who can be the best. It's who can be the best in the funniest way possible.

Thank you. You have summed up everything I've ever wanted to say to all these fools in one single sentence. :smallbiggrin:

Nightwing
2007-08-16, 08:21 PM
My gofer is hungry. Is there any food for my gofer?

Yes, I'm hunger. says the gofer

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 08:22 PM
My gofer is hungry. Is there any food for my gofer?

Yes, I'm hunger. says the gofer

And I'm War, but I tend not to spread that around too much.

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 08:23 PM
BB is hit in the groin, but that doesn't hurt much more than anywhere else, as his player castrated him during Magtok and Rex's arguement.
Thank you. We really should put that in the first post, in quote form: AMEN's policy isn't who's best, it's who's best in the funniest way possible!

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 08:23 PM
Saphire looks at the two AMENites and those who seem to insist on staying where they are not wanted. "Aren't you guys English? You should be offline by now."

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 08:25 PM
The backup contingency goes off, and khaldan is back at unalterable pun-pun status.

Would you mind my killing nightwing?

Nightwing goes flying through the nearest window at 5 times the speed of light if no 0one does anything.

Goblin Music
2007-08-16, 08:27 PM
nightwing's color randomly changes

Draken
2007-08-16, 08:31 PM
You know, since I am a scaled one, I can do the pun-pun trick to!

Draken is now just as fricking powerfull as Khaldan, and now it shall begin a battle that will last frikin forever, because both of then have infinite HP, infinite initiative checks, infinite fast healing, have infinite AC, have infinite attack rolls and deal infinite damage.

Wait, that means they will attack each other simultaneously and kill each other simultaneously.

Well, so be it. A few moments later, Draken revives.

And Kaldan will spout out a clone to, so who cares.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 08:34 PM
((Khaldan, Draken, are you sure making yourselves super powerful is a good idea right now? That's one of the reasons we got annoyed with Rex, and look what happend there.

Also, @^8 or whatever.))

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 08:35 PM
Y'know, I'd like to try that. T'would be an interesting fight, assuming we get rid of a few things.

((i only switched to pun-pun because of nightwing and FNC. Something stupid would probably happen soon and khaldan would revert to normal, if you count insane as normal.))

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 08:35 PM
I think we have majority. Rex is back in, provided he toned it down on the non-humorous uberness.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 08:39 PM
"Does that mean I can take him off my Ignore list? Because it's really self-deafeting..."

Vhaidara
Yes, it does.

Nekulor
*Nekulor wanders in from his lair in the basement, and immediately sets the common room on fire with Inferno*

Eh, design was getting on my nerves. I'll send someone up to decorate. Is necromantic lair going to bother anyone?

*calls up some undead, with new decorations and furniture*

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 08:41 PM
Vespe kills Nekulor and his crew and immediately changes the room to look 60's era, what with things like lava lamps and Beatles posters and the distinct smell of pot incense in the air.

Much bettar.

Mr. Moon
Yes, it does.

"Oh goodie." Saphire does so. After a while, she gets bored. "I don't suppouse Saur and Magtok are on, are they? I wanna get back to the plot."

Edit: Saphire looks distastfuly at the room, and changes it so it resembles the Chunin Exam stadium. There's a framed picture of Kabuto on one of the walls. It's life sized. "I like better this way, don't you?"

Draken
(Nah, it is just to make fun, the big player hand in the sky will banish the pun-pun trick out of the AMEN thread after we are done killing each other for no good reason.)

Very well. Get rid of then. I am not in the mood to deal with these two. I think i will work out a new way of recruting, maybe a written test...

Draken is out of pun-pun mode now. DP appears.

Cof cof, may I have a few words? Ya, like i care and like you can stop me.

Caham... I hereby declare, that any ubermode that is characterized by an extreme bending of the D&D rules, like Pun-pun will only be allowed to get rid of actual nuisances, or to battle others in the same level of stupid uberness.

So has spoken a player. Now the characters shut up, and i ask the suport of the other players.

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 08:43 PM
Basicly my requirement for Rex's return. However, it is allowed for a short period if the humor quality of a situation requiring it would be high enough.
What?
If it was really funny.

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 08:44 PM
Given.

Khaldan loses pun-pun mode.
You suck.
get over it.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 08:45 PM
"Funny like kicking puppies. Which isn't funny." She adds quickly. "I agree with Draken's rules though. And we need to start screening our memebers. I propouse we make AMEN "Invitation Only"."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 08:46 PM
I tried that, if you recall, but it was shot down by Fullbladder, who said something like it would end in us all getting banned.

And technically, that's asking someone not to post in a thread. That's not good...Then again, we are technically a structured game...hmm...

Lord Magtok
2007-08-16, 08:47 PM
Hey..I'm all for randomly killing newbs, but nearly all of us have been cloned at one point or another.

Does that make everyone a zombie?

Cloning is an ethically questionable enough science without the mention of souls and all of that other stuff those goody-goody religious folk throw at me. :smallannoyed:

Magtok looks around for a moment, and shakes his head in disgust.

Please keep all rennovating confined to your own rooms from now on, people. Fire hurts, necromancy stuff creeps me out, lavalamps and stuff like that is for hippies and people living in the past, and pictures of anime guys are...disturbing.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 08:47 PM
Denied. Amen has always been a place that accepts any malevolent soul, I want it to keep that reputation. I mean, god knows PM and Fus were fun some times, and they never would have been aloud.

Draken
2007-08-16, 08:49 PM
True enought. But in the late times, the thread is getting a bit more popular than it should be, and the newcomers aren't going on for the evil part as much as they are on the chaotic slaughtering.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 08:50 PM
I tried that, if you recall, but it was shot down by Fullbladder, who said something like it would end in us all getting banned.

And technically, that's asking someone not to post in a thread. That's not good...Then again, we are technically a structured game...hmm...

"It is a structered game. I'm surprised it wasn't shuffled over to PbP. Where I've seen a lot of Private threads."

Denied. Amen has always been a place that accepts any malevolent soul, I want it to keep that reputation. I mean, god knows PM and Fus were fun some times, and they never would have been aloud.

"PM and fun don't belong in the same sentance. And do you really want to wade through all those posts? My recently discovered Ignore list is getting rather large."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 08:54 PM
"Maybe not to you. If it becomes invitation only, I'll extend an Open Invitation to any malevolent soul." Rex says.

Draken
2007-08-16, 08:55 PM
On the bright side, truly malevolent souls aren't that common, most people are just chaotic weird.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 08:56 PM
Hmm....I'm all for making it invitation only, the only problem is that the mods wouldn't exactly like that.

And we can't exactly move it, because MC can't use the forum evidently, and they'd all just keep signing up even if they got banned probably..

Oh well. Just keep an open door and ignore anyone who's annoying, I say.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 08:58 PM
"I can run it past Roland. Done it before. But I suppouse the ignore method works just fine, as long as you guys could work on, maybe, not replying in any form. Not even sending them to outer space. It only makes them want revenge."

Goblin Music
2007-08-16, 08:58 PM
aye! i am all for it

Lord Magtok
2007-08-16, 09:02 PM
I think that if we made it invitation only, there'd be a few problems. Most of us are too lazy to go scouting for recruits, and there are probably a few here who don't think that fresh meat is all that important, and would choose not to invite anyone.

Anyways, let's forget about that for now, and get back to whatever the hell we were supposed to be doing.

Draken
2007-08-16, 09:03 PM
Probably for the best. This way we stop ignoring only the ones who prove they aren't just here for senseless killing, without even coming back from the the dead sometimes...

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 09:06 PM
Moon Called nods. "Well, now that this is resolved... Saphire, didn't you mention something about a plot baised on Ma-"

"Shut up, you spoiler."

"This from the girl who goes out of her way to tell people that *spoiler* and *spoiler* die in the seventh book?"

"It wasn't even very good, either..."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 09:09 PM
Hm... I don't know, if we ignored everyone who was annoying...
Moon_Called for Saphire's Fangirlness.
Magtok for Overzealous plots that do little
Rex Idiotarum for well there's a lot.
Book Boy for Godmodded defense and abuse of books
Fus. nuff said
Castaras for duplicating Exy.
Exy for being an active lurker, posting with little contributions,
Ayya the Fearsome.
Pirate Monk.
Saurous for his ability to Love Moon_Called(That is not Evil)
Regina Idiotarum -Requires Special Mention.
Vespe, in the same league as Fus, PM, and Ayya,
Magtok again, for the Magtok song.

And the list keeps growing.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 09:11 PM
I'm in the same league as Ayya, Fus and PM? I'm honored. :smallbiggrin:

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 09:11 PM
Hey, I haven't done that since i came back!

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 09:13 PM
Good point. Counter point: Most of the mentioned don't actualy go around killing other AMENites, and doing nothing else. Which seems to be the major problem here."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-16, 09:13 PM
B-b-but...you made the Magtok song, not me! And the plots are dead. They're never coming back. My player learned his lesson long ago.

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 09:14 PM
... Magtok song?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 09:17 PM
"If, while you're out in space, love
You're horny as a targ
Take a tip from a security-" Rex gets hit by his player. Goddam it, I don't need to scar myself again.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 09:18 PM
Rex also gets hit by Moon Called's sword. Saphire apears to be slightly disapointed, though.

Draken
2007-08-16, 09:19 PM
Enjoy, and don't forget your acid.

The Magtok Song (http://amen.wikidot.com/magtoksong)

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 09:22 PM
Khaldan proceeds to rip out his brain, and jump in a vat of acid. So does the next Khaldan, who sees the last 5 lines, and rips off drakens head, and then his own head. The third one walks in.
Damn, what happened?

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 09:24 PM
BBP rips off everyones head, including his own, and throws them all into a supernova.

Draken
2007-08-16, 09:27 PM
Ah, the magtok song. It's vile power is unmatched... Someday, AMEN will use it to rule over these boards...

AMEN will never be that wicked.

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 09:28 PM
The fourth one walks in, retching.

I vote we force the newbies to read that. Maybe we will have less people wanting to get in.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-16, 09:29 PM
Saphire and Moon Called say in unision, "Seconded." as the new Khan walks in.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-16, 09:31 PM
Draken, we wouldn't need the Magtok song to rule these forums. The only thing keeping us from ruling over everything is that we have a sense of decency, and don't want to ruin things for everyone else. Which I find funny, in a horrible and twisted ironic way.

Oh, and thirded.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 09:33 PM
"No, but I could get someone to sing it...."

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 09:33 PM
Fourthed. It's cruel, funny, and basicly everything he'd never come up with.
Fifthed, and this guys right.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 10:02 PM
The question is...who would we get to sing it?

I'd sing it, but can't for three reasons.

1: I have a horrible singing voice
2: I have no idea how the song goes
3: I'm fairly certain me singing that song is illegal in some countries.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 10:04 PM
Hm... How about a Rock star? And just for the hell of it, an Undead Rockstar.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 10:05 PM
Why do I have the distinct feeling he would refuse? :smallconfused:

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-16, 10:06 PM
Well, you present it to him as a request for a song, and, after he agrees, give him the lyrics and Tabs.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 10:07 PM
Oh hell no. You want someone to sing, you can ask him your own damn self.

And I'd wait a bit on that. See if any AMENites want to sing it.

Khaldan
2007-08-16, 10:07 PM
I am not going to be a party to that. Its just a bit too much, even for AMEN.

Goblin Music
2007-08-16, 10:13 PM
I may if i had a beat to go with it

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 10:14 PM

You know, I'm really starting to reconsider. I'm withdrawing my support for making the newbs listen to the Magtok song, if anyone cares.

While we're on the subject of songs, AMEN needs a theme song, dammit! :smalltongue:

Draken
2007-08-16, 10:16 PM
Any sugestions? I can't think of anything but to some ambient music, taken out from Fire Emblem, Path of Radiance.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 10:18 PM

Actually, I was talking about an original song, although I suppose you'd have to have actual musical skill for that sort of thing....

And my musical experience is pretty much limited to the Beatles, AC/DC, Billy Joel, and a bit of Blind Guardian, Pink Floyd, and Genesis.

*thinks about it*

Draken
2007-08-16, 10:21 PM
Yes, yes, theme song needed to be original, I was thinking more on the lines of "Elevator Song" if you know what I mean...

Goblin Music
2007-08-16, 10:26 PM
Another Brick In The Wall (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_bvT-DGcWw)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-16, 10:51 PM
We also need a webcomic, a flash series, a book, a video game, a movie, a tv series, a sequel to the movie that isn't half as good as the first, a band that would be the greatest band ever before being tragically broken up via a messy series of lawsuits involving drugs and giraffes, a clothing line, a Windows interface theme, an MMORPG, a cameo in Penny Arcade, and eventually a series of avant-garde art as we begin our slide into obscurity.

:tongue:

Vhaidara
2007-08-16, 10:55 PM
AMEN the videogame. That would be fun. Like Dead Rising, only more violent.

Castaras
2007-08-17, 04:00 AM
Lizzie glances at a few of the icons on her desktop, before reading Vespe's list again.

It'd give us something to do. :smalltongue:

And the Magtok song was funny. But I ain't singing it...

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-17, 08:27 AM
"Well, it doesn't take divination to tell that none of the AMENites would do it. I'd try, but I think you guys like the ability to hear, so i went through my plans anyways."

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-17, 09:54 AM
AMEN the videogame. That would be fun. Like Dead Rising, only more violent.

Heh...the more random things you do, the more your Godmod meter goes up...it gives you the ability to handwave things into place or away. It might be a little anti-climactic though.

"I'm the final bo-"
*Handwave*

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 09:55 AM
We also need a webcomic, a flash series, a book, a video game, a movie, a tv series, a sequel to the movie that isn't half as good as the first, a band that would be the greatest band ever before being tragically broken up via a messy series of lawsuits involving drugs and giraffes, a clothing line, a Windows interface theme, an MMORPG, a cameo in Penny Arcade, and eventually a series of avant-garde art as we begin our slide into obscurity.

:tongue:

Magtok quickly writes down everything Vespe said, and then heads to his room to make a few phone calls and see what he can do. He comes back with a piece of paper in his hands.

Webcomic-To be done by Saur, eventually. Or Rich Burlew, if my kidnapping plot goes as planned. :smallbiggrin:

Flash Series-We'd need someone sick and disgusting to do something lioke that. Someone used to making flash stuff with a lot of blood. Go to newgrounds. Try to see if that twisted genius who made Johnny Rocketfingers is available.

A book-I'm going to go back in time, and grab all of the best dead authors who ever lived, and try to see if I can convince any of them to write it.

Videogame-That would be banned in several countries, given it's own new rating by the ESRB, and it'd be awesome. I can already see how great the campaign and multiplayer would be. I'll go hold Bungee and Rockstar hostage, and have them work on it right away.

Movie-We can't stay focused on one plot long enough for a movie. Also, see TV series.

TV series-No. I don't want to have fanboys, painting half of their faces grey, wearing the Magtok Hallowen costume, and finding horrible ways to kill themselves. Too many potential lawsuits.

Sequel-Don't ruin something that's already the best movie in existence by making another one.

A band-No. I'm too young to go to jail and overdose on giraffes.

Clothing line-Possible. I doubt the blood-stained robes look would last very long, though.

Windows Interface theme-Nah.

MMORPG-All we have to do is take over City of Villains from those big bad guys, and then we'll have it.

Cameo in Penny Arcade-Impossible. Trust me, it's never gonna happen.

Art-Rex, Castaras, and the other artists can handle that.

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 10:00 AM
FNC walk's in ignoring that he was wiped by existance from a god he doesn't worship
he start's to eat some spine's

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-17, 10:05 AM
Maggy, I'm surprised you haven't asked me for the Flash Series.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 10:09 AM
I would, but going from animated avatars to animated movies might be a big step. I'd prefer a professional with experience. And the guy who made Johnny Rocketfingers is at least as sick and disturbed as you, if not more so.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-17, 10:27 AM
You know, before I made Animated Stick figures, I made games.
http://rexidiotarum.deviantart.com/

Vampiric
2007-08-17, 11:50 AM
A good theme song, for anything, would be:

Clubbed To Death (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMq4akUZr8c)

By Rob Dougan.

(I don't think the video is the best, but the music is kickass.)

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 01:07 PM
((Spoilerized response to Magtok's list))

Webcomic-To be done by Saur, eventually. Or Rich Burlew, if my kidnapping plot goes as planned. :smallbiggrin:
Hooray. People have noticed me. Anyway, yay.

Flash Series-We'd need someone sick and disgusting to do something lioke that. Someone used to making flash stuff with a lot of blood. Go to newgrounds. Try to see if that twisted genius who made Johnny Rocketfingers is available.
I know a guy. He might do it.

A book-I'm going to go back in time, and grab all of the best dead authors who ever lived, and try to see if I can convince any of them to write it.
Hey, I'm a writer! Not a very good one, but it's my only semi-marketable skill...

Videogame-That would be banned in several countries, given it's own new rating by the ESRB, and it'd be awesome. I can already see how great the campaign and multiplayer would be. I'll go hold Bungee and Rockstar hostage, and have them work on it right away.
You know, I imagine if we made it cartoonish, it could drop the rating down to an M or possibly T if we cut out my blender bit or censor it.

Movie-We can't stay focused on one plot long enough for a movie. Also, see TV series.
You're no fun.

TV series-No. I don't want to have fanboys, painting half of their faces grey, wearing the Magtok Hallowen costume, and finding horrible ways to kill themselves. Too many potential lawsuits.
True. It'd be like Jackass, only worse...

Sequel-Don't ruin something that's already the best movie in existence by making another one.
But we're not making it in the first place! :smalltongue:

A band-No. I'm too young to go to jail and overdose on giraffes.
Wimp. :smallyuk:

Clothing line-Possible. I doubt the blood-stained robes look would last very long, though.
Not you, me! Because everyone knows I look fabulous. :smalltongue:

Windows Interface theme-Nah.
Good point.

MMORPG-All we have to do is take over City of Villains from those big bad guys, and then we'll have it.
But...but...don't you think a real AMEN MMO would be cool? Yeah...I can see it now... Ow. That's not an MMO, that's... :smalleek:

Cameo in Penny Arcade-Impossible. Trust me, it's never gonna happen.
PVP then? :smalltongue:

Art-Rex, Castaras, and the other artists can handle that.
We're gonna have to rename Cassie "Yoko" though. That would go great with the band idea...

Castaras
2007-08-17, 01:10 PM
We're gonna have to rename Cassie "Yoko" though. That would go great with the band idea...

Hnuh? Is this some reference I'm not getting?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 01:11 PM
Yoko Ono. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoko_Ono) Real "avant-garde" artist type...Lennon's wife...supposedly contributed to breaking up the Beatles....

Yeah, it's a reference you're not getting.

Castaras
2007-08-17, 01:14 PM
Ah, okay.

Castaras summons a few random pies, and leaves them floating in front of her.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 01:18 PM
*reads over some old threads*

Is it just me, or are we not half as funny as we used to be? We seriously need a flash series...web comic..whatever...

So yeah, as soon as the only person I know with flash (http://www.chetchaka.deviantart.com/)is back online (read: sometime in 2023 :smallannoyed: ) I'll ask if we can maybe do that.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-17, 01:35 PM
*Cough Cough* Flash CS3 with Tablet Screen * Cough *

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 01:37 PM
Hmm...he's got a tablet too. So I dunno.

But he lives close to me. So that's one reason I'd pick him over Rex (sorry Rex)

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-17, 01:47 PM
I would probably too, but he isn't the only person you know with Flash.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 01:48 PM
He's the only person I know in real life who has it.

Sorry to say it Rex, but you don't really exist. None of you exist. You're all just figments of my overactive imagination mauhahhahaha. :smallamused:

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 02:06 PM
Is it just me, or are we not half as funny as we used to be? We seriously need a flash series...web comic..whatever...

We need to get back to what made us funny. Maybe we should try getting away from these plots for a little while, and experimenting with new and creative ways to seperate flesh from bone. Preferably on someone other than me.

Korith
2007-08-17, 02:07 PM
*Animates own skeleton*

*It climbs out my mouth and does a little dance routine*

*Sudden regret*

*Another simulacrum walks in, and comments...*

I am NOT cleaning that up!

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 02:08 PM
Oooooo a spine!
FNC rip's out the skeleton's spine and devour's it

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 02:09 PM
So tell me, what was this "Ayya" person like? :smallconfused:

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 02:14 PM
She was one of the original members. She scared everyone with her large battle axe, her desire to play twister without clothing with the others, and the fact that the animal robes she wore were always coated in blood. She was like a female version of Thog, only...she had manwhoreslaves in her quarters. All of that resulted in her becoming an amazingly powerful weapon of AMEN, capable of striking fear into nearly anyone with her savage ways, despite the fact that she didn't actually post that often. After a while, she left without a word.

Magtok pauses for a moment.

What's with that guy and spines? And how come I haven't seen Saurous around? Did someone tell him that the incident ended? Was I supposed to tell him? :smallconfused:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 02:15 PM
I wish I could have met her. Probably would have learned a thing or two...

Although the twister and MWS things are just....scary... :smalleek:

Korith
2007-08-17, 02:16 PM
Probably the diminishing return of shock value.

Just sayin'

The fact is, if you want people to remain in terror, you need to...

-Allow them something they'll invest in emotionally
-Make the emotional investment seem worthwhile
-Retain the power to remove/destroy it.

Oddly enough, addictive substances fit this definition to a T. Hmm....

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 02:20 PM
they are crunchy and nutricious...
he put's on a clawed gauntlet,with "The Harvester",written on it
...and they are fun to harvest

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 02:26 PM
Vespe, she probably would think you were cute, bonk you across the head with the flat part of her axe, and then drag you into the Twister room. I think you're better off not knowing her. :smalleek:

On a side note, my player is going to be gone for five days on a camping trip, starting on the 20th. There is no internet thingy there, so feel free to throw another "Magtok is gone" party.

Saurous
2007-08-17, 02:49 PM
She was one of the original members. She scared everyone with her large battle axe, her desire to play twister without clothing with the others, and the fact that the animal robes she wore were always coated in blood. She was like a female version of Thog, only...she had manwhoreslaves in her quarters. All of that resulted in her becoming an amazingly powerful weapon of AMEN, capable of striking fear into nearly anyone with her savage ways, despite the fact that she didn't actually post that often. After a while, she left without a word.

What's with that guy and spines? And how come I haven't seen Saurous around? Did someone tell him that the incident ended? Was I supposed to tell him? :smallconfused:

"First of all, school started up again where I live, so that's why I'm not on as often.

Also, I try to not be around when Nightwing, Khaldan, or FNC are around."

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-17, 02:56 PM
Admiral Kelly, who was still in the AMEN universe and was still being evil, says to Magtok "I read your list of goals (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3051990&postcount=547) in Town. I may be able, and if so willing as well, to help with most or even all of them."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 03:08 PM
"First of all, school started up again where I live, so that's why I'm not on as often.

Also, I try to not be around when Nightwing, Khaldan, or FNC are around."

Okay. I was just getting a little worried when I realized how long I've gone without a katana being shoved into my chest.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-17, 03:12 PM
Kelly fires a shot near Magtok's head, which goes pat him possibly hitting something or someone in the background. Either way, it makes a noise which should grab his attention. "Heh, sorry about that. I have a habit of shooting people who ignore me."

Saurous
2007-08-17, 03:15 PM
Okay. I was just getting a little worried when I realized how long I've gone without a katana being shoved into my chest.

"Well, Magtok..."

Saurous, in one smooth motion, draws out a katana, sweeps Magtok's legs out from under him, and stabs the sword into his skull as he falls.

"Do you feel better now?"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 03:18 PM
Kelly fires a shot near Magtok's head, which goes pat him possibly hitting something or someone in the background. Either way, it makes a noise which should grab his attention. "Heh, sorry about that. I have a habit of shooting people who ignore me."

I was about to edit in a reply in my last post. :smallannoyed:

And I can handle all of the things on my own. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I always know what I'm doing. Well...usually know what I'm doing.

And...ouch. I think you punctured the part of my brain where I store all of the horrible memories of things that have been done to me by you.

Korith
2007-08-17, 03:18 PM

Ignores Admiral Kelly.
Casts Spell Turning

Saurous
2007-08-17, 03:34 PM
I was about to edit in a reply in my last post. :smallannoyed:

And I can handle all of the things on my own. Trust me, I know what I'm doing. I always know what I'm doing. Well...usually know what I'm doing.

And...ouch. I think you punctured the part of my brain where I store all of the horrible memories of things that have been done to me by you.

"Well, Magtok, I pierced your frontal lobe, and possibly took out parts of your occipital lobe, also. You should no longer be alive."

Saurous removes his katana by slicing downwards on Magtoks face.

Admiral_Kelly
2007-08-17, 03:38 PM
@Magtok: "Fair enough, but I have an EotW plot being run as well as a couple of Heros you may find enemies. Plus I am not particularly fond of Rex."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 03:42 PM
Magtok dies.

The next clone comes in blah, blah, blah...I'm getting really sick of doing this all of the time. Magtok needs a new way to return from the dead. Something interesting, and more fun than "clone shows up."

Do you think you could PM me the current situation of the Town, in terms of police stability, war, and how people are doing?

Damnit, I thought that guy was busy in a conversation with someone!

Saurous
2007-08-17, 04:16 PM
Saurous kneels down next to the old Magtok corpse, and presses his right hand against it's head. The skull flays open completely, opening to the brain. A glove appears on Saurous's other hand, and he gently removes the remaining portion of Magtok's brain matter.

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 04:23 PM
FNc keeping to his code tear's out old Magtok's spine and eat's it

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 04:27 PM
Magtok watches on in disgust as the two of them mess around with his corpse.

Khaldan
2007-08-17, 04:30 PM
FNC should find a dagger in the base of his skull.

Saur, be glad his corpse is in the way. Otherwise, you'd be seeing a cloning tube around now.

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 04:33 PM
FNC gag's on the spine and start's choking
gakgurggiglkrggag,such irony,gakgurggiglkrggag,that i die choking,gakgurggiglkrggag,on what i've been eating for 10 year's
FNC choke's to death,the dagger does nothing

Saurous
2007-08-17, 04:35 PM
FNc keeping to his code tear's out old Magtok's spine and eat's it

Saurous rolls his eyes at FNC.

"A disgrace to shinobi. Obesity and cattle, too."

He sighs, and the brain matter disappears. He stands up, and throws Magtok's corpse into the furnace.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 04:36 PM
Magtok launches one of his special hemotoxin bullets at the corpse.

If I'm correct, that bullet should eat away at him until there's nothing left inside. Should keep him from attracting flies.

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 04:39 PM
the body ignore's the bomb and attract's enough flie's as if it was lying there for week's
another FNC walk's in he look's at his dead body
Okay no more spine's
he pause's as he now has no food as he alway's ate spine's
Got it!
a bag of popcorn appear's
POPCORN!

Khaldan
2007-08-17, 04:41 PM
Hey, can i borrow one of those bullets? They seem useful.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 04:45 PM
Magtok opens up the chamber of the revolver, and tosses a few bullets to Khaldan.

Knock yourself out. I've got over a million of these things now. I think I'm going to move on to neurotoxins next, if the testing phase goes well.

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 04:46 PM
FNC set's the bag on fire the popcorn and the bag turn to ash
Awww it didn't work
he tries again and fail's,this will continue until he is stopped or someone show's him the right way to pop, popcorn

Khaldan
2007-08-17, 04:48 PM
Thanks.

Khaldan studies the bullets, and creates 3 more. He alters one of them a bit, and loads them into an ordinary 6 round pistol. He aims at FNC.

Any last words, cow?

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 04:51 PM
Yes,How do you pop this stuff?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 04:55 PM
*Cough*Microwave it, fool.*Cough*

Khaldan
2007-08-17, 04:55 PM
By doing this.
He pulls out a desert eagle, and shoot the bag. He then shoots FNC with the other gun, using hemotoxin rounds at FNCs Head, Left lung, right lung, heart, and stomach, with a liquid agony round on the largest nerve cluster. FNC should be in incredible pain, but not dead.

PirateMonk
2007-08-17, 04:57 PM
"So, what did I miss?"

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 04:58 PM
FNC ignore's the pain and blood he pull's out another bag and a microwave from his pocket,then pop's the popcorn
pop pop pop pop
YAY it work's
he die's right afterword's from bloodloss

Draken
2007-08-17, 05:01 PM
God damn it. You people have been working while I was gone... Stupid internet.

Heh, how odd. We are being true to the title of the thread. "A Growing Industry" and we are here, debating all that crap, movies, animated series, videogames...

fatninjacow
2007-08-17, 05:06 PM
a new FNC walk's in and take's the popcorn out of the microwave then put's it in a bowl,he tries to throw a piece in his mouth...it hit's his eye
Aaaaa!
he pull's an eyepatch from his pocket then put's it on
then he eat's his popcorn without any throwing invovled

Saurous
2007-08-17, 06:54 PM
Saurous looks around at the now-quiet base, and sighs. He walks over to the library out of boredom, and comes back out a few minutes later with a small stack of two or three books. The top book appears to be a Naruto manga. He tosses this into the fireplace, and picks up the second book, which, as expected, is some vampire book.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 07:03 PM
Magtok heads to his labs, and takes the left arm of Xykon Fan with him. He mutters something about researching the biological design of vampires.

Saurous
2007-08-17, 07:21 PM
Saurous hmms, and looks at the next book, titled Necroscope. He begins reading through this novel.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 07:34 PM
Magtok finishes studying the arm, and hands it back to XF. He then rips the vampire's brain out of his skull, and begins studying that in the labs.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 08:20 PM
Saurous looks around at the now-quiet base, and sighs. He walks over to the library out of boredom, and comes back out a few minutes later with a small stack of two or three books. The top book appears to be a Naruto manga. He tosses this into the fireplace, and picks up the second book, which, as expected, is some vampire book.

"NUUUUU!" Saphire dives at the Naruto book, managing to rescue it from the flames before it totaly gets destroyed. She stares horrified at the blackened edges, glares at Saurous, and disapires.

Three seconds later, Saurours gets hit by a stray lighting bolt.

Saurous
2007-08-17, 08:23 PM
"...oooooooooowwwww."

Saurous, now being very charred after a few hundred megavolts are blasted through him, falls off of the couch and hits the floor, apparently going into unconsciousness.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 08:27 PM
Moon Called walks into the room, looks at Saurous, and sighs. Putting a hand on his chest, she heals him.

Then she hears a knock at the door. "Someone wanna get that?" She asks, flopping onto the couch.

Saurous
2007-08-17, 08:34 PM
Saurous sits up on the floor, muttering something vulgar about a certain psychotic anime devotee. He then gets up, and shuffles over to the front door. He looks through the window on/next to the door to see who it is.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 08:36 PM
Standing at the door is a male version of Moon Called. Or at lest, someone who would look exactly like her, but a male.

Saurous
2007-08-17, 08:38 PM
Saurous sighs, and opens the door. He leans against he door frame.

"Can I help you?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 08:39 PM
"Yeah. I heard a Moon Called lived around here. She in?"

Saurous
2007-08-17, 08:42 PM
"Well, that depends. Who are you?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 08:43 PM
The man grins. "Her brother."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 08:44 PM
Vespe screams and runs far away from the base, yelling something about "I can barely take one of them."

Saurous
2007-08-17, 08:45 PM
Saurous smiles.

"Ah. We also would have accepted 'Gender-bent clone', or 'Alternate version'."

Saurous takes a step out of the way of the door, allowing passage inside.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 08:51 PM
The man nods, and walks inside. After a quick look around, he spots his female counter part, her nose stuck in the vampire book Saurous brought out, and walks up to her. "Hey."

"I'm not interested." Moon Called replies, not looking up from her book.

"Aw, is that any way to treat your brother?"

This catches her intrest. She peers over the edge of the book, then nearly drops it as her jaw drops and her eyes go wide. "D-Dusk?" He nods. The Elf/Drow gives a cry of joy, and wraps her arms around him in the embrace of those who have not seen each other in a life time. "I thought you were dead!"

"I thought you were dead too." Dusk returns the embrace.

Draken
2007-08-17, 08:52 PM
AMENites have families?

Well, technically we are twelve brothers.

Technically there are about 60 diferent personalityes inside this brain, each one belonging to a head that may sprout when one of us gets ripped out, retreating to the inner cortex to recover from the shock.

Point taken, but technically we all are Draken Frosthand.

Indeed.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 08:53 PM
Magtok cringes for a moment when he sees the brother of MC, and then heads back into his labs, wanting to be as far away from any incident as possible.

Saurous
2007-08-17, 08:55 PM
AMENites have families?

"Only those that choose to develop their backstories."

Saurous glances about, and closes the door behind Dusk.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-17, 09:01 PM
"Well, it just came to me the other day. I mulled over it for a while, and decided to make him a main character." She grins at the other players, then leans back in her chair in an "I have the most plot twists, neener neener neener!" kind of way.

Eventualy the pair stop hugging, noticing there are others in the room. They cough nervously, and sit down on the couch.

"So... How'd you survive?"

"I hid in the forest untill they left. You?"

"They let me live because I'm half-elf. They might have let you live too. But then, one destroyed honor is bad enough, huh?"

"Yup."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-17, 09:23 PM
Magtok leaves his labs, sticks a note on the door, and then runs back in.

I has MSN now. Woo!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-17, 11:38 PM
Vespe stops running at a vending machine, puts in a few dollars, and gets some Red Shirts in a Can.

He teleports these back to the Base (after opening them, of course) and the red shirts start wildly firing at everything.

Draken
2007-08-17, 11:49 PM
Do I want to know why this is happening?

Vampiric
2007-08-18, 06:00 AM
Unfortunately, Vampiric hasn't been around long enough to know how bad one MC is... so hasn't left the room.

"Well, some of my siblings might turn up. At least, if someone has risen them. We had a few fights... and technically, I didn't survive."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 09:11 AM
Vespe, realizing MC is long offline, teleports back to the base.

Yeah....I don't think I really had any siblings...then again, I might have. And I'm pretty sure my parents are still alive, unlike the rest of you freakin' emos. :smalltongue:

Draken
2007-08-18, 09:44 AM
My parents are still alive and well, paragons too. Out there, somewhere devouring Red Dragons.

The rest of my family isn't actually blood family, these include my three "brothers" althought we are actually just good friends, and my servants, whon I sometimes refer to as "children".

Draken is still delving on a book, but not one of Curly's, this time it's his arcanabula, and he is writting something in it.

Vhaidara
2007-08-18, 09:46 AM
BBP creates stormtroopers to fight the redshirts, then throws them into the power supply room. BBM shows up.
Hi swee-
And is promptly killed by BB.
Mom, you're embarassing me.

Castaras
2007-08-18, 09:46 AM
I dunno where my family are...Only really have half-brothers and half-sisters, as far as I know.

Castaras then fades away for a while.

Xykon_Fan
2007-08-18, 10:15 AM
XF comes in, only one arm being attached to his body. He is running after one of Cassie's pies, and he tackles it behind the couch. After a few minutes, he comes back up, and now has a new arm made of pie.

Hey guys. 'Sup?

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 11:55 AM
OH MY GOD TH- wait, is that you XF? Nice hand.

Khaldan will walk up to XF, and attempt to eat his pie-arm.

fatninjacow
2007-08-18, 12:12 PM
FNC look's at the pie arm
It should be made of popcorn
he throw's popcorn at everyone in the room at once

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 01:10 PM
Actually...I think my real parents are dead. Either dead or lost somewhere in space and time. Probably the second one...

My foster parents are definitely alive though. Problem is I don't know when and where they are...:smallconfused:

Vespe starts thinking about when and where they are.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 01:30 PM
I had a family once...I think I killed them all to avoid any potential plot thingy. I don't entirely remember that part of my life due to all the memory wipes and retconning, but I vaguely recall a child begging for mercy, and a young woman saying that dad wouldn't been ashamed of me, while gurgling blood as a knife is shoved into her. :smallconfused:

Magtok shrugs his shoulders.

Could just be a weird dream or something, though.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-18, 01:31 PM
"Aw... Maggy, Give me a hug."

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 01:33 PM
PM lets out a yelp and shoots at Regina repeatedly.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-18, 01:34 PM
"Ow, my ears, stop shooting at me, Piratebeary." Advances to hug and smother PM.

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 01:37 PM
PM screams and runs for his sanity.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-18, 01:38 PM
"Teeheehee..."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 01:41 PM
While Regina goes after PM, Magtok runs like hell, and heads to his labs. About halfway there, he realizes that the labs probably aren't very safe either, so he jumps into a trash compactor.

Gods...I made ONE MISTAKE! One tiny mistake! I was too drunk and filled with painkillers to know it was Regina that night. And now that damned woman won't stop stalking me!

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 01:43 PM
PM runs into AMEN's twisty maze of corridors.

Draken
2007-08-18, 01:45 PM
For some reason I think the Magnificent Mannor is recomended now.

Indeed.

Magnificent Mannor!

Draken runs inside the impenetrable mannor.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-18, 01:46 PM
"O! Maggy, Where are you?" She calls out in that singsong voice.

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 01:50 PM
"Yay, I escaped!" Of course, this echoes through the base several times.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 01:54 PM
Vespe watches this and laughs.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 02:00 PM
****! If I stay here much longer I'll kill myself, I'll just end up trapped in a tube filled with that weird clone liquidy stuff, and she'll be able to find me! And if I leave, she'll find me! Oh gods, I have to think of a plan!

Wait a sec...if she was willing to go after PM, she may go after someone else too...

Draken
2007-08-18, 02:05 PM
Use the force Magtok.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 03:19 PM
Saurous glances about the room after apparently leaving. He bursts out in laughter at the sight of Regina.

"Oooooh, V Junior is going to be jealous..."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 03:24 PM
"It's like looking in a miror. Only I have better taste."

Saphire watches Regina for a few seconds, then returns to her drawing of Dusk.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 03:26 PM
"You only have slightly better taste. At least you aren't attracted to a guy with half of his face made of metal."

SP cringes, hoping that Saphire doesn't flip out at the "only slightly better taste" comment.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 03:29 PM
Saphire scratches her cheekbone for a second, blushing. "Erm... Yeah, sure, let's go with that."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 03:30 PM
No, but your character is attracted to a guy who's half dead.
*chuckles and teleports away*

Saurous
2007-08-18, 03:32 PM
"Quarter dead! Possibly less than that! It's only a portion of my right arm!"

Saurous groans loudly.

"...Saphire, what are you blushing about? Please tell me you don't actually have a crush on Magtok."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 03:33 PM
Beatles suu-uck!" Saphire retorts in a sing-song voice. She chuckles a little.

"...Saphire, what are you blushing about? Please tell me you don't actually have a crush on Magtok."

"N-nothing! Not Maggot, definitly not Maggot! It's just, I once drew this cyborg guy... and he was really hot... I can't help myself, dammit!"

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 03:33 PM
Psst, vespe, go to the overstocked armory. we're about to start an attack on that regina person. Or you could stab saphire for insulting the beatles. I'd go with the stabbing.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 03:35 PM
Carlos pops in again and pulls out a blender.
You know, I'm really in a good mood and I don't want to have to use this..

Vespe runs to the Completely Overstocked Armory, singing
Naruto su-cks! :smalltongue:

Castaras
2007-08-18, 03:36 PM
Magtok and Saphire, sittin' in a tree...

Castaras and Lizzie grin.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 03:37 PM
"N-nothing! Not Maggot, definitly not Maggot! It's just, I once drew this cyborg guy... and he was really hot... I can't help myself, dammit!"

SP blinks, and then glances off to the side.

"Sicko..."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 03:37 PM
Noting a significant lack of Regina posts in the base, Magtok climbs out of the trash compactor, and wanders around. He mutters something about a inhumanly high CHA score, and heads to his labs to work on a way to find a way to drop it.

He doesn't seem to hear the others at all, or just chooses not to.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 03:39 PM
Carlos laughs himself into a coma while pointing at Saphire.

Vespe teleports over to Magtok real quick.
Take some mutation feats (Star Munchkin type, at least) because they give you cool powers and drop your CHA.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 03:40 PM
Vespe finds the doors to the completely overstocked armory blocked. Khaldan walks out, opening the doors.

'Bout time you got here. Go pick out your weaponry, ill explain our plan while you do that.

Magtok, go to the armory..

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 03:47 PM
Magtok nods, but doesn't seem to know what Vespe is talking about. He decides to graft an upside-down chimpanzee to his skull, and begins building a Ultra-high-tech-indestructible-super-space-cyber-suit that will eventually end up in the use of a worm.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 03:48 PM
Saphire stands up and spins around a couple times. "So, how do I look?" She asks, doing a poor job of imitating Magtok's voice.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 03:51 PM
SP slaps his forehead.

"When the f*** does MIW end? And I thought you had to stick with the avatar the entire time?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 03:52 PM
You're only making your obvious crush on Magtok more horribly obvious. Now if you'll excuse me...

Vespe goes off to find the Mouthwash Lake.

Lord Magtok
Magtok stops what he's doing, deciding that a monkey won't solve his problems. He decides to listen to Khaldan and head to the armory, but comes to a complete stop when he spots...himself.

He simply stands there, completely stunned and thrown off guard.

Castaras
Nah...you can use any avatar you like. Loads of people are changing again...:smallamused:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 03:54 PM
Exactly, and seeing as how Saphire changed to Magtok by changing her avatar, that means Vespe is Castaras.

Wait, wha-
*poof!*
I hate you...:smallannoyed:

Saurous
2007-08-18, 03:56 PM
"Alright, so we have the annoying avatar changes going on, but shall we get back to Moon Called's brother plot? I'd rather we get through some of it now rather than later tonight."

Castaras
2007-08-18, 03:57 PM
Meh, I can't be bothered to get Castaras to be Exachix...Not when I'm not going to be on much longer anyway...

And with that, Lizzie and Castaras both fade away again.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 04:03 PM
Saphire-Magtok laughs. She grins at the reall Magtok, and returns to drawing her picture. Three seconds later, one may hear her mutter, "I wonder who I should do next?"

"It's not actualy a plot, just an introduction to a new character. Which reminds me..."

The screen pans over to the workout room. Moon Called is standing in a guard position, her sword in front of her. "Well? You always bragged about being the older, stronger one. Let's see how good you are now."

Dusk, who is standing opposite her, grins. "Sure." He pulls two short-swords out of his sheathe. The one in his left hand has a blueish aura around it and ice crystals drifting off of it, the other bursts into flame.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 04:05 PM
Vespe teleports into the training room.
Hey! The fire and ice sword thing is my shtick!

Saurous
2007-08-18, 04:07 PM
Saphire-Magtok laughs. She grins at the reall Magtok, and returns to drawing her picture. Three seconds later, one may hear her mutter, "I wonder who I should do next?"

"It's not actualy a plot, just an introduction to a new character. Which reminds me..."

The screen pans over to the workout room. Moon Called is standing in a guard position, her sword in front of her. "Well? You always bragged about being the older, stronger one. Let's see how good you are now."

Dusk, who is standing opposite her, grins. "Sure." He pulls two short-swords out of his sheathe. The one in his left hand has a blueish aura around it and ice crystals drifting off of it, the other bursts into flame.

"I don't care what you call it."

Saurous sighs, and appears in the training room, off to the side. He rolls his eyes at Vespe, and pulls him out of the way of Dusk and Moon.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 04:09 PM
Moon Called and Dusk look up, about to charge at each other. "Ummm... Who's this?" Dusk asks.

"Dusk, this is Vespe. He likes the Beatles, which I think are a race of birds, although Saphire seems to hate them."

"Oh."

Meanwhile, Saphire-Magtok glares at Carlos. "Aw, com'n. I spent an hour planning his swords."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 04:12 PM
Magtok stands there and remains stunned. After a few minutes, he starts blinking, and seems to come out of his coma.

I...I really look like that?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 04:13 PM
Carlos sighs.
Fine. But every time you mention them you have to give me 20 gp.

Vespe just sits down and waits for something to happen.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 04:14 PM
Yes.

Khaldan passes Magtok a trank gun.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 04:19 PM
Moon Called and Dusk look up, about to charge at each other. "Ummm... Who's this?" Dusk asks.

"Dusk, this is Vespe. He likes the Beatles, which I think are a race of birds, although Saphire seems to hate them."

"Oh."

Meanwhile, Saphire-Magtok glares at Carlos. "Aw, com'n. I spent an hour planning his swords."

"...you spent an hour thinking of his weapons, and you come up with 'fire and ice swords'?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 04:19 PM
Saphire-Magtok glares at Carlos. "Your prices are painfully high. Fourtunitly, I'm a player." She gives Carlos a large sack of gold coins.

"Anyway..."

"Right."

Dusk raises his swords so the icy one gaurds his chest, and the flaming one points at his sister. Moon Called swings her sword at his chest, but Dusk manages to block it by using both the swords to deflect it. Que clasic cinematicle scene where the two combatants try to make the other lose balance, there noses inches apart.

"...you spent an hour thinking of his weapons, and you come up with 'fire and ice swords'?"

I spent most of the hour drawing blanks. The other option was a giant boomerang.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 04:25 PM
Go with the boomerang. Easy pick.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 04:30 PM
"Khaldan, do you realize how ridiculous it is having a boomerang as your primary weapon? Your primary weapon?"

Saurous sighs, and takes a seat on one of the benches in the room. He pulls out his Necroscope book.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 04:36 PM
"Thank you, Saurous."

Several rounds pass. The battle draws to a close, punctuated with flashes of light from the workout room. The pair are an equal match, painfully so. Moon Called sticks her sword in a matt, leaning on it. "Good... fight."

"Yeah..."

Saurous
2007-08-18, 04:44 PM
"You're quite welcome, Saphire."

Saurous finishes his book over the course of the sparring match. He waits to see if anything else happens.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 04:46 PM
Saurous gets his head cut off by a rogue boomerang. Khaldan walks in.

... Sorry bout that Saurous, i was aiming for saphire

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 04:49 PM
Magtok's player appears in a corner of the room. He seems a little disappointed.

Could've asked me. I would've suggested something like a hilt with an invisible blade, a big sword that matches MC's blade, or even something really neat, like...I dunno...a dragon's claw cut into the shape of a blade, or something.

Meanwhile, Magtok is still shaking off his shock.

Wow. I had no idea I looked like that. It explains why Regina's been stalking me. And why Ayya called me cute in that one thread. And why V Junior feels the way she does. And Saphire, apparently. And come to think of it, Curly's been a bit suspicious too, what with all that dancing with my offline body and stuff. When she first mentioned L-space or the L-dimension or whatever, she was coming out of my room, wearing very little clothing. I was offline at the time and don't know what might've...OH GODS, NO!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 04:51 PM
Magtok, you're going to have to take some bard levels. :smallamused:

Vespe hands Magtok a card.

Vespe Ratavo
Certified Bard/Barbarian instructor
Classes start whenever

We can start whenever you're ready...
Vespe fades away.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 04:52 PM
"Another big sword would have been cliche. Even for me. I wanted someone who fought with two weapons anyways, so there we go."

Saphire-Magtok, looks at her two characters, and wonders what to do with them now.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 04:53 PM
Saurous groans as he becomes a spirit, rematerializing behind Khaldan. He thwacks the kobold over the head with his lich arm, paralyzing Khaldan.

"Oh, sorry Khaldan. I meant t- oh, wait. I was aiming for you."

Wow. I had no idea I looked like that. It explains why Regina's been stalking me. And why Ayya called me cute in that one thread. And why V Junior feels the way she does. And Saphire, apparently. And come to think of it, Curly's been a bit suspicious, too. When she first mentioned L-space or the L-dimension or whatever, she was coming out of my room, wearing very little clothing. I was offline at the time and don't know what might've...OH GODS, NO!

"Wonderful. This either means he is going to become afraid of females, or become even more arrogant, only now having the feeling that he is the most handsome creature on the planet.

Magtok, Ayya thought every male person was cute, and Curly is just mad. I don't really think she is attracted to you."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 05:02 PM
"Would it be too late to go back to the Star Wars plot? I'm bored now."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 05:04 PM
"Wonderful. This either means he is going to become afraid of females, or become even more arrogant, only now having the feeling that he is the most handsome creature on the planet.

Magtok, Ayya thought every male person was cute, and Curly is just mad. I don't really think she is attracted to you."

I'm not going to become arrogant or afraid of women. (excluding a few that I already feared) I'm simply going to put this knowledge away in my head, try to pretend cyborgs are still considered icky, and pray that nobody else in here becomes a technophilliac. Or a necrophilliac, in the MC's case.

And Curly may be mad, Ayya may be a scary, overly-aggresive whore, and Regina might be a transvestite, but there's no way you can say all of this stuff is just a coincidence.

Vespe, I'll accept your offer. I don't really want to be a bard that much, but my player says I have to do it, and it might entertain him long enough to not kill me.

Saphire, I suggest having the two of them gang up on the big bad paladin guy, and then having one of them die so the other can finish the job. And then use a ressurection afterwards, to ruin the drama.

Star wars plot is fine with me.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 05:14 PM
"Would it be too late to go back to the Star Wars plot? I'm bored now."

"I guess."

Saurous groans at the necrophilliac comment. He then stops, realizing that it wasn't referring to him.

"Magtok, my lich section is about the equivalent of ripping the skin off your arm, and still having it as a functioning limb."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 05:24 PM
Saphire, I suggest having the two of them gang up on the big bad paladin guy, and then having one of them die so the other can finish the job. And then use a ressurection afterwards, to ruin the drama.

"That's a good idea..."

Saphire, having failed to track down the last post made in Felucia, sighs and decides to go by memory. She snaps her fingers, and everyone finds themselves in Felucia. Excpet Dusk, because he wasn't around when the plot started.

Tayna glared defiantly at Magtok, her lips pressed together grimly. Moon Called looks down at her robes when (whoever) pointed out that they were bloody, and shrugs. "I'm not really sure. I don't think I'm wounded, though." She rubs at it, only managing to spread the stain, then tastes it. "Yup, it's mine. Oh well." She shrugs again, then returns her attention to the matter at hand. She squats down in front of Tayna, frowning. "Look, kid, any one of these guys is willing to kill you without blinking. Lucky for you, I don't kill kids. So if you tell us how to find Seccura, then I may be able to convince them to let you live."

Tayna averts her gaze, meeting Moon Called's eyes. "Go to Hell."

"I'm sorry you feel that way."

Saurous
2007-08-18, 05:29 PM
Saurous hmms, his hand preparing to go to his cane lightsaber.

"So, do you believe that there would be another possibility of 'convincing' her to tell us, or should we simply erase her existance now?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 05:32 PM
"It's worth a shot." Moon Called shrugs, stepping back. "Have fun."

Saurous
2007-08-18, 05:40 PM
"Well, I take it you want me to find a way to make her tell, as you didn't actually answer my question."

Saurous sighs, his hand moving away from the long hilt on his back. He takes a step towards Tayna, and kneels down in front of her. He presses two fingers on his left hand against her forehead.

"This should be mostly painless."

He then uses the force technique drain knowledge on Tanya.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 05:44 PM
WAIT! What if we converted her, and made her fight her master? That might be fun. And dramatic. We might get a gift basket from Sidious himself if we're lucky.

Magtok steps back for a moment, and then bends down to hand Tayna his lightsaber.

Kill me. You know you want to. Go ahead, I'm-

Magtok's arms pop off.

-unarmed.

He waits for Saur to be finished with what he's doing before doing this.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 05:48 PM
Saphire rereads her post, wondering what the hell Saurous is talking about. She did so.

At once, Saurous is aware of the exact location of the Jedi camp, the numbers (about ten Jedi Knights and three squads of Clones), and even where in the camp Ayla is (in her tent).

Saurous
2007-08-18, 05:53 PM
Saurous smiles, and stands back up. He shudders for a moment, shaking off a bit of weariness. He then turns to the others, relaying the information he recovered.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 05:56 PM
Moon Called leans against an odd-looking tree, crossing her arms over her chest. "Huh... A whole ten jedi, huh? I wonder what they're up too."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 05:56 PM
Okay. Gimme a sec before we go. I wanna try out his converty thing that guys like Palpatine find so fun.

Magtok does everything crossed out in my last post. And then shuts down. I'll be back in an hour or so.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 06:02 PM
Moon Called leans against an odd-looking tree, crossing her arms over her chest. "Huh... A whole ten jedi, huh? I wonder what they're up too."

"That's a good question. I think the girl has a much stronger mind than most jedi her age. Otherwise, I would have been able to rip out any information or memories I wanted."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 06:03 PM
WAIT! What if we converted her, and made her fight her master? That might be fun. And dramatic. We might get a gift basket from Sidious himself if we're lucky.

Magtok steps back for a moment, and then bends down to hand Tayna his lightsaber.

Kill me. You know you want to. Go ahead, I'm-

Magtok's arms pop off.

-unarmed.

Moon Called rolls her eyes at the pun.

Tayna, however, doesn't seem so amused. Shaking of a wave of nasua from whatever it had been that sith did to her, she glares up at the cyborg. "You Sith are all the same. I was trained by Master Seccura. You think I'd fall for that?"

"That's a good question. I think the girl has a much stronger mind than most jedi her age. Otherwise, I would have been able to rip out any information or memories I wanted."

"It's probably because Saphire knows nothing of that technique." Moon Called offers. "Although, that could be the reson as well." She looks at Tayna quizicly.

Draken
2007-08-18, 06:10 PM
Draken appears, again with his lightscythe.

When Magtok isn't being killed by someone else, he offers himself to be killed. I wonder if he calls Rex a masochistic freak to devoid atention from his own masochistic tendency.

Now, if we are done with this girl let's just finish her misery and move on.

If people agree with him, he will freeze her eyes and her tongue, and leave her to her misery and agony instead of finishing it.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 06:12 PM
"It's probably because Saphire knows nothing of that technique." Moon Called offers. "Although, that could be the reson as well." She looks at Tayna quizicly.

"Whatever," Saurous says with a shrug.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 06:13 PM
Now, if we are done with this girl let's just finish her misery and move on.

If people agree with him, he will freeze her eyes and her tongue, and leave her to her misery and agony instead of finishing it.

Moon Called shrugs. She makes a pushing geuster, and Tayna is tied up to a tree with Force-ropes. Like Plot-ropes, only more relevent. She glances at Saurous. "Lead on."

Saurous
2007-08-18, 06:17 PM
Saurous nods, and quickly begins moving in the direction of the jedi camp.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 06:20 PM
Seeing as Magtok is offline, Khaldan will create a small pool around Magtok. He will then use a complicated series of ropes, so that when Magtok moves, he is dumped in pure sodium. Khaldan then waits for the lights to start.

Draken
2007-08-18, 06:20 PM
Just a question, I have to stick with force things or I can use my normal spells? I was hoping to find a way of using a few things i have been gathering arround, like Lover's pain, Crushing Fist of Spite, and a spell that I was developing, named Storm of Souls. Or maybe I can convert these to force powers, just wondering...

He follows Saurous and MC.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 06:23 PM
Just a question, I have to stick with force things or I can use my normal spells? I was hoping to find a way of using a few things i have been gathering arround, like Lover's pain, Crushing Fist of Spite, and a spell that I was developing, named Storm of Souls. Or maybe I can convert these to force powers, just wondering...

"Well, since they don't use spells in Star Wars..." Saphire shrugs.

Eventualy, they arrive at the Jedi Camp. Crouching behind a bush, Moon Called watches the Clones walking about. "So, what's the plan? I doubt we can just storm in and kill everything. Maybe we can use that Bothan as a hostage?" She says, keeping her voice low.

fatninjacow
2007-08-18, 06:24 PM
FNc get's up and walk's to the sodium pit,he pour's pure lawfulness into the pit
Any one who walk's into that will become lawful no matter what

Draken
2007-08-18, 06:28 PM
I can still make the conversion right? A single use of the Crushing Fist of the Dark Side can end that place in about 5 rounds.

But it will leave a bloody mess in the area. And everything will be, well... Crushed.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 06:29 PM
Dude, do you know what happens when sodium encounters water? Because its one of the more stupid ways of creating light..

Saurous
2007-08-18, 06:36 PM
"Well, since they don't use spells in Star Wars..." Saphire shrugs.

Eventualy, they arrive at the Jedi Camp. Crouching behind a bush, Moon Called watches the Clones walking about. "So, what's the plan? I doubt we can just storm in and kill everything. Maybe we can use that Bothan as a hostage?" She says, keeping her voice low.

"We could do so. Or we coul-"

Saurous looks at Draken for a moment.

"We are trying to capture someone, so killing everything would not work very well. Also, I think Saphire would be much less than happy if we rushed in and killed everything without even breaking a sweat."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 06:45 PM
Moon Called rests her chin on her linked fingers, thinking as she peers through the bushes. "Draken, what ever you did to her... Will she be able to reviel our location by screaming or speaking or whatehaveyou when I bring her here?" She doesn't really bother waiting for an answer, as the ropes that hold Tayna to her tree are currently dragging the Bothan along, headed towards the collected Sith.

Draken
2007-08-18, 06:53 PM
Draken looks at her with an expression of incredulity I frooze her eyes and her tongue and you think she can see or speak? What, are you dumb? Under his hood, he seens to be mutering something about stupid humanoids.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 07:02 PM
"Draken, now isn't the time to be insulting a very large grouping of creatures. Or Moon Called."

He sighs, and waits for Tanya to arrive.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 07:03 PM
"After nearly being killed niegh fifty times, I find that it's better safe then sorry." Moon Called retorts. Eventualy, Tayna arrvies, looking very uncomfertable. Moon Called activates one of her lightsabers, and stands, holding the very shiny weapon to the girl's throat. "Ayla Seccura! We have your padawan! Surendure now, and she may go unharmed."

Eventualy, after the collected clones stare at Moon Called with a mix of horrer and confusion, Ayyla walks out of her tent. She survies the Elf/Drow for a few moments, frowning. "And if I surendure, what happens to me?"

Saurous
2007-08-18, 07:07 PM
SP bursts out into laughter, and turns to Saphire.

"The 'very shiny' weapon? That's your best description? Funny."

Saurous doesn't move from his spot, wanting to remain hidden unless the group of jedi and republic soldiers decide to try and attack them.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 07:09 PM
SP bursts out into laughter, and turns to Saphire.

"The 'very shiny' weapon? That's your best description? Funny."

"Shush, you." Saphire blows a raspberrie at SP, then points at her edited post.

Draken
2007-08-18, 07:10 PM
DP comes out from god-knows-where.

Wow, I must agree with SP on this matter, "the very shiny weapon" was a terrible description...

Draken sighs and stands a bit far from MC, expecting that she will need some help.

Reckless course of action!

Saurous
2007-08-18, 07:15 PM
Saurous sighs, mumbling something about taking the time to put everything into a post, rather than posting it and adding a big piece on a few minutes later. He stands a similar distance away from Moon Called as Draken.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 07:24 PM
Saphire mutters something about not noticing people had posted.

Moon Called shrugs at Draken. "It's not like you guys came up with a better idea. If you come with us, the Bothan gets to go with the Jedi you brought with you, and we hand you over to our Master. If not," Moon Called shruged, lifting her lightsaber slightly closer to Tayna's neck.

Ayyla frowned. "You drive a hard bargin, Sith. What if I don't go willingly?"

"The Bothan dies. We send word to our master, who allows the Trade Federation to send the army they have positioned orbiting Felucia down. Your freinds die. You come with us anyway."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 07:27 PM
Magtok somehow manages to escape Khaldan's trap, using a complicated set of manuevers involving the force, his technological genius, and a handwave.

He quickly catches up to the others.