PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XIV: A Growing Industry

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 07:37 PM
After thinking about if for a few minutes, Ayyla's shoulders sagged. "Very well. Release her, and I shall go with you."

Moon Called smiled sweetly. "One problem there, hon. I need to keep this kid to make sure you don't decided to attack us as soon as she's safe. So if you'd just come over here, where my freinds can remove you of your weapons..."

Swearing in her own launguge, Ayyla moves to the point Moon Called indicated. The Elf/Drow hybrid glances at the others. "Kinda got my hands full,"

Saurous
2007-08-18, 07:43 PM
Saurous quickly moves over to Aayla, and uses the force to remove any visible weaponry she may be carrying.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 07:47 PM
Magtok figurs that the Jedi probably won't be dumb enough to attack or tell the clones to do that, but keeps his deactivated saber in his hand anyway. He looks over to MC, and asks her a question in the same pleading manner a small child would use on its mother.

Before we leave, do you think I could get the skull of a clone trooper? Just one. Please?

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 07:47 PM
Ayyla's lightsabers, as well as a set of knives, fly into Saur's hands. The tenticle-haired girl glares at her captures as Moon Called's Force Ropes bind her hands together, and cut off her abbilaty to use the force. She looks at Magtok, and sighs. "Fine, but just one. And if they attack you, you'll have to fight your way back."

Saurous
2007-08-18, 07:52 PM
Saurous flips one of the knives in the air, and then places the weapons on his belt.

"This seems far too easy."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 08:01 PM
Moon Called winces. "Don't say that. Why do they always say that?" She looks over her shoulder nerviously, and sets off.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 08:06 PM
"Because this is the point in a story where a person usually becomes pessimistic? Or, more pessmistic in my case."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 08:07 PM
((I'll do this myself, in one post, to save time. You don't still need that group of ten jedi or the clones, do you? I could edit this if you do. Oh, and spoilered for your convience.))

Yay!

Magtok puts away his lightsaber, and approaches the clones. A few are electrocuted by one of his hands, and another group is lifted into the air and then splattered against the ground.

He then remembers that someone said something about ten jedi, just as a few lightsabers come flying at him from all directions. He quickly leaps into the air with a gleeful smile, and then pulls a clone corpse over to himself. On the way down, he kicks this clone into the face of a jedi who tries to jump after him, stabs another in the spleen, causes a blaster in the distance to go off and hit another in the back, and then chucks a thermal detonator directly underneath himself, which he survives by using a handy energy shield, causing himself to rocket into the air as bodies fall down below.

When he comes to the ground, only a pair of Jedi remain.

It's time to end your terrible ways, Sith.

Unless you'd rather try to make up for your past and turn to the ligh-ack!

At that moment, Magtok's detached hand had sneaked up behind the guy, climbed up his back, and then blew a hole in his head with a blaster pistol.

No, thanks. This is more fun.

The other one simply twitches for a moment, and then falls down, dead.

All that is left is one clone, some officer-ish guy.

Please! Have mercy!

Hmm...Nah. I think I'll have your head instead, though.

The clone's head and helmet pop right off, and into Magtok's hand.

Alright, I got his head. Let's go.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-18, 08:11 PM
"You're really weird, you know that?" Moon Called asks Magtok as she checks to make sure Ayyla is still following the group. "Ahead of me, where I can see you, sweetie." The Jedi Master frowned, and pulled ahead of her captors.

"You will pay for this."

"Yeah, I've heard that one alot."

Saurous
2007-08-18, 08:15 PM
"Showoff," Saurous mutters at Magtok. He unattatches one of Aayla's lightsabers from his belt, and inspects it as the group walks.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 08:22 PM
Magtok smiles at MC as he strolls along with the bloodstained helmet. He considers sticking it on a branch and making it into a puppet, until he remembers he has plans for it. He entertains himself by spinning the thing in the air with the force for a while as they walk along.

I know.

It's probably because I lost my sanity towards the end of the first thread. Might also have something to do with the months of oppresion, half-second trips to hell that result from every time I die, and the fact that I have only half of my original brain left in my head, with a famous pathological maniac's personality inhabiting the robot's half.

Draken
2007-08-18, 08:29 PM
You call that showoff? What would you call if i had used the CFotF in the first place? Overkill?

Saurous
2007-08-18, 08:33 PM
"Probably."

Saurous looks over at Moon Called, and notices that she went offline.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 08:43 PM
Magtok stops twirling the decapitated head for a moment, and then holds it still, with his metal claw buried in the neck.

CFotF? :smallconfused:

Saurous
2007-08-18, 08:46 PM
"Crushing Fist of the Force, I think. A DnD spell converted into a force power."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 08:51 PM
I see. I'm guessing it just smacks them around a little, or instantly kills them or something. Doesn't sound very fun to kill everyone in one move.

Saurous
2007-08-18, 08:56 PM
Saurous stops messing around with the lightsaber in his hands, placing it back on his belt.

"I've noticed that PM and Draken are very similar when it comes to battle styles. They have the innate need to express themselves through completely overpowered abilties, spells, or other things."

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 08:59 PM
"What about me? My character concept is 'annoyingly overpowered munchkin.'"

Saurous
2007-08-18, 09:00 PM
Saurous hmms.

"Wait, nevermind about Vespe. He just enjoys explosions."

Saurous elbows SP in the side, and tells him to go edit the previous post.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-18, 09:02 PM
Wait...if PM is an annoyingly overpowered munchkin, shouldn't he be a kobold?

PirateMonk
2007-08-18, 09:02 PM
"Yay, I is overpowered!

^Elf Artifcer also works, but watch: Summon Pun Pun IX!" An infinitely powerful kobold appears.

Khaldan
2007-08-18, 10:23 PM
HAY! You stole my job!
Khaldan goes into pun-pun mode, and kills the other pun-pun, but dies in the process.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-18, 10:26 PM
Vespe wanders in.
Yeah. Explosions mainly. Occasionally ludicrously gory or humorous, but mostly explosions.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 10:39 AM
BBP handwaves away all Pun-Puns.
PM, we made those illegal.
I'm gonna go kill some people with my salad tong-arms.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 10:43 AM
The Omniscificer arrives. Being omniscient, he knows how to survive a hand wave.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 10:46 AM
PM, we made overtly-uberness illegal. The goal of AMEN isn't to be the strongest, but to be the strongest in the funniest way possible. This isn't being funny.

Draken
2007-08-19, 10:48 AM
PM, we made nearly all kinds of overpoweredness illegal, unless it is directed at an specific oponent that is given the chance to give himself the same level of power.

This salad tong-arm thing is sillier than some things I saw Vespe doing you know?

Go simu your bloody @$$ BBP!

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 10:50 AM
I did that. Haven't you noticed that I also swapped his legs and his head?
I hate my player so much.

fatninjacow
2007-08-19, 10:55 AM
FNC make's more popcorn then start's watching a movie,300,

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 10:59 AM
And FNC gets his head shot off. His clone is given a grade 1 english book.

Please read this. Please.

fatninjacow
2007-08-19, 11:01 AM
the headless body begin's to read the book,FNC's clone watches 300

Saurous
2007-08-19, 11:05 AM
The headless body begins to read the book, while FNC's clone watches 300.

Saurous sighs, muttering something about how most 3-year-old children have better grammar.

fatninjacow
2007-08-19, 11:07 AM
Not my fault English is so hard to pay attention too

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 11:15 AM
Why do you think we gave you a first grade english book? It's really not that hard once you get used to it.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 11:18 AM
Not my fault English is so hard to pay attention too

"No, it's your tiny attention span's fault. Anyways, it isn't that difficult to make sure you use proper punctuation and capitalization, is it?"

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 11:30 AM
Another door with a sign marked "Caution: Plot" appears.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 11:31 AM
sonova*****.
Khaldan opens the door, and shoots his player for making him open the door.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 11:36 AM
He sees a long dark corridor.

Draken
2007-08-19, 11:38 AM
The corridor again? Sigh... Well, i will stay out of this one, I am stuck i Sapphire's plot after all.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 11:41 AM
"Oy vey, not that again."

Saurous, who is still a part of Saphire's Star Wars plot, decides to sit this one out, also.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 11:42 AM
Khaldan shoots both Saurous and Draken in the face, and walks down the corridor.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 11:44 AM
The corridor is completely straight and the floor is completely even. It's completely dark except for a light off in the distance.

Draken
2007-08-19, 11:47 AM
One of draken's heads is shot, being instantly substituted by two more.

Childish...

Saurous
2007-08-19, 11:51 AM
Saurous quickly raises his lich arm, and deflects the bullet with the hardened bone.

"Well, I certainly didn't see that coming," he says sarcastically.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 11:57 AM
Khaldan continues walking towards the light. The overstocked armory explodes.

PirateMonk
2007-08-19, 12:00 PM
Khaldan continues walking for a long time.

Draken
2007-08-19, 12:01 PM
Tell me Saurous, Magtok and Vespe were roughtly the only ones who used the overstocked armory right?

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 12:01 PM
Khaldan inserts himself into a rocket launcher, and fires, aiming for the light.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 12:03 PM
Tell me Saurous, Magtok and Vespe were roughtly the only ones who used the overstocked armory right?

"I'm fairly certain they were. Almost everyone has stored their personal weapons elsewhere at this point, as the armory is destroyed, looted, or sucked into an alternate dimension almost every other day."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 12:05 PM
Considering the fact that khaldan rigged a nuke in there, I'd say you all are shadows.

Draken
2007-08-19, 12:09 PM
I disagree, explosions usually cause blasts of fire, and thanks to a small ring in my tail, I am immune to it, and alas, I have more hit points than most buildings, with the added vantage of fast healing, so. No.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 12:19 PM
Nuclear bomb. Not only would the base be vaporized, but the blast wave would continue your movement. So if you aren't dead, you're moving at around 1/mps.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 12:31 PM
About a kilometer or so away from the base's original spot, Saurous, sheathed in a black magical barrier, smashes into a small mountain. He sighs, and begins moving back to the base.

The base begins rebuilding itself, as usual.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 12:45 PM
Magtok was lucky enough to be in the nuke shelter at the time, watching a LFG thingy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcbazH6aE2g).

Saurous
2007-08-19, 01:26 PM
Saurous reenters the headquarters, rolling his eyes.

"Why does everyone have the innate need to destroy this place? The center of all AMEN operations?"

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 01:29 PM
Well, It's like a rite of passage. In order to become a true member of AMEN, you mustt blow up AMEN HQ.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 01:29 PM
Because we're bored.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 01:38 PM
"I need to stop expecting intelligent reasons for what you idiots do."

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 01:39 PM
Because we never keep the interesting plots going, which leaves them with nothing else to do but watch reruns.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 01:44 PM
"What exactly do they consider 'interesting'?"

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 01:45 PM
Killing of fuzzy animals.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 01:47 PM
NOT THE BUN-
Khaldan gets his head shot off by an arrow, and a clone continues walking down the corridor for him.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 01:51 PM
Magtok leaves the nuke shelter, still carrying the head of that clone trooper. Right now, the helmet is off, and Magtok is using it as a puppet.

*Cries*

What's wrong, decapitated clone head? Why are you crying?

*Sob* It's because no body loves me.

fatninjacow
2007-08-19, 01:54 PM
Stupid clone head remarks the headless FNC the one with a head begins to eat the 1st grade English book out of the headless one's hand's

Saurous
2007-08-19, 01:54 PM
Saurous glances over at Magtok, and smirks.

"Magtok, I could make that trooper head undead. It would look more realistic as a puppet."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 02:17 PM
Nah. I like the way the flesh looks all decaying and stuff. Makes the puppet somewhat more morbid, and causes me to seem more eccentric and deranged than I really am.

Hmm...Maybe I can freak out Vespe or MC or someone else later.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 02:26 PM
"Well, actually the undead part only makes it look like it is talking more realistically. For example..."

Saurous snaps off Happiness's head as he walks past. He pulls out a small onyx gem from his pocket, and sticks it into the head's mouth. He casts something, and the gem turns into a burned out piece of coal, and the head appears to gain intelligence. He then pops it onto his lich hand, and the head's mouth begins moving. It mutters some random phrases for a few moments, as if it isn't exactly sure if it is still dead or not.

"It's amazing how much a talking, severed skull can frighten someone if they aren't expecting it."

"Raar."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 02:30 PM
Saphire wanders into the base, muttering about sig rules and annoying mods with no sense of humor that made some girl called Kels seem kind.

Moon Called and dusk, meanwhile, are off somewhere else doing brother-sister stuff. Possibly, playing video games.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 02:31 PM
Saurous, how many times have you killed happiness now?

Castaras
2007-08-19, 02:31 PM
Moon Called and dusk, meanwhile, are off somewhere else doing brother-sister stuff.

As in, beating each other up? Yelling at each other? Arguing? :smalltongue:

Khaldan, he's killed Happiness too many times to count.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 02:33 PM
Saurous, how many times have you killed happiness now?

"I've lost count," Saurous says with a grin.

As in, beating each other up? Yelling at each other? Arguing? :smalltongue:

"Well, they are both mature adults. That kind of behavior towards each other is more common in children."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 02:35 PM
"Well, they are both mature adults. That kind of behavior towards each other is more common in children."

"Dusk? Mature?" Saphire gets a look on her face like she's wondering if she should laugh, then shrugs. "Well, I suppouse he could be."

Saurous
2007-08-19, 02:37 PM
"Saphire, there is only one 'u' in 'suppose'."

"Well, you haven't actually shown him exibiting any real immature behavior, so I automatically thought that he was mature."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 02:43 PM
A stray thunderbolt hits SP. "Neh, good point. I suppouse I need to get working on developing him more. But it's not much fun talking to myself online..."

"She's really lazy, you know that?"

"Yup."

Saurous
2007-08-19, 02:45 PM
"She's Saphire. The basis of her personality are her disgusting Naruto fantasies and laziness."

SP shouts as the lighting bolt hits him.

"Why does she always hurt me when I try to correct her spelling?"

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 02:47 PM
While we're correcting spelling, the 'until' in your signature should have only one "l".

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 02:48 PM
Magtok gets bored, so he begins trying to invent new ways to play with the decapitated head. He spends a few minutes bouncing it against a wall, and then gets a new idea. He sticks the head on top of a small RC copter, and sends it flying over to Dusk and MC.

Braaiinns...braaaiiinnnss.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 02:50 PM
A stray bolt of lightining hits Khalden. "Oh, is it? Darn."

"Magtok, that disgust-"

"Gaaahhh!" Dusk jumps up, and cowers behind Moon Called "Don't let it eat me!"

"Wimp."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 02:52 PM
Khaldan waves a ring at saphire.

Rings of elemental immunity for the win! Oh, and there is no 'e' in Khaldan.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 02:52 PM
Saurous sighs, and pops the undead Happiness skull off of his arm. He tosses it at the RC copter. A pair of long tentacles grow from the head's neck, and it latches onto the copter, trying to pull it down to the ground.

"Stupid cyborg..."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 02:53 PM
Dusk gives a little wail.

"Um... Saur? Would you not do that? My brother's a necrophobe. Apparently."

Saurous
2007-08-19, 02:55 PM
Saurous glances at Dusk, and then slaps his forehead.

"That figures. Oh, fine."

Saurous snaps his fingers, and the head explodes, taking the helicopter with it.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 02:56 PM
He is?

Khaldan rips the head off a nearby redshirt, and animates it. He shoots the head 4 times, and sends it floating towards Dusk. Not only is it spewing guts everywhere, it also seems to be dripping brains out its' mouth.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 02:58 PM
"Endor curse it, would you stop that!"

"Look, I don't think it's going to eat you. It's exploded."

"Bodies shouldn't explode!"

Moon Called looks at her brother for a few seconds, and sighs. "You have a lot to learn."

"Gah!" Dusk looks around widely at the undead things, then collapses to the floor in a dead faint.

"Aw crap. Look what you've done." Moon Called sighs and swings her sword lazily at the undead thingies. "You guys are jerks, you know that?"

Saurous
2007-08-19, 03:03 PM
Saurous sighs, and fires a few Disintegration spells off: one at the floating head, and three at Khaldan.

"You do realize how difficult it will be keeping your brother around here, right?" he says to Moon Called.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 03:03 PM
Maybe.
The head disappears, along with all of the other undead things in the room.
How asleep is he?
He says this all before the disintegration spells hit, and turns to a small pile of dust. Khaldan the 15th walks in.

What did he do? He says, pointing at the pile of ash.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 03:08 PM
Saurous sighs, and fires a few Disintegration spells off: one at the floating head, and three at Khaldan.

"You do realize how difficult it will be keeping your brother around here, right?" he says to Moon Called.

"With my luck? Very."

Saphire grins.

"What are you planning?"

"It's obvious, isn't it?"

"No."

"Ah. Even better."

Moon Called looks at her player for a few seconds, and shrugs.

What did he do? He says, pointing at the pile of ash.

"Something you'd better not try." Dusk mutters, waking up.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 03:09 PM
Magtok runs towards them with his hands in the air, clearly very mad and suprised. He bends down towards the RC copter, and tries to see if there are any remains of the head left. Luckily for Dusk, his hood is still hiding his more frightening features.

Nooooo! You blew up the Fett head! I spent a long time trying to get that thing!

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 03:10 PM
Lemme guess: either Saurous decided to kill happiness, Magtok came in, Fus attacked, or vespe is within a 500 ft radius.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 03:14 PM
Magtok runs towards them with his hands in the air, clearly very mad and suprised. He bends down towards the RC copter, and tries to see if there are any remains of the head left. Luckily for Dusk, his hood is still hiding his more frightening features.

Nooooo! You blew up the Fett head! I spent a long time trying to get that thing!

"Magtok, you should know that anything you use to annoy someone else gets destroyed at some point."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 03:18 PM
But...but I only did one little thing! And I hadn't even gotten around to plucking out the eyeballs and then sneaking them into someone's drink!

Wait...no, I did that already. Who was drinking that elven wine a few minutes ago? :smallconfused:

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 03:19 PM
... Nevermind on what I said earlier. Magtok, i messed with your face earlier, it is now incredibly grotesque.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 03:22 PM
... Nevermind on what I said earlier. Magtok, i messed with your face earlier, it is now incredibly grotesque.

Saurous chuckles.

"Well, isn't 'incredibly grotesque' a step back from Magtok's original appearance? I don't believe he could have become any more unsightly."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 03:23 PM
You'd be surprised. Let's see it Magtok.

Vampiric
2007-08-19, 03:38 PM
Vamp decides to walk in right in front of Dusk... and smiles evilly... just before biting his neck...

"Wait, someone didn't beat me to it, did they?"

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 03:40 PM
No, but that gives me an idea.
BBP elevates BB to a level infinite cleric.
Awesome! Rebuke Undead!
This gives him control of Vampiric, whom he promptly commands to bite him.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 03:41 PM
Dusk jumps a foot in the air, and slashes at Vampiric's head with his Ice sword.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 03:46 PM
Magtok does as told, and pulls down the hood. With no mirror around, he simply runs his hand along his face.

Odd. I don't feel any different. How bad is it?

Saurous
2007-08-19, 03:50 PM
Saurous rolls his eyes at Dusk.

"Is it a good or bad thing that he is more skittish than Magtok is?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 03:52 PM
"What? Undead are... creepy." Dusk shrugs, unable to better explain his phobia.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 04:00 PM
A wraith abruptly appears in front of Dusk, a rather malevolent look on it's face.

"So, what if we are creepy, you moron?"

Saurous sighs.

"Stand down, Uri."

"But-"

"Stand down."

"Fine."

The wraith then begins to float off. Saurous whispers something to it.

"You can hurt him later, when he isn't paying attention to the world around him as much."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 04:06 PM
((ack, sorry about not posting earlier))
Magtok appears to be an undead-cyborg-clown. His skin is that pasty white of clowns, and he looks like he was shot in the eye.

Beautiful, ain't it?

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 04:07 PM
Dusk jumps three feet in the air, then glares at Saurous. "You people are sick." He turns, and begins to walk towards Moon Called's room, where's he's staying until he gets a room of his own.

"No! Wait! Don't go in-" But it was to late. Dusk opened the door, and a loin-cloth clad Shikimaru comes running out. Saphire chases him out narrowly behind. "Wait! I just wanna draw you!" "-there."

Needless to say, Dusk is suitably scarred.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 04:11 PM
((ack, sorry about not posting earlier))
Magtok appears to be an undead-cyborg-clown. His skin is that pasty white of clowns, and he looks like he was shot in the eye.

Beautiful, ain't it?

Saurous looks at Magtok, and screams at the top of his voice the words:

"Clown! AGGGH!"

He pulls out one of his katanas, and holds it threateningly at Magtok.

"Prepare to die, satanic jester!"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 04:12 PM
Magtok wipes off the silly clown make-up and puts his hood back on.

Odd. I almost feel bad for Dusk. Probably due to some head injury I must've gotten earlier. :smallconfused:

And Saur, you really need some therapy or something for that clown phobia. I'll try to surgically remove the part of your brain that causes it later. Probably when you're in stasis, waiting for your player to come back.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 04:14 PM
The make-up appears to be tattooed into his skin.

Psst, i suggest running like heck Magtok. Maybe you can get away from Saurous.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 04:17 PM
Magtok calmly tears his face off, and hands it to Saur.

Here you go. Have fun killing the clown.

Now if you excuse me, I have to go to my sound-proof labs for a while. I think I'll be screaming in agony for a few hours while my face is remade.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 04:19 PM
The face ignites in Saurous's hand, and he expertly throws the katana at Magtok. It goes through his skull, and is imbedded into a wall with a dull thunk.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 04:21 PM
I am SO not dressing up as a clown this Halloween. Anyone got their Halloween garment picked out yet?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-19, 04:23 PM
Halloween? Hmm. Haven't really thought about it. Perhaps a zombie. I guess I'll think about it later.

Also, damn. It appears Mistaken Identity week is over.

*sighs*
*goes to change back to regular*

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 04:30 PM
Zombie? You should preview that costume in front of dusk, preferably today. I hear he's an awesome critiquer of undead costumes.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 04:44 PM
Magtok dies.

The next clone mutters something about never turning his back on an elf ever again, and swears some kind of revenge oath or something.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-19, 04:45 PM
Oh. There's an idea. I could go as Magtok. :smallamused:

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 04:58 PM
Magtok pauses for a moment.

Me? Wouldn't you rathe go as-

A yellow hand suddenly hands Magtok a big bag of cash, and gives him a Halloween costume to show the others?

-Bart Simpson? After watching the Simpsons movie, which came out recently? The one that all the critics are raving about, that was given five stars by [insert name of some movie-rating thingy]?

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 05:36 PM
"Who in there right mind would give that waste of a movie a five star rating?" Saphire remarks, not looking up from her drawing.

Meanwhile, the siblings are elsewhere. "Look, Moon... I didn't come here just for a Reunion."

"Someone want there money back?" The Shadesri's where famed for rarely returning borrowed money.

"No. Worse."

For a second, the camera breaks, the sound dying as Dusk explains why he's come to visit.

"Oh. Crap."

Saurous
2007-08-19, 05:49 PM
"Who in there right mind would give that waste of a movie a five star rating?" Saphire remarks, not looking up from her drawing.

Meanwhile, the siblings are elsewhere. "Look, Moon... I didn't come here just for a riunioun."

"Someone want there money back?" The Shadesri's where famed for rarely returning borrowed money.

"No. Worse."

For a second, the camera breaks, the sound dying as Dusk explains why he's come to visit.

"Oh. Crap."

"Saphire, is there anything that isn't anime that you actually enjoy?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 05:52 PM
"The Elfquest serries is good, it's not anime."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 05:53 PM
Elfquest? Isn't that made on the computer? And therefore animated, which has the nickname anime?

Saurous
2007-08-19, 05:55 PM
"Um, Khaldan? I think Elfquest is a comic series. At least, that's what Wikipedia says about it."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 05:57 PM
"It is. It's also really old. Apparently, my Mom used to read it when she was in university.

Then there's the fact that I'm here, which means, at some time or another, I'd've had to have enjoyed OotS at one point or another."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 05:57 PM
Magtok stops advertising for the Simpsons movie, and the yellow hand that gave him the sack of loot vanishes.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 05:58 PM
Khaldan stabs himself because he happens to be a moron. Khaldan the 16th comes in, and shoots the 15ths body in the face.

He wasn't known for his smarts, was he?

Saurous
2007-08-19, 06:01 PM
"It is. It's also really old. Apparently, my Mom used to read it when she was in university.

Then there's the fact that I'm here, which means, at some time or another, I'd've had to have enjoyed OotS at one point or another."

"Right, right. I'm just saying that most of the time when someone mentions a form of media, you say something insulting about it. Lets move on, shall we? Have we fixed the sound on that damned sound system so we can continue with whatever it is Dusk came for?"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 06:03 PM
"It's called plot tension. You aren't supposed to know yet. You're just supposed to know there's a reason he's here." Saphire shrugs.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:04 PM
This is easily solved. Saurous, would you mind if i borrowed happiness for around 5 minutes?

Saurous
2007-08-19, 06:08 PM
"He hasn't been revived yet. Unless you can use a headless corpse for whatever you need, I'm afraid that you are out of luck."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:10 PM
Khaldan sighs.

I'd prefer a live person..
He thinks for a second, and yells at Magtok.
Hey Magtok, i have this awesome new bullet I'd like to show you!

Saurous
2007-08-19, 06:14 PM
"It's called plot tension. You aren't supposed to know yet. You're just supposed to know there's a reason he's here." Saphire shrugs.

"So, um, are we actually going to do something with it now, or are we just going to wait until tomorrow with the two Shadesri siblings standing there paused in time with frightened looks on their faces?"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 06:14 PM
So...are we supposed to wait for some new event to happen in the plot, while continuing with our normal silliness? Or do we take action, grab Dusk by the collar of his shirt and demand to know what in plot's name is going on? :smallconfused:

I personally prefer the 1st option. It'd probably be less painful, and more likely to get us an answer.

Edit: Wow. Saur ninja'ed me. Again.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-19, 06:15 PM
Personally, I could not care less about this plot.

Also, minimalist sigs for the freakin' win.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:18 PM
Since Khaldan can hear Magtok, he should be able to see Magtok. The shoots a specially prepared EMP bullet at Magtok, which should knock him out. Khaldan grabs his body.

The second option, Magtok. The one that causes more pain..

Khaldan applies some makeup to Magtok, who now looks like a zombie. He then walks to MCs room, and loads a desert eagle with a nasty looking set of bullets.

Lets do this.

He kicks the door down, pointing the gun at Magtoks head.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 06:20 PM
"I'm not quite sure yet. Moon Called may rush out sho-"

"Activate lock down mode! Get ready for a full scale invasion!" Moon Called and Dusk race out of wherever they where, looking frantic.

"Ah. There we go."

The second option, Magtok. The one that causes more pain..

Khaldan applies some makeup to Magtok, who now looks like a zombie. He then walks to MCs room, and loads a desert eagle with a nasty looking set of bullets.

Lets do this.

He kicks the door down, pointing the gun at Magtoks head.

Saphire glares at Khaldan. Just as he goes to kick down the door, it flies open, hitting him and Magtok in the face, possibly knocking them out.

"Activate lock down mode! Get ready for a full scale invasion!" Moon Called shouts, she and Dusk race out looking frantic.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:22 PM
But i wanted to threaten to kill dusk..

Khaldan points the gun at Dusks' head.

Explain whats going on, or our friend here will be seeing the beutiful light..

Saurous
2007-08-19, 06:25 PM
"Great. This is one of those 'shut up, don't ask questions' moments, isn't it? *Sigh*"

Saurous quickly moves over to what appears to be a computer, and presses his hand against a small panel beneath the screen. The machine activates, and Saurous quickly presses several areas on the screen. Red lights pop out of the floor and ceiling, and the intercoms blare out the words "LOCKDOWN MODE INITATED!" a few times. The doors and windows become barred, followed by a sheet of solid metal closing on them, and then finally and magic seal to keep intruders from coming in the various entrances.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 06:28 PM
"Moon Called told you guys about the Golden Gaurd, right? Well, I heard the managed to track you guys down. They'll be here any second." Dusk explains as he stands around doing nothing.

"Thanks, Saur." Moon Called mutters. Nothing to do now but wait.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-19, 06:29 PM
Vespe sighs.
Yay. Another random invasion of AMEN.
Vespe opens a portal to what appears to be a large mansion and closes it.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:31 PM
Invasion! wewt!

Khaldan goes on top of the base, with a rocket launcher in each hand.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 06:32 PM
A stray bolt of lightening hits Khaldan, dealing non-elemental damage. The words "Warning: Serrious Plot Zone" blare on all the computer screens, including those of the players.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:34 PM
Seeing as khaldan happens to be attached to a grounding rod, nothing happens.

Damn you computers that can't spell.. DAMN YOU!

Saurous
2007-08-19, 06:35 PM
SP suddenly slams his fists onto the table.

"SON OF A WHORE! My parents have the worst timing! Why, why do they always ask me to go do something outside when a plot is happening?! Dammit!"

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 06:37 PM
Saphire winces. "Outside? That sucks, dude. Hurry back."

Rex Idiotarum
"O! Maggypoo, I have a plot for you..." Regina comes in and glomps Magtok.

Lord Magtok
Magtok comes to, wipes the makeup off his face, and yanks Khaldan's head off, handing it to PM to use as a hat.

****. Another fight? I nearly killed myself in the last one. Who is it this time?

Magtok puts a gun to his head, and sighs.

I think I'm going to be busy for a while. In Hell.

He fires.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:38 PM
Considering that the bullet Magtok was hit with was a EMP/tranq bullet, he isn't waking up for awhile. I suggest you get Regina to kill you.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 06:41 PM
"The Golden Gaurd." Moon Called says just as a fireball hits the base. "Oh look, here they are."

Saphire sighs and cancels the plot. "Fine. Sometime later."

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 06:44 PM
Khaldan jumps off the base screaming about the fact that the plot should go on.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 06:45 PM
The next Magtok clone shows up, and puts a gun to its head.

Can't believe how much I regret making that cloning thing now.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 06:47 PM
"Hm... I have an Idea," Regina goes into the cloning lab and takes all the guns, then comes back to pounce Magtok.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 06:51 PM
Oh f***!

Magtok turns and begins running. He begins knocking down chairs, tables, and anything else he can put between Regina and himself.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 06:53 PM
Regina chases after him, and gains on him fast, even in two inch heels.

Vespe Ratavo
Vespe changes gender just to be safe, then comes back out to watch Regina chase Magtok.

Khaldan
Khaldan walks in and hands Magtok a desert eagle.

Try this. They are anger stabilizer bullets, and they nullify blood magic.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:00 PM
She's not angry and she's not cutting herself. Your gun is useless.

Magtok continues to run, looking around desperately for a way to get himself away from Regina. He heads past Saurous, cutting off his face and leaving it on top of the necromancer's, in a pathetic attempt to escape Regina.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 07:03 PM
As Magtok is ripping his face off, Khaldan shoots him in the back of his foot.

Methinks you need better reflexes, m'boyo.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 07:03 PM
"Come back here Maggy!" Regina says, gaining on him.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:08 PM
Saurous pulls Magtok's face off of his.

"Um...?"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:09 PM
Methinks it's impossible to dodge godmodded bulets, kobold.

Magtok grabs Saur from behind, and makes him wave to Regina. He sticks his face back on the quarter-lich. He calls upon all of his ventriloquism skill to fool the woman.

I'm right here, Regina! And I'm not Saurous, wearing Magtok's face because he's trying to get away!

And then he runs like hell again, despite the injury.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 07:13 PM
Regina tackles Saurous and starts kissing him all over.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:15 PM
Magtok pauses for a moment, cheers, and then runs like hell towards his labs to get a new face.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:16 PM
"AGH! Get her off me!"

In Super Saiyan fashion, a black aura bursts up around Saurous, basically burning Regina, and destroying the cyborgs face.

"How could you be that stupid, Regina?!"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 07:18 PM
"O! Come on, Saury, I knew it was you." And continues to assault him with <3's all the same.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:27 PM
Saurous shudders violently, and disappears. Happiness is now in his place in Regina's barrage.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 07:32 PM
Regina drags Happiness to a back room. You can assume from there.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-19, 07:33 PM
:eek:

Vespe runs back into his mansion portal thingy and shuts it.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 07:34 PM
She's doing it with.. Happiness?! Whose still DEAD!

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:36 PM
Magtok calmly steps out of his labs, with a brand new face. He steps up a few robotic decoys of himself around the base, and then heads back in there, to go build something else.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:37 PM
Happiness, who had been revived by the point when Saurous switched places with him, screams from the back room.

"HELP MEEEEE!"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:40 PM
Magtok grabs a few signs that say "Path to Saur's room. ->" and begins setting them up so that anyone can easily find the room at any time.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:41 PM
Saurous follows Magtok as he sets the signs up, tapping each one as he passes them. The signs he touches burst into flames.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:44 PM
Magtok somehow remains oblivious to Saur. After setting up the signs, he takes a pill to drop his CHA score to -9, and then heads to his labs with a knife, planning to kill off every single clone. Twice.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 07:44 PM
Khaldan grabs the most potent guns known to humankind in the year 5000, and opens the door to the back room. He shoots anything that moves.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 07:45 PM
I've got an idea!
BBP starts selling tickets for $50 each.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 07:47 PM
Bookboy, you are the sickest person I have ever had the chance to meet. I'll take 5.

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:48 PM
"No, Rex/Regina/Whoever the hell plays Rex/Regina is the sickest sickest person you have ever had the chance to meet."

At this point, Saurous ignores the whole Regina X Happiness thing, and tries to ignore Happiness's horrible screams.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 07:50 PM
Thank you.
BBP takes the money and gives him the tickets.
They come with a prize: Draken gets to eat you.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 07:52 PM
Thank You, SP.
"O! You are a squirmy one." *Kawhip!* "Now stay still, and I may whip you again!"

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:53 PM
Magtok shuts down his ability to hear, and begins looking for some acid.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 07:55 PM
Regina is vaporized. Khaldan also has mercy on happiness, and shoots him.

Can I get a change on that to have Draken eat Magtok?

Saurous
2007-08-19, 07:56 PM
Happiness continues screaming, and fleeing from Regina. Happiness is not a very happy Happiness at this point.

SP sighs, telling Rex's player that he refuses to role-play what is going on in that room any further.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 07:59 PM
Magtok rips out the lower half of Khaldan's jaw, and tosses it into a garbage can.

Shaddup.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:00 PM
Considering that my PLAYER is trying to get that changed, I'd suggest killing him.

Khaldan continues shooting at Happiness and Regina.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 08:01 PM
No. And they're non-refundable.
This is good.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 08:04 PM
Fine.

!~~~<3~~~~! 1 Very Loud Minute Later !~~~~<3~~~~!

"Well, an A for effort...."

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:04 PM
How are you still talking without your jaw?:smallconfused:

Meh, whatever.

He stabs the kobold's eyes out with his fingers, and flicks them at BB and his player.

You two are sick.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:05 PM
Dude, Khaldans in the back room. Thats suicidal. And shouldn't Regina be DEAD by now, considering that I've shot her multiple times?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 08:09 PM
No, Regina has the finest in Antigodmod shields, she isn't effected by that stuff. "O! Khaldan wants some fun now?" She pounces upon Khal.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:11 PM
Magtok runs away from Regina and the injured Khaldan, locking the door for the two of them before getting as far away as possible.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:12 PM
Regina bounces off the force field around Khaldan.

Like i wouldnt bring this along.

He proceeds to shoot at her. He also shoots happiness, who should be happy to die.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 08:13 PM
BB disables Khaldan's forcefield.
I've got to get this for movie night.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:14 PM
Magtok slips in for a moment, fires a bullet with the Hold Person/Hold Monster spells at Khaldan, and then vanishes.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:15 PM
Both Magtok and BB get a bullet to the face before they can do anything.

I'm SO gonna kill you for this.
I can live with that.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:19 PM
Good thing half my face is bulletproof.

Magtok still manages to fire the bullet, and then leaves. He seals the door shut in every single way he can think of, completely trapping the poor lizard.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 08:20 PM
You do realize bullets don't work on me? I'm immune to hostile technology.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:22 PM
The door explodes.

Hey, a bullet doesn't care if you live or die.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:23 PM
Magtok puts a large sheet of steel where the door used to be, and barricades it with every chair, couch, and table he can find.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 08:24 PM
Meaning used with hostile intent.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:27 PM
Fine.
The door that Magtok made explodes, trapping maggot underneath it. Then the air next to Bookboy explodes, which happens to be unhostile.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 08:28 PM
Regina Tackles and Gropes Khaldan.

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:30 PM
As Regina grabs Khaldan, he explodes, taking Regina with him.

Khaldan the 18th walks in, looking for "lord" Maggot.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:31 PM
With no explanation for the explosion given, Magtok decides to ignore it, and resumes building a barricade.

Sorry lizard-boy, but the choice is either to trap you, or let Regina get me. I hope you understand.

He calls in a large truck, and it dumps a huge pile of quick-drying cement where the door used to be.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 08:33 PM
BBP has an idea, which he whispers to BB.
Why didn't I think of that?
Because I'm the smart one.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
BB runs into Cassie's kitchen, grabs a love potion, and shove it down Khaldan's throat from behind, then forces him to look at Regina, causing Khaldan to fall deeply in love with Regina.

Derivious
2007-08-19, 08:33 PM
Derivious steps in, "Soooooo... how much did I miss?" (also responding to a early in this thread post, I'm not in banner).

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 08:34 PM
Khaldan grabs a redshirt, and animates him to look like Regina. He then takes over the redshirt. He forces to redshirt to walk up to Magtok, and say the words:

Why hello sweetie, would you like a kiss?

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 08:34 PM
Regina ignores the Redshirt, instead tackling Derivious.

Derivious
2007-08-19, 08:36 PM
Derivious holds up his great sword to block the tackle, with point towards Rex.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 08:45 PM
Saphire poofs behind Magtok. "Hey, can I borrow this? Thanks." She grabs the pistol she can easily assume he carries with him, and poofs inside the back room. "Please, before Mom sees this and bans me from GitP as well, leaving me with nothing but Runescape." She says, and shoots the gun at Regina. Note, not a godmoded hit. ;P

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-19, 08:46 PM
"Fine, spoilsport..." She leaves.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 08:49 PM
Magtok watches in awe, and has to use every ounce of his will save to keep himself from hugging Saphire.

Quickly changing the subject, he points at the page number, and requests that title suggestions be shared now.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 08:53 PM
Saphire walks out of the back room, tossing the gun at Magtok. "She has horrible taste in men," she observes, poofing away before anyone can make any "Naruto-sucks" comments.

As for titles... Meh. I got nothing. Maybe "AMEN: African or European?"?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 09:00 PM
Magtok catches the gun, and simply stands there in awe.

((AMEN Fifteen...hmm...anything we can do about the number fifteen? Is it special in any way? :smallconfused: ))

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 09:02 PM
Thank the Lord we aren't 16, cause then we can drive.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 09:04 PM
((Hmmmm... The only thing I can think of is a three times five joke. Which would suck. Perhaps a "And you didn't think we'd come this far" kinda thing?

I'm brain dead tonight... >.<

@^: That's a good idea, actually.))

Draken
2007-08-19, 09:19 PM
Wow... Hey BBP, what is that about Draken eating people? You should know better and assume he uses some kind of evil spell to sustein himself.

By the way, new thread name time? I sugest "AMEN XV: The great Plotblight."

(For those who didn't get, it was a joke with something from Warcraft, the Dragonblight is a draconic cemitery in northrend, so I made a joke with "Plotblight, because this is turning to a plot cemetery.)

Madmal
2007-08-19, 09:23 PM
How about...oh, i dunno...AMEN XV: no godmodding since (Y) seconds?

of course, the (Y) means any number you want to put... 15 would be catchy...but i suggest an irreal number..

Diego sudddely spouts, and goes back to his book.

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 09:28 PM
DP, I included that because we all know that Draken hates Khaldan.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-19, 09:28 PM
"AMEN: Don't try this at home"?

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 09:29 PM
AMEN XV: They had to Make a new rating for this thread?

Draken
2007-08-19, 09:35 PM
Meh, he hates everyone. In fact, he's got a disease named Festering Anger, but it was supressed by magic. It comes out when you get to enraged for to long. But he always hated the kobolds.

As a matter of fact, i don't want BBP to look like a liar. This time at least.

One of Draken's heads attempt to swallow Khaldan whole, he will then be sent to the stomach where he will be slowly digested alive.

On purpose, another attempt, based on Khaldan's last sugestion "AMEN XV: Bellow this age you shouldn't enter"

Vhaidara
2007-08-19, 09:36 PM
Problem being that I'm 13.

Madmal
2007-08-19, 09:37 PM
Problem being that I'm 13.

i'n my opinion that could be an improvement...:smallbiggrin:

what age is Pirate Monk?

Khaldan
2007-08-19, 09:44 PM
And i kinda happen to be 14.

Khaldan is eaten. When he gets inside of Drakens' stomach, he set 5 different grenades off, attempting to make draken explode from the inside.

Draken
2007-08-19, 09:47 PM
Draken explodes, and Khaldan explodes to. On purpose, his new clone should make a saving throw against the Supernatural disease, Festering Anger.

As for Draken, well his PCR activates and he's back renewed.

Meh, it is just a title, mean't to explain people what kind of thing goes on here. Seriously, if this was a videogame or a movie, it would be rated for people above 30.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-19, 09:55 PM
Meh, it is just a title, mean't to explain people what kind of thing goes on here. Seriously, if this was a videogame or a movie, it would be rated for people above 30.

Nah. You'd probably just get hung if you were to enter any developed nation with that.

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 08:40 AM
let's call the new thread AMEN XV:No Nightwing allowed

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 09:15 AM
"AMEN: Don't try this at home"?

Hmm. I like it.

Might I recommend:

AMEN XV: We do all our own stunts
AMEN XV: Yes, we're still here!
AMEN XV: Godmodding and Good Hating since, well...half a year.

Vhaidara
2007-08-20, 10:33 AM
Thank the Lord we aren't 16, cause then we can drive.

I repeat my players idea. He'd do it, but he's too busy doing nothing.

PirateMonk
2007-08-20, 11:32 AM
((OOTS 15 is "Family Time," which might work, given that we have two families.))

Derivious
2007-08-20, 11:33 AM
While all this title naming is going on Derivious gets out his blue orbs and sets up his swing, he gets on.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 12:44 PM
"AMEN XV: Regina's back and waiting for you
AMEN XV: We may actually have a plot!
AMEN XV: Insert witty title here
AMEN XV: Alive (mostly) and kicking
that sort of thing. And, why the hell did Regina come back?! I'm glad I'm female."

Curly walks out of the Library where she's been laughing her head off. CP follows her. "Parents are worse than we are. I get banned from the computer all weekend and suddenly the bleeedin'g thread doubles in length. Everything happens when I'm not here." She goes to put the TV on. It doesn't work. "I think the TV's busted." She walks back into the Library and Curly sits on a sofa reading until something happens.

EDIT: A long time later CP runs into the room shouting "Some complete moron's just voted Magtok as Roy in the Playground!! Someone thinks Magtok is an LG hero." She shudders at the strange idea and settles down to read over Curlys' shoulder.

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 02:12 PM
What about...

AMEN XV:too lazy to make title
or
AMEN XV:pick a title yourself

Castaras
2007-08-20, 03:36 PM
Castaras' player gives up on trying to tell people that Castaras' kitchen that was linked to the base is no more. It's empty. It is no longer there! Okay? Good.

Castaras teleports in, sees what Regina is doing, and disappears again.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 03:37 PM
Wait, it's not there? But I'm here....

Well then...where am I?

Vespe disappears in some sort of freaky paradox.

Saurous
2007-08-20, 03:41 PM
"AMEN XV: Regina's back and waiting for you
AMEN XV: We may actually have a plot!
AMEN XV: Insert witty title here
AMEN XV: Alive (mostly) and kicking
that sort of thing. And, why the hell did Regina come back?! I'm glad I'm female."

A very confused and flustered Happiness walks up to Curly. He shakes her by her shoulders.

"Be glad you are a girl. Regina did things to me in ways that shouldn't even exist!"

He then walks off again, sobbing into his hands.

"Oh, and the only reason Regina is here is to make sure this thread maintains it's NC-17 rating. And to practice BDSM on almost every male character here."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-20, 03:45 PM
Regina whips Saurous. "Damn right."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 03:47 PM
"For an AMENite I'm extremely naive; both myself and my player are very confused. DBSM? NC-17? Is this something American? Cos here, it'd be 18. And Regina is just scary creepy. I'm glad this'll be the only time time I'll see her. Although, it did make me laugh." Curly snickers, but at the same time her face looks very shocked and slightly disturbed. "Was she like this first time around. And isn't this twisted, even for AMEN?"

Saurous
2007-08-20, 03:48 PM
Saurous jumps back, shouting at the sight of a whip.

"Son of a-! For the love of all that is unholy, what is wrong with you?!

Oh, and NC-17 is about the equivalent of 18 in Britain. BDSM is a rather...unsavory group of sexual practices."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 03:51 PM
"...OK. This is disturbing. I'll reiterate how glad I am that I'm female. And the only person without a crush or relationship on another AMENite." Curly backs away very quickly and stands up against the wall near the Library. "Also, BDSM and NC-17?"

"Oh. 18s aren't that bad. Regina, very bad."
Curse simu-editing.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-20, 03:55 PM
"Bondage Sadomashocism. Tie 'em down and make 'em scream."

Saurous
2007-08-20, 03:56 PM
"Oh. 18s aren't that bad. Regina, very bad."
Curse simu-editing.

"Well, actually, I think it's more along the lines of R18. Basically, they are really icky movies." SP explains, popping up upside-down on the ceiling.

Draken
2007-08-20, 04:00 PM
Draken's tail attempts to hit Curly in the back of the head.

You are not the only one who, thankfully, is out of relationships here, don't forget about the most inhuman members, along with the newer guys.

He changes the page he is reading.

And stay away Regina, if you try to come near me I will shift into a Gibbering Mouther, or some other amorphous thing, maybe a black pudding or ochre jelly.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 04:07 PM
"Bondage Sadomashocism. Tie 'em down and make 'em scream."

Curly has her back against a wall. Nothing can hit the back of her head. "Regina has now put the most disgusting pictures into my head. A cyborg with detachable parts, and an anthropomised version of Saurs' least used emotion and Regina all..." Curly shudders, handwaves away that image and pretends Regina never said anything.

CP walks up the walls and sits next to Saur. "America has the weirdest ratings. And this can only go badly from here can't it? Are you going to leave Saur alone with her?" She waves back the image Curly is trying so hard to forget. "At least she isn't after players."

Saurous
2007-08-20, 04:12 PM
Curly has her back against a wall. Nothing can hit the back of her head. "Regina has now put the most disgusting pictures into my head. A cyborg with detachable parts, and an anthropomised version of Saurs' least used emotion and Regina all..." Curly shudders, handwaves away that image and pretends Regina never said anything.

"Curly, please stop talking. Just, please, stop. I don't need another cerebral hemorrhage."

Saurous sighs, and shakes his head violently. A bit of blood comes out of both his ears.

CP walks up the walls and sits next to Saur. "America has the weirdest ratings. And this can only go badly from here can't it? Are you going to leave Saur alone with her?" She waves back the image Curly is trying so hard to forget. "At least she isn't after players."

"Saurous can take care of himself. He knows almost every escape technique there is, so he can get away from Regina if he needs to."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 04:13 PM
Carlos teleports in.
At least, let's hope she's not after players. I'm a minor anyway, so I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 04:17 PM
Vespe,you doomed yourself,minor's are it's favorite prey
FNC pull's out a headstone with Vespe Ratavo written on it
Any inscription's?

CurlyKitGirl
"Most of us are."

"What? Didn't that ocur to you? Good, Americans are naive in a way. Oh, d'you want that fixed, or is it fixing itself?"

Draken
In this case the tail will try to hit the top of Curly's head.

DP's voice is heard in the place, but he is nowhere to be seen.

Carlos! I hereby lock you in this place until Regina catches you!

Carlos is locked in the main hall, unable to leave. Probably.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 04:19 PM
I hate you. On the plus side, I have a secret weapon.
Vespe casts Summon Lawyer XIII. A lawyer appears carrying a briefcase and a restraining order against Regina.
:tongue:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 04:20 PM
"That's my spell. Remember what happened last time." Curly is hit on the top of her head. "Ow! That's it. No more books for you."

Saurous
2007-08-20, 04:20 PM
"Most of us are."

"What? Didn't that ocur to you? Good, Americans are naive in a way. Oh, d'you want that fixed, or is it fixing itself?"

"It did occur to me, but I was trying to block it out. Thank you for reminding me of it. Oh, and the bleeding should fix itself."

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 04:24 PM
Khaldan has mercy on happiness and shoots him. He sits down, thinking for a bit, sighs, and shoots himself. Khaldan the 19 walks in.

He get a relapse? We may have to mess with the cloning machine.. Oh, and let's all nominate eachother for belkar itp. Just for the massive uber powers we would get as a nominee.