PDA

View Full Version : AMEN XIV: A Growing Industry

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 04:25 PM
Vespe points to the Stick-Beatles in his sig.

Look at the shiiiiiny Stick-Beatles. They want you to vote me for Elan ITP. Let me re-iterate that.

A Colossal guitar crashes into the base. Written on the side is "Vote Vespe for Elan ITP. It's probably his only chance for a trophy."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 05:11 PM
"But, but you got sidekick itp didn't you? And while we're on it: Nominate and vote Curly for Vitp and Hayleyitp. And someone nominated Magtok for Royitp - an LG hero" Curly snickers "And we should try to get behind one AMENite per category."

"Saur, do you want me to collect that blood too? Or shall we let it dribble on the floor?"

Vhaidara
2007-08-20, 05:13 PM
Hell, I've been nominated for Roy and Haley. Vote BB for ROY itp! I tried to do Belkar, but PM's approval shamed me.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 05:13 PM
Nope, didn't even get a Magtok for it. Now let's see...

Roy-
I don't think we have any Roys.

Haley-
CKG

Elan-
Meeeeeee!

Belkar-
Any AMENite, really. But especially PM.

Durkon-
I'll get back to you on that.

V-
I voted for Saur. :smalltongue:

Draken
2007-08-20, 05:27 PM
Well, I voted Saur for Durkon, he is probably the wisest here.

And if anything else, I would prefer to be nominated for either Durkon or V, just after Saurous and Curly, I am the less prone to kill people the Kobold doens't count... And I am obsessed with arcane power after all.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-20, 05:29 PM
"Vote Curly for Vitp
Vote Curly Vitp.
Everyone nominating from AMEN should nominate and vote for me in at least one category. And I won't hurt you. And Belkaritp is a definite AMEN win; Elan's a maybe."
Curly hands out some leaflet things briefly before going back to watch something on the broken TV.

EDIT: "Hehheh. Saur's a little Scottish dwarf. I've got to do that. DP naominate me for both. You've got spare spots in both. Use them on an AMENite."

Draken
2007-08-20, 05:48 PM
So shall it be.

Saurous
2007-08-20, 05:53 PM
"Can you guys discuss the new competition in the discussion thread? AMEN isn't for discussing it."

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 05:54 PM
Alright, Here's the list of who we get elected.

Roy: BB!
Haley: Uhh, crap, we don't have a Haley. Let's go with CKG.
Elan: Vespe!
Belkar: I'd go with PirateMonk. Its like Rich modeled Belkar after the dude,
Durkon: Saurous, 'cause we all know He'd rather be touched by a short hairy man than by a beut asian woman.
Vaarsuvious: Draken? I'll take it though..

Oh, and we need to get every person in AMEN a nominated for Belkar. 'Cause it would look awesome.

EDIT: someone vote Saur ninja, the ninjaish person he be.

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:00 PM
Alright, Here's the list of who we get elected.

Roy: BB!
Haley: Uhh, crap, we don't have a Haley. Let's go with CKG.
Elan: Vespe!
Belkar: I'd go with PirateMonk. Its like Rich modeled Belkar after the dude,
Durkon: Saurous, 'cause we all know He'd rather be touched by a short hairy man than by a beut asian woman.
Vaarsuvious: Draken? I'll take it though..

Oh, and we need to get every person in AMEN a nominated for Belkar. 'Cause it would look awesome.

EDIT: someone vote Saur ninja, the ninjaish person he be.

Saurous snaps Khaldan's neck.

"Funny. Yes, you are quite the comedian, jackass," he says sarcastically.

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 06:02 PM
sooo worth it..
Khaldan dies, and #20 walks in.
heh, saur likes short hairy men.

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:07 PM
Saurous looks over at the new Khaldan. He, in DBZ fashion, suddenly becomes covered in a frightening barrier of black flames.

"Would you like me to obliterate you in 89 different ways, or would you like to shut up?"

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 06:09 PM
*sigh* Alright, I'll shut up. But it looks like Durkon over there wants to give you a back rub...

Khaldan points over at happiness, who now looks like durkon and has that weird look in his eyes..

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 06:09 PM
I think I'm an obvious choice for Ninja itp

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 06:14 PM
Too bad that competition was a while back. Sorry, you fail. :smalltongue:

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:15 PM
*sigh* Alright, I'll shut up. But it looks like Durkon over there wants to give you a back rub...

Khaldan points over at happiness, who now looks like durkon and has that weird look in his eyes..

Saurous sighs, and the flames disappear. He points at Happiness without even looking at him, and a beam of black energy shoots out of his hand. This beam kills Happiness on contact.

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 06:18 PM
Who won?
filler!!!

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 06:20 PM
Vael, wasn't it? And Shadow got the maggot?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 06:20 PM
Twas Pirates Vs Ninjas. El Jaspero won Pirate, Vael won Ninja, and Castaras won Ninja-Pirate.

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:22 PM
"I'm very glad that the ITP competitions got past the 'Vael wins. Period.' phase. Damn, that was annoying."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 06:23 PM
And I'm so very sorry that as a joke I put Vael up for Nothing in the Playground. What did it get him? Another trophy. :smallsigh:

And Lord Herman said that

Although Vael didn't get many nominations in this contest, someone suggested that if Vael couldn't win anything, he should at least be given a 'Nothing in the Playground' trophy.

And I didn't suggest it! I was being sarcastic! Grrr.

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:31 PM
"That goes to show, if you don't clearly say 'I'm just kidding', people think that you are being serious."

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-20, 06:33 PM
"Looks like Vespy needs to be punished for supporting my archrival like that!" Whips Vespe

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 06:35 PM
Ow! What the hell?
Vespe decides that leaving would just encourage her and changes gender instead.

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 06:36 PM
You are seriously @#&%'d up
FNC directs at regina

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:38 PM
Saurous takes a step towards FNC, discreetly whispering something in his ear.

"Don't speak to her, or look directly at her, and she'll go away."

fatninjacow
2007-08-20, 06:40 PM
Did i just doom myself?
he descreetly whisper's back

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 06:42 PM
Khaldan walks over.
Probably. It took us like 6 kills of happiness to flush the memories from him.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-20, 06:56 PM
"Yup!" Regina Tackles FNC and slaps the Kinky Cuffs On Him. "Now you're mine. Bark!"

Saurous
2007-08-20, 06:59 PM
Saurous slaps his forehead.

"Regina, can you just go crawl back into whatever disgusting pile of primordial goop you spawned from? I mean, we already have gratuitous violence, we don't need your...practices making this place all the more horrible. BDSM slut..."

Khaldan
2007-08-20, 07:01 PM
Khaldan is ready for Reginas' attack, and shoots FNC and himself in rapid succesion. The doorbell rings.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-20, 07:01 PM
"Big Words Necromancer. Although, I'm not dead, so you would have no fun with me."

Saurous
2007-08-20, 07:03 PM
Saurous chuckles.

"Oooh, was that a necrophile comment? Really, you need some new material to insult me. That rumor was debunked a few threads ago."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-20, 07:04 PM
Vespe rushes into his her room and bolts, nails, seals, wields, and otherwise locks the door shut, then changes gender again.

Draken
2007-08-20, 07:04 PM
Draken laughts.

So, Rex has already returned to normal in The Town. Why you don't revert to Rex shape and stop this insanity?

Draken is indeed in the amorphous shape os a Gibbering Mouther now, just for the precaution.

Derivious
2007-08-20, 07:52 PM
Derivious smacks into the ceiling again and falls, "Oh great, I'm in trouble..."

Moff Chumley
2007-08-20, 10:22 PM
Sitting in the corner with an organ, Chumley tries to descide who's banter to lpay after, but ends up interupting everybody.

Vhaidara
2007-08-20, 10:51 PM
BB casts Dispel Freak (Even by AMEN standards, which is saying something) on Regina.

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 09:21 AM
Someone SAVE MEEEEE!!!!
FNC begin's to chew off his own arm

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 03:16 PM
"Regina is one of the most disturbing things to come out of AMEN ever. It also appears that the mini-AMEN for kids will have to be continued by someone else because my player has told me people are ganging up on Magtok because he is an AMENite, and stuff." Curly has been watching the show with a fascinated and shocked air. Unable to look away she casts Summon Popcorn V and munches until someone else comes online.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 03:16 PM
Vespe comes online and pulls out an unmarked book to read.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 03:21 PM
Curly looks up and says "What book are you rading Vespe?"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 03:23 PM
It's called the Best Case Scenario handbook. My player just got a copy, and I'm looking through to see if there's anything about how to handle winning Elan In the Playground. :smallbiggrin:

Vhaidara
2007-08-21, 03:24 PM
Vespe, no!
BB takes the book and burns it.
You know that Elan would be to busy annoying Roy to read! Now get on the analogy and annoy me!

Saurous
2007-08-21, 03:25 PM
Saurous looks up at Bookboy.

"How are you Roy? You are just as annoying and violent as everyone else here."

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 03:26 PM
You may be right.
Vespe teleports over to The Room With All The CDs And The Really Frickin Big Stereo and starts playing AC/DC at approximately over 9000! decibels.

Vhaidara
Two reasons.
1: Who else?
2: I have a cool sword.
Trust me, somehow, Magtok got nominated. In fact, he was the first Roy nomination:smalleek: .

CurlyKitGirl
:smallsigh: "Why do I figure Saur would make a derogatory comment about this? Oh, because he would. And I suppose Curly was nominated for both her categories by both of you. And, I bet that Carlos has also read Zombie Survival Guide too. She goes to sit on the sofa, and await dreadful cliched stuff.

EDIT: "Triple ninja'd and I was still right." Curly then casts Diminish Noise on anything within fifty feet of her and now can barely hear ACDC

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 03:28 PM
Yep, I've read the Zombie Survival Guide. Pretty much memorized the whole thing. I've also got two Worst Case Scenario books (Work and Golf). I like the whole parody guide thing.

Saurous
2007-08-21, 03:29 PM
Two reasons.
1: Who else?

Saurous raises his hand.

"I'm the most sane, have the most common sense, and the most easily annoyed around here. And arguably one of the most intelligent."

Vhaidara
2007-08-21, 03:31 PM
The other factor is that I'm really the one that's running.
And come on, COOL SWORD!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 03:33 PM
"Second most intelligent, or joint smartest. Plus, if Vespe and PM count as Elan and Belkar you're almost a certified Roy because you're always making sarcastic derogatory remarks about them. And anyone for that matter."
"Well, BBP, maybe someone'd better nominate Saur, because apart from not being LG or a fighter. or bald, he is Roy. Is Saur wants to run that is. He's also got a lot of nominations for Durkon too."

Saurous
2007-08-21, 03:35 PM
"Second most intelligent, or joint smartest. Plus, if Vespe and PM count as Elan and Belkar you're almost a certified Roy because you're always making sarcastic derogatory remarks about them. And anyone for that matter."

"Exactly. I enjoy reminding the Associates that I hate all of them."

The other factor is that I'm really the one that's running.

"I'm just saying that Bookboy is our Roy? The people nominating these things do not know anything about those that they are nominating."

Vhaidara
2007-08-21, 03:37 PM
But there is something that you're all forgetting. Sauous would never take a pebble for Vespe, much less three arrows, unless it was to hit him with it even harder.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 03:38 PM
"Exactly. I enjoy reminding the Associates that I hate all of them."

"Which is why you are our best Roy. Wjy Maggie got nominated I'll never know."

"I'm just saying that Bookboy is our Roy? The people nominating these things do not know anything about those that they are nominating."

"Also true. See Maggie. Now, aside from arguing about this can we have a plot, or something." A swarm of Feegles invade the room and stand around waiting to see if anyone will acknowledge them as a plot tool.

Saurous
2007-08-21, 03:42 PM
"Okay, I'm done complaining about the fact that people think that Bookboy is capable of being a good Roy."

Saurous looks down at the feegles (which I will assume are the short little blue and orange gnome things of Discword).

"Um, hello...?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 03:52 PM
"Check my siggy."

[stereotypical Scottish accent] "D'ye be lawyers cos we're really pished and could use a place to drink."[/stereotypical Scottish accent]

"Oh dear, a Feegle infestation."

Saurous
2007-08-21, 03:59 PM
Saurous thinks for a moment, trying to translate what the Feegle said. He then nods.

"Great. Nac Mac Feegles, Pictsies, 'Persons Unknown, Believed to be Armed'. No one in this building is a lawyer, I think, and I have a few things that you can drink."

A few bottles of various alchoholic beverages appear in his hands. They all glow a faint green color, and can obviously be seen as poisoned by anyone with a WIS score over 10.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 04:06 PM
"Lads! Let's drink up!" The Feegles, not really having a Wis score drink it all up rapidly. A small fight breaks out , but quickly calms down after more booze is drunk.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 04:07 PM
Vespe turns off AC/DC and puts on The Beatles, increasing the volume so that the opening chord of A Hard Day's Night shatters the ceiling.

Carlos sighs.
I want Bioshock....:smallfrown:

Saurous
2007-08-21, 04:10 PM
Saurous smiles. The poisoned alchohol should kill those that drank it in a matter of minutes, or hours at the most.

Saurous also groans at the loud music, plugging his poity ears.

"VESPE! TURN THAT DOWN!" he yells, trying to make his voice louder than the music.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 04:15 PM
Vespe sighs and turns it off.
Ah well.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 04:33 PM
"Ach, hey Laddie. Ye got any moor that stuff. Or any ships. We're all fashed too."

"Ships?"

Saurous
2007-08-21, 04:44 PM
Another bottle appears in Saurous's hand, and he tosses it to the Feegles.

"Ships?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 04:48 PM
"Grait big wooly things. They gae "Baah". Dinnae ye ken wha' ships are lad?"

"Somehow I'd better cast Understand Accent on them or there'll be a lot of misinterpretations."

"Ye cast that on us an' we'll give ye sich a kickin'. And Big Yan'll hit ye inna heid!" The Feegles keep dinking. At a phenomenal rate.

Saurous
2007-08-21, 04:56 PM
"Oh. Domestic sheep. No, we don't have any."

Saurous walks over to Curly, and whispers in her ear.

"Why the hell aren't they dead yet? That's heavily poisoned booze that they are drinking. I don't know much of Feegle physiology. Do they have extremely high constitutions or something?"

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 05:01 PM
"Um, they drink pretty much anything and don't die. They even go out of their way to drink stuff with skulls and crossbones on it because they think it means you shouldn't touch it."

"Laddie. Gie us more booze. Ye got any Special Ship Liniment or something a wee bit stronger?"
"Daft Wullie! Dinnae be so presumptioussnessshhussh. Be more polite."
"Aye, but Rob we'll never git any more tae drink wi'oot asking. It's cos you're married to a wummun thatye're so different. There aren't even any hags here tae tell us of."
"Aye. But ye ask like this: Gie us some more tae drink or ye'll be in trouble. I'll set the Gonnagle on ye!"
"Rob! That's tae much."

Saurous
2007-08-21, 05:06 PM
Saurous sighs.

"I suppose that that is just how my luck goes."

Saurous looks back at the Feegles.

"Time to try a new tactic. Right. There happen to be various sheep, cattle, and more alchohol in this room."

He walks over to a rather menacing looking door, and opens it. The door isn't labeled.

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 05:21 PM
FNC finishes chewing his arm off
FREEDOM!!
he stick's a huge band aid over his stump

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 05:30 PM
"Wahay. A suspicious room lads. Get stuck in!"
"They can tak' oour lives but they cannae tak' oour troosers."
"Nae king Nae Qiun, nae Laird Nae Master. We'll never be fooled again!""There can only be one t'ousand!"
All the Feegles run in.

"Well, whatever's in there's in trouble. Unless it's lawyers."

Saurous
2007-08-21, 05:39 PM
Saurous slams the door behind them, and locks it. A dark red aura goes over the door, as it is supposedly sealed magically.

The room iteslf is almost completely bare, save for the lights on the ceiling. The walls and floors are painted black, and the entire room gives off an eerie feeling.

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 05:44 PM
FNC appear's next to Saur
Hiding from regina?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 05:45 PM
Saurous slams the door behind them, and locks it. A dark red aura goes over the door, as it is supposedly sealed magically.

The room iteslf is almost completely bare, save for the lights on the ceiling. The walls and floors are painted black, and the entire room gives off an eerie feeling.

I see a red door and I want it painted black...:smallwink:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 05:45 PM
"What the-" The Feegles hang around for a while waiting for something.

"On another note: Last thread was 1408 and it's Magtoks' room too. Well they've made a film about it. Room 1408 of Dolphin Hotel yadda yadda yadda. So, what d'you think? Based on a real thing oe just of interest in general?" say Curlyy and CP together.

Saurous
2007-08-21, 05:50 PM
FNC appear's next to Saur
Hiding from regina?

"No, I'm getting rid of several little blue annoyances."

Saurous happens to be on the outside of the room, in case FNC can't tell.

Inside the room, a shadowy figure seems to melt out of the wall opposite the Feegles. It slowly moves towards the little gnome things.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 05:54 PM
"Ge' 'em lads!" The Feegles swarm the figure headbutting them and kicking them. (Unfortuantely I can't remember the right words for how they fight)

"Is there a monster in there? Because it might be in trouble."

Saurous
2007-08-21, 06:02 PM
"Well, I guess you could call them monsters," he says with a mysterious grin.

Inside, the figure recoils from the attack. The shadows around it begin to retract, revealing one of the lowest of the low. The most horrible of creatures on the face of the planet.

A lawyer.

Another pair of the lawyers melt out of the walls, and join the first one. They all open their briefcases simultaneously, and prepare whatever is inside.

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 06:03 PM
I don't know but there is a Dragon!
a black dragon appear's in the room and shoot's acid at the little gnome thing's

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-21, 06:03 PM
"Lawyers!" The Feegles recoil in horror as their swords begin to glow blue. "Ach, we're in trouble noo."

"Saur, you are truly eveil at times."

EDIT: "Parents kicking me off (midnight) so either take over the Feegles but keep in character or let me take eit up later. Prefer option one." buts in CP, as she's hustled off the forums by her mum.

Saurous
2007-08-21, 06:11 PM
"I try my best."

The center lawyer pulls out various pieces of paper. He also pulls out a pen, looking up at the little men.

"Sirs, you are requested to appear in the court of law for thieft, assault, and assault against an officer of the court. If you do not comply, you will be brought with force."

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 06:12 PM
the dragon spit's acid on the paper's
Bah, paper's are for idiot's blood oath's are better
bellow's the dragon

Saurous
2007-08-21, 06:18 PM
One of the secondary lawyers walk up to the dragon. He has a pair of handcuffs in one hand, and papers in another.

"Sir, you are to appear in the court of law for possesion and use of illegal toxic substances, for the obstruction of justice, and for crimes against the entire english language."

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 06:19 PM
the dragon spit's acid at him

Derivious
2007-08-21, 06:20 PM
Derivious walks over to Saur and FNC, "What's going on? I hear lawyers and a dragon."

fatninjacow
2007-08-21, 06:26 PM
In the room,wanna' see
Derivious is teleported into the room

Saurous
2007-08-21, 06:26 PM
"Just a bit of a run-in with several Discworld creatures known as feegles. The lawyers should be dealing with them as we speak."

He then walks off, heading for the living room, and the television.

Inside the room, SP decides to stop bothering with the lawyers for now.

Derivious
2007-08-21, 09:23 PM
Derivious looks left and right in the room and mutters, "Please don't be stuck in time again." He is glad he isn't. He cuts a hole in the wall, steps out, puts the piece back up, and glues it.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-21, 11:01 PM
Yeah, Magtok has no right to call rex overpowered in the Town anymore.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-21, 11:02 PM
It's Regina!
*runs*

fatninjacow
2007-08-22, 09:00 AM
FNC lock's himself in with the lawyer's
Finally,I'm safe now
FNC notice's he's locked in a room of lawyer's

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-22, 09:54 AM
"Ach lads. Lawyers. What d'we do? They ken oour names and everything. Maybe we should tak' a crawstep."
"We aren't goonae run away from a bunch o' lawyers?! Jeannie would be furious. Running away from a pile o' mangy lawyers. We fight."
The Feegles prepare for the lawyers attack.

V Junior
2007-08-22, 02:52 PM
Vespe may find a large, glowing, blue katana covered in divine symbols slicing through him from the shadows.

The thing with ninjas is that you NEVER know where they are...

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 02:54 PM
And V Junior may find a cannon ball being lodged into her brain by way of a cannon.
And the thing about pirates is you never know where their crew is.
Vespe promptly pulls out a bottle of rum and drinks it, healing the cut.
Booze hound. It's a power in Bioshock.
Vespe sits around dreaming about getting Bioshock. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioshock)

V Junior
2007-08-22, 03:02 PM
A very large and powerful gust of wind smacks into the cannonball, and sends it flying into Vespe's crew. Junior laughs.

You think you can kill the direct daughter of Mother Nature- OH @£"$!!!!!!!

MY GRANDMOTHER'S MOTHER NATURE????

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 03:04 PM
Oookay...aside from the obvious fact that nature would be on the pirates side because ninjas have their freaky ninja magic....

:eek:

Magtok is....and...you...he..

Vespe faints.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-22, 03:07 PM
"V Jr, we seriously need a colour cast list for you now."
"OK, V Jr. Why don't you explain how a meerkat queen who happens to be Daughter Nature and then get involved with an evil cyborg-human and have a child.
...That is possibly the weirdest thing I have ever said." Curly heads into the library in search of a gynaelogy list, well a family tree.

V Junior
2007-08-22, 03:09 PM
Junior stabs Vespe.

Mum's kinda undecided on that front.

And Magtok is a cyborg because of the intervention of evil gods. My mum and I have NOTHING to do with that!!!!

And yes, Sentry, I and the other meerkats DID know about this.
Though tecnicly, Coco and I aren't meerkats! We're actually... -growl- ..Okay, I won't tell.

Saurous
2007-08-22, 03:14 PM
A very large and powerful gust of wind smacks into the cannonball, and sends it flying into Vespe's crew. Junior laughs.

You think you can kill the direct daughter of Mother Nature- OH @£"$!!!!!!!

MY GRANDMOTHER'S MOTHER NATURE????

"Wait, you are a shinobi, meerkat queen, direct descendant of Mother Nature, lover of a cyborg, and mother of a girl named Meadhbh.

...wow."

Saurous shakes his head, muttering something about over complex nonsense.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 03:16 PM
Seriously. Everyone knows simple and gory nonsense is the best kind! Especially when it references video games!
To this end, Vespe uses another power from Bioshock, this one allowing hundreds of bees to spout from your arm and attack your enemy, in this case Saur.
Wait a minute...
:smalleek:
BEES! GET EM OFF ME!
Vespe runs around, flailing his freaky hive-arm in the air.

V Junior
"Wait, you are a shinobi, meerkat queen, direct descendant of Mother Nature, lover of a cyborg, and mother of a girl named Meadhbh.

...wow."

Saurous shakes his head, muttering something about over complex nonsense.

What in the Nine Hells is a shinobi?

Vhaidara
Attention AMEN: Please remove Andre Fairchild and Supagoof from all OOTSitp nominations, as they are the only real competition I have.

Saurous
2007-08-22, 03:22 PM
What in the Nine Hells is a shinobi?

"Ninja."

A loud bang comes from one of the various labs. Maur stumbles out, covered in ashes and dust.

"Ouch."

"Maur, don't use arcane spells and/or chemicals if you don't know what they do."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-22, 03:29 PM
"And don't so them anywhere near the Library. Some of those books are one of a kind. Do them in Magtoks' labbs. His player went on holiday again." Curly staggers out of the dust cloud clutching several large musty tomes. "And we really need to sort out this V Jr thing and Magtok...perhaps...nah." She avoids the bees somehow and heads towards a table.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-22, 06:26 PM
Raistlin, RP, and The Beatles return from their trip. They promptly head to Raistlin's room. Ticket to Ride can be faintly heard through the door, followed by Can't Buy Me Love and Let it Be.

PirateMonk
2007-08-22, 06:28 PM
"Yay, Raistlin's back!"

Saurous
2007-08-22, 06:51 PM
"Yay, Raistlin is back," Saurous says with a slight bit of disgust in his voice.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-22, 07:26 PM
Good to see you PM, Saur. And Saur? I'm going to ignore that, because I have the Beatles, playing a live show, in my BEDROOM!!!

He tosses PM and Saur souveneirs from Spain, France, and Italy, then dashes back to the room.

Saurous
2007-08-22, 07:33 PM
"I'll try to contain my excitement."

Saurous sighs, and places the unspecified souvenirs off to the side.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-22, 07:35 PM
They're Magic-box souveneirs. They're whatever you want from that country.

Saurous
2007-08-22, 07:42 PM
Saurous sighs, and opens the Spanish box. A rather ornate espada ropera pops out.

"Interesting."

He twirls the sword around in the air for a few moments, admiring the blade.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 07:42 PM
Vespe cheers.
Raistlin's back! Raistlin's back! And he brought the Beatles! And for some reason the bees that were coming out of my arm are gone!

Can I watch the Beatles too, please?

Vespe makes his puppy dog eyes look. (http://mfrost.typepad.com/cute_overload/images/pdeyes.jpg)

Raistlin1040
2007-08-22, 07:53 PM
Sure.

Inside Raistlin's room is a stage. There are music posters all around the room, advertising various bands. The Beatles are onstage, playing a brilliant version of A Hard Day's Night.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-22, 08:08 PM
Vespe sits down and watches, transfixed.

Vhaidara
2007-08-23, 06:34 AM
Hey, RP. Where've you been?
:smalleek: Oh crap, it's Raistlin! Don't make me use these!
He waves the salad tongs menacingly.

V Junior
2007-08-23, 07:01 AM
Junior looks over at Rast, and sighs. Then, she goes into her bathroom and has a bath. Then...

OH @&*£!!!!

Junior runs out (fully clothed, but dripping wet), and points at her bright red hair (that should be brown).

I'M GONNA KILL THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT THE NEW SHAMPOO!!!!

fatninjacow
2007-08-23, 07:51 AM
We have shampoo?

Korith
2007-08-23, 07:57 AM
We had shampoo. Junior just had a bath, so we're probably out again...

fatninjacow
2007-08-23, 08:40 AM
We had shampoo?

Korith
2007-08-23, 09:04 AM
http://www.dvdtimes.co.uk/images/bex/ranma4_shampoothread.jpg

Okay, yes. She was hiding in the laundry room. How did you know?

fatninjacow
2007-08-23, 09:06 AM
We have a laundry room?

Korith
2007-08-23, 09:08 AM
You haven't been reading the membership perks pamphlet, have you?

AMEN[/size] Membership quirks perks"]Full-fledged members of AMEN may twist, retcon and/or handwave the very nature of the universe by means of uncounted cosmic power to make things the way that best suits whatever personal plot they have in mind.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 09:12 AM
"Hah hah." Curly goes into the Library and stays there until something interesting happens.

fatninjacow
2007-08-23, 09:12 AM
In that case...I WANT PIE!!
a pie appear's
YAY!
FNC devour's it

Saurous
2007-08-23, 04:22 PM
Saurous glances over at FNC, and mutters something about a waste of cosmic energies.

PirateMonk
2007-08-23, 04:26 PM
Use your Omniscience to find out the mysteries of the Universe, I said.
Use your Omnipotence to bring about world peace, I begged.
What does he do? Picks up girls.

-The Primal Order, a metasystem for handling deities by WotC

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 04:29 PM
Saurous glances over at FNC, and mutters something about a waste of COSMIC energies.

"Can you spell or was it just a nifty way of saying cosmic lich powers? And if that's true, why did you make him?"

Saurous
2007-08-23, 04:37 PM
"...what? I was talking about how FNC used the nigh-limitless universe-warping ability that all AMENites have."

PirateMonk
2007-08-23, 04:38 PM
Saurous glances over at FNC, and mutters something about a waste of cosmich energies.

"She was referring to the 'H.'"

Saurous
2007-08-23, 04:40 PM
"Oh."

"I thought that she quoted it correctly, and only made the cosmic larger. I accidentally hit the wrong key every once in a while."

CurlyKitGirl
2007-08-23, 04:46 PM
"You do realise that if Saphire was here and heard you say that she'd be in hysterics now?"

"Oh, SP, the Feegles are still in the room. Wanna carry on where we left off?"

Saurous
2007-08-23, 07:06 PM
"I am aware of that."
"I know, and I'm ashamed of it."

Mr. Moon
2007-08-23, 07:58 PM
"I would?" Saphire rereads the past few posts, and frowns. "I don't get it."

Khaldan
2007-08-23, 08:08 PM
... Kosimsh powah!

Saurous
2007-08-24, 05:20 AM
"I would?" Saphire rereads the past few posts, and frowns. "I don't get it."

"'Cosmic energies' was originally spelled as 'cosmich energies'."

Korith
2007-08-24, 07:54 AM
... Kosimsh powah!

itty-bitty little space

fatninjacow
2007-08-24, 09:16 AM
OK I'll use the cosmic power's better!
50 impish childish monster's appear along with a small town
BWAHAHAHHA!!! the imp's and FNC with his spiked chain and spine harvester start to kill everyone in the town and burn down building's
AHHHH,I forgot pillage first then burn!

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 10:31 AM
now that is just wrong

fatninjacow
2007-08-24, 10:33 AM
the imp's start eating the couch
What it's true, pillage first then burn

Korith
2007-08-24, 10:43 AM
now that is just wrong

*1726381687 sword golems shop at Goblin Music*

Let the little fella experiment!

fatninjacow
2007-08-24, 10:47 AM
The imp's head to Magtok's lab and crashing noise's come out

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 11:41 AM
You people do realize that Magtok is coming back today or tommorow at the latest, right? Just making sure. :smalltongue:

Korith
2007-08-24, 11:52 AM
You mean he's not here?

Ha! I had you going for a bit!

Draken
2007-08-24, 12:02 PM
Well, he said "Throw another Magtok-is-gone party while I am away, just like you did the last time".

So I think he won't mind some destruction in his labs, I mean. it is not like he isn't expecting everything to be upside down, in a literal way.

Draken hides what seens to be a scroll of Revert Gravity.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 01:38 PM
*casts random illusions*

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-24, 01:40 PM
"Aw... No Maggypoo..." Rex smiles.

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 02:02 PM
"Woo! Polls closed! I'll get an award of some sort!"

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 02:06 PM
Vespe crosses his fingers and hopes he wins, or at least gets a Magtok award.

Korith
2007-08-24, 02:19 PM
Magtok award...

Isn't that something like being coated in ice cream, dipped into a vat of acid and then fed to a pack of rabid mechanical rats?

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 02:21 PM
All of a sudden, a thick misty fog surrounds the entire base. A hooded figure in the distance slowly makes his way to the base. A blind old woman with wires protruding from her back which are used to carry her around, a few clowns with scary metal teeth, a bunch of cyborg elephants, a tall man who appears to be on stilts (but is actually that tall due to cybernetics), and a bunch of other oddities follow the hooded one.

The hooded figure turns to the group, smiles wickedly, and then rings the door bell. The clowns pull out a few knives, a man mounts cannons onto some of the elephants, and the blind woman simply stays in place and reveals no emotions or thoughts as she remains held up the the giant wires that carry her in a Doc Ock-ish manner.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 02:25 PM
Uh...guys, I think Magtok's back. :smalltongue:
Vespe stabs a syringe filled with a blue liquid into his arm.
Just in case.
He grins.

PirateMonk
2007-08-24, 02:25 PM
PM walks over to the door and opens it. "Hello. What are you selling and how would you like to die?"

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-24, 02:28 PM
Rex just stares blindly off into space. He waves his cane around and says dramatically, "A storms comin', are you prepared?" He then cackles and disappears.

fatninjacow
2007-08-24, 02:29 PM
The imp's scurry out of Magtok's lab's

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 03:51 PM
The hooded being's gaze shifts down to PirateMonk. He speaks in a rather odd manner. His voice booms like a circus entertainer with an Old West accent. He also has a robotic voice speaking at the same time.

No need to worry, small one. We're just traveling by. A place down the road is in need of our..."unique" services.

And an old friend of mine needed a ride home.

At that moment, Magtok walks out from behind a few scary clowns, shakes the hooded man's hand, and then comes back into the base with his luggage as the traveling circus heads away.

Well...that was rather unsatisfying and unexpected. I wonder why Brian would create a traveling circus of cyborgs with ties to my past, and then dispose of them? Maybe he's plotting to do something later with 'em. Meh. I'll just forget about them for now. :smallconfused:

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 03:55 PM
Aw...I wanted to join the circus....I can do this!
Vespe suddenly has a red glowing ball of what appears to be flesh (um, ewww) in his hand, and throws it at one of these guys (http://www.2kgames.com/bioshock/html/images/home_bg.jpg), and it charges at Magtok, drill spinning.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 04:01 PM
****. I only just got here, and already I'm going to die.

The drill horribly messes up Magtok's skull. Meanwhile, Magtok's player wanders around the old pages, and wonders what Rex was referring to when he said he wasn't overpowered anymore.

Rex Idiotarum
2007-08-24, 04:02 PM
Rex of the town is Manaburned, lame, Blind, and sitting in prison. Yeah, that's overpowered.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 04:05 PM
Hee hee. Don't worry Magtok, I can fix that riiiiight up.
Vespe takes out two syringes, one blue and one green, and injects Magtok with both, healing him, then turns to the Big Daddy (I swear, that's what they're really called).
Mr. Bubbles, go to your room.
He does so.
Vespe presses Magtok up against a wall mounted machine looking like this, (http://www.2kgames.com/cultofrapture/screenshots/screenshot_19_xl.jpg) and pushes some buttons.
There. Now you have telekenesis, pyrokenesis, and a speed boost power, all magic free, via the power of science.
Vespe then pulls out a pistol and starts modifying it.

Dallas-Dakota
2007-08-24, 04:07 PM
*a bloodred sign appears saying : I need a avatar for in the picture, can somebody please make me one? ....Or else...*

fatninjacow
2007-08-24, 04:18 PM
Ohhhh! I want pyrokenesis!!

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 05:14 PM
Did Vespe just give Magtok an upgrade? Oh and Magtok, I want to be a cyborg! You can rip my limbs off.
You have my authority.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 05:15 PM
Oooh. That reminds me. I still have my cyborg legs.
Vespe proves this by taking out a small hammer and banging on his leg, which makes a clinking sound.
And I still have my cyborg lungs from the space adventure...hey Magtok, I don't suppose you could help me get some more cyborgnetics? I'll pay.
Vespe grins at the fact that he is, indeed, a mutant cyborg elf.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 05:31 PM
Raistlin is still chilling with the Beatles. Bother him and die.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 05:34 PM
Hmm. Forgot about that. While the Beatles performing live certainly is enticing, there is work to be done!
Vespe saws off his own arms.
Wait, how am I going to get the cyborgnetic arms on now?
Vespe dies of blood loss, and his clone comes in.
Okay, I have a better idea.
Vespe goes into Magtok's lab.
After a while he comes back out. His arms are noticeably metal now.
Behold. Biomechanical arms. They still let me use all my cool mutations, and they're cyborgnetic! Huzzah.
Vespe celebrates by setting Raistlin's hair on fire with pyrokenesis.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:01 PM
Raistlin's a freaking part demon you twit. He's immune to fire. And now you aren't allowed in the Vault of Music. Sucker.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:02 PM
BB walks into a different part of the Vault of Music, with soundproofing between himself and Raistlin. He starts listening to All American Rejects.
Odd thing is, that band name describes me pretty well.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:05 PM
No see, the real Vault of Music is something Raistlin created. It's like if every Hard Rock Cafe gave all their stuff to Raistlin, that'd be half of the Vault. Not to mention the Omniguitar, signed by every member of every band ever.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:07 PM
Fine. The Vault of Good Music.:smallamused:

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:08 PM
You consider All-American Rejects good music. What an emo kid.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:12 PM
Screw you. They've got good guitar.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:15 PM
No. Slash has good guitar. So does Buckethead, Led Zeppelin, Motorhead, Megadeth, and Blue Oyster Cult. Punk bands, including emo punk are awful. And even if the guitar didn't suck, the band still does.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:16 PM
Matter of opinion. I happen to like punk style music. The song that got me into music was Sk8er Boi, after all. And yes, I spelled it the same way it is on the case.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:18 PM
Yes we all know you like Avril (whatever the hell her last name is) Bookboy. But in essence it's not an opinion. No guitarist from any punk band could play songs like Jordan, Eruption, Sweet Child O Mine, or Stairway to Heaven. Cold fact.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:20 PM
I meant the opinion is which is better.
BBP puts anti-Raistlin headphones on BB and himself.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:23 PM
Pete Townshend comes to AMEN, picks up his guitar, and smashes it over Bookboy's head, killing him. He then leaves.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 07:27 PM
BBP vaporizes him.
Don't. Try. To. Do. My. Job.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 07:28 PM
Pete survives by nature of being a rock god. He leaves, unharmed.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 08:14 PM
All American Rejects? Meh. No opinion, never heard any of their stuff.

Personally, I like...The Beatles, AC/DC, Blind Guardian, Green Day, Billy Joel, the Traveling Wilburys, The Rolling Stones, Queen, KISS, Kinky Friedman, Tenacious D, Wierd Al....I used to really like Gorillaz and Nickelback, now...they're not bad. Not great either.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 08:46 PM
this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wElZ0AK-MLc) starts playing

Moff Chumley
2007-08-24, 08:48 PM
And then there was Steve Howe, Gary Green, Robert Fripp, Jimi Hendrix, Carlos Santana, Freakin David Byrne, all of CSN&Y, John Petrucci, Syd Barret , David Gilmour, Freddie Mercury, and about eighty thousand other guitarists with the abilitie to play something decent.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 08:50 PM
Oooh. That reminds me. I still have my cyborg legs.
Vespe proves this by taking out a small hammer and banging on his leg, which makes a clinking sound.
And I still have my cyborg lungs from the space adventure...hey Magtok, I don't suppose you could help me get some more cyborgnetics? I'll pay.
Vespe grins at the fact that he is, indeed, a mutant cyborg elf.

Hmmm...

Magtok pulls out a sniper rifle, and hands it to Vespe.

I dunno why, but somehow this seems to go well with your elfyness.:smallconfused:

The song that got me into music was Sk8er Boi, after all.

You...wha-? :smalleek:

...I'll never look at you the same way ever again, BBP.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 08:52 PM
I see what you mean about the sniper rifle. Makes sense, methinks.
And Skater Boy (I refuse to use the idiots spelling) is kinda catchy, but it's stupid, much like Hey There Delilah.

On a random note, if you had a band, what would you name it? :smallconfused:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-24, 08:53 PM
'Hilary Duff is better then all of them." Saphire says with a smug grin.

"So... Any plots coming up soon?"

"Nope. Can't think of any. You should bug the others to cook something up."

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 08:54 PM
Vespe, Sk8er Boi. is the correct spelling. Search it on youtube, that is how it's spelled. So you're wrong. Also, Magtok, you have my permission to torture BB in the process of making him a cyborg.
I wanna be a cyborg!

And Vespe, if I ever make one, the name would be First Impressions.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 08:55 PM
'Hilary Duff is better then all of them." Saphire says with a smug grin.

I am going to kill you and burn your horrible records while you sleep. :smallannoyed:

Vespe, Sk8er Boi. is the correct spelling. Search it on youtube, that is how it's spelled. So you're wrong. Also, Magtok, you have my permission to torture BB in the process of making him a cyborg.
I wanna be a cyborg!

I could care less what the right spelling is. I just refuse to actually type that out.

Moff Chumley
2007-08-24, 08:55 PM
Iron Aardvark, or something involving Aardvarks. I dunno, it's catchy. Or mabye the Moff Chumley Experiment. And I agree, Elves go with snipers, and dwarves with shotguns or bazookas.

And I refuse to assosiate with anything from after, like 1990 that's labeled as 'pop'.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 08:57 PM
Smoke Inhalation or some thing like that

Mr. Moon
2007-08-24, 08:58 PM
I am going to kill you and burn your horrible records while you sleep.

Saphire laughs. "I was wondering what kind of reaction that'd get. Now excuse me, I have to go beg forgiveness from Greenday for even jesting about Duff being better." Saphire walks into her room and plays Working Class Hero very loudly. Then Hey There Delilah, and Keep Holding On.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 08:58 PM
Frenzy. That's the name of the band I'm in right now.

Currently I'm listening to Lynard Skynyrd, the Beatles, AC/DC, Daft Punk, Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Van Halen, Spinal Tap *chuckles*, Megadeth, Guns N Roses, Buckethead, the Plain White T's, anything with Eric Clapton *deep breath*, Jimi Hendrix, Green Day, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, KISS, Motorhead, The Rolling Stones, Anthrax, Blue Oyster Cult, Velvet Revolver, Scorpiknox, and Led Zeppelin. I listen to Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, and Black Sabbath sometimes as well, but not as much as the others.

You can't escape the Beatles MC. Working Class Hero is a John Lennon song.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 08:59 PM
Saphire laughs. "I was wondering what kind of reaction that'd get. Now excuse me, I have to go beg forgiveness from Greenday for even jesting about Duff being better." Saphire walks into her room and plays Working Class Hero very loudly. Then Hey There Delilah, and Keep Holding On.

At least you've got some good taste. :smallwink:

Frenzy. That's the name of the band I'm in right now.

Currently I'm listening to Lynard Skynyrd, the Beatles, AC/DC, Daft Punk, Iron Maiden, Blind Guardian, Van Halen, Spinal Tap *chuckles*, Megadeth, Guns N Roses, Buckethead, the Plain White T's, anything with Eric Clapton *deep breath*, Jimi Hendrix, Green Day, the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ozzy Osbourne, Black Sabbath, KISS, Motorhead, The Rolling Stones, Anthrax, Blue Oyster Cult, Velvet Revolver, Scorpiknox, and Led Zeppelin. I listen to Jimi Hendrix, Nirvana, and Black Sabbath sometimes as well, but not as much as the others.

Raistlin is actually in a band? Madness! And yes, I forgot about Spinal Tap. Spinal Tap is awesome :smallbiggrin:

It's true. You have been trapped! Ha ha!

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:01 PM
Yes Vespe, I am. Lead Guitarist. We're kind of small though, only play school gigs usually.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-24, 09:02 PM

"Well, there you go then. My taste isn't as terrible as you think it is.

Dead Can Dance is good too, but they're a bit of an acquired taste. You have to force yourself to listen to them before you start liking them."

@^: Better then my freinds and I can claim. All we have is a webcomic that got banned because it was to dirty.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:03 PM
Whatever. Right now I'm listening to Hard Day's Night by the Beatles on a loop with Paint it, Black by the Rolling Stones. Who says you have to choose?

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:04 PM
Wow. Cool. Lucky. I'm trying to get a band together, the main problem being that the only other person I know with any musical talent doesn't want in. And we don't have a name. And the only instrument I can play half decently is a piano. And I can't sing. And no one I know can sing. And- *goes on for about an hour*
*sigh*
Yup, it might take a while. :smallannoyed:

And MC, I shudder to think what that webcomic was about.

Mr. Moon
2007-08-24, 09:06 PM
And MC, I shudder to think what that webcomic was about.

Saphire grins. And just think. I wasn't in charge of it. I'm actualy the lest perverted of the group.

Edit: We have names for the new thread, right?

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:07 PM
Hey Vespe, want to play a game? We each take turns coming up with bands that have a colour in their name. No cheating!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:08 PM
:smallbiggrin: And just think. I wasn't in charge of it. I'm actualy the lest perverted of the group. ~_^

Please, never ever invite any of your friends to AMEN. One of you is quite bad enough. :smallwink:

Anyway, right now I'm listening to all my Beatles stuff (Abbey Road, 1, Beatles for Sale, all the Capitol Albums, Help!, Magical Mystery Tour, Please Please Me, Revolver and Sgt. Pepper) on shuffle.

Hey Vespe, want to play a game? We each take turns coming up with bands that have a colour in their name. No cheating!

Sure. Er...you go first. :smalltongue:

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:12 PM
You're pathetic. Green Day.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:12 PM
I thought you meant an original name. Anyway, Pink Floyd.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:13 PM
Black Sabbath.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:15 PM
The Plain White T's.

Mr. Moon
Please, never ever invite any of your friends to AMEN. One of you is quite bad enough.

"I dunno. The Cosplay Crew might make an interesting addition to AMEN. After all, can we really claim to be evil without the sanity-melting powers of Moon Called, Shader, Pie Hunter, Mervil and the others?"

Raistlin1040
Deep Purple.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:17 PM
"I dunno. The Cosplay Crew might make an interesting addition to AMEN. After all, can we really claim to be evil without the sanity-melting powers of Moon Called, Shader, Pie Hunter, Mervil and the others?"

Pie Hunter? Hmm...that'd be an interesting fight, considering Cassie has an army of pies, pie golems, and such. And I guess, but the question is, would they even be interested in AMEN?

Anyway, The White Stripes.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 09:20 PM
lemonDemon==good

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:20 PM
Whitesnake

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:22 PM
White Zombie.

And GM, I don't know if Lemon counts as a color. :smalltongue:

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:23 PM
Red Hot Chili Peppers

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:25 PM
Blue Oyster Cult. :smalltongue:

Mr. Moon
2007-08-24, 09:25 PM
Pie Hunter? Hmm...that'd be an interesting fight, considering Cassie has an army of pies, pie golems, and such. And I guess, but the question is, would they even be interested in AMEN?

"I didn't come up with the name, he did. And they might. The allure could tempt them. However, Pie Hunter is disgraphic, and can't type worth ****. But he's lots of fun IRL." Saphire shrugs. "I may offer it to them once the school year starts." Saphire shrugs, and works on her homebrew world some more.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:26 PM
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:27 PM
Might be fun to have some more MC type people around.
Wait...what am I saying? :smalleek:

In any case, White Lion.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 09:28 PM
Shades of Gray

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 09:29 PM

Magtok pulls out a bizzare and twisted piece of metal, with drills, saws, and all sorts of other scary sharp points attached. He then turns to BBP, and grins.

Is there any other way?

He uses his newly acquired telekinesis to chuck the poor guy into a metal dentist's chair thingy with chains to keep him in place, and then lunges towards Bookboy with the instrument of death.

Over the lips, and past the gums. Look out Bookboy, here I come!

The insane cyborg begins his work, as blood and gore scatter everywhere. Bookboy's face soon becomes a mess. If his mother were here, even she'd probably be unable to tell who he is.

A few minutes pass, and Magtok finishes tearing apart the poor guy. At this point, Bookboy is technically dead, as his heart has been removed, half his brain has been put in a jar for now, and everything else is coming to a halt.

And now comes the second part. The difficult task of bringing the dead back to life.

He pulls out a few pieces of metal, makes sure that they will fit properly, and then begins grafting them onto the corpse. His heart and brain are rebuilt and put back in place, his face becomes a thin mask of skin colored metal, a crossbow is mounted to his left arm, and a sword is sewn into his right forearm.

Bookboy is reborn.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 09:33 PM
I....er....dammit! You win. :smallannoyed: At least now we won't be clogging up the thread.

So yeah. New thread names. Any ideas?

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 09:37 PM
AMEN ###: a fate worse than death

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 09:46 PM
Awesome! Also, where'd you get the idea I had half a brain?
I thought you all knew that he only had a fourth.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 09:55 PM
No, when my player said "half" he was referring to half of what was already in BB's head. The other half was shoved into a plastic bag with the other unneeded biological parts. I'm going to hold onto them in case I need some organs or something later on. It never hurts to have a few organs lying around.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 10:11 PM
I got dibs on making the next thread. AMEN ###: Sk8er Bookboy.
I like it!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 10:12 PM
Bookboy, if you make that, we will ban you from AMEN forevar. Okay, maybe we can't ban you from the thread, but we will ignore every single one of your posts and ban you from the wiki, forum, and any other things we have in the future.

And we'll have weasels gnaw your corpse to bits.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 10:14 PM
Come on, I've been here for like three or four threads, haven't gotten a named one, and haven't gotten to make one! It's that or my original idea: AMEN###: Revenge of the Bookboy.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 10:18 PM
And I had been around for 4 threads before I got one named after me, and 10 threads before I got to make one. Learn some patience.

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 10:18 PM
They also always seem to be made either while I'm at school or while I'm asleep.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 10:20 PM
Fine, you can make one, but you have to think of something more original than "Revenge of the Bookboy" and something less stupid than "Sk8er Bookboy."

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 10:21 PM
No time, I've only got 7 minutes here, Vespe. Then it's bed. And knowing you people, by the time I'm back from school we'll be on page 15 of the new thread.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 10:23 PM
Whatever. I guess do Revenge of the Bookboy or something. I make no guarantee that the others (or me) will like it.

*whistles*

Vhaidara
2007-08-24, 10:25 PM
Vespe, it's about as original as Casino Ratavo.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-24, 10:26 PM
At least that was a takeoff on a movie. Revenge of the Bookboy is just....whatever...I don't even care anymore....

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 10:59 PM
AMEN XV: Insert witty title here

As much as I hate to admit it, Curly had a good idea.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 11:19 PM
How is AMEN: Thief of Lime

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 11:23 PM
Come on, I've been here for like three or four threads, haven't gotten a named one, and haven't gotten to make one! It's that or my original idea: AMEN###: Revenge of the Bookboy.

*shrugs* I've been here since thread 4, and haven't got a named one or got to make one. Deal with it.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 11:27 PM
i have been here longer ((i think)) and haven't got a named one or made one

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 11:29 PM
Longer than me? I'm not sure, but I think I was here a thread or two before you. I may be thinking of fullbladder though.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 11:36 PM
i know that Vespe, Saur, Mag, Rex, MC, PM, and a host of others that i forgot where here before i was, and if i was here longer than you it was only a thread or half a thread.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I remember joining in thread 4, after the death of EVIL.

Lord Magtok
2007-08-24, 11:43 PM
Longer than me? I'm not sure, but I think I was here a thread or two before you. I may be thinking of fullbladder though

Fullbladder was here since...I think the first thread. I remember that he mentioned something about a disease or something that'd impregante peopl with goblins.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-24, 11:57 PM
I joined March 16th, so whatever thread that was.

Goblin Music
2007-08-24, 11:57 PM
Fullbladder was here since...I think the first thread. I remember that he mentioned something about a disease or something that'd impregante peopl with goblins.

So cool... overwhelmed with coolness

Draken
2007-08-25, 12:47 AM
Muhahahahaha... This is just my second thread, and it was named by me, fear mortals!

Megalomaniac freak.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-25, 09:58 AM
So....anyone plan on making the thread any time soon? :smallconfused:

I'll do it I guess. Don't have a name though.

*thinks*

Raistlin1040
2007-08-25, 09:59 AM
AMEN XV: Raistlin and the Order of Crappy Acting and Plot-Holes.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-25, 10:01 AM
Hey! We're the only two people on! Let's make it a music reference! Any ideas? :smallbiggrin:

Raistlin1040
2007-08-25, 10:03 AM
Awesome.

AMEN XV: Featuring Raistlin, Vespe, and the Beatles.
AMEN XV: The Curse of Beatlemania!

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-25, 10:09 AM
Hmm...I like them. Just to put some more options out there-
AMEN XV: Up to Eleven Days a Week
AMEN XV: The Black Album
AMEN XV: Fantastical Listerine Tour

Raistlin1040
2007-08-25, 10:11 AM
The black album. Smell the Glove Vespe. Smell it! I like the 1st one.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-08-25, 10:12 AM
Ew. Keep your glove away from me ya wierdo. Anyway, why don't you make it? Pick any title, me likes all of em.

Draken
2007-08-25, 10:15 AM
Cof, go look at pages 41, 42 and 43, the suggestions are there.

And I am here too.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-25, 10:18 AM
I gotta go in a few, so I'll just throw out a few more.

AMEN XV: Sweet Child O Magtok
AMEN XV: Ticket to Raist

You make it. Pick any of them.

Draken
2007-08-25, 10:25 AM
The first one refers to the daugther of magtok and V Junior? Well, sounds fine by me.

Sweet. Ha, I bet there are far better adjectives to describe that girl.

Raistlin1040
2007-08-25, 10:27 AM
Yep. It's also a referance to "Sweet Child O Mine" by Guns N Roses.