2007-08-11, 02:58 PM
Isn't there already a thread about this :smallconfused:

And yes poor Lien :smallfrown:

the mysterian
2007-08-11, 03:00 PM
oh, ahem oops

Emperor Ing
2007-08-11, 04:33 PM
oh teh noes! Lien might get killed by archers! Presuming there are any!

RIP Lien.

Icewalker
2007-08-12, 02:16 AM
Oh no! How could she ever get away from the goblins who can't swim! If only she had a method of transportation through water, like a water-based mount!

*cough*

Dusk_Rider
2007-08-12, 04:30 PM
I seriously doubt that she will be perminently abandoned now thatsomeone sees her. The junk will turn around. Maybe.

PaladinFreak
2007-08-12, 06:49 PM
Yes, Lien is so sad and alone, left behind with only a mount that can move about twice as fast as the ship that left her. WAAAAaaaaa...:smallfrown:

John Campbell
2007-08-12, 11:40 PM
It would help if she had levels in a primary combat class with d10 hit dice, like, say, paladin... Or if the archers were a bunch of weak monsters with lousy to-hits and low damage output, like basic hobgoblin warriors... Oh, and you know what would really help? If she could use some kind of divine power to heal herself if they did manage to hit her!

But, yeah, with things as they are, she's obviously completely screwed.

SevleyT
2007-08-12, 11:41 PM
Personally, I'm thinking that the Giant might have left behind for a purpose, and that that purpose might be to ferry Haley and Belkar and Flopsy across the ocean to the rest of the OotS.

Or failing that, charge her shark up on the docks and go Jaws 3 on the hobbos. Woooo!

Yoritomo Himeko
2007-08-12, 11:51 PM
poor lien, left behind by the group to be massacred by the hobos archers

Um, why are people so worried about Lien? She has Razor, a shark that can out-swim those hobos.

If anyone is screwed, it is poor O-Chul, who is at the bottom of a chasm, still paralyzed and aware of everything around him. I hope he gets rescued, poor guy. :smallfrown:

Pyrodragon
2007-08-13, 12:23 AM
Um, why are people so worried about Lien? She has Razor, a shark that can out-swim those hobos.

If anyone is screwed, it is poor O-Chul, who is at the bottom of a chasm, still paralyzed and aware of everything around him. I hope he gets rescued, poor guy. :smallfrown:

O-Chul's not in a Chasm, The MitD took him back to the tea party. Belkar just SAID he fell into the chasm so Haley wouldn't say anything about leaving him behind. (Which I think should lead to a nice conversation when she finds out he didn't)

Ettlesby
2007-08-13, 12:58 AM
O-Chul's not in a Chasm, The MitD took him back to the tea party. Belkar just SAID he fell into the chasm so Haley wouldn't say anything about leaving him behind. (Which I think should lead to a nice conversation when she finds out he didn't)

Which is just as bad, if not worse, than being in a chasm.

Pyrodragon
2007-08-13, 01:08 AM
Well, There are Fat-Free Scones at the Tea party...So clearly worse.

Ettlesby
2007-08-13, 01:09 AM
Well, There are Fat-Free Scones at the Tea party...So clearly worse.

I think he'd have a better chance of surving at the bottom of a chasm, myself...

Because what happens if Redcloak and/or Xykon go back to get the Monster in the Darkness?

Recursive
2007-08-13, 01:29 AM
If only she had a method of transportation through water...
Hey, that there's crazy talk!

Regneva
2007-08-13, 04:43 PM
Can this post be merged to the other one?
... or other TWO in fact?

RAGE KING!
2007-08-13, 07:55 PM
Yes, Lien is so sad and alone, left behind with only a mount that can move about twice as fast as the ship that left her. WAAAAaaaaa...:smallfrown:

actually about 8 times if she takes a run action

holywhippet
2007-08-13, 08:39 PM

But the MITD is a monster so he probably doesn't have any pockets. So O'Chul might be in a chasm - the MITD being forced to cart him around in his butt crack.

explanetpluto
2007-08-13, 08:45 PM

:belkar: Must have failed my spot check.