PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

Chaos Perfected
2007-08-11, 05:52 PM
Yes, thats right, i'm back. I was only gone a week. You probably didn't realize I was gone. Oh well. So, i'm back now. Went to Project Revolution. A huge concert, in Atlanta. It was outside all day and I think it was around 110 degrees. You weren't even supposed to be outside that day. And they wouldn't let you bring your own water in, you had to buy four dollar water there. I believe I spent over fifty dollars on water. Bastards.

Samiam303
2007-08-11, 06:23 PM
That's obscene, about the water. I would have just let myself get dehydrated and then complained, made a huge stink about it. I heard that at warped tour they were FORCED to let people bring water in 'cause someone almost died one year from dehydration.

Anyway, welcome back!

Pyro
2007-08-11, 06:31 PM
Water prices on hot days are always insanely high. It's stupid how they might risk someone getting heat stroke so they can get an extra buck. I hope the concert was fun, even though it eas pretty hot (where I live the top heat was only about 105). Its odd Atlanta is just an hour away and I never heard a thing about this concert. Hmmmm....

Anyway welcome back!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-08-11, 06:35 PM
Welcome!!!

reorith
2007-08-11, 10:11 PM
welcome back amigo

Em Blackleaf
2007-08-11, 10:14 PM
Yes, thats right, i'm back. I was only gone a week. You probably didn't realize I was gone. Oh well. So, i'm back now. Went to Project Revolution. A huge concert, in Atlanta. It was outside all day and I think it was around 110 degrees. You weren't even supposed to be outside that day. And they wouldn't let you bring your own water in, you had to buy four dollar water there. I believe I spent over fifty dollars on water. Bastards.

I'm back too, even though I was only gone a week.
Welcome back!

13_CBS
2007-08-11, 11:17 PM
:smalleek: Oh wow they ripped you off. I guess they charged so much because they knew non-Georgians might not be used to the heat...

Don't worry, not all Georgians (like me!) are financially questionable like that. Normally, one can get bottled water for little more than a buck...

Oh, and yes, Georgia's been hot lately. I think yesterday the metro area hit its August record.

Osnagard
2007-08-11, 11:19 PM
Welcoms back and waves hello.

Tries to introduce self but get sucked away by crowd. Ho hum.

RationalGoblin
2007-08-11, 11:28 PM
Welcoms back and waves hello.

Tries to introduce self but get sucked away by crowd. Ho hum.

Oh, at least I'll remember you. Peculiar avatar, I kinda like it. Rest easy in the fact that you will not wallow in (complete) obscourity.

Also, welcome back CP! And at just the right time too! We all needed a bit of Chaos in our lives. /badpun.

Dragonrider
2007-08-12, 12:18 AM
Bottled water is the biggest rip-off in the world anyway. (Unless you live in a country or area where the water is undrinkable.)

But welcome back to Giantitp. We are encircling you in our clutches once more...there is no escape! :smallcool:

PlatinumJester
2007-08-12, 04:51 AM
At my station they give out free bottled water on hot days :smallsmile:

Oh, and welcome back.

Archonic Energy
2007-08-12, 05:08 AM
Yes, thats right, i'm back.

Good to meet you "Back" I'm AE,

so "Back" how was your trip?

Ranis
2007-08-12, 08:11 AM
You should have hid your water where everyone else does.

What, you don't know where that is? :smalleek:

Chaos Perfected
2007-08-12, 10:28 AM
I can't believe I used that water to pour on myself too. It seemed like a good idea at the time. And one time I put a piece of ice on the bridge of my glasses and it was great.. at the moment. However, now my nose is bright red with a terrible sun burn. ;-; The concert just doesn't give up, it's trying to finish me.

Thanks for the welcome back, guys. :P