PDA

View Full Version : Warforge Sorcadin Help!

SMac8988
2017-08-30, 09:22 AM
Hello all, back again for a character build idea. Currently my party is revving up to go again the dragon queen is "Horde of the Dragon Queen," which we will immediately go into Rise of Tiamat.

I have a special place in my heart for paladin and am using the current party I'm in, and their need for a tank dps to play another. Normally I'm a big fan of devotion, and going all in on the religious zealot.

But this time I want to try something else. I have gotten big into the warforge, currently designing a city in my home brew of them, and want to try one out.

This got me thinking about going into Sorcadin, something I have heard plays amazingly well and isn't to far from my norm.

So as of now, starting at level 2, I have one level paladin and 1 Stone soul sorc, which I'm unsure of its greatness but it fit my backstory.

We did Stat buy and I am rocking a +2 in strength and con, and +3 in cha. I am running sword and board and my goal is full plate eventually.

My question is how well does a Stone Sorc play, and will it balance well with a paladin. Also what would make a good oath to take as a paladin?